The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

One single question Mm11

One single question Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

One single question Mm11

One single question Regist10

One single question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved One single question

Post by Guest 27.05.12 12:12

Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws on wednesday May 23rd 2012 reported:

Diana Farkas, a little 4-year old girl from the vicinity of Charleroi, has disappeared in a very mysterious way. Het mother, Santana Duran (40) claims that the child disappeared from her car on monday morning, when she herself was visiting a shop. Earlier, the mother had already stated that she had dropped off the child at her school, and that the child had gone missing there. The police do not believe the mother. The woman is in police custody.

The Charleroi District Attormey says: "what has happened to little Diana is still a big mystery. The only thing we know is, that she is missing. She was last seen on sunday, by neighbours. Together with her mother she left by car. After that, we don't know. Of course, the woman is making herself look suspicious by telling different accounts of what happened, but so far we're not able to say she abducted her child and/or harmed her. We are looking at all possible venues, including abduction by strangers".

Het Laatste Nieuws: The mother could have become desperate because of some fierce quarrels with her ex-husband and she could have harmed her child. The neighbous call the mother a bizarre woman. The child, according to them, was always cheerful and sweet. They find it hard to beleive the mother could have harmed the child, calling her very quiet, but a good mother.

Newspaper Het Belang van Limburg, May 24rth:
The missing girl Diana Farkas (4) has been discovered dead yesterday. The child's body was discovered in the freezer os her mother's house. The mother throttled the child and cut her to pieces. The mother has now been arrested for murder. She confessed to having throttled the child during her sleep in the night of Sunday-Monday. Shortly after that she cut the body to pieces, put these pieces in plactic bags and hid them behind the food in her freezer. On Monday the police came to her house, but only superficially looked in the freezer. The detectives could not imagine a child of Diana's size could be hidden in the drawers of this American freezer. The mothere supposedly killed Diana in order to prevent her from being her father's victim. The mother herself claimed being the victim of domestic violence by the father of the child.

The child's clothes were discovered in the washing machine, which had jammed.

The newspaper:
Whichever way you look at it, it's very disturbing to consider that the mother even on Monday morning playacted at the schoolgate pretending to pick up her child. The headmistress immediately became suspicious and alerted the police. They, at first, followed the mothers directions and started a search in the vicinity of the school. Later, when the mother started to issue conflicting stories, the detectives focused on her. Her latest version was, that on Monday morning she had gone for a quick shopping visit, leaving Diana alone in the car for a short while. When she returned, the child had disappeared.

The mother has now been arrested for murder, not for manslaughter, indicating premeditation, not a sudden impulse or an incident. She will remain in custody for at least three months. The Investigating Judge has requested the jailers guarding her to prevent her from commiting suicide.

Thus the media and the authorities.

I have one single question: how do we know little Maddie left appartment 5a in one piece and/or was disposed of in one piece?

Don't we remember Dr. Amaral reporting a -maybe not so- chance remark during one of the investigator's team's meetings:
" For Heavens' sake! The father is a surgeon; he cuts up people before breakfast!" What information prompted this quote?

Granted: this is an unsavoury subject, and I apologize to those who find it unpalatable. But, on the other hand, those hardened detectives in Charleroi couldn't conceive of a 4 year old child in a freezer either, and overlooked her maimed body hidden behind the frozen food.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

solved Re: One single question

Post by Guest 27.05.12 12:41

This is a truly dreadful case and I don't think that any assumptions should be made to link it with whatever might have happened to Madeleine.

If Dr Amaral made that remark about "cutting people up before breakfast" - which personally I doubt - he was mistaken as of course Gerry is a consultant only.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.05.12 12:53

Jean wrote:This is a truly dreadful case and I don't think that any assumptions should be made to link it with whatever might have happened to Madeleine.

If Dr Amaral made that remark about "cutting people up before breakfast" - which personally I doubt - he was mistaken as of course Gerry is a consultant only.

He didn't make it. He quoted it.
GM was called a heart surgeon for quite a while.

Any doctor would -technically speaking- probably be able to dismember anyone.
What one is able to do emotionally, as a decent human being, is a completely different matter.

The Belgian case is reported to be a one-off incident, not a single similar case of infanticide followed by dismemberment being reported ever in this country.

But weren't leaking bags with rotting meat said by family members to have caused the stench in het Renault Scenic?
Which bags? Which meat? Why leave plastic bags with meat in a car in a sub-tropical climate?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.05.12 12:53

He didnt make that remark, it was attributed to a British police officer, see the last paragraph in chapter five of Mr Amarals book and a little before for the context

As for psycho mum, words fail.

eta, cross posted with Portia
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.05.12 13:17

Portia I hope for the Mccanns sakes what you are suggesting is not true.That would put them up in the top ten psychos ever!!!

Here is how Gerrys brother in law explains it. (from A Cameron's rogatory statement)

On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.12 13:31

friedtomatoes wrote:Portia I hope for the Mccanns sakes what you are suggesting is not true.That would put them up in the top ten psychos ever!!!

Here is how Gerrys brother in law explains it. (from A Cameron's rogatory statement)

On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.

For people who were bereft, with a hazy memory of most things related to Madeleine they could remember buying fresh fish, shrimp and beef! My that's a hell of a shopping list (and an appetite) to remember (given they can't remember much else that correlates). Tell me honestly, if you had blood leaking from food in your (or a hire) car wouldn't you do something about it at the time? We're not speaking of low class people here who have no understanding of hygeine or who have never been on holiday/lived in hot countries.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.05.12 13:40

Aquila
agree

Dirty couldnt care less sods I was going to say

Human nature can be strange, iirc kate, distraught mum,with priorities straight, had the wherewithall to ring someone in the uk to cancel her saturday tescos food home delivery, very organised i must say and also
:wtf2:
my thoughts if it even came into my brain would have been f*** tescos if theres no answer at the door they will take it back

yeah its true, i will find the link if you want but might take a while because i cant remember if it was in a statement or a tv interview

ps aquila the camerons never had a hazy memory about madeleine, not sure what you mean

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 27.05.12 13:46

friedtomatoes wrote:Portia I hope for the Mccanns sakes what you are
suggesting is not true.That would put them up in the top ten psychos
ever!!!

On
one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the
supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic;
bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we
unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the
bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the
month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did
not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As
a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean
it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned
it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.

I've bought meat in supermarkets. It's usually wrapped either in a
plastic sheet, or non-absorbent paper so that it will not leak before
it gets home. Meat is bled on slaughter, and not much is left in the
flesh to yield any copious amount.
On a journey from a supermarket to home I have not found it capable of
yielding much blood, not so much that it would penetrate the resistant
material of a car boot.
It all seems very tidily explained, but a wet cloth is hardly adequate
to clean any genuine soiling. Why not bicarbonate, if there were a
strong smell and what about the dogs signalling 'human blood and
cadavour' with a close match to little Madeleine's DNA'.
That's not explained away by leaking bags.

Horrendous as it is, in the case of Diana Farkas (God rest her poor little soul), we see the mother's intent to be certain that a 'body' could never be found.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.05.12 13:56

If that was meant to explain away keelas blood findings in the boot it was really ignorant as keela only finds human blood

and the forensics proved human dna was in that blood, not fish, or cow dna

still that is a long way off from the child being chopped up Sad i dont believe it myself, most psychos give themselves away sooner rather than later, i think the mccanns are liars and control freaks and money grabbers, which is just as bad in a way but butchering their own child? i dont think so and getting family to cover up? dont think so for a second
ifmy brother or sisterknew i think they woukd murder me instead
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 27.05.12 14:11

friedtomatoes wrote:If that was meant to explain away keelas blood findings in the boot it was really ignorant as keela only finds human blood

and the forensics proved human dna was in that blood, not fish, or cow dna

still that is a long way off from the child being chopped up Sad i dont believe it myself, most psychos give themselves away sooner rather than later, i think the mccanns are liars and control freaks and money grabbers, which is just as bad in a way but butchering their own child? i dont think so and getting family to cover up? dont think so for a second
ifmy brother or sisterknew i think they woukd murder me instead

I agree friedtomatoes, that goes way beyond anything that I would ever want to believe. However, how are the dogs to be explained away.
Presence of DNA suggests presence of body, or parts thereof.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 27.05.12 15:22

bobbin

the cadaver dog signalled in many places, where the blood dog didnt, ergo dead body thoughmany people have said could have been to bad breath, vagina blood semen and other such nonsense

the dogs are the thorn in their side and what do they try to do and fail? discredit them, how transparent is all that boll ocks

the fact that katemccann libelled mr grime says it all
she slagged off a copious amount of people in her book, next time mrs k look after ur chikdren properly.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 27.05.12 16:34

Portia wrote:
I have one single question: how do we know little Maddie left appartment 5a in one piece and/or was disposed of in one piece?

Don't we remember Dr. Amaral reporting a -maybe not so- chance remark during one of the investigator's team's meetings:
" For Heavens' sake! The father is a surgeon; he cuts up people before breakfast!" What information prompted this quote?

Granted: this is an unsavoury subject, and I apologize to those who find it unpalatable. But, on the other hand, those hardened detectives in Charleroi couldn't conceive of a 4 year old child in a freezer either, and overlooked her maimed body hidden behind the frozen food.

Portia, to answer your question. We don't.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that one human being can or will do to another that will surprise me. And what we consider as *social status* has nothing to do with it. Social deviance just like alcoholism cares not for such mental boundaries. Either human cadaverine or human blood, or a combination of such, (not rotting over the counter meat unless it had human origin, let's be clear and not deflected on this fact) was detected in apartment 5A, behind the sofa, in or beside the bedroom wardrobe, K's clothes, the childs toy, the rental car, the car keys etc. Now this does not necessarily imply that Maddie did notleave that apartment in one piece, there is no evidence either way, but it does indicate the presence of human death or blood in all those places mentioned, all places related to the you know hoos.

And surprisingly enough. Nowhere else.....

Remember, in a criminal trial, a skilled defence council will firstly present himself as the jury's friend and guide, then, without conscience attack the evidence. If he is unable to gain ground from this, Ie the evidence will stand up to such onslaught, he will intentionally misdirect, by this I mean steer or point the jury's attention elsewhere. Distraction if you like. More accurately, deception. This is often combined with ridiculing people involved. If you can't ttack what the person says, lay into them personally. It's a time tested method. It extends to politics and the world in general. It is wise to bear such in mind when reading certain threads here and taking into account the obvious contradictions in the way certain people post.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.05.12 17:39

Good post.
I concur with my learned friend's view, and saw it and was subject to it many times whilst serving.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 02.06.12 23:40

OMG:

Can't be get get to the basics of this case.

A 3 year old dissapeared whilst abroad in the company of a Group of NHS medical professionals. We do not know yet why this group of individuals were there, holliday? business? i go with the latter. This group of NHS medics have shown no intersest whatsoever in helping the Portuguese investigation team locate the child whether alive or dead, they have however taken great interest in attemting to frame a Portuguese citizen, who has been fully investigated and ruled out of the investigation. That leaves the Tapas Group who claim to have cared so much for this child that they took it in turns to go check up on her welfare to the point that their idea of an evening sat at the Tapas bar enjoying a meal was more a case of musical chairs.

Kate claims to have discovered Madeleine missing at 10pm, and knew instantly that Madeleine had been abducted, yet according to her she wandered off to the tapas bar to alert the others leaving the twins home alone. If Kate was so concerned about the fate of her daughter and instantly came to the conclussion that a Paedo had snatched her daughter why did she wander of the the Tapas bar leaving the twins in a situation that was in her mind the worst possible scenario ever? Why did she just not scream across to them after all they were within voice range.

I know why
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top