The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Mirage 19.03.14 23:06

russiandoll wrote:20 seconds on  Sky front pages review devoted to this story, Botting and co referring to lack of transparency of initial investigation.

Below is the ID parade to root out the suspect :

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 BjHM4KDCIAAEXkj
 big grin big grin big grin 
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by sallypelt 19.03.14 23:10

What I am having difficulty with, is the time of morning these "assaults" took place. Sometime between "2 and 4 AM". Now what were the parents doing at this time? Most people are sleeping during these hours, and call me old-fashion, but I would make sure, if I was in a foreign land, with young children (or with no children) I would have made sure all doors and windows were locked. So, if the parents were sleeping, did the child scream when these assaults were taking place? I don't believe we've been told. If this is not the case, did the child/ren tell the parents in the morning? (Remember the "why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying" moment?). Surely, if this was the case, the sexually assaulted child/ren WOULD have let out a mighty scream, and brought the parents running?

Something smells to high heaven here. I just doesn't make sense.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 19.03.14 23:15

Enid O'Dowd wrote:I watched Crimewatch tonight and this is a summary of what Redwood said.

There were 12 incidents in the Western Algarve varying from 40km-60km from PDL in which the children of British families were involved in the years 2004 – 2010. The incidents occurred out of the main tourist season. The children were young and white and the four who were assaulted were aged from 7 – 10. Three of the incidents are known as a direct result of the October Crimewatch programme.

In 9 out of the 12 cases there was no sign of forced entry. The incidents occurred between 2 am and 5 am and in some cases the sound of bin lorries was heard. The man was smelly.

These incidents were looked at by the Portuguese police but discounted - Redwood’s team felt they needed further examination.

My thoughts:

Portugal is a popular tourist resort not only with British tourists but with the Irish, Germans, Dutch etc. What are the chances statistically that out of 12 incidents over a period of 6 years (2004-2010) all the children would be British and white?

Nine cases showed no forced entry. Presumably the other three cases were the ones related to the first Crimewatch programme where it would be too late for the police to check for any signs of forced entry. 

Therefore of the cases reported to the authorities, none showed signs of forced entry.

How likely is it that tourists, however safe they felt in Portugal, would not at night lock the doors to their apartments/villas and not use any chain on the door or chubb lock or would leave ground floor windows open?

As it was out of season and not therefore oppressively hot why would windows be open?

Is Redwood implying that a bin man doing the early collection might have been responsible?

It seems far more likely that the noise of the bin men woke the parents who then discovered the intruder in the children’s room. Why is it that NONE of the intruder(s) were caught despite being caught in the children’s room? If the bin men were outside and the parents chased the intruder outside shouting for help wouldn’t the bin men have helped to stop the intruder?

Why did none of these British parents in the incidents pre May 2007 sell their story to a tabloid who would have paid big money for it? Or at least make a fuss about their experience?

Something doesn't add up.......

All very, very pertinent questions, some of which occurred to me.

I would add:

1. Why have the Met Police only introduced this line of inquiry now?  Surely they have known about this from at least the beginning of the current investigations or the appearance of Kate's book.

2. Surely they had an ethical duty to publicise this line of inquiry at the earliest opportunity since the offender is presumably, on this view, still out there and looking for more UK tourists to target.  The Met Police have allowed UK tourists to visit the Algarve, blissfully unaware of this danger.

3. Where, as you say, are the details of these cases?  Why has no one gone to the papers?  Did no one complain to their MP when they got back to the UK?

It would be very interesting to hear Amaral's view on these claims.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 19.03.14 23:16

sallypelt wrote:What I am having difficulty with, is the time of morning these "assaults" took place. Sometime between "2 and 4 AM". Now what were the parents doing at this time? Most people are sleeping during these hours, and call me old-fashion, but I would make sure, if I was in a foreign land, with young children (or with no children) I would have made sure all doors and windows were locked. So, if the parents were sleeping, did the child scream when these assaults were taking place? I don't believe we've been told.  If this is not the case, did the child/ren tell the parents in the morning? (Remember the  "why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying" moment?). Surely, if this was the case, the sexually assaulted child/ren WOULD have let out a mighty scream, and brought the parents running?

Something smells to high heaven here. I just doesn't make sense.

I don't believe a word of it. The whole case has descended into black comedy. Poor poor Madeleine. What a shower she's been surrounded with in life and in death. Not one decent adult to speak up for a three year old child who has obviously met a terrible end. They'll all pay in the end,. There's always a price exacted.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 19.03.14 23:18

Mirage wrote:Sometimes Stinky Man just sat on the beds and, well, STANK.

He'd often seen soothing couples entering properties willy nilly so he thought to himself, I've had a really stinky day at the depot and if the soothing couple come in to the apartment to soothe these abandoned children they can soothe me too.

The bin lorry must have travelled on without him if he stayed long enough to get into bed with the victims.

I reckon the PJ would have checked that out ages ago - Arsenal Shirt is 2005/2006 edition; make enquiries of waste company; rule out.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.03.14 23:28

Let us remember that if this case ever makes it to court, the defense has an obligation to raise doubt in the minds of the jury (or judge, if just a judge trying the case). So a competent defense lawyer would immediately start to show all of the possibilities of what could have happened to Madeleine, thus creating the element of doubt, so that a jury or judge might not be able to state with 100% certainty, that they believed Madeleine could have died and her body concealed by the parents.

By tracking down all of these seemingly nonsensical tangents and investigating them, SY and PJ are doing some excellent pre-emptive work. If the defense tries to raise the subject of small English girls being sexually assaulted in their beds in Portugal, the prosecution can produce all of the investigative material and state unequivocally that the possibility was looked into, and all of the possible suspects were eliminated.

I see this as legs being kicked out from underneath the McCann's possible defense, not a useless exercise at all.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 19.03.14 23:31

Mirage wrote:Sometimes Stinky Man just sat on the beds and, well, STANK.

Classic :)

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.03.14 23:35

This is all recycled stuff from what Edgar/Alphaig 'discovered'.

Looks like the Met is sifting through the stuff from the McCann's hired Private Investigators. First Oakley, which gave us the photofits.

Now Alphaig/Edgar, which gives us the assault on British girls.

News of the World article on this, with thanks to: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

We have names of Maddie suspects News of the World

Brit detective team hunting missing youngster reveal new leads

EXCLUSIVE

By Dominic Herbert
10/05/2009 (appeared online 09/05/09 22:20 PM)

THE British team of cold case detectives investigating Maddie McCann's disappearance today reveal sensational NEW LEADS.

Senior ex-police officers hired by parents Kate and Gerry now have the names of at least FIVE new possible kidnappers after a flood of calls from the public last week.

And they have found vital evidence never properly investigated by blundering Portuguese cops.

It includes a list of 18 PERVERTS and a sinister series of SIX SEX ATTACKS on other British kids within an hour's drive of the Praia da Luz resort where Maddie was snatched.

The former detective inspector leading the squad, Dave Edgar, also believes the youngster-who would be six on Tuesday-is ALIVE and could still be hidden in peasant villages ten miles away. Police have never searched these.

Opening his case files exclusively to the News of the World, Edgar said: "Is it possible that Madeleine is alive and living in the Algarve despite all the publicity? The answer is yes.

Identify

"There is a very strong possibility that Madeleine is still within that area. We are following evidence with this."

Edgar, 52, revealed how his team has been sifting through responses following the release of an image of how Maddie would look today-plus a TV reconstruction and artist impressions of a man seen watching the McCann's holiday flat before the abduction.

"We have had between 200 and 300 good calls," said Edgar. "There are five or six really important ones we are focusing in on now. We have had names come in and information with which we can identify others."

They will also cross reference the names of new suspects with their database of British sex offenders living in Portugal at the time. As the cold case hots up, Edgar's team are virtually certain ONE MAN carried out the kidnapping that shook the world and NOT child traffickers. And Edgar says the Portuguese cops probably had him in their grasp but let him slip through their fingers.

"There is no evidence that there is more than one person involved," he said. "And I believe there is a real chance the police have spoken to him during their inquiry."

But hardened cop Edgar - used to leaving no stone unturned in UK investigations - says he was astonished to find vital evidence in Portuguese police files that was never made public during the search.

He said it seemed they had failed to run thorough checks on 18 sex offenders living within easy reach of the McCanns' apartment.

Edgar added: "I have had a look at the files and it is very difficult to assess them as the documents I have been given are not very satisfactory.

"All I can say is that so far we have eliminated only two of the offenders because they were in prison at the time. The remaining 18 weren't investigated to the standard I'm used to. But we will take this forward."

Former Northern Ireland and Cheshire cop Edgar, 52, Edgar and his hard-core squad of four hand-picked investigators -drafted in by the McCanns last November - are also looking at records of six sex attacks against youngsters in the Algarve leading up to Madeleine's kidnap. Again, these are poorly documented by the Portuguese.

"Most of attacks were overnight, in apartments and at least five involved British children," he said. "I am looking for links to the Madeleine abduction - geographical links, links with the descriptions."

The attacks are:

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

Edgar told us: "Some of the attacks were in the files and some were in other documents that were not terribly obvious. Again I am subject to the frailties of the Portuguese authorities and have to work with what I have been given. I have tried to build bridges with them but have had no response. But we have access to other files that have not been released to the public and the media."

As well as sifting through case files, Edgar has pinpointed a wilderness just 10 miles north of the tourist strip where Maddie could be hidden in peasant communities live in isolation.

Memories

"Once you get beyond the tourist strip it is a different world. The geography is a really important factor," he said. "These are isolated areas, it is impoverished and villagers live the way they have done for years. Children change physically and a child's memory changes.

"Madeleine will have memories but at that age you develop very quickly and especially if you are living with people from different backgrounds.

"The other really important point is that no body has been found."

Edgar's belief that one man alone took the youngster was backed by revelations last week that a mystery man with a pockmarked face and pointed nose was spotted by two separate witnesses watching the McCanns flat in the days before the kidnap.

The ex-cop thinks it could be the man seen by Jane Tanner, one of the holidaymakers who had been with the McCanns in the tapas bar before Maddie was snatched.

Edgar said: "I think it could be the same person - some one with knowledge of the area. The descriptions given are very similar. And Jane is a very reliable witness."

He dismissed many of the established theories behind Maddie's disappearance - like the involvement of child traffickers. "From the evidence I just don't think this is the case," he said. He has also ruled out Maddie being carried aboard a yacht at a nearby marina after interviewing the key witness behind the theory.

And he said the Portuguese police were WRONG to focus on the McCanns and local Robert Murat as suspects.

"A closed mind gives you closed options. They had a theory that focused on, Kate and Gerry and Murat. There is not one shred of evidence against any of them."

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry are very pleased at the response from the publicity of the second anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. And they are pleased with the good work Dave and his team are doing."

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 23:35

Cristobell wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

So the hugh 5000 responses were utterly unless then if they're still searching for "Target" lost model ?

Whatever happens to the interview of the 3-burglars home searches and bank account searches that Redwood and team was supposed to have carried out ?  All futile presumably!

The talked-about 'imminent' arrest must be postponed till they find the bin man........honestly !

I am starting to think that all these dopey lines of enquiry and appeals are coming from the McCanns.  We know how 'lawyered up' they are, and it may be that in their defence, they could claim that a child molester was working in the Algarve and the police refused to follow it up, ergo they are innocent.  

I actually just watched the short video of DCI Redwood's latest appearance, and saw it as direct challenge to the McCanns.  Kate claimed in her book that kids were being sexually assaulted on the Algarve, as far as we know there has never been any tangible evidence of this, so the DCI may be calling their bluff.

Oh come on, Christobell, I wonder if we have seen the same Andy. It is clearly an attack on the PJ. He has the same sneer Gerry has when he thinks he can say something bad about Portugal. That one line might be a very carefull opening to future criticism even Andy will be aware off by now. Maybe he starts to realize people won't buy what he is doing now. It's same old, same old.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 23:40

Tony Bennett wrote:In May twenty-eleven I was an unknown unknown

Working my way up the tree

Just an anonymous DCI

Under-achieving little ol’ me.

Then came Rebekah telling Dave what to do

She was very ‘persuasive’, you see

Grange was begun; I was in charge

An achievement of sorts for young me.

Do what you’re told, stick to our plan

That’s what the boss ordered me

When it’s all done, promotion and pension

An achievement for you, as you’ll see.

Millions of pounds, and thirty-eight staff

Appearances on British TV

Trips to the Algarve, ‘twas too good to be true

A fantastic achievement for me.

I pondered and thought about what I should do

It was my job to locate the key

For Madeleine at nine, an artist I used

The first real achievement by me.

The sketch went viral, in a media spiral

The nation was asked to look-see

If they could find Madeleine with the aid of my sketch

A result, an achievement for me.

I told of research, documents and files

The conclusion I came to would be

That Madeleine was alive, or then, maybe dead

A conclusive conclusion by me.

A whole year went by - and then came my chance

CrimeWatch: in prime time: BBC    

For months I prepared, rehearsing my lines

A new level of achievement for me.

Persons of interest galore, a media furore

At last I was earning my fee

Two e-fits, four more, suspects by the score

A programme 6.7 million would see.

I told them in plainspeak, I had drawn everything back

To zero, the right place for me

Then my trump card, my ‘crecheman’ was shown

The person that Tanner did see.

On the nineteenth of March my statement went out

As bold as could possibly be

I’ll tell you about it, nowt I’ll leave out

The crowning achievement for me.

First off I announced my breathtaking news

Of I L O R’s to Portugal – there’d been three

30 more to countries all over the globe

Not to be sneezed at, I’m sure you’ll agree.

Priority areas of work were important

Indeed, they were a pri - ori - ty

Of these there were a whole forty - and one

And we still haven’t finished, believe me.

Mobile ‘phones we began checking, 11,000 and more

To trace who was where on May three

We’d match them to ‘phone pings to see where they were

Great detective work once more by me.

The priority work was truly astonishing

287 separate requests came to be

How could I be so sure of the numbers involved?

The person who counted was me.

How many statements have we taken by now?

I counted those up too, over tea

It was over 500, of that I’m sure

Very possibly, five hundred and three.

When it came to ‘actions’, we counted in thousands

Then in hundreds and tens by degree

Five thousand five hundred and sixty nine was the tally  

It’ll soon be ten thousand, wait and see.

Persons of interest were sixty at least

But here we’ve made progress, you see

We’ve T I E’d 22, so there’s 38 left

How many more years do we need? At least three.

We’ve tracked sex offenders, five thirty in all

59 of these are pri - ori - ty

Some are ‘persons of interest’ as well

But the precise number’s a secret to me.

One more thing I’m proud of, my visits to Faro

Some tactical, others strategic, you see

I’ve made 26 in all, about one a month

Something to crow about on national TV.

We thought Maddie was alive, but some things may not follow

With all our thinking and thinking, you see

She may not have left her apartment alive

Another revelatory thingy for me.

Well, I’ve lots more to tell, but off I must fly

To the set of Crimewatch: BBC TV

I’ll update you all on what OP Grange has cost

It’s eight million, nine thousand, seventy-three.   

Thank you for another good laugh!

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 19.03.14 23:42

I think old Andy was sending out a subliminal message - he wants this case binned.  yes 
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 19.03.14 23:44

Nereid wrote:This is all recycled stuff from what Edgar/Alphaig 'discovered'.

Looks like the Met is sifting through the stuff from the McCann's hired Private Investigators. First Oakley, which gave us the photofits.

Now Alphaig/Edgar, which gives us the assault on British girls.

News of the World article on this, with thanks to: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

We have names of Maddie suspects News of the World

Brit detective team hunting missing youngster reveal new leads

EXCLUSIVE

By Dominic Herbert
10/05/2009 (appeared online 09/05/09 22:20 PM)

THE British team of cold case detectives investigating Maddie McCann's disappearance today reveal sensational NEW LEADS.

Senior ex-police officers hired by parents Kate and Gerry now have the names of at least FIVE new possible kidnappers after a flood of calls from the public last week.

And they have found vital evidence never properly investigated by blundering Portuguese cops.

It includes a list of 18 PERVERTS and a sinister series of SIX SEX ATTACKS on other British kids within an hour's drive of the Praia da Luz resort where Maddie was snatched.

The former detective inspector leading the squad, Dave Edgar, also believes the youngster-who would be six on Tuesday-is ALIVE and could still be hidden in peasant villages ten miles away. Police have never searched these.

Opening his case files exclusively to the News of the World, Edgar said: "Is it possible that Madeleine is alive and living in the Algarve despite all the publicity? The answer is yes.

Identify

"There is a very strong possibility that Madeleine is still within that area. We are following evidence with this."

Edgar, 52, revealed how his team has been sifting through responses following the release of an image of how Maddie would look today-plus a TV reconstruction and artist impressions of a man seen watching the McCann's holiday flat before the abduction.

"We have had between 200 and 300 good calls," said Edgar. "There are five or six really important ones we are focusing in on now. We have had names come in and information with which we can identify others."

They will also cross reference the names of new suspects with their database of British sex offenders living in Portugal at the time. As the cold case hots up, Edgar's team are virtually certain ONE MAN carried out the kidnapping that shook the world and NOT child traffickers. And Edgar says the Portuguese cops probably had him in their grasp but let him slip through their fingers.

"There is no evidence that there is more than one person involved," he said. "And I believe there is a real chance the police have spoken to him during their inquiry."

But hardened cop Edgar - used to leaving no stone unturned in UK investigations - says he was astonished to find vital evidence in Portuguese police files that was never made public during the search.

He said it seemed they had failed to run thorough checks on 18 sex offenders living within easy reach of the McCanns' apartment.

Edgar added: "I have had a look at the files and it is very difficult to assess them as the documents I have been given are not very satisfactory.

"All I can say is that so far we have eliminated only two of the offenders because they were in prison at the time. The remaining 18 weren't investigated to the standard I'm used to. But we will take this forward."

Former Northern Ireland and Cheshire cop Edgar, 52, Edgar and his hard-core squad of four hand-picked investigators -drafted in by the McCanns last November - are also looking at records of six sex attacks against youngsters in the Algarve leading up to Madeleine's kidnap. Again, these are poorly documented by the Portuguese.

"Most of attacks were overnight, in apartments and at least five involved British children," he said. "I am looking for links to the Madeleine abduction - geographical links, links with the descriptions."

The attacks are:

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

Edgar told us: "Some of the attacks were in the files and some were in other documents that were not terribly obvious. Again I am subject to the frailties of the Portuguese authorities and have to work with what I have been given. I have tried to build bridges with them but have had no response. But we have access to other files that have not been released to the public and the media."

As well as sifting through case files, Edgar has pinpointed a wilderness just 10 miles north of the tourist strip where Maddie could be hidden in peasant communities live in isolation.

Memories

"Once you get beyond the tourist strip it is a different world. The geography is a really important factor," he said. "These are isolated areas, it is impoverished and villagers live the way they have done for years. Children change physically and a child's memory changes.

"Madeleine will have memories but at that age you develop very quickly and especially if you are living with people from different backgrounds.

"The other really important point is that no body has been found."

Edgar's belief that one man alone took the youngster was backed by revelations last week that a mystery man with a pockmarked face and pointed nose was spotted by two separate witnesses watching the McCanns flat in the days before the kidnap.

The ex-cop thinks it could be the man seen by Jane Tanner, one of the holidaymakers who had been with the McCanns in the tapas bar before Maddie was snatched.

Edgar said: "I think it could be the same person - some one with knowledge of the area. The descriptions given are very similar. And Jane is a very reliable witness."

He dismissed many of the established theories behind Maddie's disappearance - like the involvement of child traffickers. "From the evidence I just don't think this is the case," he said. He has also ruled out Maddie being carried aboard a yacht at a nearby marina after interviewing the key witness behind the theory.

And he said the Portuguese police were WRONG to focus on the McCanns and local Robert Murat as suspects.

"A closed mind gives you closed options. They had a theory that focused on, Kate and Gerry and Murat. There is not one shred of evidence against any of them."

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry are very pleased at the response from the publicity of the second anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. And they are pleased with the good work Dave and his team are doing."

Thanks Nereid for that reminder. I had forgotten how detailed the claims were.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 23:46

Doug D wrote:

Stoneyface starts smiling around 2.22 & then doesn't stop.

Yeah, it's a frontal attack on the Portuguese and he loves it.

Sadly for Andy Dr Amaral's remark that SY should grow some balls seems more based on reality.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 23:48

SixMillionQuid wrote:
MILLIE wrote:
Woofer wrote:Aw ...... bless him, so earnest isn`t he

Just can't figure this guy out. Either he's absolutely brilliant or he's sadly lacking. Wish we knew which.
He's just playing his role in the charade. The golf course beckons

Yep, no quest for justice but a surge for balls.

(golf balls I mean  winkwink )

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.03.14 23:49

Okeydokey wrote:What can one say?  It's taken three years for them to put this info together?  Are they claiming that none of these families ever contacted the UK Police back in 2007  following the unprecedented publicity about the case? Or if they did, are they claiming the UK Police hung on to the info and never passed it on to the PJ?  Either is incomprehensible.  

If we had a UK media worth anything at all they would ask the Met some searching questions about these alleged incidents.
 bravo
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 23:54

SixMillionQuid wrote:
Doug D wrote:Two new blogs today for your enlightenment, a Lazzeri & a Pat Brown.

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Ask_the_Dogs_Andy.html

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/bollux-media-interviews-algarve-bogeyman_19.html

Andy’s certainly started something and we haven't got to CW yet.

I like this bit from Pats blog

Bollux: True. So, what are your plans now that Scotland Yard is looking for you?

AB: I'm going to have another cup of coffee and a cigarette.

It's truly the only thing you can do about this nonsense: laugh out loud.

Do you think Andy knows how silly he looks and sounds? Did someone steal his medication or so?

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.03.14 23:56

Mirage wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Doug D wrote:

Stoneyface starts smiling around 2.22 & then doesn't stop.

Trashing Algarve and PJ and urging victims to come forward....
So this man targeted British families assaulting young children aged 7-10 year range in the middle of the night between 2-5 am then escaped in the bin truck,yet we are expected to believe PJ were not aware of these cases ?  As in no one lodged report with PJ ? Does it make sense ?

Maddie reported missing at 10pm , so was bin collection time brought forward on May 3rd ?

What presence of mind old Kate showed. After spending the night praying for the dark to go (*anker) she took a stroll down the road, broke into a jog and opened  the lid of a dumpster. How prescient is that? What a shame she binned her own lead in a cardboard box labelled 'Timewasters' when she got home to Rothley.

spit coffee 

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.03.14 23:59

A 'few' of DCI Redwood's 'revelation' E -Fits of Stinky Fella.

url=https://servimg.com/view/18181963/71]CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Untitl10[/url]
RUN, STINKY, RUN!
CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Untitl11
Mr STINKY
CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Stinky10
EVEN 'BABY' STINKY IS STRETCHING IT, EVEN FOR ANDY!
CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Stinky11
DCI ANDY DISCUSSES WITH HIS No 2 WHAT TO CALL NEW 'SUSPECT'
CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Stink110
SEE ALSO DIRECTOR ANDY'S NEW VERSION 'MR STINKY IN 5A.'
CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 12 Stinky12
ANDY SAYS 'NOBODY SAW HIS FACE, SO WHY THE FCUK SHOULD WE SHOW IT?' BUT HE WAS WEARING THIS T-SHIRT!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 20.03.14 0:03

Are we being asked to believe that some of these attacks were not reported?  What kind of parent finds a strange man breaking into their apartment and in kids room and just tells the holiday rep?  

Weren't the McCanns and some of their chums regular visitors to the area in the years which these alleged incidents took place?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.03.14 0:09

Bellisa wrote:Sorry I didn't realise this was a new thread,I have been out all day.
Does this new info confirm that the mcs are home and dry?
What about the chief of police stating he had the names of suspects a few weeks back?

Now please stop those impertinent questions. Mr Andy had another revelation, don't ruin that with logic or proper thinking.

big grin 

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.03.14 0:17

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

10th May 2009.

So Andy, TWO YEARS before Operation Grange was set up.

Not quite the 'revelation' you are trying to 'astound' us with NOW!

You're one sick puppy!

You'll need ALL the bin lorries around, to SY, to clear up all the sh*t , you and your 37 'mates' have, and continue to, come up with!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 20.03.14 0:21

lj wrote:
Bellisa wrote:Sorry I didn't realise this was a new thread,I have been out all day.
Does this new info confirm that the mcs are home and dry?
What about the chief of police stating he had the names of suspects a few weeks back?

Now please stop those impertinent questions. Mr Andy had another revelation, don't ruin that with logic or proper thinking.

big grin 

Yes, logic and joined up thinking are simply not needed in this sort of investigation!  spin
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.03.14 0:22

ChippyM wrote:Are we being asked to believe that some of these attacks were not reported?  What kind of parent finds a strange man breaking into their apartment and in kids room and just tells the holiday rep?  

Weren't the McCanns and some of their chums regular visitors to the area in the years which these alleged incidents took place?

Now get it right. Get it right. Stinky man never broke in. The parents always left the doors unlocked and he strolled in. Sometimes he just wanted to sit on the beds. Sometimes his bestial side got the better of him. But he always exchanged a few words in English before he left.

These holiday makers always forgave him and never dobbed him in. And old Kate,in the best traditions of English holiday makers, forgave him too. I've always suspected old Kate caught a glimpse of Stinky Man but suffering from temporary double vision - the result of  the evening's modest imbibing -  was heard to call out "The fouking bastards have taken her".

Yes, tonight on CW, for the first time, we can reveal that Kate saw two stinky men when there was only one. And we blame the Portuguese for not picking up on this earlier.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 0:23

ha lj what was I thinking!
I would like to.agree with others that this is yet another attempt of elimination to build a watertight case against the real perpetrators but my hopes of Madeleine ever receiving justice have been annihilated today,so sorry she has been let down once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.03.14 0:24

Shrike wrote:Just seen CW update 22.42 and there is absolutely nothing here as far as I can see. It's like the BBC and SY are having a big laugh. Not sure who the laugh is on - will we know soon? I just don't see any substance in this update, perhaps they are giving the forums something to talk about, distracting attention etc. But if they are supposed to be serious they do not seem to be hiding their true feelings about this case. AR and KY seem to be laughing behind their "serious" front.

Ah shrike a cedar waxwing??

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top