The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction Mm11

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction Mm11

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction Regist10

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction Empty CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction

Post by ufercoffy 23.01.10 22:08

The mccannfiles is reporting: "Gerry McCann to speak at CEOP conference this week CEOP http://www.ceop.gov.uk/

CEOP: Conference, 26 January 2010
23 January 2010

Gerry McCann will speak at a one day conference, organised by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), on Tuesday 26 January 2010, in London.

The conference is entitled: 'Taken: Sexually-motivated child abductions' and Gerry McCann will deliver the closing speech at 16:00, prior to a question and answer session for all speakers.

Full details can be viewed by clicking the image opposite". (Link below)

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ceop21012010b.jpg

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

"An email response from CEOP

The following email was received in response to a query asking why Gerry McCann had been invited to speak at the conference:

RE: Taken conference
Tuesday, 19 January, 2010 11:45:18From: CEOP Training Add
To:

--------------------------------------------

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED//

Dear Mr xxxx

Thank you for your interest in the work of CEOP and your comments. We hope that the fact that you disagree with our choice of speaker at one of our conferences will not affect your interest in our work once you have read this message.

The courses and conferences which we run are mainly for the benefit of those working in law enforcement and public protection and, as a result, we invite a variety of speakers who have relevant knowledge or experience of the conference topic. The fact that we invite a speaker does not mean that we endorse their views. Our conferences allow people to exchange and challenge views. The current position regarding the McCanns is that they are the parents of a missing child who is presumed to have been abducted: that being the case anything that Gerry McCann has to say will be of interest to those who work in this area and will attend the conference.

I hope this clarifies our position in relation to Gerry McCann's presence at the conference.

Regards,
CEOP Training" http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

If I had the money, and my application for a place was accepted, I would like to ask William Donaldson the question if he thought that Madeleine was the victim of a fake abduction given that the McCanns organised a fake break-in to explain her disappearance.

http://hypocriteandliar.wordpress.com/
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction Empty Re: CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction

Post by vaguely1 24.01.10 16:41

CEOP doesn't endorse the views of any of their guest speakers.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction Empty Re: CEOP does not endorse McCann claim of abduction

Post by Autumn 25.01.10 9:19

Madeleine may be presumed abducted by the British media but she is presumed dead by the investigating police force.

Does the CEOP base it's policies on what is written in the press and on the word of the last person to see the child alive, in this case, Gerry?

Why does Jim Gamble prefer to take the word of Gerry rather than than the investigating police force?

I would like to know what right the CEOP have to say that Madeleine was abducted, are they claiming to know more than the Portuguese authorities? If not, where is the evidence to support the abduction theory?

Well I hope that Jim Gamble has thought long and hard before presenting Gerry McCann as the father of an abducted child when, infact, he is the father of a missing child.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by simplyme 25.01.10 10:01

The fact that CEOP got involved always puzzled me in the first place. I always though CEOP was for child protection online i.e. via the internet

I think they will rue the day they invited Mr McCann to be a guest speaker.....
simplyme

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 25.01.10 10:10

Autumn wrote:Madeleine may be presumed abducted by the British media but she is presumed dead by the investigating police force.

Does the CEOP base it's policies on what is written in the press and on the word of the last person to see the child alive, in this case, Gerry?

Why does Jim Gamble prefer to take the word of Gerry rather than than the investigating police force?

I would like to know what right the CEOP have to say that Madeleine was abducted, are they claiming to know more than the Portuguese authorities? If not, where is the evidence to support the abduction theory?

Well I hope that Jim Gamble has thought long and hard before presenting Gerry McCann as the father of an abducted child when, infact, he is the father of a missing child.

Perhaps it's Madeleine that they're giving the benefit of the doubt to. In case she is out there alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by jack 25.01.10 11:50

Autumn,
perhaps CEOP think the PJ got it wrong as do most other people in my opinion. This is not being overly unfair to the pj, police forces do make mistakes. Look at Colin Stagg. He would still be considered as a guilty man who got away with it , A bit like some think about the McCanns , if the real culprit had not been found. Mr Amaral is a policeman who collects evidence to put before a judge and jury for them to decide guilt. Unfortunately he seems to have decided to give the judge and jury a miss and go straight to the verdict. Unfortunate.
jack

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 25.01.10 14:26

Jack, most people in the UK have not read the PJ Files and are unaware of the contents, and have based their opinion on Clarrie's pro-McCann updates in the UK tabloids. Jim Gamble, imo, will do irriparable damage to the credibility of the CEOP should, at some time in the future, the McCanns face charges related to their daughter's disappearance.
Jim Gamble should tread very carefully here and needs to remind himself that the McCanns have not been cleared, they have been de-arguidod pending further evidence.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 25.01.10 14:37

I don't think it will cause irreparable damage to CEOP. I don't think the majority of MOPs in UK have either heard of CEOP, care about CEOP, or know that GM will be giving a talk there.

imho.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top