The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Mm11

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Mm11

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Regist10

Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Post by pauline 23.08.11 9:42

Jean wrote:I've definitely heard that the revised version of who made up Madeleine in the blue eye shadow photo is in the book. I rather suspect that, just like the "expert" who assured the McCanns that they were responsible parents, the professional beautician will never be found to confirm the story.

I believe the expert who advised the McCanns they were responsible parents is barrister Michael Nicholls QC of Hare Court London.

In the book she writes about a paralegal from IFLG and a barrister coming to Portugal (weekend May 11,12,13 2007) and how they had meetings with them. She does not name either of them in the book. However, look on the IFLG website and put McCann into the search box and you will come up with two press releases IFLG issued re madeleine. In the one dated 13 May 2007 announcing they are acting for the McCanns, Mr Nicholls is mentioned and he must be the barrister who advised them.

As for the beautician, Jean, I do not think we will ever know. I do not believe the story. My own daughters have used my old make up at Madeleine's age but they looked more liked clowns when they had finished. they could not have ended up looking like she did, but then perhaps madeleine is special and can put eye shadow only where it is meant to go?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Empty Coinsident

Post by LG78 23.08.11 10:23

Strange, I tried look for Gerrys sister, I found one Jaqueline Mccanns,(not his sister I guess) and she had a son, Philip Mccann, that died 19 years old.
Guess when he died. 03 May 2008...

http://phillip-mccann.gonetoosoon.org/

LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Post by LG78 23.08.11 10:37

Look at this Chain mail produced by Phil mccann . He states this : " as the story is only being covered in Britain, Eire and Portugal. We don't
believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the story across Europe as quickly as possible. " ..
Well that is defently not true. The story was covered in Norway,Sweden and Denmark as well from day one as it appered in the news. And it was main news here for weeks. And Norway is in Europe..So is Sweden and Denmark.. Im sure other European country covered the story as well..
Shttp://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELINE_1_.pdf
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 23.08.11 10:48

pauline wrote:
Jean wrote:I've definitely heard that the revised version of who made up Madeleine in the blue eye shadow photo is in the book. I rather suspect that, just like the "expert" who assured the McCanns that they were responsible parents, the professional beautician will never be found to confirm the story.

I believe the expert who advised the McCanns they were responsible parents is barrister Michael Nicholls QC of Hare Court London.

In the book she writes about a paralegal from IFLG and a barrister coming to Portugal (weekend May 11,12,13 2007) and how they had meetings with them. She does not name either of them in the book. However, look on the IFLG website and put McCann into the search box and you will come up with two press releases IFLG issued re madeleine. In the one dated 13 May 2007 announcing they are acting for the McCanns, Mr Nicholls is mentioned and he must be the barrister who advised them.

As for the beautician, Jean, I do not think we will ever know. I do not believe the story. My own daughters have used my old make up at Madeleine's age but they looked more liked clowns when they had finished. they could not have ended up looking like she did, but then perhaps madeleine is special and can put eye shadow only where it is meant to go?

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/iflg_pr070513.pdf
LG78

Back to top Go down

obsessed with beautiful children - Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 3 Empty Big What Eyes?

Post by missbeetle 23.05.14 6:51

tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:p 26  "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed.  Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body.  The most wonderful thing I had ever set eyes on. I loved her instantly."

p.37  He wasn’t the prettiest, God bless him: he was squashed from the birth and his head was lopsided.  But I loved him regardless and I’m glad to say he’s a really handsome chap these days, just gorgeous.  Amelie was beautiful from the start - petite with a little rosebud mouth.”

p  129  too infamous to quote here - but again the emphasis on the ‘perfect’  rather than normal.

p 52 Sean and Amelie had always been perfect sleepers

So some perfect children, but Katey is such a perfect mother that she is able to love the one who wasn't.   And now he is perfect and gorgeous again, so that's all right then. This is part of the strange Disney world they inhabit.  Nothing can just be normal.
In fact we know that Madeleine was not perfect at all.  She had a possibly very serious eye condition, which may be a sign of other genetic abnormalities, she screamed with colic for the first four months of her life, she had difficulty sleeping and used to get out of  bed and go into the parent's bedroom, hence the need for the 'star chart'.  
And when the detectives asked Katey whether she had considered handing Madeleine to a relative to look after, this was not something they just invented. They knew the answer and were asking to see if Katey would tell the truth or lie.   In fact she refused to answer.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.  Hamlet, 3,2,230
BIG BROWN EYES?
I'm sure that she gave the description of Maddie to the PJ as having two different colour eyes. Plus the coloboma of course. Any other alleles suddenly changed?

Please could someone with a paper copy of Kate's book check out this "big, brown eyes" statement? It's the first time I've come across it. My kindle edition describes Madeleine as having "big, big eyes".

I am well aware the bewk may have been revised since it was first printed.

Thank you!
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 23.05.14 7:30

Surely babies are born with blue eyes, never brown?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 23.05.14 7:33

p 26  "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed.  Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body.  The most wonderful thing I had ever set eyes on. I loved her instantly."

Odd, nearly all babies born to white parents have blue eyes at birth, the colour changing over the first few weeks of life.  I have never seen a new born with brown eyes.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Enid O'Dowd 23.05.14 8:50

missbeetle wrote:
tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:p 26  "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed.  Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body.  The most wonderful thing I had ever set eyes on. I loved her instantly."

p.37  He wasn’t the prettiest, God bless him: he was squashed from the birth and his head was lopsided.  But I loved him regardless and I’m glad to say he’s a really handsome chap these days, just gorgeous.  Amelie was beautiful from the start - petite with a little rosebud mouth.”

p  129  too infamous to quote here - but again the emphasis on the ‘perfect’  rather than normal.

p 52 Sean and Amelie had always been perfect sleepers

So some perfect children, but Katey is such a perfect mother that she is able to love the one who wasn't.   And now he is perfect and gorgeous again, so that's all right then. This is part of the strange Disney world they inhabit.  Nothing can just be normal.
In fact we know that Madeleine was not perfect at all.  She had a possibly very serious eye condition, which may be a sign of other genetic abnormalities, she screamed with colic for the first four months of her life, she had difficulty sleeping and used to get out of  bed and go into the parent's bedroom, hence the need for the 'star chart'.  
And when the detectives asked Katey whether she had considered handing Madeleine to a relative to look after, this was not something they just invented. They knew the answer and were asking to see if Katey would tell the truth or lie.   In fact she refused to answer.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.  Hamlet, 3,2,230
BIG BROWN EYES?
I'm sure that she gave the description of Maddie to the PJ as having two different colour eyes. Plus the coloboma of course. Any other alleles suddenly changed?

Please could someone with a paper copy of Kate's book check out this "big, brown eyes" statement? It's the first time I've come across it. My kindle edition describes Madeleine as having "big, big eyes".

I am well aware the bewk may have been revised since it was first printed.

Thank you!

In the Irish paperback edition page 26 it is 'big, big eyes' as in your kindle edition.

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.05.14 9:21

To avoid confusion, PeterMac had misread iirc and I know he corrected it later. big, big eyes is correct. But...
One would expect some comment on the different colours - in my case I would have been delighted, an even more special baby!
Not mentioning the fake coloboma in the 4th May interview explains why the PJ became aware of the screamingly obvious 'defect' later, as their first image wasn't the 'marketing logo' but the pink top one.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.05.14 9:30

sami wrote:p 26  "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed.  Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body.  The most wonderful thing I had ever set eyes on. I loved her instantly."

Odd, nearly all babies born to white parents have blue eyes at birth, the colour changing over the first few weeks of life.  I have never seen a new born with brown eyes.

All baby are born with their eyes shut tight .
Even when open later it is only still a slit, never big and round until at least a few months later, colour not always clearly distinguishable until much later.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 23.05.14 9:37

juliet wrote:Surely babies are born with blue eyes, never brown?
 Yes all western babies are born with blue eyes of varying shades and they gradually change to their permanent colour over the following weeks . I am not sure for asian or afro caribbean whose eyes are usually brown in adulthood .
All my children have different coloured eyes one has blue , one has brown and one has a really unusual green infact I have never seen anyone with the same colour of green before . All of them were born with blue eyes  which gradually became darker over the following weeks for the brown and as for the green eyes seemed to take forever to change permanently to green . Parent wise one of us has blue and one of us brown eyes .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 23.05.14 18:19

That's right frost. All are born with sort of darkish slatey blue eyes sometimes it takes many months for the final colour to establish itself. Blue eyes are controlled by a recessive gene, so if two blue eyed people have children all their children have blue eyes. A brown and a blue might have any colour as might a brown and a brown parent IYSWIM.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top