The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB - Page 1 Mm11

Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB - Page 1 Mm11

Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB - Page 1 Regist10

Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB - Page 1 Empty Re: Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB

Post by ROSA 14.07.11 20:58

The committee had announced earlier it was issuing summonses for the Murdochs to appear on Tuesday after they had said they were not available to appear on that date.

The Leader of the Commons, Sir George Young, had confirmed that - in theory - the pair could be fined or even imprisoned if they defied the summonses.
Murdoch is a big fish
The Mccanns and CM are small fish in the pond
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB - Page 1 Empty Re: Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB

Post by Guest 15.07.11 0:37

FBI Bombshell Sends News Corp Shares Tumbling

12:27am UK, Friday July 15, 2011

Greg Milam, US correspondent in Washington

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/FBI-Investigation-Into-News-Corporation-Over-Allegations-9-11-Victims-Were-On-List-Of-Phone-Hackers/Article/201107316030733?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_16030733_FBI_Investigation_Into_News_Corporation_Over_Allegations_911_Victims_Were_On_List_Of_Phone_Hackers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.07.11 15:31

Does anyone else think this is all just smoke & mirrors - bread & circuses for the masses? I can't help but think ahead to what this means for us. Sure it's going to get even messier and some heads will roll (with & few fall guys & patsies also taking a hit), but what will be the consequences for the man or woman on the street? We already know there's tighter restrictions of the media & severe censorship of the internet to come (agenda items of the recent G8 & Bilderburg meetings). How much 'tighter' will it be? Will it drastically affect the way we currently communicate? Will sites such as this still be allowed? Will our 'Free press' resemble (even more so) the 'Ministry of Truth' like in Orwell's 1984?

Sorry, I have so many questions about where this is all leading to.
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.11 9:43

You are not alone Daisy, I too feel very cynical about all this. I remember very well the Maxwell debacle and although the Murdoch empire has not drowned in the same way, one can't help but think that if your time is up, you should go out with a bang.

I would still like to know how this all came about. All this hacking business was known about years ago. The same people were involved then and now, so what has changed? As far as I can see there is only one difference, a new Prime Minister.

If I was someone as powerful as Rupert Murdoch, who for many years was prevented from running some serious headlines. Who was used by Police forces and Governments to hide their dirty little secrets and to provide them with unethical inside information. If I had the power to drop someone or something right in it before I left this world, would I take an opportunity of going down in the history books, like no one has ever done before?

Rebekah said last week , something along the lines of, you will one day understand why we had to do this. This being what? and I don't think she is talking about the hacking either. If Rupert Murdoch has got months to live and his legacy was to go one better than Guy Fawkes, hypothetically flattening the Houses of Parliament, encouraging a new Parliament to be built, in let's say Scotland. You could understand why those who could protect all this news from coming out, like they did with the McCann's story, have decided to run with it. It has to happen. It's a means to an end.

I really have a bad feeling about all of this. Murdoch is on a mission and David Cameron and Nick Clegg is not going to be able to stop him now. The final blow will be when it is announced that the Government was responsible for hampering a Police investigation into the death of a little girl whose face we all know. Perhaps it's a case of keep Milly in the news, until Madeleine takes over...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 16.07.11 10:14

Daisy and Stella - two thought provoking posts. I too am very worried as to where this is all going and the real agenda.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.11 9:37

I have another theory. Maybe the band of brothers have decided it is pay back time. Murdoch withdraws bid for BskyB - Page 1 3262454623 They have had enough.

I can just see the headlines now;

Journalists come together to topple the Murdoch Wall....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.07.11 11:41

Stella wrote:I have another theory. Maybe the band of brothers have decided it is pay back time. They have had enough.
I can just see the headlines now;
Journalists come together to topple the Murdoch Wall....
Particularly if they had received instructions, or had been told, or had been given to understand, or had picked up on their professional antennae - that phone hacking was a way of getting scoop stories and therefore of enhancing your career.
Once a couple were sent to prison for it, the rest may have started to panic, and realised that fragging the bosses was the only way to stop it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top