The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow Mm11

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow Mm11

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow Regist10

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow Empty BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow

Post by Doug D 06.05.17 10:32

BBC News – ‘In Madeleine’s shadow’

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/mccann_shadow

I don’t think this article and video has been linked anywhere although it was published on 3rd.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow Empty Re: BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow

Post by Jill Havern 06.05.17 10:45

Doug D wrote:BBC News – ‘In Madeleine’s shadow’

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/mccann_shadow

I don’t think this article and video has been linked anywhere although it was published on 3rd.
Hi Doug

Yes, I did post it here as I was expecting it, but there were 'no takers'
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14101-caroline-lowbridge-bbc-in-madeleine-s-shadow

Caroline Lowbridge contacted me a few weeks ago asking to be put in touch with Dr Amaral, even though other journalists from the BBC and other media outlets have no trouble finding him. She also, apparently, didn't know how to contact Natasha Donn even though she'd spent time reading this forum. PeterMac and I were a bit sceptical about her:

1. She's friends with Bridget O'Donell and Simon Hare
2. She's only written 16 articles since 2012 as a journalist

But her email was passed on.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42035

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.05.17 10:52

She also said "the way we report stories at the BBC is different from most media, particularly the tabloid newspapers"

big grin 

Cue the BBC Panorama documentary with Richard Bilton and it's not so different after all is it, Caroline?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 42035

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 06.05.17 12:32

Bit of a strange article, without much purpose, although she did sum up with the TM party line.

She obviously travelled to Luz to speak to a few random people, including Len Port but not Natasha, but Lisbon must have been too far away. Either that or Amaral didn’t give her the time of day.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.05.17 13:23

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Hi Doug

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14101-caroline-lowbridge-bbc-in-madeleine-s-shadow

I did take a look at the article on the BBC website but didn't associate the name.  I thought it to be a showy piece of nothingness - clearly gave Natasha Donn a wide birth but I was a bit surprised to see Len Port's mug-shot.  I'll wager she slipped that in without authority!

There is a definite Bridget O'Donnell'ness about it.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

BBC - In Madeleine's Shadow Empty In Madeleine's shadow

Post by willowthewisp 06.05.17 16:06

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Hi Doug

I did take a look at the article on the BBC website but didn't associate the name.  I thought it to be a showy piece of nothingness - clearly gave Natasha Donn a wide birth but I was a bit surprised to see Len Port's mug-shot.  I'll wager she slipped that in without authority!

There is a definite Bridget O'Donnell'ness about it.
Would this Bridget O'Donnell,be a partner to one Jeremy Wilken's,Prai Da Luiz May 2007,who had associations to Crime Watch programmes per chance,another coincidence?
Jez,having spotted JT,whilst talking to Gerry outside apartment 20.25pm 5a Ocean Club 3 May 2007,then on mockumentary,couldn't decide which side of the road they were on,where Jane then Bursts into tears on the video transcript?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top