The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)  Mm11

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)  Mm11

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)  Regist10

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)  Empty A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)

Post by Tony Bennett 05.01.17 14:29

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

The Daily Mail published a New Year article about the McCanns, written by the McCanns village friend Tracey Kandohla, on 2 January. 

It contained these two sentences about the ‘last photo’ of Madeleine ever taken:   

But in a fresh start to 2017 the page is open to promote the hunt for the missing girl and shows a montage of poignant photos of Maddie simply entitled “Have you seen me?” Pictures include the iconic last known image of Maddie in pink sunhat and clutching tennis balls while on holiday and an age progression snap of how she may look aged nine. 

UNQUOTE

You would think that by now the McCanns and all members of their team would have worked out which was the true ‘last photo’ of Madeleine.

If they say it was the ‘Tennis Balls Photo’, that gives them a problem. Quite apart from the convoluted tale given by Kate McCann in her book about how the Tennis Balls Photo came to be taken, two different people claim to have taken the Tennis Balls Photo and on two different dates, as HideHo explains in this short video: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

…which has had very nearly 100,000 views to date   

Just a reminder, then: 

Kate McCann, Tuesday 1 May (‘madeleine’, p. 57):  

“…I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of
my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching
armfuls of tennis balls” 

Rachael Oldfield, Rogatory Interview, says Jane Tanner took the photo on 3 May: 

1578 -  "The third of May, are you able to summarise the day’s activities"?
Reply "Yeah…Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a
tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities, erm and Kate didn't have her
camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both
Madeleine and Ella, that's one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that
sort of picture".

++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is what Kate McCann says about the pool photo on page 66 of her book, ‘madeleine’:  

'We then sat round the toddler pool a while, dipping our feet, and I took what has turned out to be my last photograph to date of Madeleine". 

Even more relevant, on page 123 she describes sitting in Portimao Police Station while husband Gerry was being interrogated a second time by the PJ: 

"I made use of the long wait I anticipated by sitting down with a notebook, pen and my camera, containing dated photographs of the holiday, and trying to write a detailed account of everything that had happened the week before". 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s surely something you’d think Tracey Kandohla would have known by now, what with her weekly cup of tea and cakes with Clarence Mitchell in the early days, and trading on recycling Clarence’s notes into the press for the past 10 years?

Come on Tracey dear, raise your game!

Acknowledgment: This was first spotted by the eagle-eyed PeterMac   

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)  Empty Re: A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)

Post by JohnyT 05.01.17 14:38

.... but by saying 'my last photograph' is it possible that the pool photo isn't THE last photograph.....
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)  Empty Re: A BLUNDER BY TRACEY KANDOHLA – SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHICH IS THE ‘LAST PHOTO’ OF MADELEINE (Daily Mail, 2 January 2017)

Post by Tony Bennett 05.01.17 14:49

JohnyT wrote:.... but by saying 'my last photograph' is it possible that the pool photo isn't THE last photograph.....
JohnyT
Ah! What an astute observation! 

Looking at the Make Up Photo...

That could have been taken on the same day, only later on, as the 'Last Photo' (by the pool)...

...by someone else...

...which figures, because the McCanns never published it themselves... 

...it was published by Jon Corner...

...so who took that 'Lolita' photo and gave it to him?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top