The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply) - Page 2 Mm11

Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply) - Page 2 Mm11

Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply) - Page 2 Regist10

Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply)

Post by Finally 21.12.09 19:29

I thought it was Eve who managed to persuade Adam to eat it and he ate it first. Blame the boys everytime I say.

Take care
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary was not 14 years old when Jesus Christ was born (Right to Reply)

Post by littlepixie 21.12.09 19:31

tyra wrote:
littlepixie wrote:Adam and Eve were made perfect and they and all their offspring (us) were designed to live forever but then Old Nick poked his nose in and we were all born imperfect hence the reason why we die. Jesus was born and died as the ransom sacrifice to re-weigh the balance.
Old Nick is supposed to be on his way out soon.

My mum (a devout Catholic) called me a liar when I said that Jesus had 3 half brothers. She had never read the Bible.

I only started studying the Bible a couple of years ago and find it absolutely fascinating.

edit for typo

You couldn't make this stuff up could you!

oh Wink

I don't know if its made up tyra. I just study the book. I wanted to know why so many people over the centuries have been fascinated with it.

I guess we will all know one day one way or the other.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 21.12.09 19:32

littlepixie wrote:

Yes, it's the work's Christmas 'Do' tonight, see you later.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 19:34

littlepixie wrote:
tyra wrote:
littlepixie wrote:Adam and Eve were made perfect and they and all their offspring (us) were designed to live forever but then Old Nick poked his nose in and we were all born imperfect hence the reason why we die. Jesus was born and died as the ransom sacrifice to re-weigh the balance.

My mum (a devout Catholic) called me a liar when I said that Jesus had 3 half brothers. She had never read the Bible.

I only started studying the Bible a couple of years ago and find it absolutely fascinating.

edit for typo

You couldn't make this stuff up could you!

oh Wink

I don't know if its made up tyra. I just study the book. I wanted to know why so many people over the centuries have been fascinated with it.

I guess we will all know one day one way or the other.

I think as a rule we are suckers for a good story and a bit of drama is the cherry on the cake, lots of misbehaviour, a happy ending and a bit of morality to take away with you, who could resist big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 21.12.09 19:34

Finally wrote:I thought it was Eve who managed to persuade Adam to eat it and he ate it first. Blame the boys everytime I say.

Take care

Don't believe everything you read in the Bible - it ain't necessarily so.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 21.12.09 19:38

Finally wrote:I thought it was Eve who managed to persuade Adam to eat it and he ate it first. Blame the boys everytime I say.

Take care

You are right Finally, why didnt she keep her gob shut.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 19:45

Old Nick wrote:

Take care

Don't believe everything you read in the Bible - it ain't necessarily so.

BLASPHEMER!!!! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top