The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today - Page 6 Mm11

"Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today - Page 6 Mm11

"Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today - Page 6 Regist10

"Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today - Page 6 Empty Re: "Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today

Post by Inspectorfrost 18.01.13 21:43

Châtelaine wrote:Right. And whatever the source, somehow this contamimant of a corpse was related to Apartment 5A and McCs clothing only ... Sh*t happens, but not always and exclusively ... IMO, of course ;-)

Well quite. That is where all arguments fall down. Even if it wasnt a body the dog was alerting to, how come none of the other fanciful things that some say he was alerting to never appeared anywhere else either
lol!

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

"Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today - Page 6 Empty Re: "Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today

Post by sonic72 18.01.13 21:56

So many people on the internet say the McCann's killed their child, and Tony has not even said that, so why are they not going after them instead?!

The McCann's are just singling out their biggest threats. What next, Blacksmith on a libel charge?!

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.13 22:05

sonic72 wrote:So many people on the internet say the McCann's killed their child, and Tony has not even said that, so why are they not going after them instead?!

The McCann's are just singling out their biggest threats. What next, Blacksmith on a libel charge?!
I don't know him, but .., IF such thing would happen, IMO it might be quite a spectacle ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 19.01.13 20:22

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22544p15-free-speech

I am not a member of that forum but was dying to ask the questioner which bits of the translated files they were complaining about and that Mr Bennett can't use. If it is the dog evidence, then translation does not come into it one iota as Mr Grimes report is in ENGLISH
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top