The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Mm11

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Mm11

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Regist10

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Empty Re: Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix

Post by TK Boston 17.09.18 23:50

I’ve been waiting for this news!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Topic merged. Mod
TK Boston
TK Boston

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Empty Re: Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix

Post by Crackfox 18.09.18 22:31

I would urge people to keep an open mind about this. Netflix is positioning itself as the go to network for true crime and they have commissioned some great true crime documentaries. Making a Murderer, The Keepers, Evil Genius to name a few. Unlike UK media, Netflix isn't sycophantic and they often explore dark, troubling tales with a provocative and challenging  angle - The Keepers is about a nun who was murdered because she was about to expose pedophile priests. They explore different angles and generally not the official narrative. If anyone is capable of doing this story justice and sparking controversy it is Netflix. I don't think they would commission another predictable official version of events. I am hopeful.
Crackfox

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.09.18 0:30

Conversely it could be a showcase, a PR stunt, to tantalize an audience.

This news first hit the headlines over a year ago and here we are still waiting waiting - reminiscent of the untold story that still hasn't materialized.

The initial promotion said .... "will include interviews with key figures and investigators." think I wonder who that might be that hasn't been interviewed before by for the many other explosive documentaries. Mark Williams-Thomas maybe? He's always willing for a shilling.

I'm not at all optimistic about this - I hope you're right Crackfox.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 19.09.18 8:43

I'm waiting for 'Making a Murderer 2', which is also in the pipeline. If you have access to Netflix you should check out some of their previous true crime documentaries - they really are very good and are often critical of the police, the legal system and media coverage of cases. In 'Making a Murderer' for example, there is a clear implication that the police framed Steven Avery because he was in line for a huge payout for a previous wrongful conviction. Regarding  'Vice', my son watches a lot of their documentaries on Syria and he's shown me a few which again are very interesting because they seem to get unique access. I think in this case we're all cynical because of the way MSM has handled the case and British libel laws which don't guard freedom of speech the same way US law does - but I don't think Netflix does bland and vanilla and I expect something different. Personally, I don't think they wouldn't do this unless there was an untold story and we all know what that is. 

IMO something has spooked GM enough to make him feel the need to talk about his mental health and it could be this. If all we get is the usual suspects spouting the usual nonsense I will be very surprised because Netflix has gained its reputation for taking risks and giving filmmakers far more freedom than other networks.
Crackfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.09.18 13:00

The more I look at this pending Netflix exposé, the less likely I think it will be.

It's all been done before.  

If these people, any of them, are truly concerned about Madeleine McCann's disappearance and not just capitalizing by her name, why don't they do something constructive - like privately and quietly investigate or re-investigate the case and pass their work onto the official police force when completed.

The official police are the only body that can prosecute, unless one is moving towards a citizens arrest or mob bashing.

bignono

Seems to me the only body with a genuine altruistic purpose is CMoMM and associates.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Empty Ref; Pulse films

Post by willowthewisp 19.09.18 14:30

Hi Verdi, Jim Gamble-McCann's,Netflex expect Truth,after the way this pair played a hand in the dossier with Martin Brunt and Sir(Lance Not)Hogan Howe,Mrs Brenda Leyland,suicide?

People from the Pro side" Well at least it's a day out ", at this Woman's Coroners inquest,that is what you are dealing with!

Now if Netflex were to garner information relating to Mrs Brenda Leylands Death(Suicide),taunted for hours by Sky News Corporation Headlines,then,Gerry McCann has the gal to sneer at this woman's demise,He never apologised,remember?

Now cretin McCann claiming his "Mental State"after what he and his cronies anticipated, wanted to expose these elements,Trolls,let us never forget these facts,where these nefarious individuals are concerned,they are in league with their own Devils on what they have inflicted so far!

Let Netflex film these vile elements first,do you think they'll do this,no they don't want to expose the "Establishments" involvement,after Eleven yrs collusion to trace?

Remember at Haute De La Guranne, a seasoned USA Journalist came over to film documentary,deported immediately back to USA No visa application granted refused by the Home Office,Theresa May,expect similar on Netflex on Madeleine McCann exposure!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.09.18 15:23

Well, we've had Poulton enterprises hovering in the wings for a number of years, threatening a grand exposé - one day in the future unknown.  Then there was that humdinger of an Australian revelationary documentary back in the beginning of 2017.  A mock up of past coverage edited to suit !!!

If that didn't put the willies up G McCann and induce a depressive state, I don't know what would.

Exhibit A >>>     Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 GmccannR0709_468x434

Gulp !!!

prisoner

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Empty Pulse Films

Post by willowthewisp 19.09.18 16:02

Verdi wrote:Well, we've had Poulton enterprises hovering in the wings for a number of years, threatening a grand exposé - one day in the future unknown.  Then there was that humdinger of an Australian revelationary documentary back in the beginning of 2017.  A mock up of past coverage edited to suit !!!

If that didn't put the willies up G McCann and induce a depressive state, I don't know what would.

Exhibit A >>>     Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 GmccannR0709_468x434

Gulp !!!

prisoner
Just shortly after that picture the Tunnel moment,Easy Jet to East Midlands Airport wit exodus of Leicsertershire Police Officers assisting as baggage handlers,speech on Tarmac,"We've played No part in our daughter Madeleine's disappearance"!
Ask Matt Baggott about his statement Gerry,he wasn't convinced or John Stalker,but that was just their opinion,only yours counts doe's it?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.09.18 21:32

Sky and Netflix announce plans to create 'ultimate' TV package

The rivals' plans to launch a combined service are revealed, allowing customers to access each other's content on one platform.

18:26, UK, Wednesday 19 September 2018

Sky and Netflix have announced details of their partnership, creating what they say will be the UK's "biggest on demand TV service".

The deal, first announced earlier this year, will see subscribers to Sky Q - Sky's premium TV box - able to access an 'Ultimate On Demand' pack for £10 extra per month.

It will allow customers of Sky, the owner of Sky News, full access to the Netflix app through their single Sky subscription, rather than having to pay Netflix separately.

Existing Sky Q customers with Netflix would be able to "easily move their account to the new pack or sign in to the Netflix app on Sky Q using their existing Netflix account details," Sky said.

The combined service will see Sky original productions such as Patrick Melrose and US shows such as HBO's Game of Thrones alongside Netflix's content, which includes The Crown and Stranger Things, for the first time.

Chief executive of Sky's UK and Ireland operation, Stephen van Rooyen, said: "We want Sky Q to be the number one destination for TV fans.

"Partnering with Netflix means we will have all the best TV in one great value pack, making it even easier for you to watch all of your favourite shows.

Chris Whiteley, Netflix director of business development for the UK and Ireland, added: "Innovation is at the core of Netflix.

"We are delighted to partner with Sky to offer fans a new and exciting way to access the best of entertainment from around the world."

A cross-company approach to shared content is not new to Sky after it announced late last year that it had done a deal with BT to show each other's channels.

The surging growth of streaming services is the core reason Sky is at the centre of an ongoing takeover battle involving 21st Century Fox and Comcast.

Traditional media companies are seeking to bolster their offerings to take on the financial might of the tech firms behind the streaming trends, including Amazon with its Prime service.

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-and-netflix-announce-plans-to-create-ultimate-tv-package-11502300

Better and better eyebrows

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 17.10.18 21:18

I've been in contact with Netflix regarding the 8 part Madeleine documentary that was announced for the first time in September 2017 and then in April 2018 and after this all went quiet.
It's all odd.
First I asked "when can we see it"?
They replied that "Netflix don't have license to broadcast this serie in your region"(Sweden)
And I asked, "But in the UK?"
Netflix replied, "Where have see about the serie?
Me: "In the media and there's a trailer on YouTube"
Netflix: "No series was done"

Netflix refer to that Kate & Gerry refused to take part of it but this was something they knew a year ago.
Here is parts of my conversation with Netflix.
Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Screen28
Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 Screen29

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 18.10.18 9:30

Netflix? Left hand/right hand????????

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15513-jim-gamble-says-we-ll-find-out-what-happened-to-madeleine-in-my-lifetime-there-should-be-a-re-run-of-brexit-referendum-belfast-telegraph-10-9-18?highlight=netflix#390551

Pulse Films will investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for Netflix - Page 3 0clip_image002by Doug D on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Just asked Netflix about release date with the following response:

‘We do not have a set schedule for whether it will be available or when it will be released’.

…………………………………………

and from the interview with Jimbo:

Q. You've been working on a documentary series that Netflix has just finished on the Madeleine McCann case; that's going out later in the year. Do you think we'll ever know what happened there?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 18.10.18 11:34

Crackfox wrote:
 IMO something has spooked GM enough to make him feel the need to talk about his mental health and it could be this. If all we get is the usual suspects spouting the usual nonsense I will be very surprised because Netflix has gained its reputation for taking risks and giving filmmakers far more freedom than other networks.
When I wrote this, I didn't know the BBC had ''The Cry' in the pipeline, so I think that's what's spooked GM.

I expect Netflix has been blocked because it's a live case. Just like the McCanns can't talk about the case now - that's why Gerry had to wax lyrical about being a dad.

I trust Netflix but they don't touch live investigations. I think it's been pulled.
Crackfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 17.03.19 8:21

sharonl wrote:Earlier this week, members of CMOMM sent this letter to Pulse Film’s Non-Scripted Television Managing Director

===================================================

27 February 2018

ATTN EMMA COOPER, MANAGING DIRECTOR, NON-SCRIPTED TELEVISION, PULSE FILMS

Dear Emma Cooper.

We refer our recent 'phone call about the Madeleine McCann documentary you are helping to make.  

We read this on the internet a few months back:

"The eight-part true-crime series is being made in association with Viacom-owned Hollywood studio Paramount Television. It aims to shine a light on the three-year-old’s disappearance in 2007, and will include interviews with key figures and investigators. Pulse managing director of non-scripted television Emma Cooper is exec producing the project. The Vice-owned indie declined to comment".

As you will know, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann remains an abiding mystery. There have been several TV documentaries on the case, but none of them seems to have got anywhere near solving this deep mystery.

The Portuguese Police investigation co-ordinator, Goncalo Amaral, and his team  concluded, from the evidence, that Madeleine had died in her parents' holiday apartment
and that they had conspired to hide her body and perform what has been described as a 'hoax abduction' scenario. The evidence provided by internationally-respected top sniffer dog handler, Martin Grime, was a major part of that evidence, as in his report Grime claimed that his two cadaver dogs had detected the 'smell of death' in no fewer than 17 locations in Praia da Luz associated with the McCanns. 

We have seen reports on the internet that members of your team, as part of their researches, have been to Praia da Luz and spoken to Sergey Malinka, a close friend of the first suspect in the case, Robert Murat, and to David Jones, a local businessman and a long-time friend of Malinka, and probably Robert Murat as well. At the time Netflix researchers were said to be talking to them, both Jones and Malinka had embarked on a strange project to raise funds for a book Malinka was supposed to be writing about his life story and his involvement in the Madeleine McCann case, called: 'Collateral Damage'. Malinka made two professional videos in support of this project and David Jones also appeared in a video.

This project had all the hallmarks of a scam. Nothing appears to have come of it.

We would suggest from our knowledge of the case that you are most unlikely to get any information worth having about the Madeleine McCann case from either Malinka or Jones.

We hope, however, that in making your film, you and your fellow researchers will contact the following people, in order to see what they say and what evidence they have:

1 Goncalo Amaral, the Portuguese Police investigation co-ordinator into Madeleine’s reported disappearance

2 Paulo Reis, a Portuguese journalist who has researched the Madeleine McCann case intensively for 10 years,

3 Peter MacLeod, a retired, ex-pat former Superintendent with Nottingham Police, now living in Spain, whose free e-book on the case can viewed here and elsewhere: http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/  and

4 Richard D Hall, a film- and documentary-maker whose work on the case over the past four years has resulted in 17 hours of fact-filled documentaries about Madeleine McCann, all now on YouTube, where they have attracted over 20 million views to date. Over 100 people have uploaded their own copies of his films to YouTube. They are impactful. 

If the public is to get the fullest possible hard information on the case in your 8-part series, in our judgment your researchers should be talking in depth to each of them, if you have not already done so, and be using the very best of the material each of them has to offer.

We have all their contact details if you need them.

Yours sincerely

(names withheld) 

=================================================== 

No reply has yet been received from Emma Cooper   

Should anyone else wish to contact Emma with factual information that you feel should be addressed in order to give the public a fair view of what may have happened to Madeleine, her e-mail address is info@pulsefilms.co.uk  
Did Pulse reply to the letter sent by CMoMM?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1441

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top