The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Mm11

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Mm11

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Regist10

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Empty Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.17 16:45

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life on 10th ...

The Sun

A FORMER Portuguese cop who the McCann’s failed to silence over claims they covered up their daughter’s accidental death now blames THEM for wrecking his career.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3436545/former-portuguese-cop-goncalo-amaral-whinges-the-mccanns-have-ruined-his-life-on-10th-anniversary-of-maddie-disappearance/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41706

Back to top Go down

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Empty Re: Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life

Post by sallypelt 28.04.17 17:23

Get'emGonçalo wrote: Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life on 10th ...

The Sun

A FORMER Portuguese cop who the McCann’s failed to silence over claims they covered up their daughter’s accidental death now blames THEM for wrecking his career.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3436545/former-portuguese-cop-goncalo-amaral-whinges-the-mccanns-have-ruined-his-life-on-10th-anniversary-of-maddie-disappearance/
I've read the above article, but reading between the lines it doesn't leave the McCanns in a very good light.

This is the same article, with a few sentences taken out:

Goncalo Amaral also blasts Kate and Gerry for slandering him, undermining his work and disrupting his home life.

[he] efurther accuses the British Government and Scotland Yard of interfering in the case, protecting Maddie’s parents and causing the Portuguese authorities to bow to pressure.

he's said: “A senior police officer’s career should not have been thrown away to defend a couple suspected at least of the child’s negligence that led to the disappearance.”

He said had every right to be critical of the Kate and Gerry and the system and insisted: “I should not have retired from the PJ. I should not have been allowed to have been put under so much pressure.

"The police did not defend me or my colleagues from the injury and insults targeted at us.”

Mr Amaral, whose marriage also broke down in the aftermath of the Maddie inquiry, accused his bosses of being pressurised and intimidated by British authorities who he believes were intent on “protecting” two wealthy middle class doctors.

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in May 2007. She had been left alone with her younger twin siblings while her parents were dining nearby with pals.

Mr Amaral, whose team investigated the missing girl’s case, claims she died in an accident in the rented flat by falling or by being given an overdose of sedatives and her parents later disposed of her body. He said there was never any proof she was snatched by intruders
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Empty Re: Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life

Post by worriedmum 28.04.17 19:34

'whinges'
 How repellent.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 28.04.17 19:55

worriedmum wrote:'whinges'
 How repellent.
Absolutely
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 28.04.17 21:49

Tracey Kandohla once again showing​ the world how to write the worst of sycophantic​ " journalism " .

One would almost think​ she​ knew the McCanns personally​ !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.04.17 0:44

Whinges?  Whinges?  Whinges?

Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life  Gerry-and-kate-mccann-wan-008

Whinge whinge and thrice whinge..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 29.04.17 9:35

I notice that the Sun no longer allows comments on any McCann article.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by suespeaking 29.04.17 14:57

I knew there was a good reason I never read The Sun
suespeaking

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.04.17 15:12

I knew there was a good reason The Sun had to remove their firewall - who would pay t read for this load of crapola?  They have been giving away free copies from time to time - I can see why.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 29.04.17 18:58

Philip Anders wrote:I notice that the Sun no longer allows comments on any McCann article.
Really?  There were quite a few negative comments about the McCanns just lately, that's interesting
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex 29.04.17 20:04

]
Philip Anders wrote:I notice that the Sun no longer allows comments on any McCann article.

Given the current tsunami of brazenly inaccurate sugary syrup being dished up (to order?) by MSM , I thought this might happen!
Fortunately, I saved these Sun comments from 3 days ago as real evidence of the level of - often well-informed - public scepticism, rather than mere negativity.

Newest | Oldest | Top Comments

PAUL ARCHER12 minutes ago
The reality is, the Mccann's lost in the Portuguese Court cases, and it was said in the judgement that the Mccann's hadn't been rules out of involvement in their daughter's disappearance.

Rowley's speech was a whitewash.

SY have no idea what happened, and are clearly protecting the Mccann's.

It is also a poor attempt to justify wasting millions on a failed investigation.

FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

M Huzza43 minutes ago
An Interviewer asked Gerry McCann "did you kill your daughter"

Gerry McCann - "No. That’s an emphatic no. I mean the ludicrous thing is erm what, I suppose what’s been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well when did she have the accident and died?, because, the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner so ...if she died then, how could we of disposed – hidden her body. You know, when there’s an immediate .... it’s just nonsense. And if she died when we were in the apartment or fell and di...why would we ...why would we cover that up?"

No-one mentioned falling in the apartment, so why does he say it?. Why does he suggest it couldn't have happened in the time frame they themselves reported? Why have Scotland Yard not questioned them again? A child falling in an apartment is ludicrous but gangs of burglars killing her by accident and trafficking her to Africa are things they HAVE spent millions on!

FlagShare
2 LIKEREPLY

M Huzza1 hour ago
Where does it say they have no reason to investigate the parents in that statement? In a video interview Mark Rowley says ''‘Firstly, the parents involvement. That was dealt with at the time, the original investigation, by the Portuguese, all the material, we’re happy that’s completely dealt with"
Yet we know this year the Portuguese Supreme court ruled "..."It should not be said that the appellants were cleared via the ruling announcing the archiving of the criminal case. .....the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped."
The original Portuguese investigation also concluded that ; “She died in the apartment as a result of a tragic accident and the parents simulated an abduction after failing to care of their children,” Tavares de Almeida, former chief inspector at Portimao police station during the initial months of the investigation, told the court in Lisbon. “These were the conclusions of a police report signed by me on September 10 2007,” he added.
So how can Scotland Yard ignore this and be happy to ignore it? Why does the media keep repeating these statements that the parents have been cleared?
FlagShare
1 LIKEREPLY

Rosey May37 minutes ago
So what should happen now is that if any child dies at home or in the care of its parents then THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE INTERVIEWED BY THE BRAIN DEAD PLODS OR THEIR REMAINING CHILDREN NOT TO BE REMOVED BY THE PARASITIC SS .after all of its good for them it's good for everyone else dont you think
FlagShare
1 LIKEREPLY

PAUL ARCHER1 hour ago
"We have achieved a complete understanding of it all"
Then he says he doesn't know if Madeleine is alive or dead.
FlagShare
1 LIKEREPLY

gemma ward1 hour ago
Paedophile ring me thinks! That is why their is so much cover up !
FlagShare
3 LIKEREPLY

Rosey May33 minutes ago
Gemma I agree too on that. The sun wouldn't post my original comment to you lol
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Yellow and Black1 hour ago
You have to hand it to the McCann's as they have kept up the act of complete innocence for ten years without missing a beat. That has taken a bit of doing. One day we will know what happened
FlagShare
2 LIKEREPLY

Rosey May1 hour ago
Maybe they have a gun pointing at their heads too. This sad situation goes higher in authority. What's that little saying OH yea "HERE PIGGY PIGGY"
FlagShare
1 LIKEREPLY

Rosey May1 hour ago
The police are at best pathetic these two parasites are killer's. The police are protecting them they're pooing their pants because the truth will eventually come out but not before they've destroyed people's lives who get too close to finding the truth.
FlagShare
4 LIKEREPLY

Paul Andrews1 hour ago
Guilty as sin in my view! If the British police won't question them then they have got away with it, disgusting!
FlagShare
4 LIKEREPLY

gamebird justsayin'3 hours ago
There are many reason's the question the parent's, over £11 million's worth. Either question them or close the case completely. The police have achieved absolutely nothing, that money would have been used better on the NHS or school's funding.
FlagShare
3 LIKEREPLY

chiangmai13 hours ago
Please keep giving we are innocent really and we need another holiday.maybe a world cruise this time.honest we did nothing wrong
FlagShare
2 LIKEREPLY

Bea Smith4 hours ago
So the cops think the parents are innocent eh? Well britain does not!
FlagShare
7 LIKEREPLY

Areyouthere3 hours ago
Speak for yourself ,not me.
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Rosey May1 hour ago
They killed their little girl they are sub humans
FlagShare
2 LIKEREPLY

PAUL ARCHER3 hours ago
@Bea Smith

A lot of Cops think they are covering up the truth.
FlagShare
4 LIKEREPLY

Matt mould4 hours ago
Poor child disgusting parents. How can you choose booze over your own children.
FlagShare
3 LIKEREPLY

Larry Palmer4 hours ago
If you are a detective, how do you keep your clients paying you? You tell them, periodically that there are " new " leads. The funds for Maddie, are for finding her, not to fund her parents lifestyle, or to fund there legal fees, and court costs. From the first time i saw the parents on the news, i thought there was something wrong. Nothing has changed my thoughts. This pair are leeching from the kindness of well wishers, and their donations. Because there is little evidence against them, does not mean they are not guilty.
FlagShare
3 LIKEREPLY

Walter Oldfartknocker5 hours ago
There are no leads, there have been no leads for over 6 years now. This case is closed, because the police refuse to question the two remaining suspects.

When will these two leave the limelight and get on with their lives?

I find it personally offensive that these two are hogging the headlines now for the past 2 months straight, and are always seeking newspaper headlines. That is the not the behaviour of two innocent people.
FlagShare
5 LIKEREPLY
This comment has been deleted

Rosey May1 hour ago
The police are covering their backs. Maybe some high up the chain parasite doesn't want to be found out too
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Tom Slekn8 hours ago
lies
FlagShare
2 LIKEREPLY

Walter Oldfartknocker4 hours ago
@Tom Slekn They have never acted like innocent people.
FlagShare
4 LIKEREPLY

Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top