The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you? Mm11

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you? Mm11

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you? Regist10

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you? Empty Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you?

Post by Sceptic 01.10.13 16:23

Very interesting tweet that seems to have slipped under the radar 

@MeirionTweets: Kevin Richard Halligen if you're out there and back in blighty please get in touch with me #trafigura #mccann

Interesting in as far as i can tell @MeirionTweets is Meirion Jones from Newsnight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meirion_Jones
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you? Empty Re: Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you?

Post by ShuBob 01.10.13 16:52

Thanks a lot Sceptic roses 

I found a following tweet from Meirion even more interesting:

Meirion Jones ‏@MeirionTweets wrote:@JillyCL As far as I know there are no charges just a rumoured civil action by the McCanns
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So despite Clarence Mitchell shouting from the rooftops that Halligen didn't defraud the fund but then saying he was pleased after Halligen's arrest was reported, it would appear (according to Meirion) they may have launched a civil action against him? I wonder what that's about as I doubt it's for fraud as that comes under criminal law as far as I know thinking
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you? Empty Re: Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you?

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 8:46

It is very interesting. Let's see if they have to pay all costs in Portugal hearing whether they then proceed with this rumoured civil action.

plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.10.13 12:11

plebgate wrote:It is very interesting.    Let's see if they have to pay all costs in Portugal hearing whether they then proceed with this rumoured civil action.
Has he got any money left ? especially if has to pay others back (like if he get's sued by CRuck, etc.) to pay any compensation in a civil court to the McCs. Doubtful I would think, he'd already blown the larger amount of money, not on investing it carefully in property, but on high living in hotels, etc. titter 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.10.13 12:23

Sceptic wrote:Very interesting tweet that seems to have slipped under the radar 

@MeirionTweets: Kevin Richard Halligen if you're out there and back in blighty please get in touch with me #trafigura #mccann
Last heard of, Kevin Halligen a.k.a. Richard Halligen was back in Dublin in his home country of Ireland

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.10.13 12:54

Maybe Meirion would like to ask him what he and the McCanns talked about when Kevin was having 'cosy kitchen chats' with them at Rothley Manor.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.10.13 13:02

jeanmonroe wrote:Maybe Meirion would like to ask him what he and the McCanns talked about when Kevin was having 'cosy kitchen chats' with them at Rothley Manor.
"The proposal and overall strategy from Kevin Halligen's Oakley International were streets ahead of all the others we'd considered and the company came highly recommended...An independent consultant was also employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing. The first and second phases of the contract ran fairly smoothly. Oakley had put in place systems to gather, collate, prioritise and follow up the information coming in as a result of appeals Gerry and I made around the first anniversary of Madeleine's abduction. There is little doubt at that stage that progress was being made...

- 'madeleine', by Dr Kate McCann, page 283

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.10.13 13:23

Tony Bennett wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Maybe Meirion would like to ask him what he and the McCanns talked about when Kevin was having 'cosy kitchen chats' with them at Rothley Manor.
"The proposal and overall strategy from Kevin Halligen's Oakley International were streets ahead of all the others we'd considered and the company came highly recommended...An independent consultant was also employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing. The first and second phases of the contract ran fairly smoothly. Oakley had put in place systems to gather, collate, prioritise and follow up the information coming in as a result of appeals Gerry and I made around the first anniversary of Madeleine's abduction. There is little doubt at that stage that progress was being made...

Who was the independent consultant employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing?

Where are the financial statistics for this independent consultant employed by the Fund in the 'transparent' accounts?

Gosh it does make ya wonder!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.10.13 13:56

aquila wrote:Who was the independent consultant employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing?
Mitchell ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.10.13 14:39

PeterMac wrote:
aquila wrote:Who was the independent consultant employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing?
Mitchell ?
Only invoices and invoices alone will ever prove this. It's worth remembering that no-one seems to be 'employed' by the Fund, so it is a supplier we are looking at and a supplier must submit an invoice - even for pro bono work (if I've got that bit right) otherwise the McCanns are telling fibbies (heaven forbid - they'd live in purgatory if they did that).

The Fund didn't and doesn't actually 'employ' anyone as far as I'm aware (I could be wrong of course) just a heap of people/consultants/legal bods submitting invoices that have never been disclosed and a lot of blathering using the word 'employ'.

Oh dear, another bit of nonsense imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 14:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A reminder of the review into the fund which showed that there were no paid employees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 14:58

PRIVATE photos have already been leaked.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by wallad 04.05.17 5:09

Tony Bennett wrote:

Came "highly recommended" by who? Halligen?
wallad

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum