The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 Mm11

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 Mm11

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 Regist10

Madeleine book tour abandoned

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 Empty Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ufercoffy 10.04.11 0:05

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 259100 Mr Bennett, I swear you will crack this case Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 636506

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.04.11 0:13

Bit more at the end of the article.............................

The McCanns want to be able to pay for further private detective work to track her down and cling to the belief that Madeleine is still alive somewhere.

Kate has said: “My reason for writing is simple – to give an account of the truth.

“Every penny we raise through its sales will be spent on our search for Madeleine.”

The couple have devoted their lives to finding Madeleine.

They live in Rothley, Leicestershire, with their six-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

The couple say Madeleine was abducted from their Algarve hotel apartment where the children had been left while they had dinner with friends a short distance away.Public book-signings have become a risk for celebrities.

Last year former prime minister Tony Blair was pelted with eggs and shoes by anti-war protesters at a signing in Dublin.

A year earlier X Factor star Leona Lewis was punched in the face as she signed copies of her autobiography in London.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/239778Kate-McCann-fears-attack#ixzz1J4QatHDH

Interesting choice of words from the Express in bold, not Madeleine was abducted, but the couple say Madeleine was abducted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.04.11 0:20

candyfloss wrote:Interesting choice of words from the Express in bold, not Madeleine was abducted, but the couple say Madeleine was abducted.
They wouldn't want to contradict their chief public relations officer, Clarence Mitchell, would they? - who told dozens of listeners on Radio Humberside on 6 January this year that the claim that Madeleine was abducted was only 'an assumption', or 'a working hypothesis'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ScenicBoots 10.04.11 2:39

This post is by muratfan = Ian West of Norwich, a notorious, obscene and hate-filled supporter of the McCanns. We are leaving this post here so that guests can see what kind of supporters the McCanns have. Ian West thinks he is clever in using lots of different usernames, but his IP address gives him away every time he registers here under a new name, although it does give us valuable new information about him. We knew West was 'ScenicBoots' the moment he joined - Admin.

Do i take it then, that the founders and members of the Madeleine Foundation are indeed happy being named as one of the groups that could cause trouble?

The Madeleine Foundation has already made public statements that none of its members had any intention of coming anywhere near the McCanns (now aborted) proposed book signings - Admin.

It seems once again Bennett has been duped into revealing things (a la Simon Hare) which is making the Foundation look like a bunch of nutters and haters. Is this what you all want to be classed as? Are you all happy that Bennett will ruin you? Be prepared because you are not anonymous on any site you visit, even if you try to use Proxy Ip's to visit sites, using Dongles on your Laptop (like someone from Essex does, Vodafone i believe) you are logged and watched.

Ha ha! 'Tis you, Ian West, that are being watched, and those who share your IP address as well - Admin.

Do you not think that you are or have been subject to Police activity watching these sites? You will be wrong. Complaints have been made against a number of sites and against individuals but now the Police do nothing because they see what is put on sites first on all sides of the arguments. They can and will have access to the Private Forums, they will easily be granted those permissions, even if the board owner does not agree, the hosting company and board provider can easily look into the posts that are there. Afterall it is them that are liable to any claims mad eto them, therefore they pass the buck.

Those viewing your post, West, will see the above for what it is, a vain attempt to frighten people off a successful and robust forum that carries articles and discussions querying the McCanns' 'assumption' and 'hypothesis' that Madeleine McCann was abducted - Admin.

So maybe Judge Mental was correct, Admin would not know who has been snooping around the boards as they will not have a log in. Forumotion will have access, via secret doors and back doors, as it will be in their programmes, so unless you are a very competent programmer, who can hack into their programme and change it all then ask yourself these questions.

Judge Mental has been wrong about so many things recently, including the point you mention. Probably the less said about Judge Mental right now, the better - Admin.

ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE DRAGGED INTO THIS WITHOUT THINKING FOR YOURSELF, HAPPY TO POSSIBLY BEING MADE HOMELESS FOR CONTINUING LIBELLOUS STATEMENTS, AND WILL YOU ALL BE HAPPY TO PAY BENNETT'S LEGAL BILLS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION HE HAS TO DEFEND?

What is wrong about publishing 163 questions which the McCanns jolly well ought to answer to their donating public? What is wrong about publishing 50 facts about the case? (you know, the ones that Jayelles says he wants to debate, then ducks out of debating? There's nothing libellous in those two documents, is there? - Admin.

BECAUSE REMEMBER THE LAST TIME BENNETT HAD TO FACE LEGAL ACTION (where he said the leaflets would stand up to any court case) YES HE WIMPED OUT SO QUICK AND GAVE IN THAT LEAD TO HIS UNDERTAKING IN COURT REGARDING LIBELLOUS CLAIMS.

HE WILL DROP PEOPLE IN IT TO SAVE HIS OWN SKIN, THAT YOU CAN BE SURE OF.

Bye bye until the next time you register under another alias, West. - Admin.
ScenicBoots

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ScenicBoots 10.04.11 3:19

Err still here Bennett...and Jill Knew i was here Bennett as i told you by PM
ScenicBoots

Back to top Go down

Post by ScenicBoots 10.04.11 3:22

OBIOUSLY BENNETT IT IS SHOWING ONCE AGAIN THAT YOU CANNOT ENTER INTO A DEBATE.
YOU HAVE NO BALLS BENNETT, NO BALLS WHATSOEVER.
ScenicBoots

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.04.11 3:32

ScenicBoots wrote:Err still here Bennett...and Jill Knew i was here Bennett as i told you by PM
Yes, she told all the Mods here the moment you joined!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 Empty More abuse from muratfan = Ian West

Post by Tony Bennett 10.04.11 3:34

ScenicBoots wrote:OBIOUSLY BENNETT IT IS SHOWING ONCE AGAIN THAT YOU CANNOT ENTER INTO A DEBATE. YOU HAVE NO BALLS BENNETT, NO BALLS WHATSOEVER.
Typical of the level of debate from supporters of the Drs McCanns.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMuratFan 10.04.11 3:37

Now now Bennett stop running and hiding.Come and debate like a man, stop hiding behind women to launch attacks.
MrMuratFan

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMuratFan 10.04.11 4:07

So maybe Judge Mental was correct, Admin would not know who has been snooping around the boards as they will not have a log in. Forumotion will have access, via secret doors and back doors, as it will be in their programmes, so unless you are a very competent programmer, who can hack into their programme and change it all then ask yourself these questions.

Judge Mental has been wrong about so many things recently, including the point you mention. Probably the less said about Judge Mental right now, the better - Admin.

Are you saying that your Judgment of Judgemental was as good as your wifey's judgement on Simon Hare? Which was this i believe

M
y wife met Simon Hare, made him and the cameraman a cup of tea etc. and can usually weigh people up quite well, she thought he was fair, personable and straightforward.

How wrong you were then Bennett, just shows how much you lie.
MrMuratFan

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMuratFan 10.04.11 4:11

Oh and so you are aware. All my posts have been copied.
MrMuratFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.04.11 7:36

MrMuratFan wrote:

Are you saying that your Judgment of Judgemental was as good as your wifey's judgement on Simon Hare? Which was this i believe

My wife met Simon Hare, made him and the cameraman a cup of tea etc. and can usually weigh people up quite well, she thought he was fair, personable and straightforward.

Wow, what a thorough little researcher you are, hoarding all those quotes up.

Yes, Simon Hare was a nice bloke, but he's a media man working for an organisation that believes the McCanns, so I hold up my hands and admit we expected too much from him. We hoped for fairness, but didn't get it.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.04.11 7:39

MrMuratFan wrote:Now now Bennett stop running and hiding. Come and debate like a man, stop hiding behind women to launch attacks.
Look at the 'Jayelles' thread, you'll see the excuses she has made so far for avoiding a debate, and of course she's not replied direct yet. It's her call now.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.11 10:06

Tony Bennett wrote:
MrMuratFan wrote:

My wife met Simon Hare, made him and the cameraman a cup of tea etc. and can usually weigh people up quite well, she thought he was fair, personable and straightforward.

Wow, what a thorough little researcher you are, hoarding all those quotes up.

Yes, Simon Hare was a nice bloke, but he's a media man working for an organisation that believes the McCanns, so I hold up my hands and admit we expected too much from him. We hoped for fairness, but didn't get it.

The way I see the Simon Hare's 'niceness' is subjective.
Where MF's presentation was concerned he was deceitful and disrespectful and a bully after that when it was pointed out to him.

No individual with their own mind, dignity and intergrity can say the organisation they work for forced them into that situation - no one points a gun at him.

If it wasnt his original intention to be deceptive and his reputation was put at risk by organisation, it was up to him to throw his hands up and protest to safeguard his reputation. He didnt.
So, to me, there's a v. thin grey line whether it was organisation behind his final production output or he'd never intended to be fair, and his promises were just baits in disguise, so falling into organisation's final edit decision suits him just as well.

He cant hide behind his boss's skirt so to speak..because it was him who made and broke the promises...not his boss.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.11 10:14

WOW, the fact that Express initiated that correspondence means something. That article is free publicity for MF and now people would want to know about the '163 questions' and '50 reasons' and MF's stat counters are going to go up.

The mccanns can run but cant hide. Muratfang and the people he supports must be drowning and desperate if he's is sent here as troll. Cant believe he'd even resorted to coming here to post his vitriol --if that's not desperation I dont know what is. I wouldnt dream of visiting his filth site whereever or whoever that be that supports his filth and diatribes.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 Empty Hits up on our website

Post by Tony Bennett 10.04.11 10:20

Hits are nicely up on our website today, thanks to the Sunday Express article, with lots of visitors to our '163 Questions' article, and other articles on our site which 'go behind the scenes' and inform the public about all the things the mainstream media simply daren't tell us.

If you've not already done so, there would be no better time to sign the ONLY petition on the net calling for a FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY at which the MCCANNS AND THEIR FRIENDS WOULD BE SUMMONED TO GIVE EVIDENCE:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/289/petition-for-a-full-public-enquiry-into-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-with-the-power-to/

or visit the Madeleine Foundation website www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk and simply click on the care2 icon.

AND PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR CONTACTS ABOUT IT

Currently it has attracted 558 signatories
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.11 11:21

kate mccann is just a HYPOCRITE who hides behind any excuse not to appear for book signing because she doesnt want to answer questions from the public.
Open questions beyond her control where she cant hide behind thier pink mouthpiece (whose role is to control what comes out of the media) or where she cant hide behind editing, is too risky for her. Is that behavior of innonent?

She has no qualms about appearing in talk shows and media interviews because those are controllable elementswhere questions and topics are preagreed in advance and a whole list of their conditions would be sent to presenters beforehand.

If they are truly innocents they should consider going 'head to head' on tv with MF, but I cant see that happening in a million years because they wouldnt even do polygraph for the investigation.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 10.04.11 11:41

I hope muratfan has had a good look at Amazon and the discussion re the book. He may even be on there Wink

The comments of those who support the McC's have been blanked and by the very attitude of these people they are showing up the type of person that chooses to ignore the rational views of a growing number of people as they become more informed.

More and more people do want information and that has been triggered, I believe, by the very actions of the McC's themselves.

In short, they are sick of these self serving parents who appear to think they are blameless whilst begging from the public for more and more money.

Good for Tony for sticking with it and for Jill for providing a place where he can stand his ground whilst seeking justice for a little girl who never had a chance.

The facts can never be altered and will stand forever in time.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.04.11 12:58

Panda wrote:
I read somewhere that Tony Bennett and Jill Haverns have received letters from Carter Ruck recently and don"t understand why Tony uses Jills
Forum when he has his own. If he was trying to scupper the Book signings, he would have been in deep..... See he has had his 48 questions Video reproduced by Vimeo, where is it going to be seen ?Personally, I think all the attention he has drawn and his zeal has done a lot of damage to theForums about Madeleine. Yes, it was raising awareness at the time but he has gone too far IMO.

My guess is James Murray is looking for any incriminating evidence against the McCanns Tony might have .and been Carter Rucked . The Express might want to print it on the" McCanns Lawyers issue gagging order on MadeleineFoundation exposure."

I assume Panda read this on muratfan's blog or somewhere similar.

Neither of us have received letters from Carter Ruck recently - I've never received a letter from them. I doubt the McCann's can afford to keep these expensive lawyers on their books now they're having to save up to pay Mr Amaral. winkwink

No one is trying to scupper the book signings either.

Tony doesn't have his own forum - this is his forum. thumbsup

Talk about chinese whispers roll
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.11 13:07

I thought they said those who dont believe in them are but a few minority.
Where's their ability to summon police protection gone?

I can think of plenty reasons why she wont do book signing, for example:

• No money in it
  • Maybe JK Rowling refused to lend them the invisibile cloak
  • fear no one will show up. Who in their right mind want signature of a negligence parent whose child is probably dead.

• Dont want to be seen as a 'celebre parent of a missing child'
This is a mum who said she would do anything and everything needed to find her child, leave no stone unturned for her child but she wont do book signing for fear of imaginary assault.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.11 13:10

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Panda wrote:
I read somewhere that Tony Bennett and Jill Haverns have received letters from Carter Ruck recently and don"t understand why Tony uses Jills
Forum when he has his own. If he was trying to scupper the Book signings, he would have been in deep..... See he has had his 48 questions Video reproduced by Vimeo, where is it going to be seen ?Personally, I think all the attention he has drawn and his zeal has done a lot of damage to theForums about Madeleine. Yes, it was raising awareness at the time but he has gone too far IMO.

My guess is James Murray is looking for any incriminating evidence against the McCanns Tony might have .and been Carter Rucked . The Express might want to print it on the" McCanns Lawyers issue gagging order on MadeleineFoundation exposure."

I assume Panda read this on muratfan's blog or somewhere similar.

Neither of us have received letters from Carter Ruck recently - I've never received a letter from them. I doubt the McCann's can afford to keep these expensive lawyers on their books now they're having to save up to pay Mr Amaral. Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 302873

No one is trying to scupper the book signings either.

Tony doesn't have his own forum - this is his forum. Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 636506

Talk about chinese whispers roll

These chinese whisperers are so stupid...what is there to scupper anyway?
Most people want to avoid the lying pairs like plague.
NO one will show up, not even at Pound Shop. Who in hell wants a signature on the cover of a missing child presumed dead!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.04.11 13:12

aiyoyo wrote:Who in their right mind want signature of a negligence parent whose child is probably dead.

This is the biggest scam of the century and her signature will be worth millions one day big grin

imo
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.11 13:18

I am sure they didnt plan book tours at all because the last thing they want is to look like celebrities for the wrong reason.

It was just the Express making it up- using it as excuse to balance up the story that there are people out there who do not believe the Mccanns. And there's this special group campaigning for the truth whom the mccanns fear.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.04.11 13:22

aiyoyo wrote:And there's this special group campaigning for the truth whom the mccanns fear.

And so they should cos I can't see Tony giving up on Maddie while he has breath in his body. clapping
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.04.11 13:26

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Who in their right mind want signature of a negligence parent whose child is probably dead.

This is the biggest scam of the century and her signature will be worth millions one day Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 110921

imo

yeah, worth a ton ....at par with shipman's signature! Madeleine book tour abandoned - Page 1 110921
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top