The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Tanner "Sighting" - AGAIN - Page 13 Mm11

The Tanner "Sighting" - AGAIN - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Tanner "Sighting" - AGAIN - Page 13 Mm11

The Tanner "Sighting" - AGAIN - Page 13 Regist10

The Tanner "Sighting" - AGAIN

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Tanner "Sighting" - AGAIN - Page 13 Empty Re: The Tanner "Sighting" - AGAIN

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 06.06.14 16:06

PeterMac wrote:If you want another conspiracy theory
TM used Tannerman for 4 years, and people gave generously because he was the proof of abduction.
Now he has gone, and only once he has gone, do they release
Smithman.
Carrying a child so must be the abductor - (in the minds of the terminally stupid who do not understand cadaverine )

They can keep Skithman going for a long time, or at least until DCI Redwood says he has Traced, Interviewed and Eliminated him.

Then they have to think of something else, but of course they already have the long list of smelly potbellymen, cape verdeman, Tractorman,  cleaners, burglars, lurkers
all of which will take your eyes off the Squirrel.

Madeleine Beth McCann was NOT abducted.

I know that Madeleine wasn't abducted. It doesn't mean that Smithman is an invention.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 06.06.14 16:13

Please don't tie yourselves in knots trying to explain what Tanner says she saw. Dr Amaral has said they all used the back patio doors to enter, they did not walk the long way round. Tanner was occupied elsewhere that night in the jeans she did nt take with her on holiday.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.06.14 17:32

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
I know that Madeleine wasn't abducted.  It doesn't mean that Smithman is an invention.

That is my point. It doesn't matter whether he is, or is not (except pace TB in the sense of whether Redwood has lied or is just stupid - I accept that)

The point is whether he exists or not, he was not abducting Madeleine at the time.
Madeleine had been dead in the apartment for a considerable time, as proved beyond a peradventure by the excellent dogs.

Focussing on Smithman, Tannerman, smellyman, tractorman, cleaner-women, stairwell lurker-man. . . is designed to take our eyes away from the squirrel (q.v)

And it keeps succeeding.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16601

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 06.06.14 17:51

PeterMac wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
I know that Madeleine wasn't abducted.  It doesn't mean that Smithman is an invention.

That is my point. It doesn't matter whether he is, or is not (except pace TB in the sense of whether Redwood has lied or is just stupid - I accept that)

The point is whether he exists or not, he was not abducting Madeleine at the time.
Madeleine had been dead in the apartment for a considerable time, as proved beyond a peradventure by the excellent dogs.

Focussing on Smithman, Tannerman, smellyman, tractorman, cleaner-women, stairwell lurker-man. . . is designed to take our eyes away from the squirrel (q.v)

And it keeps succeeding.

Ah, I do agree with you then :) Apart from that it's succeeding in distracting me personally - I'm just waiting to see how the investigation concludes, I'm just a poster on a forum and don't really matter. I'm not sprightly enough to chase a squirrel anyway! big grin 
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top