The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

Post by aiyoyo 25.02.11 8:24

PeterMac wrote:It is now a week since the report.
Has the FBI been informed ? What are the results?
Has the No 1 Private detective agency interviewed the Angolan? What were the results ?
The world is waiting, Mitchell, for your next report. Don't let us all down by staying silent !

One would have thought anxious parents of missing child with that sort of money sitting in the fund would have sent their private dicks out there by now - but NO, the mccanns did absolutely NOTHING despite their continual begging for donation to fund PIs for the purpose of finding Madeleine!
Yet again, they are failing to prove their purpose of fund and PIs credibility.

I wonder what is stopping them sending their PIs out there immediately to haul in the man (Angolan) in for more information. Even if the man didnt see fit to tell the US police surely the mccanns could see him personally, beg info out of him, and tell the US police themselves? It sure looks like they are not desperate to have Maddie found or back. I wonder why that is so? Are the public still fooled?
More like the public dont give a damn one way or another by now because they are sicked of the mccanns bollocks.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

Post by Blimunda 25.02.11 23:45

The map shown on the "Sun" is wrong. Albufeira is not there.
Blimunda

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.02.11 0:19

Blimunda wrote:
The map shown on the "Sun" is wrong. Albufeira is not there.

big grin

The Sun is only interested in England UK, Blimunda. And of course, their regular readers will not notice this mistake at all. In fact, one wouldn't rule out the possibility of a Sun reader coming along here tomorrow, and arguing that Albufeira has recently been moved, and that we are the stupid ones for not knowing this big grin .
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Blimunda 26.02.11 0:55

laughat
Blimunda

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.02.11 1:51

PeterMac wrote:This time the Sun and Sky seem to be following what Jon Clarke, of the Olive Press in Andalucia, have written. Look at the heading.
http://www.theolivepress.es/2011/02/18/club-doorman-tells-spanish-police-he-knows-who-snatched-maddie-mccann/
is the link.

''A NIGHTCLUB doorman has revealed to the Olive Press ''

The Olive Press seem very comfortable and at home with running this McCann story. All very hands on and almost bursting with pride at the association. One was rather amused to see some of the comments which have been left there and noted that ''The Kindness Of Strangers'' post is still doing the rounds.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.02.11 7:07

Judge Mental wrote:
The Olive Press seem very comfortable and at home with running this McCann story. All very hands on and almost bursting with pride at the association. One was rather amused to see some of the comments which have been left there and noted that ''The Kindness Of Strangers'' post is still doing the rounds.
Jon Clarke claims also to have been the first English journalist on the sene on 'that fated morning' which can only mean 4th May, and to have visited PdL four more times before he wrote his first piece for the Olive Press on 25th October (see the archive, relatively easy to trawl).
So it must be from him that the Sun/Sky got much of their stuff on 4th and 5th.
Time for me to have a word with him I think.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.02.11 14:47

PeterMac wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:
Jon Clarke claims also to have been the first English journalist on the sene on 'that fated morning' which can only mean 4th May, and to have visited PdL four more times before he wrote his first piece for the Olive Press on 25th October (see the archive, relatively easy to trawl).
So it must be from him that the Sun/Sky got much of their stuff on 4th and 5th.
Time for me to have a word with him I think.

@ PeterMac
It rather sounds as if we have somebody else to add to our lengthy ''Persons Yet To Have Their Collar Felt''.list.

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top