The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 4 Mm11

Clarence - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 4 Mm11

Clarence - Page 4 Regist10

Clarence

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence - Page 4 Empty Re: Clarence

Post by plebgate 04.08.14 22:55

I'm sure there are a fair few gays who represent "straight" constituents so can't see the big deal being made by the Labour man.  

People should be chosen on merit imo and nothing else.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Clarence - Page 4 Empty Mitchell's new job

Post by PeterMac 27.09.14 17:23

Loved this exchange

Clarence - Page 4 Cmitch1

New job.
Taking jobs away from people who need them
and
Shovelling dog sh**
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.14 17:31

Conservative Party Conference starts tomorrow, general election in a few months.  We're going to see much more of him, unfortunately.  Surely he'll need to sever his ties with the Mcs if he's serious about becoming an MP (not that I believe he'll be elected in Brighton Pavilion).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.09.14 21:05

PeterMac wrote:Loved this exchange

Clarence - Page 4 Cmitch1

New job.
Taking jobs away from people who need them
and
Shovelling dog sh**
.... and he's doing it in a suit!

Clarence - Page 4 BxLAcLDCMAEOgX3

Ha ha ha...I don't know what happened to the photo I've just c&p'd...Clazza's disappeared...I'll try again.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.09.14 14:03

big grin big grin big grin   Yeah and he's doing it in a suit.   big grin big grin big grin
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.09.14 14:16

I wonder if the four people, on the left of the photo, eventually managed to 'remove' the 5ft 10inch 'pile of sh*t' on the grass, next to them?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 28.09.14 21:23

big grin Classic!

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 28.09.14 21:58

jeanmonroe wrote:Clarence - Page 4 BxLAcLDCMAEOgX3

I wonder if the four people, on the left of the photo, eventually managed to 'remove' the 5ft 10inch 'pile of sh*t' on the grass, next to them?
spit coffee rotfl rotfl laugh As soon as I saw that, my giggle bubble burst, but when I seen who posted it, I knew there was more to come! Now, I think I'm gonna wet myself!

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 29.09.14 1:31

PINKY THINKS : Damn ALL fricking dogs. If they're not shitting for England out of one end, they're smelling cadaver odour for Portugal out the other.

shit happens    fan
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 29.09.14 1:43

The Brighton & Hove branch of The Darby & Joan Club have chosen their victims to perform YMCA at the Gay Pride field-day next Wednesday.

Rehearsals to begin after they've picked up the camel dung. (Clarrie wanted to be the Policeman but Redwood talked him out of it).

Was there a pimple-faced, smelly abductor in the Village People? If there was, Pinky can be him.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham 25.11.14 21:42

Ladyinred wrote:Conservative Party Conference starts tomorrow, general election in a few months.  We're going to see much more of him, unfortunately.  Surely he'll need to sever his ties with the Mcs if he's serious about becoming an MP (not that I believe he'll be elected in Brighton Pavilion).
It's funny that reading on the Clarence4pavilion web site, in the 'About Clarence' section there's not a word regarding his last 7 years employment, obviously he doesn't consider it a votewinner!!

Clarence Mitchell is the Conservative Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Brighton Pavilion. Prior to his selection by Brighton & Hove Conservative Association, he has had a varied and wide-ranging career across the media, government and the private sector.
Being selected as the prospective Member of Parliament for such a great city as Brighton is an immense honour and to repay that trust, Clarence will – between now and the 2015 General Election - meet as many people in the Pavilion constituency as possible to hear and discuss their concerns first-hand and to promote policies which will restore Brighton as the unique, vibrant, proud and economically prosperous city it can be once again.
Upon selection, he got stuck in immediately by working - literally - to clean up Brighton beach when he joined members of the public and councillors from across the political divide to take part in the Argus Big Beach Clean Up. He then marched with thousands through the heart of the constituency taking part in Brighton Pride, the city’s major LGBT event of the year, celebrating with a Conservative team their own special reason to be proud in 2013; the successful Tory promotion and passage into law of equal marriage.
As a trustee of Swanswell, the national charity that helps to tackle problem alcohol and drug use, he also brings special insight and awareness of some of the city's most important social issues to his campaign.
Clarence continues to become a well known figure in Brighton, attending many events including a Q&A session at Sussex University and an engagement at a charitable art exhibition, while fulfilling a busy media schedule with appearances in local, regional and national media.
His aim is simple: to work tirelessly to make Brighton a better place once again for all those who live and work in the city and for those visitors who remain the lifeblood of its economy.
“I’m hugely honoured to have been selected to fight to represent the people of Brighton Pavilion in Parliament. Brighton is unique: a wonderful, diverse, tolerant and hugely creative city that after suffering from years of failed Green policies, both locally and nationally, can fulfil its enormous cultural and economic potential once again with the strong and effective voice that it needs in Parliament. Between now and the next General Election I will spend my time seeking out the views and concerns of residents and businesses alike, establishing exactly what they really want from their next MP.” - Clarence Mitchell
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.01.15 20:54

Clarence Mitchell
‏‪@mitch_1uk
Appalled by Paris killings. Terrorism pure and simple that no God wld recognise or sanction. Journalism must remain free. Tolerance will out

What was it he said about the job of himself and his MMU team?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.01.15 21:12

Poe wrote:If the McCann's are prosecuted, I predict:

Clarence will say that he knew all along and that he has spent the last 6 years working undercover assisting the police with their investigations.

He's going to emerge from this smelling of roses ...pink roses clown

Going against all money laundering procedures and suggesting that the pubic put cash in envelope marked McCann Rothley or just stuffing it through their letterbox.

Telling the public that the newly set up PI company, Red Defence or Oakley International, were the big boys of private investigation when they had no experience in finding missing children.

Asking the public to donate to the search for Madeleine which he claimed was being carried out by a team of crack detectives from a company called Alpha Group Investigations, allegedly employed by the McCanns, when the company did not even exist, but in reality this was one man band, Arthur Cowleys' Alphaig Limited, which was set up by Brian Kennedys' team purely for the McCanns, and working on a budget of  £800

That just for starters - so no, he is not getting away with it.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.01.15 21:28

sharonl wrote:
Poe wrote:If the McCann's are prosecuted, I predict:

Clarence will say that he knew all along and that he has spent the last 6 years working undercover assisting the police with their investigations.

He's going to emerge from this smelling of roses ...pink roses clown

Going against all money laundering procedures and suggesting that the pubic put cash in envelope marked McCann Rothley or just stuffing it through their letterbox.

Telling the public that the newly set up PI company, Red Defence or Oakley International, were the big boys of private investigation when they had no experience in finding missing children.

Asking the public to donate to the search for Madeleine which he claimed was being carried out by a team of crack detectives from a company called Alpha Group Investigations, allegedly employed by the McCanns, when the company did not even exist, but in reality this was one man band, Arthur Cowleys' Alphaig Limited, which was set up by Brian Kennedys' team purely for the McCanns, and working on a budget of  £800

That just for starters - so no, he is not getting away with it.

He's up shit creek without a paddle.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 07.01.15 21:35

As each plank of the abduction story is shown to be riddled with woodworm, the canoe is destined to flounder on the river of effluence taking all tainted souls down with it, aiyoyo.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.01.15 22:01

Rather buggers up the Hacked-Off campaign, doesn't it ! !
Rather messes up the moral high ground inhabited by Carter-Ruck
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 08.01.15 1:20

I have re-watched Part 4 of Buried by Mainstream Media and it seems to me that CM was the go between the Government Departments and the McCanns - damage control etc. I think he was still employed by the Government of the day despite what was suggested that he was working for the McCanns - in a way he was and still is.

But it seems he is now distancing himself from the "fray" as it were and carving a new direction to go in.

What worries me is - does this mean it's nearly all over bar the shouting - as in the whitewash?

Is he the barometer as to which way and where we are at now.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.01.15 7:39

Ladyinred wrote:Conservative Party Conference starts tomorrow, general election in a few months.  We're going to see much more of him, unfortunately.  Surely he'll need to sever his ties with the Mcs if he's serious about becoming an MP (not that I believe he'll be elected in Brighton Pavilion).
Such is the dire performance of Ed Millband and the Labour Party he leads that the Green Party have reversed opinon polls in the Brighton and Hove constituency and are now expected to WIN the seat. They are now odds-on favourites with the bookies.

If you want to back Clarence Mitchell, Ladbrokes have very attractive odds as he is now 50-1 against:

http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_sports?action=go_sgl_external&popup=1&ev_oc_id=319576108&lp_num=50&lp_den=1

Although backing him would be like donating to Ladbrokes

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.01.15 7:52

Angelique wrote:I have re-watched Part 4 of Buried by Mainstream Media and it seems to me that CM was the go between the Government Departments and the McCanns - damage control etc. I think he was still employed by the Government of the day despite what was suggested that he was working for the McCanns - in a way he was and still is.

But it seems he is now distancing himself from the "fray" as it were and carving a new direction to go in.

What worries me is - does this mean it's nearly all over bar the shouting - as in the whitewash?

No, he's no the barometer, not in my view in that respect.
The government owes us an answer why they deployed him so hastily to help the Mcs.
Was this unprecedented move simply a good will gesture but in retrospect a misjudged and misguided decision?  Or something more?

Should he get voted in, he can no longer be on retainer basis for the Mcs.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.01.15 8:22

Tony Bennett wrote:
Such is the dire performance of Ed Millband and the Labour Party he leads that the Green Party have reversed opinon polls in the Brighton and Hove constituency and are now expected to WIN the seat. They are now odds-on favourites with the bookies.
I believe she is a good "Constituency MP", looking after her people, and not in it for herself.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 08.01.15 9:00

aiyoyo

Thank you for your reply - it's because of how many departments were involved from the start that convinces me that it's not something done by mistake. Not a spontaneous reaction regretted by a Government protecting their reputation abroad.

However, time will tell one way or the other.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.15 12:47

PeterMac wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
I believe she is a good "Constituency MP", looking after her people, and not in it for herself.
I agree. That rare thing, an honest politician, is how she comes across. And the people she represents will see that more than anyone.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/2015guide/brightonpavilion/

The Brighton summary of candidates makes interesting reading. 'Former spokesman'. Has Clarrie jumped ship?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 08.01.15 13:05

Angelique wrote:I have re-watched Part 4 of Buried by Mainstream Media and it seems to me that CM was the go between the Government Departments and the McCanns - damage control etc. I think he was still employed by the Government of the day despite what was suggested that he was working for the McCanns - in a way he was and still is.

I suspect his recent dampening as their spokes person would be purely down to financials...i.e the McCanns aren't as flush as they were a few years ago and i'm pretty sure there won't be too many donations coming into the fund to pay his fees.

Clarence will only flaunt his BS if his pockets are being filled.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 08.01.15 14:06

Doug D wrote:Clarence Mitchell
‏‪@mitch_1uk
Appalled by Paris killings. Terrorism pure and simple that no God wld recognise or sanction. Journalism must remain free. Tolerance will out

What was it he said about the job of himself and his MMU team?

Did it have anything to do with the importance of staying on message, Doug?

Facebook © 2015
Official Find Madeleine Campaign
6 January at 11:17 ·

Please call on your MP to recommit to Leveson Part 2 taking place. Thank you! ~FM Webmaster

http://hackinginquiry.org/levesonpart2pledge/
Help make sure Leveson Part 2 takes place
Please call on your MP to recommit to Leveson Part 2 taking place. Just fill in your postcode below and click "Email my MP". You'll see the "template" letter which you can change if you wish.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.01.15 16:04

Just why they think any of us give a monkeys I don't know.   Who are they?  Everyone knows why they have been thrust into the limelight (so to speak), do they really think people like me are going to take a blind bit of notice of what they have to say?  PAH.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum