The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 Mm11

priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 Mm11

priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns condemned by seeing a priest

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns condemned by seeing a priest

Post by Atilliator 05.06.11 5:18

The devout Roman Catholic claims she came under suspicion because of the belief that people in Portugal ‘only called for a priest when they wanted their sins to be forgiven.’

You would also call one out if someone was dying or had just died.

"I was deceived," he said.

Difficult one this. I wonder if the McCanns are properly married. Could be something as trivial as that. He was up before the Bishop. What for? It could be something as trivial as the keys, but that wouldn't be deceit. The sort of thing I would be looking at is that they asked him to celebrate a mass for the successful finding of Madeleine; then, after that, he got the full monty in confession. He may have had to perform the Last Rites on the kid; and he can't tell anyone about it. Poor guy.
Atilliator

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns condemned by seeing a priest

Post by ROSA 11.06.11 8:05

Atilliator wrote:
The devout Roman Catholic claims she came under suspicion because of the belief that people in Portugal ‘only called for a priest when they wanted their sins to be forgiven.’

You would also call one out if someone was dying or had just died.

"I was deceived," he said.

Difficult one this. I wonder if the McCanns are properly married. Could be something as trivial as that. He was up before the Bishop. What for? It could be something as trivial as the keys, but that wouldn't be deceit. The sort of thing I would be looking at is that they asked him to celebrate a mass for the successful finding of Madeleine; then, after that, he got the full monty in confession. He may have had to perform the Last Rites on the kid; and he can't tell anyone about it. Poor guy.
Someone needs to help the man to hell with the church and the silence
The man has to let authorities know the truth and he must be offered protection and council a statement from Pachero could be the case breaker needed
On the homepage of this forum the scroll says the priests know
Has Goncalo spoken to Pachero about coming forward?
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 11.06.11 9:35

Angelique wrote:
pennylane wrote:"The Met Police have been ordered to conduct a full review of all evidence in a bid to shed new light on the case. Meanwhile, an image of the girl’s abductor could finally be revealed thanks to high-tech profiling computers."

"A Met Police case review team will run descriptions of potential suspects through facial identification software in a bid to produce the most accurate new e-fit."

Here we go round the mulberry bush! priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 173510

Hi pennylane

Mmmmmm... How about we write to Sir Paul (is it Sir Paul) and suggest that we could run the investigation for far less that £3.5 million and wind it up in the space of a couple of weeks. All we have to do is flick through the papers and come up with abduction. Leaving no stone turned : (

Hi Angelique priest  - McCanns condemned by seeing a priest - Page 2 260239 ... I'll bet the review begins with the met collating 'descriptions of potential suspects and producing a new e-fit,' and the main question asked of the McCanns and friends is 'can you recall any suspicious characters in the vicinity during your holiday in PDL?'

Sorry to be so pessimistic, but Jim Gamble/CEOP, and countless heavies and law enforcement officers have rammed the abduction façade down our throats for 4 years, and leave me with very little trust in the system. Martin Grime and Goncalo Amaral know there was no abduction.... but it's as if they don't exist when it comes to all those (so called) 'experts' in the UK.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top