The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Mm11

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Mm11

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Regist10

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Empty 'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet

Post by Tony Bennett 19.12.09 9:14

Someone called 'slim' has posted this message on the internet:

just thinking here, since TB is at a loss on what to do now. after all this crap with db, he may need another cause to attack.
why does he not go for peados on the interent?
i personaly think, any peado, should be on an isp list and banned from internet access.
maybe TB can figure that out, this is one petition i would sign

After pausing for some mirth over the idea that I am 'at a loss on what to do now', I actually thought that there was some merit in this idea. The problem is that in this internet age the liberals would cry, with some justification, that to ban outright a sex offender from accessing the internet would be seen as too draconian an infringement on his/her rights.

I do not know if there is any practical way of restricting a sex offender's rights to e.g. send messages, join forums, visit sites etc. etc. - I suspect there is not.

But if there is, 'slim', suggest what that practical solution is and then visit the Prime Minister's website which will tell you how to create a petition, here's the link:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/new
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Empty Re: 'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet

Post by Patty O'Daws 19.12.09 9:26

Seems to me that people will create posts simply as an excuse to attack you TB. wtf
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Empty Excuses to attack

Post by Tony Bennett 19.12.09 9:42

Patty O'Daws wrote:Seems to me that people will create posts simply as an excuse to attack you TB.
You're joking!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Empty Re: 'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet

Post by Patty O'Daws 19.12.09 9:48

Tony Bennett wrote:
Patty O'Daws wrote:Seems to me that people will create posts simply as an excuse to attack you TB.
You're joking!

laugh

It took me a while to reach that conclusion TB, but i got there in the end :ambersuz:
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

'slim' suggests an anti-paedophile petition to block their access to the internet Empty A good chuckle that filledup a valuable few seconds

Post by Tony Bennett 19.12.09 9:54

Patty O'Daws wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
You're joking!

laugh

It took me a while to reach that conclusion TB, but i got there in the end :ambersuz:
Patty, thanks for giving me a good chuckle at the start of another day - if nothing else it filled up a valuable few seconds when, after all, I'm 'at a loss as to what to do now' lol!

P.S. But in all seriousness, I would have no problem supporting any practical solution that would restrict the access of sex offenders to the internet, and I think 'slim' is right to advance that possibility
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.12.09 10:12

By the way, if you click on the PM's website and on the 'create a petition' page, and type in the word 'paedophile' into the search box, you'll get a current list of all the petitions on the PM's website about paedophiles.

The most popular, with nearly 4,000 signatures so far, is this:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/nocormacpeerage/

I signed it weeks ago, being especially sickened at priests sodomising and raping children of members of their very own congregations and then the Catholic bishops covering it all up.

The next most popular is this one:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/No2ndchances/

That's only got 585 signatures so far
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 10:55

Hope some idiot does not post their names up on a forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 19.12.09 11:00

muratfan01 wrote:Hope some idiot does not post their names up on a forum.

Or on their blog.
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 11:01

Patty O'Daws wrote:

Or on their blog.

Ah but i copied what Bennett put up to start off with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 19.12.09 11:02

muratfan01 wrote:
Patty O'Daws wrote:

Or on their blog.

Ah but i copied what Bennett put up to start off with.

But haven't you also posted a lot of info about Laffin? Something to do with him being a paedo?
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 19.12.09 11:04

And haven't you also posted a googleearth image of Photon's house with her address too?
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 11:07

All the info is in the public domain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 19.12.09 12:24

Patty O'Daws wrote:And haven't you also posted a googleearth image of Photon's house with her address too?

OMG, Muratfan did that - yet he/she comes on here banging on about harassment of the McCanns wow
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 19.12.09 12:39

well it keeps the groundhog in a job.
vaguely

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 15:08

Autumn wrote:
Patty O'Daws wrote:And haven't you also posted a googleearth image of Photon's house with her address too?

OMG, Muratfan did that - yet he/she comes on here banging on about harassment of the McCanns wow

One difference. I posted a link not the picture. I did not go and photograph the house. Everything i posted is in the public domain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 19.12.09 15:34

muratfan01 wrote:
Autumn wrote:

One difference. I posted a link not the picture. I did not go and photograph the house. Everything i posted is in the public domain.

Even the stuff you wrote about Laffin, Bren and her OH?

thinking
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 15:40

Slartibartfast wrote:
muratfan01 wrote:
Autumn wrote:

thinking

SO ONE QUESTION.....BRENDA, BENNETT, LAFFIN AND ALL THE ANTIS HAVE SAID THAT BECAUSE THE McCANNS REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND DID NOT SUE WHAT WAS SAID ON EHTE 3 ARGUIDOS IT MUST HAVE BEEN TRUE.

THE SAME APPLIES HERE. THEY NEVER REFUTED THE ALLEGATIONS THEREFORE THEY MUST BE CORRECT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 19.12.09 15:44

muratfan01 wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
muratfan01 wrote:
Autumn wrote:

thinking

SO ONE QUESTION.....BRENDA, BENNETT, LAFFIN AND ALL THE ANTIS HAVE SAID THAT BECAUSE THE McCANNS REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND DID NOT SUE WHAT WAS SAID ON EHTE 3 ARGUIDOS IT MUST HAVE BEEN TRUE.

THE SAME APPLIES HERE. THEY NEVER REFUTED THE ALLEGATIONS THEREFORE THEY MUST BE CORRECT.

Daft logic. And dangerous.
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 19.12.09 15:50

muratfan01 wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
muratfan01 wrote:
Autumn wrote:

thinking

The McCanns DID sue Mr. Bennett, Muratfan.

So is the stuff that you posted about Brenda, her OH and Laffin in the public domain as you claimed?
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 19.12.09 15:55

The McCanns DID sue Mr. Bennett, Muratfan.

thinking
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.12.09 22:17

vaguely wrote:The McCanns DID sue Mr. Bennett, Muratfan.

thinking

Not unless Bennett has been telling porkies. They issued a letter saying that if Bennett did not stop what he was doing they would sue him. They haven't yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 19.12.09 22:20

muratfan01 wrote:
vaguely wrote:The McCanns DID sue Mr. Bennett, Muratfan.

thinking

Not unless Bennett has been telling porkies. They issued a letter saying that if Bennett did not stop what he was doing they would sue him. They haven't yet.

Yes, that's where i got to. Thought maybe i'd slept through something important.
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 19.12.09 22:51

Tony, can I ask if a man has been convicted for having sex with girls under the age of 16 would he automatically be registered as a sex offender.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 19.12.09 23:18

What are you asking him that for?

You would be better off Googling it.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 19.12.09 23:47

Thanks for your advice badmanners. I have googled it and now have my answer.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top