The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Mm11

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Mm11

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Regist10

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an anti-Clinton hoax (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pizzagate...

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Vote_lcap89%NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 24 ]
NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 27

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an anti-Clinton hoax (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?)

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.16 22:59

The mainstream media in Britain have at last responded to 'Pizzagate' and the Podesta emails 'scandal'.

The BBC has pronounced:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The BBC have declared it a 'fake news' story made up by the 'wilder fringes' of the conspiracy theorists, apparently this was the work of 'Alt-Right' white nationalists allied to Donald Trump.

Thousands upon thousands of deluded people have believed the fabricated material produced by these fascists whose only object was to try and defeat Hillary Clinton.

Not a single victim has come forward, says the BBC.

So we now have the answer.  winkwink

I guess we can lock this thread now and forget all about it? smilie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: Full BBC News report below:

BBC Trending

The saga of 'Pizzagate': The fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread

By BBC Trending What's popular and why

2 December 2016

No victim has come forward. There's no investigation. And physical evidence? That doesn't exist either.

But thousands of people are convinced that a paedophilia ring involving people at the highest levels of the Democratic Party is operating out of a Washington pizza restaurant.

The story riveted fringes of Twitter - nearly a million messages were sent last month using the term "pizzagate".

So how did this fake story take hold amongst alt-right Trump supporters and other Hillary Clinton opponents?

Let's start with the facts.

In early November, as Wikileaks steadily released piles of emails from Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta, one contact caught the attention of prankster sites and people on the paranoid fringes.

James Alefantis is the owner of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in Washington. He's also a big Democratic Party supporter and raised money for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He was once in a relationship with David Brock, an influential liberal operative.

Alefantis - who's never met Clinton - appeared in the Podesta emails in connection with the fundraisers.

And from these thin threads, an enormous trove of conspiracy fiction was spun.

Users of 4chan, a message board known for free speech, extreme content and trollish behaviour, began posting speculation and supposed connections gleaned from internet searches. They trawled Alefantis' Instagram feed for pictures of children and the modern art which lines his restaurant's walls, and dreamt up a paedophile sex ring involving prominent politicians and political donors.

Soon there were protesters outside of Comet Ping Pong. Alefantis even invited some of them in - they filmed the encounter and put it on YouTube.

"They ignore basic truths," Alefantis tells BBC Trending. For instance, the conspiracy supposedly is run out of the restaurant's basement. "We don't even have a basement."

"Sometimes an innocent picture of a child in a basket is just an innocent picture of a child in a basket and not proof of a child sex trafficking ring," he says.

The conspiracy theory bubbled up from 4chan onto the mainstream internet when a Reddit user posted a long document with all of the "evidence" several days before the US election. It first appeared on a section of the site popular with Donald Trump supporters from the extremist white nationalist alt-right.

Alefantis, along with Comet Ping Pong employees and others, started to get threatening messages. He locked his Instagram account.

The fake story remained the preserve of 4chan and alt-right Reddit until mid-November, when Turkish pro-government media outlets suddenly took an intense interest.

Their tweets were in Turkish, but they used the English hashtag: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

As outlined by Efe Kerem Sozeri of the Daily Dot, supporters of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan cottoned onto the tale as a way to accuse opponents of hypocrisy.

Those opponents, the logic goes, had been sharply critical of Erdogan following the revelation of a real child abuse scandal at a Turkish government-linked foundation. So why weren't they similarly outraged about "pizzagate"?

The rumour also provided a distraction from another controversy: Erdogan's party also recently proposed a controversial draft bill that would have given amnesty to child abusers if they married their victims. It was later withdrawn after protests.

Sozeri says liberal and secular opponents of Erdogan, already sensitive to mistreatment of children, also picked up on the rumours.

The Turkish tweets boosted "pizzagate" to whole new levels of prominence online. Around the same time, Donald Trump backed away from talk of an investigation of his defeated opponent over her use of a private email server while she was Secretary of State.

On Twitter alt-right activists, conservative journalists, and others who had urged Clinton's prosecution over the emails - took up the "pizzagate" cause with renewed vigour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Despite the complete lack of physical evidence or victim testimony, there are reasons why the hardcore conspiracy theorists are particularly sensitive to allegations of child sex abuse.

It's known, for instance that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump flew on the private plane of convicted child abuser Jeffery Epstein. Tony Podesta, the brother of the Clinton aide whose emails were hacked, was a friend of Dennis Hastert, a Republican politician who earlier this year was sentenced to 15 months in prison, and has admitted abusing boys. The Jimmy Savile scandal in the UK has featured in speculation as an example of a serial child abuser getting away with his crimes.

Viren Swami, professor of social psychology at Anglia Ruskin University, says "pizzagate" might well be an example of a trend in a hyper-partisan America, where conspiracy theories become fodder for political factions.

"What's happening in the US over the last year or two is that conspiracy theorising is being deployed as a political weapon," he says. "And that's a very big change in the way that conspiracy narratives are being used."

The saga has prompted debunkers by the New York Times and Fox News, among many others, but no factual news story has slowed the torrent of Tweets from the true believers.

"There is some evidence that presenting critical information can reduce belief in a theory, but only among people who have not made up their minds yet," Swami says. "For the people who have already made up their minds, it probably won't change anything."

Other stories have fuelled the rumours and prompted claims of a cover up. For instance, Reddit deleted a "pizzagate" thread - the page now reads "we don't want witchhunts on our site" - and its CEO admitted altering posts made by Donald Trump supporters.

[size=16]Alefantis says threats against him, his staff and his customers have reduced somewhat since the height of the social media flurry, but that he is still wary of the conspiracy mongers.

"It's very scary to be under a social media attack, a lot of threats are death threats or serious continuing threats by very impassioned people," he told Trending. He's reported the threats to the FBI and local police.

[/size]

"I consider this to be a politically orchestrated attack," he says. But it hasn't discouraged him from continuing to be involved in politics: "I like to push back because I consider these threats against me, the artists on our walls, the musicians who play here and my customers here as an assault on first amendment rights and my right to freedom of expression."

Meanwhile, on 4chan, where the whole saga started, while some users continued to promote the rumours, others were lamenting what had happened.

"I'm sorry to say this guys but it was a mistake," said one recent post. "Not every conspiracy theory is true."

"Moral panics are not something new and you're just experiencing a new cycle of it," said another. "You guys have a bunch of creepy pictures and you're finding symbols and other circumstantial bunk... You guys have absolutely nothing and it's a little embarrassing that you guys are on a rabid witch hunt based on this evidence.

"Are you guys even aware of how stupid all of this is?”

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an anti-Clinton hoax (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?)

Post by kaz 05.12.16 13:34

tinkier wrote:
kaz wrote:I'm afraid I'm too tickle stomached to watch the videos so my comments won't  be worth much. I just think it's  so strange that the Madeleine enquiry photofits actually do look like the Podesta brothers. The first question is why did SY publish TWO  photofits presumably of the same man that look nothing like each other but DO resemble two different looking brothers and not Gerry McCann?  I have even seen on some sites that a mole on the one brother's face corresponds to a mole on  the photofit face.............................but in mirror image fashion. Now where have I seen that before? I thought Mr Smith said that he didn't get a very good look at the man he said he saw carrying a child on the 3rd of May but the photofit face  has a mole?  It makes you wonder if it has all been planned beforehand.    Can't help but feel  we're being intentionally  led by the nose up a blind alley.
Not forgetting the striking resemblance between Anthony Weiner and "pimple man". I have included this link to show the two pics side by side.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What are the odds? The hairline similarity is astonishing!
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.12.16 14:17

Pizzagate: Gunman fires in restaurant at centre of conspiracy

6 hours ago
From the section US & Canada

Police secure the scene near Comet Ping Pong in Washington, Sunday, Dec. 4, 2016.

A man has been arrested after firing a rifle inside a pizza restaurant in Washington that was the target of a bizarre fake US election story.
No-one was injured in the incident at Comet Ping Pong, police said.
A 28-year-old man from North Carolina was taken into police custody.
The pizzeria has been targeted by conspiracy theorists who believe it is involved in a child sex ring run by former US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and aide John Podesta.
The man arrested on Sunday told police he went to the restaurant to "self-investigate" the theory, dubbed "pizzagate".

Explained: Pizzagate and the spread of fake news

The suspect allegedly walked into the restaurant and pointed the rifle at an employee, who managed to flee. He later fired the weapon.
He has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
Police surround Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant that was the subject of a fake news story claiming it was the center of a child sex ring

The "pizzagate" theory originated on alternative message board 4chan, based on emails hacked from the Democratic Party and leaked by Wikileaks.
The restaurant's owner, James Alefantis, a Democratic Party donor, appears in the emails in relation to organising a Democratic fundraiser.
Users of 4chan and another message board Reddit claimed that words in the emails, such as cheese, hot dog, and pizza, were code for young children and sex acts.
The bizarre and unfounded theory has been spread online by right-wing blogs such as Infowars, which is run by Donald Trump supporter Alex Jones.
Mr Jones, a conspiracy theorist and talk radio host, said Mr Trump called him the day after the election to thank him and his followers.
The theory was also pushed online by Michael Flynn Jr, son of General Michael Flynn, Mr Trump's choice for national security adviser.
Tweet: Until [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] proven to be false, it'll remain a story. The left seems to forget [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the many
Mr Alefantis, the owner of Comet Pizza, has received hundreds of threatening messages on Instagram and Facebook.
There have also been protests outside the eatery.
The conspiracy theory was one of a number of fake news stories related to the US election that have spread both before and after the poll.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

NEW! 2nd Dec: BBC says Pizzagate is 'Fake News' and an  anti-Clinton hoax  (was: PODESTA - Child trafficking >> Child sexual abuse >> Comet Ping-Pong >> Besta Pizza etc. True or not true?) - Page 2 Empty Podesta

Post by Searcher 08.12.16 14:02

kaz wrote:
tinkier wrote:
kaz wrote:I'm afraid I'm too tickle stomached to watch the videos so my comments won't  be worth much. I just think it's  so strange that the Madeleine enquiry photofits actually do look like the Podesta brothers. The first question is why did SY publish TWO  photofits presumably of the same man that look nothing like each other but DO resemble two different looking brothers and not Gerry McCann?  I have even seen on some sites that a mole on the one brother's face corresponds to a mole on  the photofit face.............................but in mirror image fashion. Now where have I seen that before? I thought Mr Smith said that he didn't get a very good look at the man he said he saw carrying a child on the 3rd of May but the photofit face  has a mole?  It makes you wonder if it has all been planned beforehand.    Can't help but feel  we're being intentionally  led by the nose up a blind alley.
Not forgetting the striking resemblance between Anthony Weiner and "pimple man". I have included this link to show the two pics side by side.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What are the odds? The hairline similarity is astonishing!

--

The similarities between the two photos and artist's impressions are uncanny.  We are also given to understand that the Podesta brothers were allegedly staying in the Freud villa that week, May 2007.  Their names then come up again now with Pizzagate and emails on the net (which I have seen online) about alleged invitations to "Hillary's Pizza Party" in April.  We then have some analysis in the same video about the code for various words and what they really mean on the "pizza menu".  It is utterly chilling - but are these elements genuinely linked and relevant?  We do not know.  What we can say is that this should be fully investigated in the States, and for any links here in the UK or internationally, and not that it is "fake news", as apparently suggested by the BBC.
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 09.12.16 10:54

Jon Sopel of the BBC did a report on The World Service about this last night. 

I`ve never heard a reporter negate something in such a forceful way.

It comes after his interview with Tony Blair on Populism (what the hell are the BBC interviewing him for?) and his new institution to promote globalism.

Anyway its at about 38:12 mins in this broadcast.

The BBC are putting more money into their World Service - maybe to enhance the idea of globalism.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 09.12.16 11:06

No idea whether the picture is genuine, although no particular reason to think it isn't, but interesting vocabulary non the less:

Canine Truth ‏‪@K9Truth 2h
2 hours ago
The online trade in child porn on the Dark Web uses encryption-based Tor software to anonymize buyers. Who used encryption software?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.12.16 14:55

One of my favourite 'Youtubers', John Lordan, just released a great video on the subject. He goes through a lot of the 'details' with a fine common sense comb:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 09.12.16 16:54

For the best commentator on youtube re. Pizzagate seasrch for David Seaman. He used to be a mainline journo working for the Huffington Post but left after disagreeing with THEIR fake news. He will not give up, and i.m behind him 100%.
He makes some excellent points in his vids, voted for obama twice he says but now is convinced pizzagate is real, as am i. How can Alefantis explain the "chickenlovers" pic on his instagram? How can John Podesta explain away the  "children aged 7,9 and 11 are being ubered over to your house and will be in the hot tub ready for your entertainment" ? WHY IS a humble pizza shop owner so powerful to have the MSM completely backing him and censoring references to him?

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise like lions 09.12.16 16:58

Tony Bennett wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Tony it's not conspiracy nonsense. I dislike the words conspiracy theory as it is used to shut down any enquirer and any dissent by ridicule.    

These brave and good people who do these exposés at their own personal risk, cost and expense, they do research out of the goodness of their hearts and because they care for their fellow man. 

From Dutroux, Saville, JonBenet and those you mention above, plus many of their family and close acquaintances, I believe to be all part of a world wide child abuse ring. 

The McCanns have huge protection - from the very top. I believe we can rightly conclude this from all the evidence to date. 

It is also my belief that there is a huge worldwide child paedophile ring encompassing all walks of life. 

These people to whom I'm alluding are practicing satanists and they all have the potential to blackmail each other so that each must cover for the other should there be any investigations in their doings. 

This is how they protect themselves. 

Tony, if you compared the photo of that poor little girl I posted and which was subsequently removed by the mods), to one of the much younger baby photos of Madeleine, you may see the resemblance clearly. I think most of the photos of Madeleine in the public domain have been retouched, whereas the younger baby ones have not. 

It is a sad, cruel photo, but it does bring a reality home and awaken good people, precisely because it is shocking. 

A picture truly paints a thousand words.
Yes, it looks like we are getting a rare glimpse into a truly awful world that may, as you say, be much bigger than we want to believe.

I am hoping that either here on CMOMM or elsewhere we will get some handle on what exactly is true about the allegations surrounding the Clinton-Podesta entourage. Wild claims can be made, so if anyone here can sort the wheat from the chaff, the truth from the fiction, then please share your assessment of this- and give us authoritative links.

And thank you @ Snifferdog for bringing this issue to the forum.

[  Finally, you mention 'Satanism'. IIRC you are also a fellow-believer in Jesus Christ. It follows therefore that we must also together believe in a real and evil entity, Satan, who tempts people to carry out these truly sickening activities. I think you would probably agree with me that, if we read Luke 4 vv 1-14 (the temptation of Christ for 40 days in the wilderness), what we have here is an account  very real encounter between our Lord and the real entity - the real personality - of Satan, the Devil.  ]

Tony, have you heard of Mark Passio? He gives some very informative talks on Satanism. His site is called 'What on earth is happening.com'. He explains that there are 4 tenants to Satanism as follows:

Begin[The 4 Tenants of Satanic Ideology

“There are 4 basic tenants to the Satanic ideology. The first tenant of Satanism is the the “self” is essentially the “god” in this religion. The “ego” is put up on a pedestal. It is not that the ego is worshipped, but it is the highest thing to aspire to in Satanism. It is the act of self-preservation and aspiring to serve the self only and not others.

It is a self serving ideology all about me, me, me. It doesn’t matter if the Satanist has to step on somebody else to get what they want, or if somebody else has to suffer or lose in order for the Satanist to win. It is about doing whatever the Satanist wants to put themselves in an advantage over other people, with no regards to ethics or morality. It is about controlling other people and serving the self, no matter who has to get hurt in the process.”

“The second tenant is “moral relativism”. Moral relativism simply means that you do not believe there is any real difference between “right” or “wrong”. There is no objective right or wrong, morality means nothing.

Whatever is good for me, I try to do. Whatever is bad for me, I try to avoid. It is pure selfishness. It doesn’t matter if there is injustice going on all around the Satanist. As long as they are o.k., they don’t get involved. There is no morality, the rule is “do whatever you want, just don’t get caught”.

Aleister Crowley’s “Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law” comes to mind when meditating on this mindset. “

“The third tenant of Satanism is “Social Darwinism”. Since they believe in self-preservation as the highest aspiration and also moral relativism, Satanism is an easy pathway into Social Darwinism because this ideology postulates that whoever in society is the most ruthless, should come out on top and should rule the rest of humanity.

It is a “Survival of the fittest” mentality with a dark twist. It is the idea of taking Darwinism into the social realm. In other words, whoever is the most cunning in society should come out on top, with no regard for morality or others in getting to the top.

This mentality says that if you can acquire more resources, more money, more power, more wealth, more influence, do that, that’s o.k., no matter what you have to do to others to get those things or who gets harmed in the process.”

“The fourth and final tenant of Satanism is the logical conclusion of the first three tenants, “Eugenics”. If you have a self serving ideology that puts the self above all else with no regards for others, you don’t care about the difference between right or wrong and you also think that the most cunning , brutal and ruthless should be rewarded the most in society, you can see that it is a slippery slope and the easiest path to Eugenics.

Eugenics is the idea that there is a super class essentially that should get to decide who lives and who dies, who breeds and who does not breed, who propagates their genetic make-up and who is not permitted to do that. Eugenics is about population reduction, introducing slow kill methods or soft kill methodologies into the population to control them.

Ultimately it’s about population “culling” programs and thinning the population if need be. “

“We can see how Eugenics is a comfortable fit for people who believe that they are “gods” on Earth, which is what the Satanic and Dark Occultism ideologies are all about, and are thus either borderline or fully psychopathic with extreme sociopathic tendencies and inclined to practice social Darwinism.

These practitioners feel that they are superior to everybody else due to the nature of the secret metaphysical and alchemical knowledge they gain in these cults and think their own genes should propagate and not the genes of the “ignorant, profane or vulgar”.] End

He has many of his talks on youtube and this is one of them - entitled " Anarchast Ep. 211 Mark Passio: What on Earth is Happening! " (I can't post links yet being a new member).

Rise like lions
Rise like lions

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise like lions 09.12.16 17:02

I came upon Mark Passio's lectures a couple of years ago and together with everything else I have since learned about the thoroughly corrupt people IN CONTROL of this world, I have no doubt that they all aspire to Satanism. I believe child abuse is not only used as a blackmail and extortion weapon but used in rituals for personal power too. Pure evil.
Rise like lions
Rise like lions

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise like lions 09.12.16 17:07

Roxyroo wrote:For the best commentator on youtube re. Pizzagate seasrch for David Seaman. He used to be a mainline journo working for the Huffington Post but left after disagreeing with THEIR fake news. He will not give up, and i.m behind him 100%.
He makes some excellent points in his vids, voted for obama twice he says but now is convinced pizzagate is real, as am i. How can Alefantis explain the "chickenlovers" pic on his instagram? How can John Podesta explain away the  "children aged 7,9 and 11 are being ubered over to your house and will be in the hot tub ready for your entertainment" ? WHY IS a humble pizza shop owner so powerful to have the MSM completely backing him and censoring references to him?

Yes, David Seaman is definitely one to watch. I do fear for any truthful investigator going against the mainstream though.
Rise like lions
Rise like lions

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 09.12.16 17:08

However there are some points that are being touted as facts re. PizzaG. For example- The Gold statue in tony podesta house has been said to resemble Jeffrey Dahmers corpses. If u research the artist what she was actually depicting was the contortions of tetnus sufferers went into before modern medicine cured it, it was called hyseria and usually attributed to females, hence the name of the artwork is called (something)Hysteria, cant think of right title just now but easy to find online. So as she made it in the 30/40s and dahmer killed in the 70's maybe he was copying her instead? Ive already said that as i.m bi lingual the Enfants/Alefantis connection makes no sense either. And obv the MBM efits angle is just ridiculous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.12.16 18:03

I can't say I have seen much of note from David Seaman (I still haven't forgiven him for Ronaldinho), I have watched several of his videos and not really left any the wiser about this subject. Sure he's on the front line of propogating it all but I don't think that means he has any special 'place of credibility'. The 'reluctant protagonist' schtick is tired already, and remember he is going at everything with major confirmation bias.

John Lordan, who I linked, was talking about it for the first time, only on pain of people requesting it so much, and took a very objective (detailed) look at it. It is well worth a watch.

Mark Passio is good at deconstructing the occult for larger audiences. His work talking about Thelema is worth a look. But I always get turned off when everything descends into this idea of 'mass satanic conspiracy'.

For the most part these 'satanic' ideas are just psychological exercises. Take for example the yearly 'cremation of care' ritual at Bohemian grove. People look at it with revulsion but is it really that different to us burning Guy Fawkes yearly? The giant Moloch statue and pageantry around it are just for show (in fact its all pretty camp), the whole idea of 'cremating care' is for all these rich/'important' people to gather and absolve themselves psychologically from any hard decisions they had to make that year. Nothing more or less. Odd to simulate a human sacrifice sure. But again we take our kids to see the same thing once a year. And then we have fireworks to celebrate. It's all nonsense.

Abuse exists, rings of abuse exist, Satanists exist (and a lot of shades of grey), but we don't need to attach 'Satanic' to any suggestion of abuse to make it sound 'worse'. Abuse is already the worst act a person can commit. Adding 'Satanic' just aims to 'sex it up' and actually gives these people more infamy, which by no small measure of irony would make them feel more powerful if they truly were Satanic.

Am I saying Satanic abuse doesn't exist? Absolutely not. It does and has been documented. But I think we need to stop throwing the term about anytime someone rich has disgusting hobbies - it detracts from the crimes.

Ironically with the Spirit Cooking verified as having happened, in this case we have real proof of ceremony and no proof of any abuse. Just a weird pizza place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 09.12.16 18:07

Rise like lions wrote:I came upon Mark Passio's lectures a couple of years ago and together with everything else I have since learned about the thoroughly corrupt people IN CONTROL of this world, I have no doubt that they all aspire to Satanism.  I believe child abuse is not only used as a blackmail and extortion weapon but used in rituals for personal power too.  Pure evil.
I think I must live in a different world from you. Admittedly I come from a close knit loving environment where family is everything. ………………………………NOT Anglo Saxon but heck, you lot can’t be that far removed from us. I understand that there are SOME hateful wicked  people in this world but surely,  surely they are in the minority. Satan worship  and all the deviant practices that necessarily accompany it  must be limited to a microscopic percentage of the known universe. Whilst I would be the first to agree that our shakers and movers are corrupt I tend to believe that money is the great temptation for corruption , not sexual proclivity. I cannot believe ( possibly my mind won’t allow it ) that all those in power are sexual deviants………………………..especially now that homosexuality is practically verging on the normal  ( and who knows , may well be ‘de rigueur’ come 2018....................)  I honestly believe that  ' child abuse' has become the  proverbial  ' answer to everything'  and as such is tantamount to just lazy thinking.  
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise like lions 09.12.16 18:15

kaz wrote:
Rise like lions wrote:I came upon Mark Passio's lectures a couple of years ago and together with everything else I have since learned about the thoroughly corrupt people IN CONTROL of this world, I have no doubt that they all aspire to Satanism.  I believe child abuse is not only used as a blackmail and extortion weapon but used in rituals for personal power too.  Pure evil.
I think I must live in a different world from you. Admittedly I come from a close knit loving environment where family is everything. ………………………………NOT Anglo Saxon but heck, you lot can’t be that far removed from us. I understand that there are SOME hateful wicked  people in this world but surely,  surely they are in the minority. Satan worship  and all the deviant practices that necessarily accompany must be limited to a microscopic percentage of the known universe. Whilst I would be the first to agree that our shakers and movers are corrupt I tend to believe that money is the great temptation for corruption , not sexual proclivity. I cannot believe ( possibly my mind won’t allow it ) that all those in power are sexual deviants………………………..especially now that homosexuality is practically verging on the normal  ( and who knows , may well be ‘de rigueur’ come 2018....................)  I honestly believe that  ' child abuse' has become the  proverbial  ' answer to everything'  and as such is tantamount to just lazy thinking.  

No, we're all living in the same world, it's how we view it that's different. Who's 'you lot'???? I never said that sexual proclivity was the greatest temptation for corruption. (I don't know how to highlight text in others' posts) but when you say 'child abuse has become the proverbial answer to everything - such as what? What do you mean by 'everything'.

I'm not a lazy thinker - no you didn't say I was one personally, but your post implied I'm amongst others that are, and your post was in response to mine and quite a rude one at that.
Rise like lions
Rise like lions

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise like lions 09.12.16 18:35

Post deleted by a Moderator - breach of forum rules - bad language.

Bad language by anyone will be deleted and may result in an immediate ban - Mod
Rise like lions
Rise like lions

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 09.12.16 18:42

Have u heard about them wanting to ok incest marriage between a brother and sister yet? And next it will be a P added to LGBTQ.
I.m not saying all people in power are satanists, (even though Moloch is mentioned in the wikileaks by a clinton staffer!) But these crimes have been used by the secret services for years for blackmail, this is admitted fact!
David Seaman is not sensationist in my view at all, he didnt beleive these things until the story broke, just like myself.
Its painstaking working through all the wikileaks, but they overall paint a very damning picture, and i think this is what Mr Seaman has discovered along with the rest of us researchers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 09.12.16 21:35

If eugenics is part of this `dark world` their hocus pocus isn`t working very well considering the rate at which muslims reproduce.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise like lions 10.12.16 8:46

Post deleted and 'Rise like lions' banned.

For all those members and guests who come here regularly to be informed about the Madeleine McCann case or to contribute actively to our search for the truth, it's a matter of regret that there are still some individuals who come here with disruption and diversion in mind, for their own personal reasons, whatever they may be.

Right, let's carry on where we were before we were so rudely interrupted - Mod.
Rise like lions
Rise like lions

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.12.16 18:15

Posting a collection of items about Pizzagate.

The mainstream media are insistently insisting that the entire Pizzagate story is basically a hoax orchestrated by Trump supporters, all the emails are invented, nothing to see here...move on. They say there is 'no physical evidence'. There is no police investigation etc. etc. 

I will declare that I believe the Pizzagate emails DO reveal an evil, illegal and immoral scandal at the heart of Washington's elite and epecially at the top of the Democratic Party...Clinton, Obama etc.

These are some of my reasons:

1. The reason there is no formal investigation is that I understand that Washington D.C. has its own police force: 'District of Columbia Police'...and its own laws. In this respect it is similar to the Vatican City State. 

2.  At the start of Pizzagate, key figure James Elefantis. who I think owns Besta Pizza, shrugged of the images on his Instagram account with the words "There's much worse elsewhere" i.e. he admitted they were his images. Now the story has changed; the mainstream media and Elefantis say it's all a hoax, the images wernot on his Instagram account.

3.  Further to point (2), I believe Elefantis has since deleted his Instagram accounts.

(Incidentally, on the subject of Elefantis, his name is
James Elefantis, which bears a remarkable resemblance to
J'aime les Enfants, French for 'I love children', the slogan he sometimes can be seen wearing on his T-shirts.
I have searched 'Elefantis' on the internet and his is the only name that comes up. Was he actually born 'James Elefantis'?) 

4.  The Podestas appear to have gone completely to ground since the Pizzagate story broke. 

5.  The mainstream media's attempt to hastily pass this off as all 'fake news' is suspicious. Take e.g. this current Wikipedia entry:

Pizzagate is a debunked[1] conspiracy theory which alleges that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contain coded messages referring to human trafficking, and tie a number of pizzerias in Washington D.C and members of the Democratic Party to a child-sex ring. The theory has been discredited by a wide array of sources, described as a "fictitious conspiracy theory" by the District of Columbia Police Department[2][3] and determined to be fake by multiple organizations including Snopes.com,[4] The New York Times,[5] and Fox News.[6]

======

1.  Russell Brand and the 'White Pizza' incident

I hesitate to post this video of an interview of Russell Brand by Norm MacDonald (an American) as it does contain some bad language, but just after 53 minutes there is a reference, all of a sudden, to 'white pizza'.

The reaction of MacDonald to the question, and the gulping and changed demeanour of the usually over-confident Russell Brand, who immediately says he doesn't like these questions, suggests that both know perfectly well that the term 'pizza' is understood in a very different way in certain circles:

(Brand comes on after 15 minutes, the sequence to watch is after 53 minutes 30 secs, to 54 mins 15 secs):

======

2.  The network of underground tunnels at the White House

The following was written as long ago as February 1996 by Pastor David Meyer, who became a committed Christian after many years as a practising witch, astrologer and occultist:  

The meaning of all of this is that Washington, D.C. is the Temple-City of the Illuminati with an Egyptian obelisk as its astrological center with activities of the Illuminati being regulated by the gigantic star map, which casts a continual horoscope for the Illuminati.

How Low Can They Go?

The city of Washington, D.C. is uniquely evil in yet another way. Under the city is a vast network of tunnels and secret passage ways that connect the White House with other government buildings. These tunnels are also reportedly connected to hotels, residences and even nightclubs. The Capitol building itself has more trapdoors, tunnels, blind alleys and hidden stairways than a movie set for a haunted house. (4) This elaborate subterranean network allows the elite Illuminists to move about unnoticed and makes it easy to bring in world leaders without the press knowing it. It is reported that Cuba's Fidel Castro was recently smuggled in that way for a secret meeting with President Clinton. It is just as easy to bring in prostitutes that way, and it was known that the Kennedys made ample use of the tunnels for that purpose. It is not unlikely that Clinton does also. (5) Another thing that reportedly goes on down in the tunnels are weird ceremonies held by witches. (6) Thus, tunnels which were probably designed for security purposes have no doubt become an underground network of Illuminati activities. All of this makes me think of the words of II Timothy 3:6 which says, "For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts."

In short, the Internet has become the haven of pornographers and vicelords, who make sample pictures available to computer screens in hope of selling additional services and merchandise. This includes teen and child porn. Here let it be noted that the computer address for the White House is, netcom.gatekeeper.eop.gov. This address has been accessing the directory, \pub\sa\sailscan\GROUP\ on machine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is a filthy porno site. (7) I have in front of me an entire ftp log of what the White House has been downloading. On Monday, September 11th, the White House downloaded hardcore porn eight times starting at 2:55 and 28 seconds P.M. (8)

Thus, the White House is making the claim to be the keeper of the gate to the New Age of Aquarius and the New World Order and is holding weird rituals underground to bring all of this forth. Hired witches play a very important role in the Illuminati, and the conjuring up of the one known as the Keymaster or Satan is their objective.

Washington is the "Temple-City" of Illuminism!

======

3.  A defender of the mainstream media (Bryan Callen) and sceptic (Eddie Bravo) debate Pizzagate

Again I am reluctant to post this because the discussion contains bad language; however, it is very instructive in showing how Pizzagate divides opinion:

======

4.  Satan and Satanism 

There was a discussion upthread about so-called Satanic rituals and Satanism etc. This is a deep and dangerous subject, but in order to shed light on the subject, I call in aid the following16 verses from Luke's Gospel. From these verses revealing Christ's encounter with Satan in the wilderness, we learn that Satan is a very real and present, although invisible, entity in this world. And that he is the author of evil:

LUKE 14

1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.
14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16 And he came to Nazareth…

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 15.12.16 16:53

The phrase 'Fake news' seemed to pop-up out of nowhere. I saw it used by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, then almost instantly by President Obama and Chancellor Merkel. Then, of course, the media began using it in relation to Pizzagate.

The fact that its a new term, and that it was used suddenly by all these people makes me think it was a co-ordinated strategy.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.12.16 17:02

Perhaps the UK news Maddia's mantra, 'Madeleine WAS abducted', should also be, possibly, 'filed', for future reference, under the 'fake news' banner!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 15.12.16 17:29

The modus operandi for deflecting dangerous leaked information seems to be:

(1) Claim that it has been 'debunked', when its actually only been denied.

(2) Pin the leak on some group/country that you know a lot of people will immediately dislike or feel suspicious of (e.g. Russia, the alt right). An example of divide-&-rule. 

(3) Label people who are investigating or talking about it 'fringe'.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 17.12.16 0:34

I.m bi lingual.
As ive already said James Alefantis does not translate into i love children in french.
Maybe if his surname started with an E for enfants, then yes, tenuous link. But his name is Alefantis not Elephantis!!

The man wearing the t shirt is not alefantis himself either, but it is a photo that was found on his very creepy instagram for Comet PingPong

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou 17.12.16 5:27

A pretty diverse thread to be sure...

I've looked at all the satanism area for a few years now. It's pretty fascinating stuff. It's disturbing but important when you consider what's happening in the world. I've seen all the allusions to Egypt ( america's dollar bill , the obelisk at Washington etc) and also the love and recognition of Rome at it's peak ( Capitol Hill and the architecture of the Whitehouse and the 'furnishings' of congress).A few things are clear. New York  is very Luciferian, as is the masonic belief in the light bringer ( statue of liberty etc). I think it's important in the context of this thread and  site to consider the Roman's love of sacrifice and incest. They had their own rules ( after all the emperor's were Gods ).Raping of family , children, animals- all was on the menu in good old Rome . Not the greatest model is it ? You see, we all feel sick at the thought of children coming to harm in any way. That's because we have a normal moral compass and humanity within us; we instinctively know it's wrong in every way . It's therefore normal to react with anger and disgust when we keep hearing about paedophilia. When we hear of such a high rate of crimes over such a long time scale committed by the Global elite, who then conspire to cover it up it fills us with rage . However, if you don't perceive it to be wrong, or illegal in your secret circles, you'll do nothing  about it. Just like those good old roman 'parties' ( I don't think Rome had  pizza back then but don't quote me ). The tricky part is when the masses out there get wind of it with their fancy morals and stuff .  Who do you go to for action when the higher you go the closer you get to the perpetrators themselves ? It's like asking an accused burglar or murderer to conduct the investigation himself and get back to us with his findings . Futile.

With regard to what we're trying to achieve here,  it doesn't help us when perpetrators start trying to 'get among' us to push blatant disinformation in the hope it goes viral . It's getting harder to distinguish between youtube 'wannabes' and smarter shills. The smarter shills usually get into groups  and echo it's feelings and thoughts and even go as far as to elaborate on them. Once they're accepted they can then start to throw in the odd spanner ; just enough to cause you to question if you may be misunderstanding something.; you may be a 'wacky conspiracy theorist' after all. This is merely evidence that the politicians who love to throw in the occasional dismissive 'hilarious' dig at truthers are, in reality, scared that the hoards may get sick of it all one day and the numbers  aren't in their favour . 

The current trend is Pizzagate. Youtube has been swarmed. Its this, it's that, it wasn't real, it was the Russians etc etc. As usual, there's a lot of rubbish and crazy talk. But there's also some stuff worth a second look. I watched one the other night that was unpleasant but about a third of it was pretty damning. It had some pictures of adults with small girls( mostly blonde). Some very important adults too.All the way to the top. I might upload the link soon, I'm thinking about it.  

I'm posting 2 links here. Not long tubes but it seems to demonstrate the problem we all have when investigating . One of my pet hates is the phrase' a source' . It can be used for anything. A 'source' can be a woman who lives around the corner or the prime minister. If a 'source' has no name it's hearsay. The pizzagate podestas are everywhere - well the now famous e-fit is. My problem with all the McCann e-fits is how diverse they are. If we take them all at face value we're looking for a short tall female man with long cropped hair. No doubt there's been disinformation at work here for obvious reasons. Take a look at both the links and share your thoughts. I'll call it 'spot the shill' for now until you cast your votes...

icanseeyou
icanseeyou

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top