The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by sallypelt 21.06.20 23:09

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 White-eye-example-1-Childhood-Eye-Cancer-TrustSeeing a white glow in the eye of a child in a photograph can be really worrying. You may have seen it in a photo of your own little one, or you’ve spotted it in a friend’s photo and you’re worried about what to say.
ometimes, when a photo of a child is taken using a flash, one (or both) of the eyes looks like it has a white glow or reflection in it. This is different to the usual “red eye” and is known as a “white reflex”.

This may appear in lots of photos of the child or you may only see it in one photo. You may also be able to see it with the naked eye (ie not in photos) when they are in a darkened room.

There are several causes of this, and the most common one is simply a light shining off the optic nerve. This happens when light entering the eye at a certain angle is reflected, causing a white eye effect and is totally harmless.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Verdi 22.06.20 0:35

Eastree27 wrote:That element is likely to be truthful - if he raped one older woman then him raping another older women is not unlikely. Being it is in court documents and she is dead it feels to me like that element is true.
It's a tabloid news report, a Sun tabloid news report.

The Sun has outwardly supported the McCanns since the word go.

Show me the court document, then I might start believing.

Aside, supposing this person did rape two or more older women, what bearing does that, can that have, on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.06.20 0:55

Maddie: "Saliva sample discovered is from baby with breast milk"
Former Judicial Police Inspector Gonçalo Amaral gave an interview this Sunday at the 8 am newspaper, where he insisted that the German suspect in Maddie McCann's disappearance is a scapegoat and claimed that the child's parents were negligent "and that they continue to lie "to the authorities.

https://tvi24.iol.pt/videos/maddie-amostra-de-saliva-descoberta-e-de-bebe-com-leite-materno/5eefc9ec0cf2c4d7ff3f8837?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ed-tvi24
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Empty sallypelt

Post by sallypelt 22.06.20 1:01

Gonçalo Amaral reveals new photographs of the suspect's van where the vehicle is different
In an interview at Jornal das 8, Gonçalo Amaral revealed new photos of the van linked to the disappearance of Maddie McCann in Praia da Luz.
In these new images, it is possible to see the same vehicle with a different customization and with a new logo on the rear.
The former inspector of the Judiciary Police says that "it is necessary to know the reason why they changed the images of the motorhome".

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.06.20 1:05

'I KNOW he did it': Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's friend says the drifter talked of selling children in Morocco

• A friend of Christian Brueckner believes the German took Madeline McCann
  • Michael Tatschl was a cellmate of Brueckner's before their release in 2006
  • The Austrian carpenter said pervert Brueckner was capable of snatching a child
  • Mr Tatschl believes Madeline could have been sold to an individual or a sex ring

By Arthur Martin In Praia Da Luz For The Daily Mail
Published:  22:00, 21 June 2020   |  Updated:  00:32, 22 June 2020

A close friend and former cellmate of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner declared yesterday: 'I know he did it.'

Michael Tatschl, who lived with Brueckner in a ramshackle farmhouse near the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz, described him as a pervert who was 'more than capable of snatching a child'.

The Austrian carpenter said his friend bragged about making money by trafficking drugs and burgling apartments, and once talked about 'selling children to Morocco'. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8445183/I-know-did-Christian-Brueckners-friend-says-German-guilty-taking-Madeline-McCann.html

Madeleine McCann suspect's best friend believes he abducted her and sold her

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Tatschl lived with Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner in Praia da Luz

By
Martin Fricker
Jon Clarke

• 22:00, 21 JUN 2020
  • Updated22:48, 21 JUN 2020

The best friend of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has dramatically claimed “I know he did it.”

Michael Tatschl lived with the German paedophile in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine vanished. He said: “He was a pervert and more than capable of snatching a child for sexual kicks or money.”

We can reveal that Austrian drifter Mr Tatschl was grilled last year by German and Austrian police investigating Madeleine’s disappearance.

He reportedly told them how his pal bragged about burgling rich tourists’ holiday apartments.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspects-best-friend-22230250

PUSHER PURSUED

Drug dealer called Julia being hunted to help solve Madeleine McCann case

Exclusive

• Nick Pisa

• 21 Jun 2020, 22:20
  • Updated: 21 Jun 2020, 22:20

A DRUG DEALER is being hunted by German cops in connection with Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

She was the dope supplier to prime Madeleine suspect Christian B, 43, from 2007-2008 when he set up a lucrative drugs
operation after he fled Portugal.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11919823/drug-dealer-julia-help-solve-madeleine-mccann/

1.  Why would anyone be stupid enough to believe Morocco, or any other country, would wish to buy children?  They've presumably got thousands of their own.  Or is the suggestion that Madeleine McCann was so special, so outstanding, had a certain quality that would make her desirable to child traffickers - as claimed by McCann friend and confidante - Jon Corner?
2.  Oh please, not Herr Frick and the Jon Clarke of the Olive Press affraid .

3.  Is Nick taking the Pisa?

angry2

Tell me why oh why oh why people believe this utter tripe.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.06.20 1:10

Verdi, I don't think anyone is believing it. I haven't seen it posted on this forum, even though the article was from earlier today. It's just a lot of tosh. And when the Mirror said that CB "abducted Madeleine" and then sold her to a sex gang, I moved on quickly

But the interview, given by Dr Amaral on Sunday, looks interesting. However, I can't understand what he's saying in it, as I don't understand Portuguese, but I have Google translated any text that I can find in relation to the interview.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.06.20 1:14

Here is the link to the interview that Dr Amaral gave on Sunday 21 June, for those who understand Portuguese: 

https://tvi24.iol.pt/videos/maddie-amostra-de-saliva-descoberta-e-de-bebe-com-leite-materno/5eefc9ec0cf2c4d7ff3f8837?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ed-tvi24
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.06.20 1:21

sallypelt wrote:Verdi, I don't think anyone is believing it. I haven't seen it posted on this forum, even though the article was from earlier today. It's just a lot of tosh. And when the Mirror said that CB "abducted Madeleine" and then sold her to a sex gang, I moved on quickly

But the interview, given by Dr Amaral on Sunday, looks interesting. However, I can't understand what he's saying in it, as I don't understand Portuguese, but I have Google translated any text that I can find in relation to the interview.
But they do believe sallypelt, you only need read through this thread to see they believe.

That aside, I've moved two of your most recent posts on the subject of Dr Amaral's commentary over here, they appear above my post.  Somehow they landed in the 'New Members Questions/Comments' thread.

i don\'t know

I'm assuming it was due to a forum blip - can you please let me know?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.06.20 1:29

Verdi wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Verdi, I don't think anyone is believing it. I haven't seen it posted on this forum, even though the article was from earlier today. It's just a lot of tosh. And when the Mirror said that CB "abducted Madeleine" and then sold her to a sex gang, I moved on quickly

But they do believe sallypelt, you only need read through this thread to see.

That aside, I've moved two of your posts on the subject of Dr Amaral's commentary over here.  Somehow they landed in the 'New Members Questions/Comments' thread.

i don\'t know
Thank you, Verdi. I realised that I had posted them in the wrong thread, after I had posted them. I thought I was on this thread. 

What WAS I doing in the New Members Question/Comments' thread??  It's well-past witching hour, and my brain is scrambled, so cut me some slack.  spray duh
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.06.20 1:33

Our paths have crossed sallypelt.

No, I don't think it's you going ga-ga.  It happened to another member very recently - exactly the same.

confused

I've passed it on to admin.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.06.20 2:09

Portuguese detective who led original probe into Madeleine McCann's disappearance claims prime suspect Christian Brueckner is a 'scapegoat'

• Goncalo Amaral described 43-year-old German as an 'almost perfect suspect'  
  • The former Portuguese police officer said Christian Brueckner is a 'scapegoat'
  • In 2008 Amaral claimed Madeleine's parents had covered up their daughter's accidental death in their Algarve apartment
  • By Nick Fagge and Gerard Couzens for MailOnline

Published:  00:15, 22 June 2020   |  Updated:  00:45, 22 June 2020

A disgraced former Portuguese police officer has branded the new Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner a 'scapegoat.'

Goncalo Amaral described the 43-year-old German as an 'almost perfect suspect.'

Amaral, who first claimed last April a German paedophile who was in prison would be accused over Maddie's disappearance, told a Portuguese TV interviewer on Sunday night: 'When I spoke last year I was talking about the situation that's happening now.

'It matters little who the paedophile is.'

He added: 'He's an almost perfect suspect. All that's lacking for him to become the perfect suspect is that he's dead.'

Asked if he believed Brueckner was the man responsible for Madeleine's disappearance, he added: 'To answer that question it has to be proven first that an abduction took place.'

The ex-cop, who claimed in a 2008 controversial book Madeleine's parents had covered up their daughter's accidental death in their Algarve apartment, went on to repeat his well-known criticism of the British youngster's parents and their Tapas Seven holiday friends.

He accused them of abandoning their children to eat out at night and lying to Portuguese police, and said Madeleine had been left crying for around an hour the night before she vanished on May 3 2007.

The McCanns began a lengthy legal battle against Amaral in 2008, suing him for defamation after the publication of his book The Truth of The Lie.

But during his half-hour-long interview with Portuguese broadcaster TVI on Sunday, he also accused the authorities of altering photos of the two-tone VW camper van Brueckner was using around the time Madeleine disappeared.

The former PJ chief, who was removed as head of the Madeleine McCann inquiry in 2008 after criticising British police officers, showed interviewer Jose Alberto Carvalho photos he said were taken in Portugal of the same vehicle.

One of the photos he produced showed a series of very distinctive Minion-style characters painted on the front and back of the camper van, which in the picture put out by police had no markings on it.

He said: 'It's the same vehicle flagged up in the police appeal.

'I think it's important to ask why the photo put out by the authorities of the van was altered. Would that vehicle have gone unnoticed in Praia da Luz with those markings on it? I don't think so.'

Suggesting the van could have looked very different in 2007 to the way it appeared in the photo put out by British police, he added: 'Is it that the German authorities reached the conclusion that the van wasn't like that when it was being driven in Praia da Luz in 2007? Who said that?

Pressed on what Portuguese police knew about Brueckner's past around the time Madeleine disappeared, he appeared to admit Algarve authorities were aware of his 1994 teenage sexual conviction for molesting a six-year -old girl by confessing: 'At the time all we knew was that this man was a paedophile.'

He also claimed German authorities wanted to re-examine all the DNA evidence taken from the McCanns' hire car and holiday apartment.

Rubbishing reports a saliva sample had been found on Madeleine's bedspread and could prove key to a conviction now Brueckner had been identified as a new suspect, he said it had been proven it belonged to a baby being fed mother's milk staying in the apartment before the McCanns arrived.

Asked why he thought the German authorities might have interest in coming up with new information which had no real value, Amaral claimed: 'Because it enables them to have jurisdiction over this case.

'I think the Portuguese police and the authorities can do anything here in laboratories that they can do in Germany. '

Amaral's interview was his first since Brueckner's name was made public - and the first time he has spoken about the case since last December when he appeared on Spanish TV.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8445467/Maddie-McCann-prime-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-scapegoat-says-Portuguese-detective.html

So, where is this leading?  Gonçalo Amaral was/is not a disgraced cop - why say so at the beginning of the article?  Perhaps to pre-condition the mind of the reader?

To convince the reader his word is not to be trusted?

Please, don't again pick me up on semantics, this is an internet forum - not a court of law.  bow3

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.06.20 6:25

He added: 'He's an almost perfect suspect. All that's lacking for him to become the perfect suspect is that he's dead.'

Watch your back CB or you'll be 'Epsteined'!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.06.20 6:25

The latest article headlining the DM today and explaining how a man who was best friends with CB knew he'd done it after watching the Netflix documentary has been co-written by......

Jon Clarke.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.06.20 6:40

Textusa is working through Amaral's interview and will publish a transcription of relevant bits when they can.

Meanwhile they have screenshot'ed Amaral's photos of the camper van, showing the front and back drawings which have been edited out of all the recent press reports, which I have copied below.

Only one reason I can think of for that. They don't want to jog peoples memories with something they might actually remember as it might scupper the 'patsy plan'.

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 3 Brueck22

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2020/06/amarals-pictures-of-bcs-van-tvi-june-21.html
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.06.20 6:50

And in the Telegraph
Since Clarke is involved we can judge the likely veracity against his known propensity to lie and exaggerate and invent quotes.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/21/interviewchristian-bruckner-best-friend-sure-took-madeleine/

Interview: Christian Brückner was my best friend - I'm sure he took Madeleine McCann
The Austrian was friends with Brückner from early 2000, when they lived and committed crimes together in Portugal
By
Jamie Johnson
 PRAIA DA LUZ and 
Jon Clarke
21 June 2020 • 9:30pm
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16604

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 22.06.20 9:21

sallypelt wrote:Maddie: "Saliva sample discovered is from baby with breast milk"
Former Judicial Police Inspector Gonçalo Amaral gave an interview this Sunday at the 8 am newspaper, where he insisted that the German suspect in Maddie McCann's disappearance is a scapegoat and claimed that the child's parents were negligent "and that they continue to lie "to the authorities.

Precisely. An obvious scapegoat.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.06.20 11:03

https://twitter.com/McCannCaseTweet/status/1274992748181909504?fbclid=IwAR3bDGeDOL7MgKGFg4SB_icjTpzE5zYh1HkzGMFHMAayx4dC5gHsSb5MSDA

Interview with GA with subtitles...

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42040

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 22.06.20 11:37

Clearly the gutter press think being locked up has turned our brains to mush ! 

How much longer can this feeding frenzy continue ?

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.06.20 13:18

Gonçalo Amaral ages well doesn't he?

He looks very distinguished and conducts himself with dignity and professionalism.

Which reminds me - I must get back to transcribing that recent very short video showing a somewhat debauched looking Clarence Mitchell where he says he has been helping the McCanns for thirteen years - or words to that effect.

whistling

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.06.20 13:38

Textusa has now posted the full transcript of SF’s interview with Rogério
 Alves here, as GA apparently refers to it in his interview:

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2020/06/rogerio-alves-sexta-as-9-june-19-2007.html

Two little snips:

RA    ……it is increasingly clear that it was an abduction, eventually followed by murder, we hope not - but since that fact it’s been looking for an abductor, a sexual predator, taking out the time which has been wasted with fantasies ... with that famous fantasy in Portugal of that thesis that sought to justify the unjustifiable on the grounds ...

SF: Gonçalo Amaral's thesis.

RA: Exactly. So, in addition to this fantasy, let's say it was a legend that also involved a fable, as I usually say, that even dogs were involved in the noise, the truth is that one should have looked for someone with the characteristics of an abductor and a sex offender who had somehow been in the territory ...

…………….

….. SF: So you are also convinced that she is dead?

RA: Ok, but let's see, these are two separate things that must also be analysed differently. Sometimes, the German prosecutor's statements, with all due respect, seem like a kind of electrocardiogram, (imperceptible) up and down in a somewhat unpredictable way. In the first place, there seems to be a contrast very difficult to understand between being sure that the author, or at least being very close to the certainty that the author was that one, having a deep conviction that Madeleine is dead and not having enough to accuse. And this seems to me a difficult thing to compatibilize, that is ...

SF: But that's what he assumes ...

RA: That's what he assumes! But for me it seems difficult to compatibilize…

SF: Doesn't it convince you?

RA: No, it doesn't convince me, that is, one thing is reality, another thing is the transmission of reality, another thing is the apprehension of reality ...

………………………….

RA has to be seen to be towing the party line.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.06.20 14:00

It's sort of funny to see Rogério Alves trying to make PJ's case against the McCanns back in September 2007 seem ridiculous and improbable.

I never liked his arrogant attitude. He was their lawyer, of course, and it's expected that he would be speaking in their favour.

(...) the truth is that one should have looked for someone with the characteristics of an abductor and a sex offender who had somehow been in the territory ...

They did that, right from the outset! Remember Wojciech Krokowski, the man who was suspected of having kidnapped Madeleine, all on the basis of Nuno Lourenço's tale? Well, it turns out he had nothing to do with Madeleine's "abduction", nor was there any indication that he was a pedophile.

Was the MMRG's 2018 letter thrown into the garbage bin or is it still in Faro District County headquarters, gathering dust?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.06.20 14:04

"Gonçalo Amaral's thesis"

What an utter disappointment you turned out to be, Sandra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.06.20 15:06

RA   .....it is increasingly clear that it was an abduction.......

'Increasingly clear.....'

Do show us some evidence for this statement then RA.

Please.

Has SF been got at?

It did appear so after the Netflix soapumentary, and now, when she has the opportunity to redeem herself, she doesn't even bother with any pertinent questions.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 22.06.20 15:08

pauloalexandre wrote:"Gonçalo Amaral's thesis"

What an utter disappointment you turned out to be, Sandra.
Quite.  She's gone from "ask the dogs, Sandra", to "Goncalo Amaral's thesis".  I wonder if she's been bought off like many others, or being threatened with the sack if she doesn't go along with the McCann's "abduction" nonsense.

Doug D, sorry our posts clashed at the same time.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top