The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry's rise to the top Mm11

Gerry's rise to the top Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry's rise to the top Mm11

Gerry's rise to the top Regist10

Gerry's rise to the top

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry's rise to the top Empty Gerry's rise to the top

Post by tinkier 25.11.16 18:39

How has he of all people managed to rise to the dizzy heights of his profession? 

After having a look over his career to date,it's my opinion he has done nothing remarkable as far as I can see. Maybe he doesn't have much competition in his area of expertise? I would very much doubt that. Heart disease was until recently the number 1 cause of death in the UK, I believe it may now have been just overtaken by cancer this year. So given that there is a very high incidence of heart related deaths in the UK, I would have thought that Gerry would have had lots of competition from other more qualified, experienced cardiologists who could have certainly out muscled Gerry on every level for his most recent title that was just bestowed on him.

I have looked at all the papers that have been published in his name....I can find 50. Now, I know for a fact there are some people who make a living out of jumping on the bandwagon so to speak. My husband has published a few papers in his time, he has done most of the hard work, but you always get the small minority who have contributed in some small way, but because they have contributed they are still recognised when the paper is published. I just wonder how much real hard work Gerry put in to the majority of these published papers, or has he jumped at the chance at recognition on the back of someones else's hours and hours of hard graft.                                                                                                                                                                                    
Now to take a look at who funds all this research that his published papers are based on...Or at least the latest research projects he is involved with. They seem to be throwing money at him, money seems to be no object. $15 million here 8 million pounds there. Now what pharma company is being so generous.

Bayer seem to be the main company funding all Gerry's research projects. A German company who in 2014 came 5th out of the top 10,( by global revenue) now it seems in 2016 they are 2nd (approx 51.4 billion) 1st place goes to, Johnson & Johnson with 70 billion. Bayer make many, many human drugs, from cardiac to antibacterials to antihistamines. They also produce a large range of drugs for animals as well as herbicides. They seems to have most bases covered.

Now, I wonder if Bayer were represented at the little gathering the week Madeleine disappeared, I would bet my last 100 quid they were! Gerry seems to have an uncanny ability of getting what he wants, when he wants it....I wonder why? As always just my opinion.
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Gerry's rise to the top Empty Re: Gerry's rise to the top

Post by Cmaryholmes 26.11.16 19:48

Very interesting point. The trauma of 'losing ' a child has not caused such distress to Gerry so as to render him incapable of climbing his particular professional ladder. I can't imagine any of the fathers whom I know being able to do this. They would be in pieces. Gerry is in clover, it seems.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.11.16 4:05

The academical world, just as the normal world, has the "no such thing as bad publicity". No doubt there will be a lot of "wasn't that the guy?" and the article is read even just out of curiosity. Name recognition, even in the "scientific world" important.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 27.11.16 7:05

'I get by with a little help from my friends.......'
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 27.11.16 11:11

I am fast coming to the conclusion that a huge percentage  of those like PROFESSOR McCann .................but not necessarily HIM  of course ........................are awarded the laurels simply because they are 'bad uns' . They are then able to influence policy ( or agenda ) even further like the tentacles of a disgusting monster. Talent has NOTHING to do with it! Look around you at the state of the world. Do you really see ANY talent ,  individual thought or altruistic action ?
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 27.11.16 22:51

kaz wrote:I am fast coming to the conclusion that a huge percentage  of those like PROFESSOR McCann .................but not necessarily HIM  of course ........................are awarded the laurels simply because they are 'bad uns' . They are then able to influence policy ( or agenda ) even further like the tentacles of a disgusting monster. Talent has NOTHING to do with it! Look around you at the state of the world. Do you really see ANY talent ,  individual thought or altruistic action ?
Yes Kaz I think your right. The more revelations that come out, the more we see how these people are all connected. Take the McCann's, just look at the amount of very dubious people they have connections to. Many of these people are millionaires..on paper all successful at what they do..but in reality probably all the biggest crooks going.
tinkier
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 28.11.16 16:38

John McCann`s latest Linkedin profile states he is `Key Account Manager at Bayer`.  He moved there from Astazeneca in 2011. Probably easy to wangle things for his little brother.  Not sure, but isn`t this called nepotism - not illegal though.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Gerry's rise to the top Empty Re; Gerry's rise to the Top?

Post by willowthewisp 28.11.16 17:53

Richard IV wrote:John McCann`s latest Linkedin profile states he is `Key Account Manager at Bayer`.  He moved there from Astazeneca in 2011. Probably easy to wangle things for his little brother.  Not sure, but isn`t this called nepotism - not illegal though.
Hi Richard IV,as Gerry's sister told us"It Only takes One greedy b**tard"to blow the gaff,eh Philomina?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.11.16 20:16

kaz wrote:I am fast coming to the conclusion that a huge percentage  of those like PROFESSOR McCann .................but not necessarily HIM  of course ........................are awarded the laurels simply because they are 'bad uns' . They are then able to influence policy ( or agenda ) even further like the tentacles of a disgusting monster. Talent has NOTHING to do with it! Look around you at the state of the world. Do you really see ANY talent ,  individual thought or altruistic action ?

Absolutely true. 
One of the factors that brought the Clintons where they are. Enabling in the worst way. For shameless people like Gerry the easiest way up.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 30.11.16 1:24

Richard IV wrote:John McCann`s latest Linkedin profile states he is `Key Account Manager at Bayer`.  He moved there from Astazeneca in 2011. Probably easy to wangle things for his little brother.  Not sure, but isn`t this called nepotism - not illegal though.
 Richard IV.. Thanks for that, I had absolutely no idea J McCann worked for Bayer. Just another one of those little 'coincidences' that seem to pop up everywhere in this case.
tinkier
tinkier

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top