The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton Update

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton Update

Post by Verdi on 22.07.15 12:25

@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Thought for the day..

Lord Laffin @em retweeted
Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton  6 hrs6 hours ago
@veniviedivici always digging. Got a special treat this week for the believers and non-believers alike!
Oh dear, why doesn't Poulton just pee or get off the potty.
A collusion of wind and wee-wee, just like her bestest friend and partner in crime.  Still, in the words of the old British pipe sucking Dandy Harold Wilson - a weeks a long time in politics.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.07.15 12:37

Here is a quote from a pro McCann site and I couldn't agree more with it so thank you to Sykes whoever you are.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5h5 hours ago
@waynesmith1971 Plus, so many people are invested in maintaining status quo. I'm equally invested in being part of its destruction!
.... because nothing says 'dangerous revolutionary' like working for the Mail, BBC and Sky News.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 22.07.15 13:09

Yes, I saw that. I have to admit it but there are some wits on pro sites.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 22.07.15 23:44

The problem with Poulton is. She's never got over the fact nobody believes her claim she invented the nick-names for the Spice Girls.  never mind
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.07.15 14:40

@MRNOODLES wrote:The problem with Poulton is. She's never got over the fact nobody believes her claim she invented the nick-names for the Spice Girls.  never mind

Is there 'anything' SP has NOT 'done'?

Oh yeah, there IS one 'thing' she has NOT 'done'!

NAMED the 'person' who will 'shock us ALL to the very core', because THAT 'person' has to 'maintain the abduction theory, AT ALL COSTS, FOREVER'!

ps: Let's face it, SP 'nick-naming' the Spice Girls, individually, 'Curcuma longa, Rhus coriara, Zingiber officinale, Nigella sativa and Pimenta dioica', was never going to 'take off', was it?

Oh, hang on, SP 'nick-naming' a Spice Girl, Zingiber officinale (GINGER) did 'take off'!

Go Sonia! Go Sonia!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.07.15 10:56

RE: SP's 'treat'

'snipped'

Poppy wrote: "Well I have I waited 8 years for some exciting news so another 4 days :cheers fills me with no great excitement, roll on now until Sunday "when" Sonia  has a revelation to reveal that gets me all excited that Madeleine may get some Justice."

Has it been confirmed that something will be revealed on Sunday then?

Just had a look on her twitter thingy but couldn't see anything mentioned...And apparently Christobel can't or won't tell us what the "treat" is.

Somebody wake me up when something happens.
------------------------------------

SO, THIS Sunday (26th July) is THE 'day' for 'our' SOOPER-DOOPER 'SPECIAL' TREAT?

SP's 'bezzy' friend is keeping 'schtum'

Can't wait!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton, documentary

Post by willowthewisp on 24.07.15 11:08

It's a bit early for Trick or Treat isn't it?
Are,SP,RH and IMc coming down off Pendle Hill with one of their spells,BS from Sky,watch out Tony they may try and turn you into a frog, Ribbet, ah one day my Prince will come?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.07.15 22:34

@jeanmonroe wrote:RE: SP's 'treat'

'snipped'

Poppy wrote: "Well I have I waited 8 years for some exciting news so another 4 days :cheers fills me with no great excitement, roll on now until Sunday "when" Sonia  has a revelation to reveal that gets me all excited that Madeleine may get some Justice."

Has it been confirmed that something will be revealed on Sunday then?

Just had a look on her twitter thingy but couldn't see anything mentioned...And apparently Christobel can't or won't tell us what the "treat" is.

Somebody wake me up when something happens.
------------------------------------

SO, THIS Sunday (26th July) is THE 'day' for 'our' SOOPER-DOOPER 'SPECIAL' TREAT?

SP's 'bezzy' friend is keeping 'schtum'

Can't wait!
She'd better get a shift on, it's Friday night and time is running out - only 153 days 1 hour and 26 minutes and 48 seconds until christmas...

Tic toc Tic toc!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.07.15 9:06

She'd better get a shift on, it's Friday night and time is running out - only 153 days 1 hour and 26 minutes and 48 seconds until christmas...

Tic toc Tic toc!
---------------------------------------

By which 'time', of course, the paid for, by Madeleine's 'fund' PI's, Metoado3, will have Madeleine.......'home'!

Then SP will HAVE to 'make' a whole new mockumentary!

To be 'broadcast, sometime' in...................2087!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.07.15 11:29

Well that was one thunderous anti-climax - witching hour tis past and not even a twitter as promised last week. 

The woman's a tease, beats me why the MSM call on her occasionally to enlighten the nation with her social commentaries - to fill a few blank spaces?

Still, tis after all but the silly season.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 27.07.15 11:48

Verdi, when the media are fielding such intellectual giants as Katie Hopkins they need to match like for like in order that we the not very bright viewing public can make an informed opinion,  hence Poulton . 

I too am very disappointed that the next round of promised revelations was also a no show. Come on Sonz! Or we will start to think you are all mouth no content.  On second thoughts,  yep, that's exactly what you are if expressed politely .
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.07.15 12:23

@snook wrote:Verdi, when the media are fielding such intellectual giants as Katie Hopkins they need to match like for like in order that we the not very bright viewing public can make an informed opinion,  hence Poulton

I too am very disappointed that the next round of promised revelations was also a no show. Come on Sonz! Or we will start to think you are all mouth no content.  On second thoughts,  yep, that's exactly what you are if expressed politely .
lol!  point taken!

Sorry just seen your post over yonder, you beat me to it!  I can't believe for a moment that Poulton managed a doorstep interview with Katie without prior arrangement.  I'd imagine such a scene would be the most feared by the senior Rothley residents without the likes of Mitchell in tow.

Still all will be revealed - or not as the case maybe..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 27.07.15 12:45

She's treading water with no chance of reaching the shore Verdi. Unluckily for her McCann is,being watched by the world unlike her other promises of revelation such as Icke. If you are brave enough to venture into the badlands of Twitter you will notice that even her most ardent supporters are no longer pressing her regarding the promises. Methinks the penny is starting to drop!
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 27.07.15 14:11

@snook wrote:Verdi, when the media are fielding such intellectual giants as Katie Hopkins they need to match like for like in order that we the not very bright viewing public can make an informed opinion,  hence Poulton . 

I am not surprised really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.07.15 15:09

@snook wrote:She's treading water with no chance of reaching the shore Verdi. Unluckily for her McCann is,being watched by the world unlike her other promises of revelation such as Icke. If you are brave enough to venture into the badlands of Twitter you will notice that even her most ardent supporters are no longer pressing her regarding the promises. Methinks the penny is starting to drop!
Excuse my ignorance - are said tweets to be found on Poulton's tweet thingy or is there another haunt that specifically relates to all things McCann?  Keep seeing #mccann, tried penetrating the deep mystery of twitter via google but can't for the life of me fathom it out.

From what I've read around 'n about, rather than lose face by admitting her promises are but pie crust, the ardent supporters seem content to sit back and wait - and wait - and wait..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 27.07.15 15:19

There's a #mccann live twitter feed on the Portal of this forum.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.07.15 15:26

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:There's a #mccann live twitter feed on the Portal of this forum.
I always go straight to the home page, just had a look at Portal but can't see a twitter feed !?!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 27.07.15 15:31

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:There's a #mccann live twitter feed on the Portal of this forum.
I always go straight to the home page, just had a look at Portal but can't see a twitter feed !?!
Just checked, it's definitely there...you just need to wait a few secs for it to load. It's right at the top on the right hand side.

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.07.15 20:07

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
Just checked, it's definitely there...you just need to wait a few secs for it to load. It's right at the top on the right hand side.

Thank you!  The problem seems to be with my desk-top computer (grave problems in that area - gremlins at large), it doesn't show the twitter feed or the feedjit feed.  Just had a look on my laptop and there it is large as life.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.08.15 15:23

Sonia Poulton - 8th June 2015..

Thank you for your patience. As soon as I have broadcast details, I will let you know.

Oh, and one more thing, we will shortly release a two-minute trailer to social media to give people a flavour of what to expect. Again, I have to wait for the go-ahead but as soon as I can, I will.

Have I missed something - did I blink?  Not far short of three months ago and still waiting - suddenly the little pot-boiler seems to have gone off the boil.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 27.08.15 15:54

Have I missed something - did I blink?  Not far short of three months ago and still waiting - suddenly the little pot-boiler seems to have gone off the boil.

I don't know, but maybe she has a TV channel taking her film - if she has it'll be up to the station to announce the film, not Sandra. And TV stations plan months ahead, so it could easily be some time yet.

espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.08.15 16:30

@espeland wrote:

I don't know, but maybe she has a TV channel taking her film - if she has it'll be up to the station to announce the film, not Sandra. And TV stations plan months ahead, so it could easily be some time yet.

I hope so.

If it'll be up to the station to announce the film, the trailer (if any) also will be up to the station to announce you'd think.  

So how come she said " Oh, and one more thing, we will shortly release a two-minute trailer to social media to give people a flavour of what to expect. Again, I have to wait for the go-ahead but as soon as I can, I will.

As a norm, we know mainstream channel never do that.  
If mainstream station wants to show trailer they will, and it will be on mainstream channel, never on social media.  
Also they never will announce it in advance that they are going to release trailer. They will either release trailer as a prelude, and a way of advertising the film to come, or they will not.  It is after all a documentary, not thriller action movie, that people have to be given a taste of what's to come in advance.  Just my view anyway.

It's just a load of tosh from her me thinks.

If she has a taker, given she likes to brag, she would have already said something about that on social media.  Last thing heard from her was she was still in discussions with takers.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.08.15 19:54

@espeland wrote:

Maybe pigs might fly if you throw a bucket load of swill high enough into the air as a little incentive.

My guess is (and it is only a guess) she hasn't got a taker, never has had, never will have, so is now floundering about hoping the nasty little affair will disappear into the ether.  Having said that, when all else fails there is always YouTube as a last resort, which in this case I feel should have been a first and last resort.

Hope I'm wrong, I've long looked forward to this documentary with all it's frippery - still waiting with pregnant anticipation to learn the name that will shock us !?!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by interestedobserver on 27.08.15 20:08

Verdi, Philomena is indeed a shocking name.

interestedobserver

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.08.15 20:22

@interestedobserver wrote:Verdi, Philomena is indeed a shocking name.
Ha! Ha! Ha!   winkwink

Depends of course on the prefix and suffix . . . . .

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/