The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

More rubbish from the DM - yet another fake sighting story of Madeleine using an innocence young woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: More rubbish from the DM - yet another fake sighting story of Madeleine using an innocence young woman

Post by Roxyroo on 21.11.16 22:58

"went from a holiday apartment"

"Madeline"

nah

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More rubbish from the DM - yet another fake sighting story of Madeleine using an innocence young woman

Post by sammyc on 21.11.16 23:39

Is something about to happen with regards to the appeal to Supreme Court? These items don't appear in the Press for no reason -just saying.

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 22.11.16 12:18

No coloboma.

Not even a little fleck that Mrs McCann reduced it to after the great marketing ploy scam.

bignono

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.11.16 13:23

GM: 23rd September, 2009.

"...there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death...."
-------------------------------------

So how can 'Madeleine' be 'found' LIVING rough in the streets of Rome, or 'anywhere' else, for that matter, when she is already 'dead', as her own father says '.......there's no evidence to implicate us in her death'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.11.16 13:46

'update'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958402/Mystery-English-speaking-girl-living-streets-Rome-Internet-campaigners-try-identify-young-homeless-woman-Maria-amid-speculation-Madeleine-McCann.html

'I'm British and I'm 20': Mystery homeless woman living in Rome 'told local police she was from the UK'... but riddle over who she is remains after detectives 'dismiss claims she is Madeleine McCann'

Seriously?

Please tell me that 'elite, 28 year police career, experienced, abduction 'expert'', DCI Wall, did NOT spend ANY 'time' on 'investigating' this 'claim'!

Still, who knows, maybe in MET Police 'world' 3 years old + 9 years 'missing' = 20 years old!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 22.11.16 14:52

Don't DM know's that Madeleine had coloboma.....erm....or didn't she?
:baffled: fool

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 22.11.16 17:08

Madeleine Mccann's name is disgracefully used as click bait by the media. Her parents won't mind, however. There is probably a commensurate increase in donations to the Madeleine Fund every time such a story appears. No respect for Madeleine or the young lady in the photos.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.11.16 17:12

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/22/girl-who-was-thought-to-be-madeleine-mccann-turns-out-to-be-swedish-tourist-6275929/

Revealed: Identity of girl who people thought was Madeleine McCann

Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.uk Tuesday 22 Nov 2016 4:43 pm

The identity of an English-speaking woman wandering the streets of Rome has been revealed.

Some people believed that the woman was Madeleine McCann, but that theory was quickly shot down when it was realised she didn’t have the distinctive blemish on her eye.

She is in fact Embla Jauhojarvi, a Swedish 21-year-old.

Italian police struggled to identify her after she was found sleeping in a piazza in the Italian capital.

Her father, Tahvo, contacted police to say she was his daughter.

jta: I was leaning towards, identifying, 'her' as 'Neil' from 'The Young Ones'!

Shoulda gone to 'spec.....'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.11.16 19:34

@Cmaryholmes wrote:Madeleine Mccann's name is disgracefully used as click bait by the media. Her parents won't mind, however. There is probably a commensurate increase in donations to the Madeleine Fund every time such a story appears. No respect for Madeleine or the young lady in the photos.
How dare anyone on this planet experience personal tragedy involving a child, without the McCann fan club hitching a ride.  I doubt even the most ardent supporters still donate to the limited company - more likely they are paid for their services by the limited company.  Still, I'm sure the McCanns will be buoyed-up by the news.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.11.16 19:36

@jeanmonroe wrote:jta: I was leaning towards, identifying, 'her' as 'Neil' from 'The Young Ones'!

Shoulda gone to 'spec.....'!
laugh  Spot on!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.11.16 19:43

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Don't be mean bignono
soz   notme

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 22.11.16 20:35

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.11.16 20:48

Madeleine McCann FOUND? English-speaking girl called 'Maria' discovered in Rome

By Laura Mowat - Tuesday 22nd November 2016

A HOMELESS teenager in Rome has received attention from across the globe with many people speculating that she is Madeleine McCann because of her appearance and her ability to speak English.

Read on..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/734956/Madeleine-McCann-found-Rome-homeless-English-speaking-girl

As @jeanmonroe rightly pointed out - if alive Madeleine McCann would now be thirteen years of age, NOT twenty thirteen.  This report far exceeds anything that's gone before in terms of preposterous.  Are they taking the p... out of the McCann empire or are they taking the p... out of the general public?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.11.16 13:32

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise like lions on 05.12.16 15:17

As it's no secret that the ptb think most of the population are completely stupid and easily fooled, (the other few that they know aren't, they cast aspertions on by reducing them to trolls, or worse still, dangerous terrorists), why do you think quite a lot of the population are so easily duped?  And how much of a percentage to you think are starting to see through the veil? I'm not just talking about Madeleine's lying parents, but also of all the other spin that's offered as news.  I guess there's no way of measuring but I'd be interested to know.

Rise like lions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum