The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Mm11

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Mm11

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Regist10

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone

Post by suzyjohnson 20.03.17 15:26

I am still of the opinion that most likely an accident occurred on the 3 rd May and was hastily covered up. The possible connection, as far as I am concerned, between neglect and fatal accident is that an accident could have occurred as a result of sedating the children so that the parents could continue to go out in the evening leaving them unsupervised. That is how I think neglect fits into the overall picture. Had Madeleine died as a result of having been sedated, the McCanns would be at risk of losing their other children, their careers, their reputation and income.   

There are different theories on this forum, yet common to them all is that in order for an abduction to have occurred at all, it is necessary that SOME neglect did occur on the holiday (had the parents been present then no abduction could have happened) so, to one extent or another (depending on your theory), the McCanns need to be seen as neglectful in order for the abduction scenario to be accepted.

Added by a Mod:  AN OPEN INVITATION TO suzyjohnson OR ANYONE ELSE WHO DEFENDS THE IDEA THAT MADELEINE DIED AFTER 6PM ON 3 MAY TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS:
1. Probability Last Photo was taken on Sunday 29th
2. No other photo from that holiday that can be proved to have been taken after that (apart perhaps the Make-Up Photo)
3. Absence of Madeleine's DNA in the apartment
4. No credible evidence of independent sightings of Madeleine after Sunday (HideHo post)
5. Madeleine's pyjamas held up at two press conferences on 5 & 7June (Dr Martin Roberts)
6. Nuno Lourenco's clearly planned-in-advance fabrication of his child nearly being kidnapped by Wojchiech Krokowski (Richard Hall's 'The Phantoms', Part 1)
7. Multiple & irreconcilable contradictions about the alleged 'high tea' said to have taken place at 5pm-6pm on 3 May
8. Multiple contradictions in the evidence of the McCanns and the Tapas 7 about events after Sunday 29th
9. The McCanns' change of behaviour after Sunday e.g. only one parent seen with the twins, parents leaving by different doors
10. The sheer unlikelihood that the Tapas group could all sit down for dinner together at 8.30pm that evening having disposed of Madeleine's body and any evidence of her death.
Unless all of these can be properly explained by anyone on the forum still defending 'death after 6pm on 3 May', then surely that theory must be jettisoned for good?  - Mod    

I'm not saying that I know everything or that I'm necessarily right, it's just to me the Amaral / Pat Brown theory seems to me to be far the most likely explanation. I have great difficulty with the idea that the group spent an entire week dining out, playing tennis, pretending that nothing was wrong. I also think that anything other than a hasty decision to cover up, would have been a lot better organised.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone

Post by xtrouble 20.03.17 17:33

The hornets nest is buzzing. 

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-macanns-to-be-charged-with-neglect

=============

A Mod writes: 

The petition says: "Kate, 48, and 47-year-old dad Gerry left 3 unattended children in a hotel room while they went off to enjoy a night out" 

No they didn't.

The petition also says:  "Madeleine, who was three at the time, was left sleeping in the family's apartment in the Algarve resort with her younger twin siblings as her parents went for dinner with friends"

No she wasn't.    - Mod
xtrouble

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 20.03.17 20:23

Does anyone know if Goncalo Amaral still believes she died on 3rd May?

=== ANSWER by Mod:

We do know from a person who is in direct touch with him that he has been made aware of the strong evidence for a significant and serious event having occurred much earlier in the week. What he is going to put into his new book is being kept carefully under wraps until publication! - Mod
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 20.03.17 21:11

princess_leia wrote:Does anyone know if Goncalo Amaral still believes she died on 3rd May?

=== ANSWER by Mod:

We do know from a person who is in direct touch with him that he has been made aware of the strong evidence for a significant and serious event having occurred much earlier in the week. What he is going to put into his new book is being kept carefully under wraps until publication! - Mod
Okay thank you for your reply. 

I do believe she died prior to May 3rd... I've spent the afternoon reading and I can see why they would say they left the kids alone ever night. I'm currently watching Richard Halls 'When Madeleine Died'. I've seen it before but I feel like I need to watch this again.
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.03.17 21:36

First of all, they would need to prove that they actually did leave the kids alone.  After all, the PJ suggested that all the kids slept in one apartment, and we know that at least one adult member of the group was missing from the tapas party each night.
I believe that Madeleine died on April 29th.  If that is correct, then no way would the group risk any harm  coming to the remaining children.
The media, at every opportunity, report the line "Madeleine disappeared from her parents' apartment whilst they dined at the local tapas".  IMO, that is nothing more than an alibi, it puts across the idea that the McCanns were not present when Madeleine met her fate.  And of course, they could not claim the abduction without saying that they were out at the time.
IMO, They were far too quick to admit to leaving the kids alone, but they had to say that to cover for something much worse.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 20.03.17 21:50

A couple of days to resolve her mental health? how does that work? take with a pinch of salt what Kates gym buddie has told you Oh dear Oh dear will they be telling us next that Clarrie lies with has many teeth in his mouth
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.03.17 23:56

jeanmonroe wrote:FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Gurn10
The Sun is publishing untruths.

Operation Grange have never stated they are chasing after anybody in Luz.
They have stated they are not in the business of giving a running commentary
and they are not doing so now.

....Unquote

Now where have I heard those words before?  Ah yes I remember - it was the blacksmithbureau !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.03.17 0:12

Pam Gurner: "Take ALL you have read from Tracey Kandhola with a large pinch of salt, as she IS 'MAKING IT ALL UP'
------------------------------

So, presumeably, 'our Trace' is ALSO 'MAKING IT ALL UP' with her latest EXCLUSIVE 'scoop'!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3133605/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-reopen-find-maddie-facebook-trolls/

BEATING THE BULLIES Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry re-open their Find Maddie Facebook account amid outpouring of support after taking ‘break’ from trolls
Initial message posted to the account said that the page would be back in a few days

EXCLUSIVE

By Tracey Kandohla and Brittany Vonow

20th March 2017, 10:30 pm  Updated: 20th March 2017, 10:35 pm

A HUGE outpouring of love and support for Madeleine’s McCann’s parents has encouraged them to re-open the official campaign Facebook page which they had taken offline after being inundated with abuse from trolls.

As the page administrator switched it back on she vowed to “continue to turn the page off if we receive hateful posts”.

She was immediately flooded with overwhelmingly positive comments on behalf of Kate and Gerry, some of which made her cry.
------------------------------------------

"A HUGE outpouring of love and support for Madeleine’s McCann’s parents has encouraged them to re-open the official campaign Facebook page..."

I'll take 'that' with 'a large pinch of salt' then!

'Our Trace' is at it 'again'..............MAKING IT ALL UP!

Ain't that 'right' Pam?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.17 0:22

Neglect = abduction

No neglect = no abduction

They're at it again - it works every time.

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Despair-emoticon-sketch-vector-2290830FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Despair-emoticon-sketch-vector-2290830FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Despair-emoticon-sketch-vector-2290830

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.03.17 9:01

I don't visit the site but has anyone seen the outpouring of love messages to the site?

This is my view.  Maddie is missing, it is coming up to the tenth anniversary of her disappearance and because there has been an outpouring of love the site re-opens.  What is that all about?

If I were ever in that position my site WOULD REMAIN OPEN AT ALL TIMES - whatever so-called trolls and wait for it   -  BULLIES chose to say.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh dear Tracy - apparently you are making everything up - has anyone complained to your boss or the newspaper watchdog?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 21.03.17 10:26

plebgate wrote:I don't visit the site but has anyone seen the outpouring of love messages to the site?

This is my view.  Maddie is missing, it is coming up to the tenth anniversary of her disappearance and because there has been an outpouring of love the site re-opens.  What is that all about?

If I were ever in that position my site WOULD REMAIN OPEN AT ALL TIMES - whatever so-called trolls and wait for it   -  BULLIES chose to say.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh dear Tracy - apparently you are making everything up - has anyone complained to your boss or the newspaper watchdog?
Re the official find Madeleine page..I turned the page back on blah blah blah has 406 comments and 1.6k likes. The page has been losing thousands of followers..on the 12/3 there were a total of 607,560 likes today the total now stands at 579,206 thats 28,354 less in 9 days. I have just had another look and in 5 minutes they have lost another 84 followers. big grin

Just a few of the comments listed below, the admin must be having a long lie in today!

[size=12]Ashley Lacey The truth always comes out in the end FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 1f44d[size=0]

I tried to list a few comments, for some reason it's not working for me.
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.03.17 10:27

suzyjohnson wrote:I am still of the opinion that most likely an accident occurred on the 3 rd May and was hastily covered up. The possible connection, as far as I am concerned, between neglect and fatal accident is that an accident could have occurred as a result of sedating the children so that the parents could continue to go out in the evening leaving them unsupervised. That is how I think neglect fits into the overall picture. Had Madeleine died as a result of having been sedated, the McCanns would be at risk of losing their other children, their careers, their reputation and income.   

There are different theories on this forum, yet common to them all is that in order for an abduction to have occurred at all, it is necessary that SOME neglect did occur on the holiday (had the parents been present then no abduction could have happened) so, to one extent or another (depending on your theory), the McCanns need to be seen as neglectful in order for the abduction scenario to be accepted.

I'm not saying that I know everything or that I'm necessarily right, it's just to me the Amaral / Pat Brown theory seems to me to be far the most likely explanation. I have great difficulty with the idea that the group spent an entire week dining out, playing tennis, pretending that nothing was wrong. I also think that anything other than a hasty decision to cover up, would have been a lot better organised.
I am in total agreement Suzy.  roses
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 21.03.17 10:45

sharonl wrote:First of all, they would need to prove that they actually did leave the kids alone.  After all, the PJ suggested that all the kids slept in one apartment, and we know that at least one adult member of the group was missing from the tapas party each night.
I believe that Madeleine died on April 29th.  If that is correct, then no way would the group risk any harm  coming to the remaining children.
The media, at every opportunity, report the line "Madeleine disappeared from her parents' apartment whilst they dined at the local tapas".  IMO, that is nothing more than an alibi, it puts across the idea that the McCanns were not present when Madeleine met her fate.  And of course, they could not claim the abduction without saying that they were out at the time.
IMO, They were far too quick to admit to leaving the kids alone, but they had to say that to cover for something much worse.

I've thought that Madeleine died early in the week and that the parents took it in turns to watch all the children in the most suitable flat.

How often have people in a group gone sick in turn? That's new to me. Were the sick ones down for breakfast the next day?

Madeleine's demise has to be worse than falsely claiming neglect.

What makes the hole deeper is that all the McCann supporters say "those poor parents",who declined to add "who left their 2 and 3 year old children alone".  I think they are sympathising because "they are all in it together". IMO good parents would say "Bad news but we wouldn't leave our children that young alone".

Has the last 10 years of seeing pictures and reading dross stories in the press, interviews on tv sofas, one of the doctors being given a bravery award and t' other 'arf' becoming an Ambassador for Missing People just so prosecutions haven't been brought against the couple ?  It has deflected our gaze from other activities happening around the world but has shown the darker side of MPs and celebs.

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.03.17 15:15

BEATING THE BULLIES Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry re-open their Find Maddie Facebook account amid outpouring of support after taking ‘break’ from trolls
Initial message posted to the account said that the page would be back in a few days
---------------------------------------

OH, NOOOOO!

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Spoof10
spoof!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

FIGHTING THEIR CORNER Maddie McCann’s parents vow to fight ‘tooth and nail’ if they are ever prosecuted over leaving their kids alone - Page 2 Empty dates...

Post by worriedmum 21.03.17 15:28

pennylane wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:I am still of the opinion that most likely an accident occurred on the 3 rd May and was hastily covered up. The possible connection, as far as I am concerned, between neglect and fatal accident is that an accident could have occurred as a result of sedating the children so that the parents could continue to go out in the evening leaving them unsupervised. That is how I think neglect fits into the overall picture. Had Madeleine died as a result of having been sedated, the McCanns would be at risk of losing their other children, their careers, their reputation and income.   

Interesting points for me are the sticker book----suggests a rushed response
Kate mentioning to Fiona at the table about whether the doors should be left open
Gerry mentioning to Jez Wilkins about the children in the room , and making a point of speaking to him.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.03.17 18:04

worriedmum wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Kate mentioning to Fiona at the table about whether the doors should be left open
Gerry mentioning to Jez Wilkins about the children in the room , and making a point of speaking to him.
All very interesting points worried mum.  The sticker book timelines certainly have last minute fiasco written all over it, as do many other facets of this case.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 21.03.17 18:28

pennylane wrote:G
worriedmum wrote:
pennylane wrote:

All very interesting points worried mum.  The sticker book timelines certainly have last minute fiasco written all over it, as do many other facets of this case.
I think the sticker book timelines look rather too neat and carefully written to suggest last minute panic or rush. What they do suggest, as I sure we all agree is utter contempt for the owner of said book.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 21.03.17 18:52

Yes this has lost me too.  I was always under the impression that the children were left alone.  I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm coming across as dense.  I'm fascinated by this case and have always thought the McCanns were involved.  So many lies have been told it's hard to get a straight story.  It seems to be changing, especially recently.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 21.03.17 19:00

princess_leia wrote:I must be missing something here...so they never left them on their own during the holiday?  

I was wondering why I was seeing so many comments aboút this. 

I always believe that the general consensus was that they left the kids alone, M got out of bed, climbed up on the back of the sofa, fell and died, so has this changed now? 

What is the theory now then, how did she die?
Yes this has lost me too.  I was always under the impression that the children were left alone.  I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm coming across as dense.  I'm fascinated by this case and have always thought the McCanns were involved.  So many lies have been told it's hard to get a straight story.  It seems to be changing, especially recently.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 21.03.17 20:57

MTSTAR wrote:Yes this has lost me too.  I was always under the impression that the children were left alone.  I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm coming across as dense.  I'm fascinated by this case and have always thought the McCanns were involved.  So many lies have been told it's hard to get a straight story.  It seems to be changing, especially recently.

In order to persuade people that an abduction had taken place, they would need to say that the children were left alone for long enough for an abduction to have happened. 

The possibilities would be that 1) The children were left alone and an abduction did take place or 2) that the children were left alone but that something else happened.

On the other hand, it's possible that the children were never left alone at all (that at least one adult was supervising each evening) and that something (other than abduction) happened. 

In this last case, the parents / group would wish to persuade the public that the children were neglected in order to cover up whatever else had happened, in addition to allowing time for abduction to have occurred.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 22.03.17 9:47

suzyjohnson wrote:
MTSTAR wrote:Yes this has lost me too.  I was always under the impression that the children were left alone.  I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm coming across as dense.  I'm fascinated by this case and have always thought the McCanns were involved.  So many lies have been told it's hard to get a straight story.  It seems to be changing, especially recently.

In order to persuade people that an abduction had taken place, they would need to say that the children were left alone for long enough for an abduction to have happened. 

The possibilities would be that 1) The children were left alone and an abduction did take place or 2) that the children were left alone but that something else happened.

On the other hand, it's possible that the children were never left alone at all (that at least one adult was supervising each evening) and that something (other than abduction) happened. 

In this last case, the parents / group would wish to persuade the public that the children were neglected in order to cover up whatever else had happened, in addition to allowing time for abduction to have occurred.

Thanks for that, it does make sense now.  How come this has just come to light? Or is it a theory that has always been held?
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Reggiregg 22.03.17 13:23

The idea that one or other of the group babysat all the children goes back to the early days. It was so odd one or other was ill for a single night. I wonder if they were all sedated though as looking after all those babies and todders would hAve been a nightmare for one person if some were awake.
Reggiregg
Reggiregg

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Reggiregg 22.03.17 13:30

Also it is impossible to believe they were all cold hearted enough to abandon babies night after night. The Oldfild baby was ill with diarrhoea and sickness.  The Tanner child was getting over a foot operation. If we believe the neglect tale they were all callous beyond belief.
Reggiregg
Reggiregg

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 22.03.17 14:10

Reggiregg wrote:The idea that one or other of the group babysat all the children goes back to the early days. It was so odd one or other was ill for a single night. I wonder if they were all sedated though as looking after all those babies and todders would hAve been a nightmare for one person if some were awake.

That makes sense, but it does mean that all the group must know what happened. For some reason I keep getting the thought that as Madeleine was a difficult child, would it be possible that Gerry and Kate arranged for her to be 'adopted'?  It would explain their lack of grief and interest in sightings of her. Also if it was arranged in another country, they may have thought  that 'the abduction' wouldn't be investigated thoroughly.  But then we get back to the dogs smelling cadaverine and blood.  The PJ suspected that Madeleine died in the apartment which really makes more sense.  The whole group of adults sound incredibly selfish which ever scenario you look at.  Apologies if I'm going over old ground here.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.03.17 12:12

suzyjohnson wrote:

Suzyj.
I thought Kate had the answers to this one, as discovered by the hired "big boys" of private investigation the apartment had been under surveillance by a predatory "man" who seized upon his chance in a "clunk".
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top