The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by snook on 28.08.15 4:07

You didn't miss it Verdi, 'twas but another bit of bait to keep the punters on the edge of their seats. 21 July (I think) she promised a 'treat this week' for supporters and sceptics alike. Guess what? Still waiting .  whistling  
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.08.15 20:16

Verdi wrote:
espeland wrote:
Have I missed something - did I blink?  Not far short of three months ago and still waiting - suddenly the little pot-boiler seems to have gone off the boil.

I don't know, but maybe she has a TV channel taking her film - if she has it'll be up to the station to announce the film, not Sandra. And TV stations plan months ahead, so it could easily be some time yet.
Maybe pigs might fly if you throw a bucket load of swill high enough into the air as a little incentive.

My guess is (and it is only a guess) she hasn't got a taker, never has had, never will have, so is now floundering about hoping the nasty little affair will disappear into the ether.  Having said that, when all else fails there is always YouTube as a last resort, which in this case I feel should have been a first and last resort.

Hope I'm wrong, I've long looked forward to this documentary with all it's frippery - still waiting with pregnant anticipation to learn the name that will shock us !?!

If mainstream station won't touch it with a bargepole, no chance it will appear on youtube, just my view. I suspect her half-baked documentary isn't libel proof being the main reason why mainstream station won't touch it and therefore the risk would remain the same if she were to air it on youtube.

Given her background and her lackluster track record what are the chances of her capability to produce a libel proof documentary ,never mind a factual documentary, on a high profile case that is bound to attract attention and by extension unwanted trouble for the entity that dares give it air time.

I suspect her film will never see daylight for a very long time, if ever.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.08.15 0:31

aiyoyo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
espeland wrote:
Have I missed something - did I blink?  Not far short of three months ago and still waiting - suddenly the little pot-boiler seems to have gone off the boil.

I don't know, but maybe she has a TV channel taking her film - if she has it'll be up to the station to announce the film, not Sandra. And TV stations plan months ahead, so it could easily be some time yet.
Maybe pigs might fly if you throw a bucket load of swill high enough into the air as a little incentive.

My guess is (and it is only a guess) she hasn't got a taker, never has had, never will have, so is now floundering about hoping the nasty little affair will disappear into the ether.  Having said that, when all else fails there is always YouTube as a last resort, which in this case I feel should have been a first and last resort.

Hope I'm wrong, I've long looked forward to this documentary with all it's frippery - still waiting with pregnant anticipation to learn the name that will shock us !?!

If mainstream station won't touch it with a bargepole, no chance it will appear on youtube, just my view.  I suspect her half-baked documentary isn't libel proof being the main reason why mainstream station won't touch it and therefore the risk would remain the same if she were to air it on youtube.

Given her background and her lackluster track record what are the chances of her capability to produce a libel proof documentary ,never mind a factual documentary, on a high profile case that is bound to attract attention and by extension unwanted trouble for the entity that dares give it air time.

I suspect her film will never see daylight for a very long time, if ever.
I agree - any previous reference to YouTube was but jest!

There is however still a glimmer of light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.  According to Ms Hutton's grand finale, parchmented with tender loving care for Sunday quality time with her nearest and dearest..

"..would be supporting Sonia's documentary, not trying to stop it.."

So obviously it's still a work in progress - or a dead decoy duck?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by interestedobserver on 29.09.15 14:18

Sonia Poulton has tweeted that she will be releasing a "Trailer", of her promised
film, this Sunday (4/10/2015).
This is to mark the anniversary of the death of Brenda Leyland.

interestedobserver

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.09.15 14:23

interestedobserver wrote:Sonia Poulton has tweeted that she will be releasing a "Trailer", of her promised
Great stuff. About time too!
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 29.09.15 14:32

Sonia Poulton has tweeted that she will be releasing a "Trailer", of her promised film, this Sunday (4/10/2015).
-----------------------------------

'broadcast' from her 'trailer', in the 'park'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.09.15 17:39

dance 

Please somebody put me out of my misery and tell me how this twatter thing works.  I had a look at what I think is her twatter page earlier - nothing about the subject.  I tried #mccann - couldn't find anything there.  Last resort I tried the other tweet shhh.. you know who - nothing there either !?! 

Normally re-twitting is par for the course for tweedle dum and tweedle dee.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by interestedobserver on 29.09.15 17:55

Verdi, go to her Twitter acc.
Hit Tweets And Replies.
Scroll down to 14 to 16th tweets.

interestedobserver

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 29.09.15 20:23

I think it is disgraceful.  Cashing in on Brenda's death. I understand someone asked if she had the family's blessing. She dodged the question.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.09.15 21:37

interestedobserver wrote:Verdi, go to her Twitter acc.
Hit Tweets And Replies.
Scroll down to 14 to 16th tweets.
I thank you - easy when you know how  big grin !

I love this..

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton Sep 28
@robert_mctavish @LoveRandomleigh don't associate with trolls, Robert. Especially ones who go to Brenda's inquest to gloat!

[Don't associate with trolls?  Interesting comment from the trollfest queen]

and..

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton Sep 28
@robert_mctavish it's not a launch Robert, it's a tribute but I'm not discussing her family on Twitter. They've been hurt too much.

[A tribute?  Even more interesting - how dare she.]

Really looking forward to this t..t..t.. trailer/teaser/tribute.  Where's it being shown - anyone know?  A cinema near you..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.09.15 21:52

snook wrote:I think it is disgraceful.  Cashing in on Brenda's death. I understand someone asked if she had the family's blessing. She dodged the question.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.09.15 1:00

snook wrote:I think it is disgraceful.  Cashing in on Brenda's death. I understand someone asked if she had the family's blessing. She dodged the question.
snook, whatever the collective may or may not think, the Coroners verdict following the inquest was death by suicide.  Up till now there have been no known criminal proceedings relating to her death nor do I think there ever will be.  According to her own family she had a history of depression and attempted suicide so her tragic death could be the result of a culmination of unknown events.  Clearly she was mentally ill.

IMO it's totally inappropriate for Ms Poulton, or anyone else for that matter, to use the tragedy for self-aggrandizement or to sensationalize a proposed documentary slash film.  The true reason for death is a matter of conjecture, not a fact that she was driven by a combination of Sky news, Brunt and the duck lady dossier.  This may well have been a contributory factor but FACT it is not!

Besides, I thought the documentary slash film with the working title 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' was supposed to be the untold story of Madeleine McCann.  Brenda Leyland is a by-product not a major component.  This is Ms Poulton's downfall - her mouth runs away with her before she engages her brain, examples of which can be seen in many a Poulton.com video.  Once in motion she doesn't even stop to breath.

The woman's a liability.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.09.15 8:19

interestedobserver wrote:Sonia Poulton has tweeted that she will be releasing a "Trailer", of her promised

Interesting !
She said she has to ask permission first before releasing the trailer but didn't say who from? Taker? Lawyer?
Perhaps the teaser release is a giveaway she has not got any taker.

One would think the taker naturally would control/own the right to promote, advertise and/or release of the film in parts or whole on the product they'd booked/bought.  It does not make good business sense that the taker would allow her the liberty to show trailer at her will, and of all places on youtube! 
Of course conversely if there has been no taker then the product remains with maker to do as she pleases.

Of course I could be wrong, but what are the chances of a stupid mainstream taker not issuing terms and conditions to control product they acquired?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.09.15 9:11

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 18 hrs18 hours ago
@robert_mctavish No. That's my feeling. Pls note that's the trailer not full film. This has been a phenomenal journey, bigger than thought.

Stating the bleeding obvious.
Who is stupid?  She obviously assumed her supporters are (stupid).
Opens her gob and in goes foot! sigh

Phenomenal journey for who?  Her?
This 'LOOK AT ME' thing...bragging.... is really getting tiresome.

Get on with it woman ffs... just put on the film, trailer whatever...
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 30.09.15 10:13

She needs to take a leaf out of Richard D Hall's book. 
No courting publicity by him, no bragging etc. just getting on with the job and thereby producing something worthwhile, in fact excellent.
She is trying to garner sensationalism. It's not working.
She is using another tragedy on top of Madeleine's to promote herself.
Pretty sickening.
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 30.09.15 10:20

Verdi wrote:
The Garden of Earthly Delights, wonderful.
The hell section of Hieronymus Bosch's triptych which, like SP's documentary, is only opened once a year.
When nobody is there.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.09.15 11:50

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
The hell section of Hieronymus Bosch's triptych which, like SP's documentary, is only opened once a year.
When nobody is there.

Not sure if IT (her documentary) is going to be opened once a year...no sight of it yet.

But hellish promotion of herself - that kind of documentation of her arduous and phenomenal journey, we kept getting reminded more than once a year...with more to come of the same old same old...
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 30.09.15 12:19

hentie wrote:She needs to take a leaf out of Richard D Hall's book. 
No courting publicity by him, no bragging etc. just getting on with the job and thereby producing something worthwhile, in fact excellent.
Pretty sickening.

Exactly!

The more she tweet-brags the more WTF moments she gave.

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton  Sep 28
@robert_mctavish it's not a launch Robert, it's a tribute but I'm not discussing her family on Twitter. They've been hurt too much.

Take that tweet for example.  All along people thought the trailer is going to be about the much hyped about "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".   Hey...but hang on a minute...that's not IT..it's only going to be a tribute to Brenda Leyland.   Unless she is not communicating herself well...
Did anyone expect Brenda Leyland was to become the main focus in her Untold Story documentary on Madeleine?  The tribute to Brenda Leyland trailer thing is a bolt out of the blue.

It leaves one pondering if the trailer is just a face saving tactic, her trying to climb out of the hole she dug for herself.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 30.09.15 12:52

aiyoyo wrote:
hentie wrote:She needs to take a leaf out of Richard D Hall's book. 
Pretty sickening.

Exactly!

The more she tweet-brags the more WTF moments she gave.

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton  Sep 28

Take that tweet for example.  All along people thought the trailer is going to be about the much hyped about "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".   Hey...but hang on a minute...that's not IT..it's only going to be a tribute to Brenda Leyland.   Unless she is not communicating herself well...
Did anyone expect Brenda Leyland was to become the main focus in her Untold Story documentary on Madeleine?  The tribute to Brenda Leyland trailer thing is a bolt out of the blue.

It leaves one pondering if the trailer is just a face saving tactic, her trying to climb out of the hole she dug for herself.
She's a user. 
She used her side kick who did us no favours who simply wish for the truth of a child's demise, or herself!
Now she is using Brenda as a platform.
Brenda's family showed tremendous dignity in their time of sorrow.
SP could and should take some lessons from them re dignity.
The hullabaloo SP has caused on the back of TWO tragedies shows her up for what she is.
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton - A record of tweets

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.09.15 13:21

Sonia Poulton - A record of tweets.

Just a word or two of explanation:

Selection of tweets re the documentary in date order from bottom to top.

"Production Company" = Mr Dave Eden   

"Production Company prepared to fund it before broadcast deal" = Poulton persuaded Eden to work for free and promised he would be paid when the documentary was aired on a mainstream channel, for which Poulton said she would be paid 'loads'   

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

561107614172721152|Fri Jan 30 10:24:14 +0000 2015|@ Twittwoonic @ w_nicht @ hondo1650 so true. They don't. I take their bile and use it to illustrate a point in the documentary. Thank you. X

560792891564769280|Thu Jan 29 13:33:39 +0000 2015|@ _DarkMavis @ B_balou @ fiorifan I am proud of our work on the documentary. I would not be involved if it lacked transparency or integrity.

560792218622255104|Thu Jan 29 13:30:58 +0000 2015|@ kwest1966ziggy @ _DarkMavis @ B_balou @ fiorifan I've been a journo nearly 30 years and never felt such a force propelling production forward.

560788615861923841|Thu Jan 29 13:16:39 +0000 2015|@ JillyCL @ B_balou so far as I can tell all they've done is draw more attention to our documentary. So for that I am grateful.

560155455046287360|Tue Jan 27 19:20:42 +0000 2015|@ JimGamble_INEQE @ anushasky you are more than welcome to say your bit in documentary provided you are prepared to deal with truth, not PR

558363445851344896|Thu Jan 22 20:39:54 +0000 2015|@ TheJENRelurns we have a 'who are the real trolls' section in the documentary so it will be good to make them famous. They're gagging for it

558350367738834944|Thu Jan 22 19:47:55 +0000 2015|@ winnower1 haha I do like to throw them a curveball. Their attacks are all part of MY dossier! Reinforces our case and documentary.

556037797988298752|Fri Jan 16 10:38:36 +0000 2015|@ TheLargeToad well we are going to need that. I am grateful to production company who have been prepared to fund it before broadcast deal.

553183343215644672|Thu Jan 08 13:36:01 +0000 2015|@ frodofox do you mean #mccann documentary? We can't finish it until after #BrendaLeyland inquest in Mar & don't have broadcast details yet.

552436880823046145|Tue Jan 06 12:09:50 +0000 2015|@ zampos oh Anthony stop being such an embarrassment, sort your head out, silly man. Why do you want to stop this documentary? Answer that.

551323541162168320|Sat Jan 03 10:25:49 +0000 2015|@ _DarkMavis exactly and, as the rest of the documentary, it is all evidence based, not supposition, spin or smearing but proof.

551106212306354176|Fri Jan 02 20:02:14 +0000 2015|@house_scumuk @ Papa___Rico @ JillyCL @ TeddyShepherd @ spudgun01 @ xklamation documentary will be finished March, don't know when aired yet.

551003716036591616|Fri Jan 02 13:14:57 +0000 2015|@ B_balou @ urcrazytoo I take good legal advice filming this documentary, it is all above board.

550914747231924224|Fri Jan 02 07:21:25 +0000 2015|@ B_balou @ IWILLNOTGOAWAY thank you. They can't stop us, it kills them. That's why I got production deal to finance this without intervention

549310348105646082|Sun Dec 28 21:06:07 +0000 2014|@ elizawoods @ _DarkMavis @ martin_liz @J ustClareE oh! That's her! She was involved in that?! The production company has that tweet on file.

549299946739212290|Sun Dec 28 20:24:47 +0000 2014|@ DeeganLynne @ martin_liz @ JustClareE @DAFFODIL53 says it all, doesn't it? A serious documentary about Maddie and Brenda and she's amused

549247459483193344|Sun Dec 28 16:56:13 +0000 2014|@ JustClareE @ DAFFODIL53 @ martin_liz I didn't realise you were in on our production meetings. Oh wait! You're not. Lol don't hate, it's ugly.

549236604595085312|Sun Dec 28 16:13:05 +0000 2014|@ Coldwater3As @ JudeMcKew @ SafariSara that's where my production team is coming from. Absolutely its public interest.

545902442886758400|Fri Dec 19 11:24:19 +0000 [email=2014|@z]2014|@z[/email] odiaczephyr I agree. I tackle all this in documentary. Arrogance and denial is paramount in defence. Poor Maddie. Poor Brenda.

545690033102270464|Thu Dec 18 21:20:16 +0000 2014|@ Princessmc2014 @ martin_liz @ winnower1 @ arongord @ Ms_LeFaye It's part of a documentary we're filming. Date & broadcaster to follow.

542603775006244864|Wed Dec 10 08:56:35 +0000 2014|@ RosalindaHu @ ladyfarqhall @ Schofe I'm only making a documentary about the untold story of Madeleine - why should anyone be rattled?

539705781118316544|Tue Dec 02 09:01:00 +0000 2014| @ skymartinbrunt will you be at #BrendaLeyland inquest, Martin? Very keen to talk with you for documentary. TY.

539138044214128640|Sun Nov 30 19:25:01 +0000 2014|@ admanian yes. In the documentary I talk about this experience. Of writing commissioned pieces and being told couldn't run for legal fears.

535093574384517120|Wed Nov 19 15:33:44 +0000 2014|@ IWILLNOTGOAWAY @ thecarolemalone absolutely. I often refer to you as 'the first Brenda' in production meetings #mediaattack

534683208756248576|Tue Nov 18 12:23:05 +0000 2014|Hello @ missingpeople making a documentary. Was Kate McCann chosen to be an Ambassador to remind people not to leave toddlers alone? #mcann

533991953999073280|Sun Nov 16 14:36:17 +0000 2014| Will you be interviewed by me @ skymartinbrunt for a documentary re: #mccann #brendaleyland and this report: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2ke2JgIQAA7eML.jpg

533015023422287872|Thu Nov 13 21:54:19 +0000 2014|@ Bozzlekicks TY myself & production team reached a point of frustration where we couldn't see any other media telling it, so had no choice!

529569913594449920|Tue Nov 04 09:44:40 +0000 2014|@ Papa___Rico @ veniviedivici as far as this documentary is concerned no one is out of bounds. If you were there and if you make money....

528878420797964288|Sun Nov 02 11:56:56 +0000 2014|@ Colin54637641 Yes to both and will do in the documentary. I always get impression that you are irritated by questions of public interest

527036256497467392|Tue Oct 28 09:56:50 +0000 2014|Hello @ thecarolemalone doing documentary & wondered if we're any closer to proof of 50 TEXTS a day you claimed #Sweepyface sent #mccann ?

526885153835319296|Mon Oct 27 23:56:24 +0000 2014|@ SteveSampson_ short answer is I don't know as working with production company and that's still to be decided.

524842419813351424|Wed Oct 22 08:39:18 +0000 2014|@ admanian @ RosalindaHu @ JimGamble_INEQE @PlanetHoax it will all come out in the wash, or in my case, the documentary.

524554230569635840|Tue Oct 21 13:34:08 +0000 2014|@winnower1 I am making this documentary with both Madeleine and Brenda uppermost in my mind.

524145415038722049|Mon Oct 20 10:29:39 +0000 2014|@ Twittwoonic @ JimGamble_INEQE am happy to put you in touch with production company, Jim, so you can see this is legitimate request.

524135116948635648|Mon Oct 20 09:48:44 +0000 2014|@ Twittwoonic @ justmebeingme4 @ JimGamble_INEQE I will await Jim's response. The documentary is evidence, not PR, based.

524132202343575552|Mon Oct 20 09:37:09 +0000 2014|Hello @ JimGamble_INEQE I'm doing #mccann documentary & would like to interview you. Serious rumours surrounding your involvement to address

505334387266060288|Fri Aug 29 12:41:21 +0000 2014|@ russmac43 I'm making a documentary, Russell, with proper backing.

523904611640672257|Sun Oct 19 18:32:47 +0000 2014|@ IWILLNOTGOAWAY @ TREACLEW12QPR @ChallengeGovUK be disappointed, you don't know what I am doing, I have expressed feelings about Brenda

523903821563854848|Sun Oct 19 18:29:39 +0000 2014|@ IWILLNOTGOAWAY @ TREACLEW12QPR @ChallengeGovUK i am making a doc. That's what I am doing, I'm trying to do the right thing for everyone

523903369992495104|Sun Oct 19 18:27:51 +0000 2014|@ IWILLNOTGOAWAY @ TREACLEW12QPR @ ChallengeGovUK for my part I am involved in something that will remember Brenda.

518830356276183040|Sun Oct 05 18:29:31 +0000 2014|Actually shocked that Brenda Leyland is dead. #mccann it was despicable the way the press gathered and feasted on her. And based on what?

518338862356377600|Sat Oct 04 09:56:29 +0000 2014|@ 1Sandella Momentarily no, Sandy. I have several big projects that require my concentration and,well, you know what FB is like

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 30.09.15 13:35

PeterMac wrote:
pennylane wrote:
woodpecker wrote:
parapono wrote:Ordered!
parapono - when you have read it, could you please post a detailed review here?
I too am interested to know, when you have the time to spare dear parapono.

Now there is a radical thought.
Reading the book BEFORE criticising it
We could extend that to seeing the trailer, and then the documentary BEFORE criticising them . . .

Sorry, That is Heresy, I know.

This post of PeterMac's, copied from another thread, is relevant here I think!

I think he's having a pop at you TB.

happychick

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 30.09.15 13:44

aiyoyo wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
When nobody is there.

Not sure if IT (her documentary) is going to be opened once a year...no sight of it yet.

But hellish promotion of herself - that kind of documentation of her arduous and phenomenal journey, we kept getting reminded more than once a year...with more to come of the same old same old...
Yes, you're absolutely right.
I think SP originated the phrase, "Your cheque's in the post"....
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.09.15 13:48

Mark Willis wrote:
Taking of cheques, how many has she had this year made out like this:

Pay Ms Sonia Poulton

£xxxx

Signed: R. Murdoch

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 30.09.15 13:52

Tony Bennett wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Taking of cheques, how many has she had this year made out like this:

Pay Ms Sonia Ppulton

£xxxx

Signed: R. Murdoch
Quite. If she is of the persuasion that the Mcs are hiding something & willing to document this in visual form there is no way that SKY would give her a bucket to sit on, let alone their sofa.
I see a contradiction in terms, something mutually exclusive, and to round up the tautology, an oxymoron.
All we need now is Birch to do the voice over.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by interestedobserver on 30.09.15 14:09

May I just say two things;
1. None of US knows what is actually going on with OG.
2. Mr Murdoch may be backing both horses in a two horse race.

interestedobserver

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum