The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)  Mm11

Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)  Mm11

Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)  Regist10

Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)  Empty Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)

Post by listener 12.02.17 0:26

...website is now linking to sites 'raising doubts'.
(I really wish they had linked to this (CMOMM) site.)

Scroll down on this https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/11/theresa-may-hard-brexit-public-backlash-icm-poll and, under 'promoted links from around the web', you find a pic of Madeleine, with the headline 'Maddie McCann Story Doesn't Add Up'
Clicking on that link takes you here http://wizzed.com/the-chilling-things-you-dont-know-about-the-disappearance-of-madeline-mccann/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=001f65f1869b15d64176d76a02d15cccd9&utm_campaign=20170203-maddiev2-uk-desktop-outbrain-wizzed&utm_content=00aad7a5f98bd9e334aef51b223e155a51

As I said I wish they had linked here, but at least they are promoting the idea that 'there may be doubts' as to what yer westminster 'governments' ( :puke:  ) have fed you!

Edit - Lately, I have renewed faith that this case will (eventually) be concluded correctly. theresa has much bigger problems to deal with!
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)  Empty Re: Now, even The Guardian...links to McCann-sceptic article on wizzed.com (but not yet to CMOMM or Richard Hall's films)

Post by Amy Dean 12.02.17 12:05

Has the link been removed? It's not one that I can see.

--------------

This is a direct link to the article which the Guardian mentioned:

http://wizzed.com/the-chilling-things-you-dont-know-about-the-disappearance-of-madeline-mccann/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=001f65f1869b15d64176d76a02d15cccd9&utm_campaign=20170203-maddiev2-uk-desktop-outbrain-wizzed&utm_content=00aad7a5f98bd9e334aef51b223e155a51

.. .works for us.

Click on the first picture, then the next one comes up - and so on - Mod
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 487

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top