The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Mm11

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Mm11

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Regist10

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account'

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Empty CM Video

Post by ROSA 07.07.11 1:14

McCann spokesman confirms talks with phone hacking officers
Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann, confirms he has met with police officers investigating phone hacking after attempts were made to access his account.
Mr Mitchell has previously discussed his suspicions that he may have been a victim of phone hacking attempts when the case involving the Rothley couple's missing daughter Madeleine McCann was at it's height.
He said he has been interviewed by police officers from Operation Weeting - the current inquiry into alleged hacking by the News of the World - and is due to meet with them a second time in the near future.
Mr Mitchell discovered "suspicious" activity on his account from February and July 2008 after asking his phone company to examine his records late last year.
"As soon as I had incontravertible proof from Vodafone that something odd had happened on my account, " Mr Mitchell said, "I went to the police."
RELATED CONTENT
David Cameron: 'we need to have an inquiry, possibly inquiries, into what has happened'
The former BBC journalist, who became spokesman for the McCann family back in 2007, confirmed that the phone records of both Gerry and Kate McCann were also checked for any dubious activity.
Mr Mitchell confirmed: "The results came back to say that in both their cases there were no obvious signs of suspicious activity on their accounts."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8620301/McCann-spokesman-confirms-talks-with-phone-hacking-officers.html
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Empty PHONE HACKING: WAS MADDIE MCCANN'S FAMILY TARGETED?

Post by ROSA 07.07.11 1:17

PHONE HACKING: WAS MADDIE MCCANN'S FAMILY TARGETED?

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann may have been targeted by the News of the World

Thursday July 7,2011
By John Twomey
THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann may have been targeted by the News of the World, an MP said yesterday.
Chris Bryant told the emergency Commons debate that Scotland Yard is investigating allegations that the voicemails of Kate and Gerry McCann were hacked by the paper.
The McCanns, whose four-year-old daughter vanished in Portugal in 2007, join a growing “list of shame” of alleged victims of the hackers.
They include murdered schoolgirl Milly Dowler and her family along with the parents of Soham murder victims Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.
Sara Payne, whose daughter Sarah, eight, was killed by paedophile Roy Whiting, and relatives of murder victim Danielle Jones, 15, as well as victims of the 7/7 bombings may also have been hacking victims.
Mr Bryant, whose phone was hacked by the paper, said the scandal revealed the NoW had “completely lost sight of any idea of decency”. He said: “I am told that police are looking at not just Milly Dowler’s phone and those of the families of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, but the case of Madeleine McCann and 15-year-old Danielle Jones who was abducted and murdered in Essex in 2001 by her uncle Stuart Campbell.”
The parents of missing Madeleine McCann may have been targeted by the News of the World
The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell confirmed officers investigating the hacking case had contacted him.
He discovered “suspicious” activity on his account from February and July 2008 after asking his phone firm to examine his records late last year. The ex-BBC journalist, who became the McCann family spokesman in 2007, confirmed the phone records of Gerry and Kate McCann were also checked.
He said: “The results came back to say that in both their cases there were no obvious signs of suspicious activity on their accounts.”
Since their daughter vanished, Kate and Gerry McCann have complained their phones were tampered with. It is understood three supporters of the couple were also told their voicemails may have been accessed.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/257243/Phone-Hacking-Was-Maddie-McCann-s-family-targeted-
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account'

Post by Guest 07.07.11 10:55

Breaking News

10:46am UK, Thursday July 07, 2011

British Legion Abandons NOTW Over Hacking Row

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Phone-Hacking-News-Of-The-World-Claims-Families-Of-Killed-Soldiers-Were-Phone-Hacking-Victims/Article/201107116025649?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16025649_Phone_Hacking_News_Of_The_World%3A_Claims_Families_Of_Killed_Soldiers_Were_Phone_Hacking_Victims

Breaking News

Sainsury's have suspended advertising with NoW
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account'

Post by aiyoyo 07.07.11 11:45

Why is it when reporting about other murdered victims mccann case is always thrown into the mix and get highlighted quite prominently?

IF NOTW had hacked into CM's account in that period he alleged, there is no way they (NOTW) would sit quietly on the contents and not published it long before now? Me think the man is protesting too much - just using it as another opportunity to fart in the public to get attention for the mccann as usual. No one knows what the police was quizzing him about but of course he's to bring attention to the mccann's case as if moth to the flame - he just cant resist it that pink creature!

Not as if mccann is the first controversial case he's handled though it is an unusual first time he had represented anyone in the capacity of 'official mouthpiece' instead of merely reporting as journalist.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 12:09

I can't help but think that this phone hacking story has been about for absolute ages, but suddenly it's all big news again, why?

Because the Police have now been implicated in being paid for information. So Police charges against some Police officers will follow, which will probably mean that the Met Police will now be forced to cooperate 'in any way possible' or face even bigger charges.

What I'm wondering is, if this will change the way in which the Met Police will NOW investigate Madeleine's disappearence?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 07.07.11 13:09

Mr Mitchell discovered "suspicious" activity on his account from February and July 2008
"As soon as I had incontravertible proof from Vodafone that something odd had happened on my account, " Mr Mitchell said, "I went to the police."
AS SOON ? THAT WAS 3 YRS AGO

THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann may have been targeted by the News of the World, an MP said yesterday.
YES MP THAT IS RIGHT YES THE MCCANNS ARE THE VICTIMS
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Philo Pastry 07.07.11 14:47

Stella wrote:I can't help but think that this phone hacking story has been about for absolute ages, but suddenly it's all big news again, why?

Because the Police have now been implicated in being paid for information. So Police charges against some Police officers will follow, which will probably mean that the Met Police will now be forced to cooperate 'in any way possible' or face even bigger charges.

What I'm wondering is, if this will change the way in which the Met Police will NOW investigate Madeleine's disappearence?

You are right Stella it has been known for a long time, and I have been trying to wonder why divulge that information publically now? This has been done for a reason, and generally no information is divulged en masse unless it benefits some agenda. Murdoch is huge, he controls public thought even though the majority do not realise they are being manipulated into thinking a certain way. So what is the aim here?
Anti-Philo Pastry

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 16:47

bn

JAMES MURDOCH LAST EDITION OF THE NEWS OF THE WORLD THIS SUNDAY.

on Sky website ticker at top of page

http://news.sky.com/skynews
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 16:53

Breaking News bn

4:47pm UK, Thursday July 07, 2011

Murdoch Folds NOTW Over Phone Hacking

This Sunday's News Of The World will be the last ever issue of the tabloid, News International chairman James Murdoch has announced.
Any advertising space in this last edition will be donated to causes and charities, Mr Murdoch added.

More to follow...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/News-Of-The-World-This-Sunday-Last-Ever-Issue-After-Phone-Hacking-Scandal-At-Tabloid/Article/201107116026230?lpos=UK_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_16026230_News_Of_The_World%3A_This_Sunday_Last_Ever_Issue_After_Phone_Hacking_Scandal_At_Tabloid

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.07.11 17:13

Sky news
Tomorrow's NoTW is the Last edition.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 17:44

On this thread here

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2995p30-mitchell-on-phone-hacking-someone-tried-to-get-details-of-my-mobile-phone-account#69414

candyfloss wrote:Breaking News bn

4:47pm UK, Thursday July 07, 2011

Murdoch Folds NOTW Over Phone Hacking

This Sunday's News Of The World will be the last ever issue of the tabloid, News International chairman James Murdoch has announced.
Any advertising space in this last edition will be donated to causes and charities, Mr Murdoch added.

More to follow...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/News-Of-The-World-This-Sunday-Last-Ever-Issue-After-Phone-Hacking-Scandal-At-Tabloid/Article/201107116026230?lpos=UK_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_16026230_News_Of_The_World%3A_This_Sunday_Last_Ever_Issue_After_Phone_Hacking_Scandal_At_Tabloid

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 17:50

I have merged the two threads so that the discussion was in one place thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 17:56

Live Updates:
Phone HackingMORE Labour boss Ed Miliband: News International cannot hope to move on and deal with issues they are facing while Rebekah Brooks stays in post.

by adam_arnold via twitter 5:54 PMEd Miliband on closure of NOTW: Clearly people power forced this decision, the revulsion people felt over what happened at paper and the decision that advertisers were then making.

by adam.arnold 5:53 PMNews International says 200 tabloid staffers are to be laid off, but can apply for other company jobs, reports AP, after NOTW closure.

by adam_arnold via twitter 5:48 PMMass anger in News Of The World newsroom, directed at Rebekah Brooks, Sky sources say.

by adam_arnold via twitter 5:35 PMLord Prescott on closure of News of the World: By cutting off the arm of one paper, you are not solving the problems of body, heart and head
by adam_arnold via twitter 5:34 PM

http://news.sky.com/skynews/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 18:03

Live Updates: Phone Hacking

They continued "for the sake of one person, 500 people at the New of the World have been sacrificed"
by sophyridge via twitter 5:57 PMOne News of World staff member told me there is a "lynch mob" mentality towards Rebekah Brooks. "
by sophyridge via twitter 5:56 PMLabour leader Ed Miliband reiterates that Rebekah Brooks should quit as News International chief executive.
by adam_arnold via twitter 5:55 PMI'm told after Rebekah Brooks talked to staff,editor Colin Myler asked her to leave the News of the World.He then spoke,shaking &watery eyed
by sophyridge via twitter 5:55 PMLabour boss Ed Miliband: News International cannot hope to move on and deal with issues they are facing while Rebekah Brooks stays in post.
by adam_arnold via twitter 5:54 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 07.07.11 18:27

aiyoyo wrote:Why is it when reporting about other murdered victims mccann case is always thrown into the mix and get highlighted quite prominently?

"Clarence Mitchell speculated to us that running a Madeleine McCann story increased newspaper sales by 40,000 or 50,000 copies a day."

"Gerry McCann told us: “Madeleine, I believe, was made a commodity and profits were to be made" (Oh the irony!)

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200910/cmselect/cmcumeds/362/362i.pdf - Official minutes from the Culture, Media and Sport Committee that CM & GM attended.

Could this be the answer? Maybe CM secured the Mccanns a backhander every time Madeleine is featured?

Massive news that NOTW is folding - jeez, where is it all leading? I've noticed that even the seasoned 'conspiracy theorists' are struggling to work this one out. Interesting times ahead that's for sure.
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 07.07.11 18:47

Hmm, perhaps it's not such massive news, looks like murdoch's just going to run with a seven day Sun (Sun on Sunday).

"... and opens the door for a seven-day Sun - something that media insiders believe has been planned all along."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011959/News-World-closes-key-clients-pull-adverts.html#ixzz1RRVsC73a
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.07.11 18:50

Nothing is ever quite what it seems at first glance.
Not the folding of a Newspaper, nor the disappearance of a small child.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.07.11 19:23

The burning question is: was CM questioned by Met because he claimed his account was hacked or was he interviewed because he was either involved or had knowledge of NOTW hacking?

Dont forget CM close association to all the players :
Cameron and his partying friends ( Freud by extension Murdoch hence News International)
Andy Coulson (Cameron's ex-media chief) who got CM a role in Cameron's election campaign back then
His association to Murdoch and Freud Communication.
His REAL role in the mccann case - the mccann never sue the sun or NOTW.
In fact serialisation right of k's book was given to the sun.

Soham, Jill Dando, Millie Dowler, McCanns, all covered by Pinky.

Too many coincidences - If anything I think he wasn't hacked, rather because of his connection he was probably given hacked information to use in his job as a media personnel either to spin or to the advantage of his job or for his clients. Personally I think CM is in deep shit right up to his neck.

IF Cameron wants to come out of this smelling like roses he's to be seen taken a stern stand and let the investigation falls whichever way the card fall and let the MET do their proper job without political interference and let them take action against every single person involved in the hacking farcical.

Cameron's alliance with those people associated to NI will be the dirty linen that can cause his downfall if he's not careful how he handles this hacking scandal that rocks the nation for the moment.

NOTW is only making a smart strategic move by closing down thereby disassembling the staff scattering them so that the investigators work are made harder.
Without them centred in one place for the investigators to haul up for questioning, investigators work is hampered. Plus I bet James Murdoch is busy barking orders for them to have any hard copies and e-copies of incriminating evidence destroyed to save his dad's empire and damage control the takeover bid.

We shall see what pans out.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 07.07.11 20:02

Interesting thought that the Guardian says "The case of Madeleine McCann is expected to be one of the first to be re-examined by detectives from Scotland Yard's new inquiry into the phone hacking, Operation Weeting.

Clarence Mitchell, Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman, said he has been interviewed by officers from the hacking inquiry Operation Weeting, and is due to be interviewed a second time in the near future"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/05/phone-hacking-police-review-child-murders

How come when In January CM said Mccanns phones were not hacked (see the Express)?

"The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell confirmed officers investigating the hacking case had contacted him.
He discovered “suspicious” activity on his account from February and July 2008 after asking his phone firm to examine his records late last year. The ex-BBC journalist, who became the McCann family spokesman in 2007, confirmed the phone records of Gerry and Kate McCann were also checked.
He said: “The results came back to say that in both their cases there were no obvious signs of suspicious activity on their accounts.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/257243/Phone-Hacking-Was-Maddie-s-family-targeted-

just a case of the Mccanns pink publicity bunny getting them more free publicity??
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.11 21:24

Andy Coulson to be arrested over phone hacking tomorrow

snipped.......

Second former senior News of the World journalist to also be arrested after leaks from NI force police to speed up plans

Andy Coulson has been told by police that he will be arrested on Friday morning over suspicions that he knew about, or had direct involvement in, the hacking of mobile phones during his editorship of the News of the World.

The Guardian understands that a second arrest is also to be made in the next few days of a former senior journalist at the paper.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/07/andy-coulson-arrest-phone-hacking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 07.07.11 22:06

This is good that they are getting down on the hacking scandal but I can't think it will be harder for honest journalists to get the truth out now. I would hate that the Mccanns stranglehold on the press would be extended to other suspicious persons.

In fact I heard on the radio this evening whilst coming home the political editor of NOTW saying he found out during a meeting (in a pub) with an MP who had some interesting and important information that he wanted to get out into the public domain.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Philo Pastry 08.07.11 2:30

honeybunch wrote:Interesting thought that the Guardian says "The case of Madeleine McCann is expected to be one of the first to be re-examined by detectives from Scotland Yard's new inquiry into the phone hacking, Operation Weeting.

Clarence Mitchell, Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman, said he has been interviewed by officers from the hacking inquiry Operation Weeting, and is due to be interviewed a second time in the near future"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/05/phone-hacking-police-review-child-murders

How come when In January CM said Mccanns phones were not hacked (see the Express)?

"The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell confirmed officers investigating the hacking case had contacted him.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/257243/Phone-Hacking-Was-Maddie-s-family-targeted-

just a case of the Mccanns pink publicity bunny getting them more free publicity??

I do not feel that I will lose my shirt on this punt (have never betted in my life), however if Clarrie is now saying 'wo is us, we were hacked by the unhelpul ludicrous sardine eating swarthy looking News of the World reporter', I await the serialisation of Kate's heart felt tearful phone calls to God asking for a few quid'. If it happened it will not be revealed, if it did not happen then we are in for a great time reading those hacked phonecalls of Kate crying , Gerry outraged like a bull and the twins discussing whether they should ask Maddy to be a friend on facebook.

Cynical moi?
Anti-Philo Pastry

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.07.11 3:50

I still think that given pinky association with Andy Coulson ( whose arrest is imminent), the murdoch gang hence all the press and media that go with that empire (NI NOTW Sky) and Cameron, he is interviewed over possible involvement as in having knowledge of the hacks and hence possible exploitation of the hacked info to suit his agenda rather than his account been hacked.

He's publicly confirmed or rather made sure the mccann weren't hacked or bugged for obvious reason.
Now if he can be so cautious for his client no doubt he wouldn't be lax with security surrounding his own phones. There's no way he was hacked or he would have noticed.
Given his connections why would NOTW want to touch him knowing his association to the BIG BOSS.
I think he's getting in his story in first to make the interview of him look innocent, in other words, he is spinning as usual.

If he has a hand in the hacking or rather shared knowledge of it (because of association to Andy Coulson) then it's easy to see why the mccann's case comes under priority attention. In a high profile case as theirs, and having a media-person equally if not more so high profile as Pinky whose association with the influential allows him to use privileged info..then the manipulation implications and suspicious criminal activities could be enormous.

SY are probably interested whether or how he helped mccann used the hacked info to spin to their agenda.
He certainly knew all about bugging and hacking for a very long time. Remember he was the v. person warning mccanns about phone bugging way back then and there's rumour he was pushed out by Labour Govt over that in case he implicates them and complicate matter.

Unless people are cynical and the SY review of mccann is Cameron's hand in the white wash then OK Met interest in Pinky may be a different story. I'm inclined to think the hacking investigation is an open book at the moment.

This scandal has been going on long enough and the last investigation was a half baked one with most of the real culprits (as in masterminds) still not taken to task. The root is not eradicated yet.

MET has to be thorough this time and everyone involved should be arrested and no one should be spared no matter who he or she be. Imo Rebecka Brookes (sp) should step down to save herself publicly sacked humiliation.
Of course we know the elite fews at the top of the pinnacle will be saved from the clutches of the law, but so long as their immediate subordinates are arrested and charged then the lesson will hopefully be learned.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.07.11 8:11

News of the World staff direct fury at Rebekah Brooks

Staff at the News of the World last night directed their fury at Rebekah Brooks, who edited the newspaper during some of its most controversial years.

Mitchell on PHONE HACKING - 'Someone tried to get details of my mobile 'phone account' - Page 2 James-murdoch_1472522c

James Murdoch Photo: PA

By Victoria Ward

7:00AM BST 08 Jul 2011

Mrs Brooks, who is now the chief executive of News International, the newspaper’s parent company, was confronted by a “lynch mob mentality” as she told News of the World staff that Sunday’s edition would be its last.

It was claimed that she was in tears as she broke the news but was immediately asked to leave the newsroom by the paper’s present editor Colin Myler, a highly regarded Fleet Street veteran, and had to be escorted out by security.

Staff were said to have cheered when told that Mrs Brooks had offered her resignation on Wednesday night, although it was turned down. A source said: “The joke ran through the room that we would accept the offer on the company’s behalf. We were all feeling fatalistic.

“Colin told us that the decision to close the paper had been made in New York, that as soon as the suits there saw that the shares had started to slide they thought they had to cut us off.

“Rebekah tried to justify her actions by saying that the actions of a few had led to this, but the irony that she was one of those few was lost on her. She said that she would take any questions that people had, but Myler, who was standing next to her said, 'No, Rebekah, I think it’s best if you leave the floor’. An entire newspaper has been sacrificed to save one person.”

One journalist, who did not wish to be named, said: “Brooks has lost us our jobs because she has refused to fall on her sword. Saving one job has come at the cost of 200.”

James Murdoch, the chairman of News International, stood by Mrs Brooks, insisting that she would remain in her post. Mrs Brooks has always denied any knowledge of hacking. The majority of the paper’s 200 staff are relatively young and had no connection with the newspaper during the years when Mrs Brooks, or her successor, Andy Coulson, were at the helm.

Employees have been given a 90-day paid period of consultation. They will then be given a pay-off comprising their notice period plus a month for every year they have worked for the newspaper.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11201

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.07.11 9:39

Hopefully this is only the tip of the iceberg for the downfall of Murdoch empire in the UK!

Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson should be thoroughly interrogated by the Police to determine their role in the hackergate. I don't believe staff at NOTW could have done that without consent from their chief at the helm. IF that was the case then it is easy to just push the few culprits forward, end of story and the saga would be over.

The decision to hack must have been supported by those in the upper echelon as the money to pay hackers has to come from somewhere and I cant see individual journalists fronting that kind of money.
That sort of continued fund for hackers has to have come from a corporation meaning approval for the funding has to come from higher positions. Chief editor or boss in charge always know how the exclusives came about, in fact I would imagine it is their duty to find out how their journalists/reporters got hold of exclusives.
The securing of the exclusives or unusual stories means that money had to be paid to someone to beget that info. In the NOTW's case their source for the exclusives happens to be from professional hackers. Their practice was unprincipled and unethical and rightfully Rebekah Brooks, James Murdoch, as well as Andy Coulson should be hauled up for interrogation and taken to task.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top