The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by sandancer 09.03.16 21:26

"Madeleine was sleeping with her twin BROTHERS " !!!

Err when did Amelie change sex ?

Another load of claptrap . Another fool looking for fame . I would laugh if I wasn't whispering "f...... tosser" under my breath !
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 09.03.16 21:43

direct Spanish translations - hermanos = brothers or siblings of mixed sex.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 09.03.16 22:06

Thank you , my mistake I never thought of that !
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.03.16 23:21

Missing People - registered charity.

Patrons:   Sir Richard Branson - Stephen Fry - Lorraine Kelly

Ambassador :  Kate McCann

I think someone should take a long hard look at the Missing People charity.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 09.03.16 23:35

Verdi wrote:Missing People - registered charity.

Needs investigating at definitely
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 09.03.16 23:42

U

We already did, there are a number of threads on the forum dealing with this charity, P.A.C.T and NEMEC - Bransons' mother, was the first director of one of these.  As far a Missing People are concerned, they were in financial difficulty early in 2007, in need of a boost, "a new beginning".  Also involved with this so called charity, after Madeleine went missing:

John McCann
Kate McCann
Clarence Mitchell
Jim Gamble

What charity for missing people would accept the prime suspect in a missing child case as their ambassador? 

Have you also noticed how many Madeleine reports mention missing people? Madeleine has become a first class marketing tool for this organisation.

Previous research on these charities can be found and discussed here   https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f52-missing-people-pact-amber-alert-child-rescue-alert
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.03.16 23:51

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:

Needs investigating at definitely
Sir Richard Branson, at the end of last century became a founding sponsor for the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children base in the US of A.

In July 2007, Gerry McCann made a well documented trip to the US of A, which included a visit to the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children.  Virgin flights between Portugal and the US of A - courtesy of Sir Richard Branson.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.03.16 12:17

sharonl wrote:U

We already did, there are a number of threads on the forum dealing with this charity, P.A.C.T and NEMEC - Bransons' mother, was the first director of one of these.  As far a Missing People are concerned, they were in financial difficulty early in 2007, in need of a boost, "a new beginning".  Also involved with this so called charity, after Madeleine went missing:

John McCann
Kate McCann
Clarence Mitchell
Jim Gamble

What charity for missing people would accept the prime suspect in a missing child case as their ambassador? 

Have you also noticed how many Madeleine reports mention missing people? Madeleine has become a first class marketing tool for this organisation.

Previous research on these charities can be found and discussed here   https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f52-missing-people-pact-amber-alert-child-rescue-alert
A-ha!  Naturally you know I was referring to a law enforcement agency of the official variety.  I was reading old news the other day about the problem of charitable organisations cold calling vulnerable citizens to compromise them into parting with their hard-earned cash - disgraceful conduct, something is very wrong here.

Thankee for the link to past discussion, I will read at my leisure.  Funny how this P A C T keeps rearing it's ugly head in one connotation or another.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.16 18:28

Where has Mr Muraz Ullah Ali disappeared to? After all, they have a photo of him, knew what flight he took out of Paraguay and where it was going. He is reportedly an English national with an uncommon name. With all the agencies involved including Interpol , I wouldn't have thought he would have been too hard to locate.  Makes you wonder just what is actually going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.03.16 23:06

Just seen this posted up by Get'emGoncalo way back in August 2011..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3426-john-major-and-the-symington-family

[Sorry, can't post the flow chart]

Sir Richard Branson features yet again? 

Further down the page, posted by sharonl - reference to Portugal's golden age of port wine - does Sir Cliff 'Kittie' Richards have any connection with this golden age I ask myself?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.16 23:21

For sake of Verdi via Jill:

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Flow10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 11.03.16 10:12

Verdi wrote:Just seen this posted up by Get'emGoncalo way back in August 2011..

Further down the page, posted by sharonl - reference to Portugal's golden age of port wine - does Sir Cliff 'Kittie' Richards have any connection with this golden age I ask myself?
IMO it would be a surprise if Cliff Richard wasn't linked into this affair given the various names that have been introduced to the cover up over the 9 years.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.03.16 12:41

April28th wrote:For sake of Verdi via Jill:

Madeleine in Paraguay? two million pound reward put up by Richard Branson - Page 2 Flow10
Why. thank you!  Connections there that I was previously unaware of.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.03.16 12:44

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Verdi wrote:Just seen this posted up by Get'emGoncalo way back in August 2011..

IMO it would be a surprise if Cliff Richard wasn't linked into this affair given the various names that have been introduced to the cover up over the 9 years.
It does appear to be yet another far fetched coincidence doesn't it?  Even Kate McCann agrees that coincidences twice or thrice are believable but beyond that things start to look very fishy.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by biggles 11.03.16 13:28

don't forget that Cliff Richard was an ambassador for MissingPeople charity. You'll need to use wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120504072641/https://missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/who-we-are/patrons
biggles

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.03.16 13:48

Goncalo Amaral speaks about the recent sightings 

http://portugalresident.com/former-maddie-cop-blasts-“strategic-campaign”-underway-to-pressure-portuguese-judiciary
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by katkat 16.03.16 12:51

Nereid wrote:
melisande wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Googled Miraz Ali - no results. Surprised?
Miraz Ullah Ali is his full name.  Found this. Miraz Ali Ullah .Don't know if he is one and the same but owns a gym not a P.I. company.  

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/director/18127846/miraz-ullah.

A  domain was registered under his name:

https://sixstat.com/ratings-reviews/iprettypink.com/

"Registrant Name: Miraz Ullah Ali Isa"

And:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/wMxorqU1Mix6Z0UEhYxZxaaUcrg/appointments
The iprettypink domain is for sale and the site taken down. [size=32]Miraz Ullah Ali Isa[/size] has five entries at Companies House including iprettypink:

[size=32]Miraz ISA[/size]

[size=34]Filter appointments[/size]

Current appointments

[size=34]Total number of appointments 5[/size]

Date of birthFebruary 1985

JUICY JUMBOZ LTD (09556090)

Company statusActiveCorrespondence addressFlat 4 Syrie Court, New Mossford Way, Ilford, United Kingdom, IG6 1FH
RoleDirectorAppointed on23 April 2015
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceUnited KingdomOccupationDirector

JJ GRILL LIMITED (09532240)

Company statusActiveCorrespondence addressFlat 4 Syrie Court, New Mossford Way, Ilford, United Kingdom, IG6 1FH
RoleDirectorAppointed on8 April 2015

DABROS PROJECT LTD (09390607)

Company statusActiveCorrespondence addressFlat 4 Syrie Court, New Mossford Way, Barkingside, United Kingdom, IG6 1FH
RoleDirectorAppointed on15 January 2015

IPRETTYPINK LIMITED (09294486)

Company statusActiveCorrespondence addressFlat 4 Syrie Court, New Mossford Way, Barkingside, United Kingdom, IG6 1FH
RoleDirectorAppointed on4 November 2014
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceUnited KingdomOccupationWedding Hall Manager

I SMART CONSUMER LIMITED (09294311)

RoleDirectorAppointed on4 November 2014
NationalityBritishCountry of residenceUnited KingdomOccupationWedding Hall Manager

Note the details given on sixtat:
Registrant Name: Miraz Ullah Ali
Isa
Registrant Organization: I PrettyPink
Registrant Street:
Flat 4
Registrant Street: Syrie Court
Registrant Street: New
Mossford Way
Registrant City: Ilford
Registrant
State/Province: Essex