The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable - Page 2 Mm11

murat - 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable - Page 2 Mm11

murat - 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable - Page 2 Regist10

'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable

Post by Guest 28.06.12 13:15

david_uk wrote:with reference to the infamous `no comment` clip, maybe he was just fed up of being asked that line of question more than once that day and was being petulant? Just playing Devils advocate of course! devi1
That's possible, and it's also possible he thought it was a good opportunity to create another red herring - didn't GM say 'confusion is good' at some point. Why give a direct answer when you can create doubt by saying nothing?

TB I think you're reading too much into Jim Murphy's statement. I don't think it means 25 days ending May 31. Much as I mistrust Mitchell I don't think he was involved as early as you're suggesting.

Reading your summary I'm thinking it was perhaps a good job Murat didn't find himself in the middle of a situation in England - with all that (alleged) dodgy history and witness statements he might have been another Barry George. It always shocks me that those criticising the PJ - and Portugal in general - do so when at the time of the MM case Mr George was still locked up in a British prison. Clearly no police force - or legal system - is perfect and our own has more than enough history of shocking miscarriages of justice that ought to make us think twice before questioning anybody else's justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

murat - 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Did you know Robert Murat?' Gerry's answer makes me very uncomfortable

Post by Pershing36 28.06.12 14:43

The Mitchell statement doesn't bother me.

It's just why the police thought they had crossed paths before, probably in England as they claim this was their first trip to PDL.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 04.11.13 2:43

Never seen this video before! Seems like Gerry does not like answering questions posed by Sandra Felgueiras!

When Sandra asked them about the dogs he got agitated, and in the video of her asking him if he knew Robert Murat he also got agitated..

Gerry doesn't hide his guilt very well, does he?!

I would like to see Sandra interview them again...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 05.11.13 0:32

There has been some, truly, brilliant, detective work, done on this forum.

I don't tend to wear a hat these days, but if dd, i would take it off to you.

Thank you, for all of your effort's, in trying to find out the real truth about this case.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top