The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda' Mm11

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda' Mm11

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda' Regist10

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda' Empty Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda'

Post by Tony Bennett 04.11.12 13:23

Panda's comments in black, mine in blue:

I'm not at all sure this [court decision on being able to publish court documents] benefits Tony, more likely Amaral.

As we have established, this case is about Tony breaking undertakings not to write anything about the McCanns.

Completely untrue. There was never any agreement 'not to write about the McCanns', nor was there (nor could there have been) any attempt to stop me publishing or printing facts about the case and proceeding to analyse them. Following Mr Justice Tugendhat's decision, I am now able to state publicly the allegations I undertook not to repeat and which it is alleged I broke: (a) that Madeleine died in the McCanns' holiday apartment (b) that the McCanns covered this fact up and (c) that the McCanns lied about what happened.

He was forced to close his blog

True - but we were not stopped from opening another one, and we've done so, one that's been running for nearly three years now.

and write from Jill Havern's Forum

No, I've written many articles for The Madeleine Foundation site. Many are still up there, some have been removed at the McCanns' request.

and twice gave undertakings not to write about the McCanns.

Er, no. Only ONCE did I give the undertakings - and they did NOT stop me 'writing about the McCanns'.

If he had been convinced that he was merely repeating info already in the PJ Files why did he not refuse to close his blog and continue with his crusade?

For the simple reason I have always stated: because I could not afford to defend a full-blown libel claim in the courts, or what Mr Justice Tugendhat called 'economic distress', and what the European Court of Human Rights calls 'inequality of arms'.

Sorry for bursting your bubble, but let's get this right, Carter Ruck and the McCanns must be pretty sure of their ground,

Well, that's certainly one way of looking at it

so all I am saying is don't build up your hopes.

P.S. Sorry to take up bandwidth with yet another thread, but far too many inaccurate statements have been made about those undertakings

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda' Empty Re: Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda'

Post by Guest 04.11.12 15:01

A link has now been posted over there. Panda has never been one of Tony's greatest fans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda' Empty Re: Another MM misunderstanding, this time by 'Panda'

Post by RS5 04.11.12 19:56

Jean wrote:A link has now been posted over there. Panda has never been one of Tony's greatest fans.

Panda is not the sharpest tool... I've been there.
RS5

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top