The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 30 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 30 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 30 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 30 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Nina 21.05.12 20:11

Hummingbird wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:Madeleine seems to have been a bubbly talented loveable vivacious intelligent little person. I dont see a problem with her looking different in photos. God I look ugly in some and beautiful in others. So what is this latest query? about her eyebrow seeming different from the other one? Theres being observant and theres being over picky. And if her eyebrow was different? What can it mean?

I don't know 'What can it mean?' it was just an observation the same sort of observation that so many other people on here make, like yourself.

I do not think I am being 'over picky' - it is just an observation - in some of her photos the eyebrow is very different.

I have never ever said anything derogatory about Madeleine in anyway shape or form, I have obviously 'rattled your cage' for the second time. I do not like your tone and I do not spend all day researching and reading up on matters to have someone on here throw their toys out of their pram and be rude to me. It may seem like a 'stupid' point to make but it is something odd about different photos of Madeleine that I have noticed and this forum is about research and sharing ideas - like I did!!

i think the only person chucking toys out of pram is u here, i merely asked what could a differing eyebrow mean, well? if u are going to post stuff like that at east offer a theory, is that too much to ask? and no u havent rattled my cage at all, im not frustrated or angry just bemused over some wierd eyebrow LOL oh dear best log off never meant to cause trouble by posting my opinion and asking for people to be specific, if we all just speculate on stuff we will be here to kingdom come, so again, what could a dodgy eyebrown mean hummingbird? you brought it up, its up to you to give theories but im going now will read tomorrow

jd thanks for earlier, im convinced the last photo is fake made up from at least two diff photos

Had you merely asked what could a differing eyebrow mean then you would have received a much more courteous reply, instead you make pointed suggestions. Anyway I do apologise I was not aware that every time one posted a question we were supposed to give a theory to back it up. My theory is quite remarkably this, the eyebrow looks different in different pictures I have seen of Madeleine, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right but that is what this forum is for - questions and I merely asked one! A question is different to a theory and as this thread is about the last photo and as other photos were also being questioned I asked the simple question, has anyone noticed the eyebrow.

I apologise if I have upset you in anyway, I hope you have a very nice evening after having signed out.
I always thought that it was a tiny scar, is it the swimming pool picture where it is more pronounced? Sorry cannot do pictures.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 30 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Hummingbird 21.05.12 20:29

Nina the photo I have found that it is really pronounced is a picture where she is in the water I presume a swimming pool but have no idea if it is in Portugal or not. Sorry I can't do pictures either LOL - must learn!! I found it on google images and also on Pamalams site.
You are very possibly correct it could well be a scar , it just seems a bit odd that it is quite obvious on some pictures but doesn't seem to be there on others! Maybe I need to go to Specsavers!!
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita 21.05.12 20:30

tigger wrote:
Mariita wrote:Did the McCann´s ever mention going to the beach after the so called last photo? Why did the manager at Paradaiso beachrestaurant claim he saw Gerry dancing with his daughter; and what about the cctv-evidence that caught this on tape? How could the police confirm that this was really Madeleine, on the early evening of the 3d?

Confirmed sightings on 3 May 2007

The last picture of Madeleine, as supplied by the family, was apparently taken at 14:29, and showed her sitting by the side of the pool with Gerry and Amelie.[7] Although the McCanns insisted that Gerry was playing tennis, as Kate gave the children supper at the Ocean Club resort at 17:00, Miguel Matias, manager of the beach-side Paraíso restaurant, said that the family were at the beach. In the early evening, Matias saw Gerry dancing with his daughter while the family ate a meal on the terrace. Portuguese police confirmed that they had received relevant CCTV footage from Matias
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the word "confirmed" has different meanings?

Sadly, you can't trust Wikipedia to give you the right information. The Paradaiso CCTV showed another family altogether.It's a good example of too helpful memory - that and the fact that a lot of toddlers look very alike.
Wiki is 'fed' by alls sorts of people and you can post what you like until somebody objects. Of course TM aren't objecting to such a darling little episode - so unlike the miserable 20 minute trip they made to the beach when it rained and they had ice cream. It's in the book to show us they did interact with the children, except the creche records disagree.

Yep, so I suspected...otherwise there would have been a thread here about it. The McCann´s seem to have people round the world to help them with different "evidence". The photo of the abductor with Madeleine in his arms is another "proof" supposedly caught on cctv, most of you here must have seen it. It´s probably even too ridiculous for the McCanns to use, but I saw it in a blog owned by a woman(girl?) whose main interest is Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. She dedicates however a part of her blog to Madeleine and every one who wants can donate money to the fund, or buy the book via this blog. Beneath the "photo" of the abductor carrying Madeleine, the blogger promises that it is real in case someone has some kind of doubt. The last photo with only legs and backhead visible!!!

Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.12 20:35

Mariita wrote:
tigger wrote:
Mariita wrote:Did the McCann´s ever mention going to the beach after the so called last photo? Why did the manager at Paradaiso beachrestaurant claim he saw Gerry dancing with his daughter; and what about the cctv-evidence that caught this on tape? How could the police confirm that this was really Madeleine, on the early evening of the 3d?

Confirmed sightings on 3 May 2007

The last picture of Madeleine, as supplied by the family, was apparently taken at 14:29, and showed her sitting by the side of the pool with Gerry and Amelie.[7] Although the McCanns insisted that Gerry was playing tennis, as Kate gave the children supper at the Ocean Club resort at 17:00, Miguel Matias, manager of the beach-side Paraíso restaurant, said that the family were at the beach. In the early evening, Matias saw Gerry dancing with his daughter while the family ate a meal on the terrace. Portuguese police confirmed that they had received relevant CCTV footage from Matias

the word "confirmed" has different meanings?

Sadly, you can't trust Wikipedia to give you the right information. The Paradaiso CCTV showed another family altogether.It's a good example of too helpful memory - that and the fact that a lot of toddlers look very alike.
Wiki is 'fed' by alls sorts of people and you can post what you like until somebody objects. Of course TM aren't objecting to such a darling little episode - so unlike the miserable 20 minute trip they made to the beach when it rained and they had ice cream. It's in the book to show us they did interact with the children, except the creche records disagree.

Yep, so I suspected...otherwise there would have been a thread here about it. The McCann´s seem to have people round the world to help them with different "evidence". The photo of the abductor with Madeleine in his arms is another "proof" supposedly caught on cctv, most of you here must have seen it. It´s probably even too ridiculous for the McCanns to use, but I saw it in a blog owned by a woman(girl?) whose main interest is Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. She dedicates however a part of her blog to Madeleine and every one who wants can donate money to the fund, or buy the book via this blog. Beneath the "photo" of the abductor carrying Madeleine, the blogger promises that it is real in case someone has some kind of doubt. The last photo with only legs and backhead visible!!!

Lol that photo is from one of the documentaries playing JT sighting. It's not real 100 % sure !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita 21.05.12 20:48

Hahaha[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yes, it is rather similar to the guy in Jane Tanner´s dream. Must be him!
Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.05.12 23:03

Yes it was from the documentary "Maddie was Here'....The one where they lied about the Smith sighting and totally distorted Smiths description to match jane tanners
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.05.12 23:16

Hummingbird wrote:Something I have noticed and has bothered me is Madeleines eyebrow (her left) In the curly hair picture you can see that it almost has a section missing half way along, yet on other pictures this does not seem to show.
I have just taken a look at Google images for Madeleine McCann - obviously there are a lot and I don't know if they appear the same for all but there is one in particular where she is in the water, not sure where or when, and you can clearly this eyebrow and the missing patch.
(ref to that photo if it helps Madeleine-McCann_1408318.jpg)

I have often looked at Maddies eyebrows, they can be an indication of time periods between photos (eyebrows don't grow quickly), and I have always felt they have been shaven and just....weird really. When the mccanns release sickening photos into the press of maddie made up by a professional makeup artist, you tend to look closer at other things they may have done to her too
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 22.05.12 7:04

jd wrote:Yes it was from the documentary "Maddie was Here'....The one where they lied about the Smith sighting and totally distorted Smiths description to match jane tanners

What strikes me when looking at the "abductor" photo from documentary is how the child being carried is clearly a lot taller than Madeleine's stated height of 90cm as is the one in "abductor" sketch from Gail Cooper.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 22.05.12 16:49

Bougainvillea needs a run of days, with at least 5 hours of very bright, full sun each day to come into flower.(various gardening references)

A diary from the hotel above gives temperatures each day, May 2011, June 2011, May 2012 etc. interesting proof that bougainvillea would most likely NOT be in bloom on 3rd May 2007.

dates and temperatures of April to May 2007 available here. For the two weeks previous to May 3rd, temperatures were mainly in the early 20's, cloudy, not much sun.

Given that Maddie in the playground with Gerry and Payne’s daughter, could at earliest have been 29th April, and the weather had been cold all week, the bougainvillea could hardly have been out in full bloom on 3rd May 2007.

For me, more than anything, that last photo is definitely FAKE and NOT taken on 3rd May 2007.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.05.12 16:23

bobbin wrote:Bougainvillea needs a run of days, with at least 5 hours of very bright, full sun each day to come into flower.(various gardening references)

A diary from the hotel above gives temperatures each day, May 2011, June 2011, May 2012 etc. interesting proof that bougainvillea would most likely NOT be in bloom on 3rd May 2007.

dates and temperatures of April to May 2007 available here. For the two weeks previous to May 3rd, temperatures were mainly in the early 20's, cloudy, not much sun.

Given that Maddie in the playground with Gerry and Payne’s daughter, could at earliest have been 29th April, and the weather had been cold all week, the bougainvillea could hardly have been out in full bloom on 3rd May 2007.

For me, more than anything, that last photo is definitely FAKE and NOT taken on 3rd May 2007.

I have just looked at the weather site that lets you go back to 2007 great little site!! It does say that the previous day 2nd May was 18degrees and there was no sunshine and that the 3rd the sun was shining and it was 21degrees.

Still doesn't explain the background of the picture especially when you read DW interviews she says it rained Mon, Tues, Weds and on several occasions she reminds us how cold it was. So even if the day of the 3rd was one of the sunniest they had (might explain why GM has a sweat on in the picture) it certainly does not explain the background!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 23.05.12 16:54

yes, Hummingbird, the cold weather had been pretty wet, cold and miserable all week.
The main thing is, there is no way that the bare-branch-slightly-budding look of the bougainvillea on the 'bigger girl' Maddie photo (same clothes as standing by the play house, and as playing with Gerry and Payne's daughter) could have rushed into full and heavy bloom in one week, especially as the conditions had been 'NOT CONDUCIVE' to bract flowering.

I also cannot tally the age appearance of Maddie by pool as being one week older than the Maddie by the plastic playhouse. Altogether, bougainvillea flowering in end April, beginning of May is not in keeping with its normal flowering (late mid to end of May / June onwards) and one would need to have experienced extreme sunshine and heat for the flowers to be so full, so early in the season.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 23.05.12 21:02

This fits in with an analysis a meteorologist posted on Anorak a few years ago where he conclusively showed that the shadows cast in this photo could not have been made at 14.30 on that day.

I wish I'd kept a copy of that now but, together with the bougainvillea evidence, I think there can be no doubt now that the photo has been 'shopped'.
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.05.12 21:11

statsman wrote:This fits in with an analysis a meteorologist posted on Anorak a few years ago where he conclusively showed that the shadows cast in this photo could not have been made at 14.30 on that day.

I wish I'd kept a copy of that now but, together with the bougainvillea evidence, I think there can be no doubt now that the photo has been 'shopped'.

Just re-posting this here Carole Tranmer statement about the weather that week, from this thread...................

candyfloss wrote:CT's version of the temperature that weeks seems to be at odds with what we have been told by various people...................

CT'And, she was very upset with all of it, and I was trying to help her cope along with dealing with my twin brother's death. For this reason, I went to visit her for a week in February in 2004. It was my first time in that place but we had already been in Luz before that when we went to Portugal as tourists. After that, we went a second time with my husband and stayed in (inaudible) a small fishing village about 10 minutes from Luz. We have already been in Portugal many times, but to visit Luz only three times.

DC1485'Okay. When you were there how was the temperature'

CT' It was good, sunny and hot. At times it was necessary to use a sweater but during the day it was marvellous. Besides this, it was fresh and but very agreeable.

CT'I believe it rained one day; it was a bit windy, besides this... it was wonderful weather ' not for sun bathing, even though there were people doing just this but it was not really sun bathing weather.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 23.05.12 21:13

statsman wrote:This fits in with an analysis a meteorologist posted on Anorak a few years ago where he conclusively showed that the shadows cast in this photo could not have been made at 14.30 on that day.

Was it this one by Stevo that you were thinking of? It goes into shadow analysis in a lot of detail, although it doesn't mention the flowers.

uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 23.05.12 21:27

Yes, although I definitely remember reading it on Anorak, I'm sure the evidence listed in this link is the same.
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 30 Empty last photo

Post by frank zappa 23.05.12 21:47

Statsman, I have posted my thoughts on the last photo many times here and on other forums. I shall reiterate, the composition of the photograph is all wrong.
Look at it this way, if you took a picture of three people sitting by the side of a pool, surely the subject to the right would be closer to the center of the photo. Imagine Maddy not in that photo, then it becomes centered.

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 30.05.12 17:13

I have just found on the McCann Files site under Gerrys 1st trip home/the last photo section a picture of the poolside last photo and if you click on it you get a supersized image.

I can just about see Amalies arm on there, only just but she may be sat at such an angle her arm is behind her, but what I did notice is something I hadn't seen before.

There are splashes of water just above Amalie, on her legs and on Gerrys legs but non on Madeleine. In fact this is the only picture where you have proof of any actual movement taking place as the picture was taken, thing is I cannot see any water splashes on or around Madeleine, can anyone else get this picture and see if they can see any splashes around her because in my opinion if the middle person is splashing the water even just a little the water would go in both directions?

If you scroll down past the pictures of Kate with the candles to the section where they are discussing the 'science' of the photo you can supersize it
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.05.12 17:36

Hummingbird wrote:I have just found on the McCann Files site under Gerrys 1st trip home/the last photo section a picture of the poolside last photo and if you click on it you get a supersized image.

I can just about see Amalies arm on there, only just but she may be sat at such an angle her arm is behind her, but what I did notice is something I hadn't seen before.

There are splashes of water just above Amalie, on her legs and on Gerrys legs but non on Madeleine. In fact this is the only picture where you have proof of any actual movement taking place as the picture was taken, thing is I cannot see any water splashes on or around Madeleine, can anyone else get this picture and see if they can see any splashes around her because in my opinion if the middle person is splashing the water even just a little the water would go in both directions?

If you scroll down past the pictures of Kate with the candles to the section where they are discussing the 'science' of the photo you can supersize it

A link is always good :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.05.12 18:04

here's the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 30.05.12 18:10

bobbin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much for that I was just trying to find what I needed to put to link it - still in the past when computers are concerned!

Sorry Moa and thank you bobbin!!
Hummingbird

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 30.05.12 21:25

Hummingbird wrote:
bobbin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much for that I was just trying to find what I needed to put to link it - still in the past when computers are concerned!

Sorry Moa and thank you bobbin!!

That's me, you and Nina, Hummingbird, who have openly confessed that we are almost computer 'illiterate'. Oh well, in the good old days when everything had a nice black knob you could turn to make it work, and instructions were in big letters. Never mind we learn as we go and 'we'll get by with a little help from our friends'. The membership brings a lovely wide range of skills and humour. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 30.05.12 21:40

the photo was taken at 1 29 pm
there was book published called maddie 129
page 129 in kays beewk talks of rape

meaningless coincidences? again! probably most definitily, the question remains why three weeks to release the so called last photo
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 30.05.12 21:57

Hummingbird wrote:

Hummingbird, I think the water you see may be splashes on the camera lense, in which case it's not so strange that there are none in front of Madeleine. But according to Kate's book, Madeleine was wearing her famous 'peach-coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie-anglaise shorts from Monsoon'. Now, I have no idea what kind of short they were but the top looks distinctly pink to me. Or at least I have never seen a peach that colour. Again I have no idea if this can be called a smock top.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 01.06.12 22:53

Ribisl wrote:
Hummingbird wrote:

Hummingbird, I think the water you see may be splashes on the camera lense, in which case it's not so strange that there are none in front of Madeleine. But according to Kate's book, Madeleine was wearing her famous 'peach-coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie-anglaise shorts from Monsoon'. Now, I have no idea what kind of short they were but the top looks distinctly pink to me. Or at least I have never seen a peach that colour. Again I have no idea if this can be called a smock top.

Now the peach/pink top, these are the small details that to me seem odd, perhaps I am watching too much CSI but you have brand/store names , have they checked these out , as MMC looks much younger in this picture , were these clothes in that season ? You can just see the little lace on the shorts which would make them brodaire anglaise , I think the shape of the top as it is loose fitting may be the reason it was called a smock .
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.06.12 23:50

I never understand why she says it is peach when it is clearly pink! I have researched the clothes back then but could not find anything to show what was in season, except for what gerry mccann was wearing, the cream coloured shorts/trousers he was wearing a lot
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top