The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 19 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 19 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 19 Regist10

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 19 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Woofer 06.08.14 17:04

PeterMac wrote:
Automated Response‏

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Add to contacts  10/06/2014    
To: pmac* * * * hotmail.com

Many thanks for taking the time to contact the Operation Grange mailbox.
Your email will be read by one of the officers on the enquiry team. You will appreciate that we receive a large volume of emails as part of this enquiry and as a result you may not necessarily receive any further contact from us. If, however we need to contact you further, an officer will be in touch in due course.

My guess is that it will then be logged into the HOLMES II system.

So, if there`s ever an Inquiry into the failings of Operation Grange, no one can say they weren`t informed. (Unless of course they say all their files got lost !! which is the usual excuse these days).
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 19 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Research_Reader 06.08.14 18:02

PeterMac wrote:

This software sounds fascinating, and potentially very useful.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 06.08.14 18:04

Research_Reader wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Pardon my ignorance but what happens once it is logged in?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 06.08.14 18:06

Nina wrote:
Research_Reader wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Pardon my ignorance but what happens once it is logged in?

I believe the system cross-correlates lots of various bits of evidence, witness statements, and relationship-connections between witnesses then flags up areas of inconsistency or possible lies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love the way they obviously reverse-fit the name of the system to create the acronym!
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 06.08.14 18:09

Is this the same thing?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel 06.08.14 18:42

When I blow up the last photo I can vaguely see a face  under the chair . It reminds me of GM for some reason (smithman efit) . Just wondered if its a photoshop error when they changed the original .
tungsten tel

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.08.14 18:51

Nina wrote:
Research_Reader wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Pardon my ignorance but what happens once it is logged in?[/quote

HOLMES = Home Office Large Major Enquiry System

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.08.14 19:54

tungsten tel wrote:When I blow up the last photo I can vaguely see a face  under the chair . It reminds me of GM for some reason (smithman efit) . Just wondered if its a photoshop error when they changed the original .

You mean this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not as odd as this.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 06.08.14 21:58

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tungsten tel wrote:When I blow up the last photo I can vaguely see a face  under the chair . It reminds me of GM for some reason (smithman efit) . Just wondered if its a photoshop error when they changed the original .

You mean this?

Not as odd as this.

I don't want to start any silliness regarding the photos......but...if you magnify the top photo  ...well... it looks demonic. Think it's time to lie down!

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.08.14 22:33

Hicks wrote:
I don't want to start any silliness regarding the photos......but...if you magnify the top photo  ...well... it looks demonic. Think it's time to lie down!

Sorry Hicks. If it's any consolation, I scared myself with that! I just had a good look at some photos of mine taken with a very similar camera model and I'm now more convinced than ever that there's something very, very wrong with this photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 07.08.14 6:54

aiyoyo wrote:
Nina wrote:
Research_Reader wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Pardon my ignorance but what happens once it is logged in?[/quote

HOLMES = Home Office Large Major Enquiry System

Wow !  they have software that compares anomalies in statements.  Surprised it didn't blow up when they input the Tapas lot's statements.  No excuse for O.G then.  Any copper worth his salt would know something dodgy has gone on.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 19 Empty HOLMES II, etc

Post by PeterMac 07.08.14 9:33

HOLMES II,  WATSON (now sadly renamed Xanalys Link), Coplink,  ANACAPA and several other computer programmes have been developed for tracking evidence, people and exhibits through an enquiry

See for example
and Coplink
Watson

All very powerful, and all would immediately flag up the absurd contradictions in the Tapas statements, not to mention the more obvious changes of story by the McCanns themselves.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 07.08.14 9:46

Peter

It is fair to say that OG, and the 35 strong team, and the CPS who were immediately brought in by AR following him taking charge of the case, with the aid of fairly sophisticated statement and timeline analysis software, view the version of events presented on 3rd like a Swiss cheese? Would you agree ?

In light of the above, do you, as person better placed than most of us, think that this case will be (or can be) whitewashed ?

The pending retirement of AR concerns me. Do you think this is significant ?

Thanks
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.08.14 10:58

Super expensive software tool to have but how useful to the Police force?

How much time is spent mastering the academic of software to work for your benefit than field work?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 07.08.14 11:18

Peter

In hindsight, I may be asking questions you would rather not give an opinion on. Apologies.

Any thoughts on the matter would be welcome though.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 07.08.14 19:54

Carrry On Doctor wrote:Peter

In hindsight, I may be asking questions you would rather not give an opinion on. Apologies.

Any thoughts on the matter would be welcome though.

Just say "No comment," PeterMac, and we'll know the answer, LOL  big grin 
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel 07.08.14 21:00

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

You mean this?

Not as odd as this.

tungsten tel

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 08.08.14 22:12

Witness statement Amy Tierney:

"When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera".

Did PJ had access to all 20-30 photographs?
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 08.08.14 22:23

I don't think that is 20-30 photographs NickE, but 20-30 copies of a single image of Madeleine? Could be wrong, but I sadly doubt 20-30 photos of Madeleine were taken on that holiday with how little time she spent with her parents:(
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.14 22:37

That's what I think, TTWO.

These are all the holiday photos.

There are only five, plus the grainy airport video.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 08.08.14 22:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That's what I think, TTWO.

These are all the holiday photos.

There are only five, plus the grainy airport video.

Is the photograph that Amy printed out, the one which was distributed on the initial posters, this one?

or was it this one?

Both were used, IIRC, in the initial posters that went up around PDL, and I believe were likely the ones that were distributed around the town in the first instance. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What I'm wondering is, if the police are able to tell which camera these photos came from? According to PeterMac, The Last Photo came from the camera which was not confiscated by the police for some reason. Did the above two photos also come from the camera which was not confiscated by the police? Or did they come from the camera which was taken by the police and examined?

Or did they come from someone else's camera entirely - ie, NOT the McCanns' cameras at all.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.08.14 8:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

The pixel aspect ratio shown indicates that this was not taken on the Canon, but may have been on the Olympus
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 09.08.14 9:02

PeterMac wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

The pixel aspect ratio shown indicates that this was not taken on the Canon, but may have been on the Olympus

So, Olympus handed in, Canon not handed in, correct?

If this was taken on the Olympus, why is it not in the police files? Or was it just not shown in the police files that we can see on Pamalam's site? Or was it on a separate memory stick that was never handed over to the police at all?

Just wondering.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.08.14 9:11

Date the photo is created for AFP release is shown.

Date photo is taken is unknown.
Was it taken at holiday or an old photo?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 09.08.14 9:25

aiyoyo wrote:Date the photo is created for AFP release is shown.

Date photo is taken is unknown.
Was it taken at holiday or an old photo?

If it was taken on holiday and on the McCanns Olympus then it should have been handed in to the PJ.
If it was taken on holiday and taken on the McCanns Olympus and it was not handed in to the PJ, then was it on a different memory card than the one that was in the camera that was handed to the PJ?
if it was not taken on holiday and it was on the McCanns Olympus (ie it was taken before the holiday) and it was not handed in to the PJ, then it must have been on a different memory card than the one in the camera that was handed to the PJ. Does that make sense?

I guess what I'm working out is whether the McCanns had more than one memory card with them for the Olympus, and whether or not they handed all the memory cards in to the PJ. Or did they just hand in the Olympus with a next to useless memory card in it?

Or was that photo of Madeleine not on the McCanns' Olympus at all - but on someone else''s memory stick?

ETA it HAD to have been a photo taken earlier than the holiday, because the little girl we've been told is Madeleine in the other photos from the holiday has much longer hair.

as opposed to:

canada12

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top