The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident - Page 2 Mm11

Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident - Page 2 Mm11

Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident - Page 2 Regist10

Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident - Page 2 Empty Re: Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident

Post by Guest 20.12.09 20:49

Autumn wrote:
deborah wrote:
Autumn wrote:I used to be able to but got a message today saying that I am banned from reading it.
oh , although not sure if many here would wish to read the Tony section - although anyone with access could always copy and paste

How can someone be banned from a public viewing forum?
I dont know , I am not a forum owner and wouldnt have a clue how to run one thank goodness
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident - Page 2 Empty Re: Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident

Post by Old Nick 20.12.09 21:01

vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:
deborah wrote:
Autumn wrote:Deborah, are you taking questions or is this just a flying visit?
I am not coming over here to argue so dont think questions would be a good idea especially as I have answered a multitude of them already

Most of us here are banned from MM and dont get to read whats on the 'Tony' section.

Hmm, I got banned from there for not liking Tony. how times change.

How could you not like Tony? What's not to like?
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 20.12.09 21:20

Old Nick wrote:
vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:
deborah wrote:
I am not coming over here to argue so dont think questions would be a good idea especially as I have answered a multitude of them already

Most of us here are banned from MM and dont get to read whats on the 'Tony' section.

How could you not like Tony? What's not to like?
big grin
Bea_Reasonable

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie 20.12.09 22:12

Still looking for a response to my post on here !
Stephanie
Stephanie

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 20.12.09 22:15

Stephanie wrote:Still looking for a response to my post on here !

Was it like a direct question? Something Tony needs to answer?

ROFLOL!

You are seriously waiting for him to answer?
Bea_Reasonable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.12.09 23:52

vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:
deborah wrote:

Hey, me too, apparently asking mr Bennett questions was not permitted on MM.

It's hard to keep up, at least when 3As was about they were all in one place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 0:07

tyra wrote:
vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:
deborah wrote:

Hey, me too, apparently asking mr Bennett questions was not permitted on MM.

It's hard to keep up, at least when 3As was about they were all in one place.

I got banned too for asking him questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.12.09 7:26

So its carter ruck or rather mccanns own goal then!

Well they should have thought of that! Nothing like 'BAN' to arouse curiosity!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 10:08

aiyoyo wrote:So its carter ruck or rather mccanns own goal then!

The McCanns banned someone from a forum, gosh, they do get around don't they? daft
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 21.12.09 10:14

How did the Mccanns manage to ban from MM?
Bea_Reasonable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.09 10:37

Bea_Reasonable wrote:

How did the Mccanns manage to ban from MM?

Because they have super powers, are experts on remote mind control and own several black helicopters, so there roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.12.09 10:41

They banned MF and those booklets and now according to TB those literature are appearing in some places - not completed eradicated isnt it!
More like a brilliant own goal!

And, like JessicaPer said they'd super remote control power!!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 21.12.09 10:53

Actually, it was a standing up for their rights, identifying libel, perpetrated by Bennett and putting a stop to it, in fact both Bennett and Butler are responsible for doing that, aren't they, ensuring that it doesn't appear all over the place?

I rather think the own goal will end up being Bennett's and Butler's they don't put a stop to it pdq.
Bea_Reasonable

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 21.12.09 13:35

JessicaPer wrote:

The McCanns banned someone from a forum, gosh, they do get around don't they? daft

I think Aiyoyo may be referring to the banning of the leaflet causing curiosity, rather than banning people from a forum.
vaguely

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.12.09 14:33

vaguely wrote:
JessicaPer wrote:

I think Aiyoyo may be referring to the banning of the leaflet causing curiosity, rather than banning people from a forum.

EXACTLY! Thanks.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 28.12.09 4:05

Deborah, Where has your INvestigation into Tony Gone? Why have We Heard Nothing???
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 28.12.09 4:11

Deborah's account on this forum has been deleted.

Why not give her a call? onphone
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 28.12.09 4:20

I Hear She is Having People over for Tea Time. Tea, Ripping Tony, Plotting to Get Back on the BBC.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 12:19

aliberte2 wrote:I Hear She is Having People over for Tea Time. Tea, Ripping Tony, Plotting to Get Back on the BBC.

As if anyone is interested in what she is doing roll
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top