The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine book tour abandoned

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by Guest on 09.04.11 22:56





wow

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ufercoffy on 09.04.11 23:01



Good old Sunday Express again.

Where's erm Jo Martha Mike McGunnill when you need him?

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ufercoffy on 09.04.11 23:04

Madeleine Book tour abandoned as Kate terrified of assault?

I wonder if she now realises how those abandoned babies felt and how they must have been terrified of being abducted?

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by sharonl on 09.04.11 23:16

Thanks Candyfloss

Here is the full text

KATE MCCANN FEARS ATTACK






Madeleine McCann's mother Kate McCann will not do a book tour as she fears an assault

Sunday April 10,2011

By James Murray and Tracey Kandohla

KATE McCann is so fearful of being attacked she is refusing to do public signings of her new book about the fight to find daughter Madeleine.

She will do television interviews here and in Portugal, where Madeleine disappeared four years ago, but will not meet the public over fears for her personal safety.

A source close to the publishers told the Sunday Express yesterday: “Kate doesn’t want to give anyone the opportunity of heckling her or attacking her during any promotional tour. It’s been emotional enough just writing the book.”

The 348-page book, called Madeleine, is published on May 12, the little girl’s eighth birthday.

We can disclose that one of the groups that could potentially have caused trouble is The Madeleine Foundation, which plans to distribute leaflets and step up an internet campaign confronting Kate and Gerry McCann on the date of publication.

They have already written to publishers Transworld demanding answers to 163 questions.

The questions include several put to the couple by the Portuguese police. One question asks: “How would the McCanns’ children have coped if there was an emergency while they were absent and out of earshot?”

They also ask why the McCanns did not use the hotel’s evening baby-sitting service.

The Foundation letter states: “Many feel that the McCanns owe it to the public, whom they have so frequently asked for help, to give them reasonable answers to their questions.”

Kate, 42, has written the book because the Madeleine Fund, set up by well-wishers, is getting through money fast.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/239778/Kate-McCann-fears-attackKate-McCann-fears-attack#ixzz1J4ClUHGn

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3567
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ufercoffy on 09.04.11 23:19

@sharonl wrote:We can disclose that one of the
groups that could potentially have caused trouble is The Madeleine
Foundation, which plans to distribute leaflets and step up an internet
campaign confronting Kate and Gerry McCann on the date of publication.

They have already written to publishers Transworld demanding answers to 163 questions.

Rolling Eyes

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ufercoffy on 09.04.11 23:23

@sharonl wrote:Kate, 42, has written the book because the Madeleine Fund, set up by well-wishers, is getting through money fast.


____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ufercoffy on 09.04.11 23:31

Sunday Express: Public book-signings have become a risk for celebrities.

Is that what these child neglectors are then.... celebrities?

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by Guest on 09.04.11 23:45

[quote]
We can disclose that one of the groups that could potentially have caused trouble is The Madeleine Foundation, which plans to distribute leaflets and step up an internet campaign confronting Kate and Gerry McCann on the date of publication.

That's below the belt, but the bit underneath is quite good I thought, they printed a couple very good questions which I'm sure the public would like answers to. I'm sure the MF will get lots of hits after this article.

This line from the Express in not very complimentary...


Kate, 42, has written the book because the Madeleine Fund, set up by well-wishers, is getting through money fast.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The correspondence with the Sunday Express

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.04.11 23:50

I am now at liberty to disclose the correspondence between James Murray of Express Newspapers and myself yesterday (Friday) late afternoon.

We did not speak.

This was the entirety of the e-mail exchange.

There was no prior discussion with anyone from The Express before the first e-mail arrived:

Many thanks especially to the forum-owner here and to her supporter Candyfloss for providing this forum on which I can convey information such as this:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


JAMES MURRAY, EXPRESS NEWSPAPERS, TO TONY BENNETT

THE EXCHANGE OF EMAILS (VERBATIM) ON FRIDAY 8 APRIL 2011



4.53pm Murray to Bennett

Hello Mr Bennett,

I am writing to ask you whether the Madeleine Foundation is still in existence,

Yours

James Murray

James Murray
Associate Editor (News)
Sunday Express

Work: 0208 612 7073 Mobile: 07899 067362 Fax: 0208 612 7300

Northern and Shell Building. 10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6EN

5.33pm Bennett to Murray

Yes, very much so, please have a look at our website, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk

If you have a moment, please also look at our list of 163 questions about Madeleine's disappearance which we wish the McCanns to answer in their forthcoming book. We sent a copy of this list to Transworld (their publishers) back on 31 January but have not yet had a reply.

A new leaflet: ''50 FACTS about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann" is due out any day.

We have a public reading of the 48 questions that Dr Kate McCann refused to answer at: http://vimeo.com/14180705

We welcome enquiries about our ongoing work and our research work on the case is at your disposal for free on our website (subject only to acknowledgement of its use under 'fair use' rules).

Tony Bennett

Secretary, The Madeleine Foundation
01279 635789
Mobile 07835 716537

5.52pm Murray to Bennett

How do you intend to distribute the new leaflet and can you say where the public reading will be?

6.13pm Bennett to Murray

The leaflet is actually the work of a separate group called The Madeleine McCann Research Group, to which of course we have close links.

The primary method of distribution will be door-to-door deliveries in areas where we have our members and supporters.

It will also be distributed via the internet, indeed it is already available to view on the net, and we have a 20-minute illustrated video of the '50 FACTS' in preparation which will be placed up on YouTube, we hope in good time for the McCanns' book launch:

Result 1 to 10 of 9710 for madeleine mccann 50 facts(0.269 seconds)

Greg L-W: G0428* - Madeleine McCann 50 facts about the case Up ...
11 Mar 2011 ... What happened to Madeleine McCann? 50 facts about the case that the British
media are not telling you. Among other things you'll find in ...

]http://gl-w.blogspot.com/2011/03/g0428-madeleine-mccann-50-facts-about.html

Madeleine McCann 50 Facts

RE: Madeleine McCann 50 Facts. Yes, there is a new car on the market..... The
Renault McCann. They are being used as taxis in Portugal. ...

]http://forums.ukcolumn.org/showthread.php?tid=2848

Tpuc.org Forum • View topic - Madeleine McCann 50 Facts

Madeleine McCann 50 Facts. Post by Tweedle Dum » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 am. http:
http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/ Tweedle Dum ...

]http://tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26216

What happened to Madeleine McCann? - NHS: The McCanns' Abuse of Power

22 Dec 2010 ... What happened to Madeleine McCann? 50 facts about the case that the British
media are not telling you. What happened to Madeleine McCann? ...

]http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-50.html

50 facts about the Maddie case that the British media are not ...

What happened to Madeleine McCann? 50 facts about the case that the British
media are not telling you Among other things you'll find in the ...

]http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1844-50-facts-about-the-maddie-case-that-the-british-media-are-not-telling-you

I unintentionally misled you about the reading of the 48 questions. This is a 10-minute video available to view on 'vimeo', which is a similar site to YouTube but more for professional productions. Here’s the link again: http://vimeo.com/14180705

Sincerely

Tony Bennett

6.27pm Murray to Bennett

OK


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by littlepixie on 10.04.11 0:00

Very interesting piece. As mentioned on another site - Kate McCann took part in a fully publicised run last week in front of hundreds of people and press. She didn't fear an attack then, did she?

Nice to see the MF's perfectly reasonable questions printed. What with this and the meltdown on the Official McCann Facebook page, it's not a good week for them, is it?

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ufercoffy on 10.04.11 0:05

Mr Bennett, I swear you will crack this case

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by Guest on 10.04.11 0:13

Bit more at the end of the article.............................

The McCanns want to be able to pay for further private detective work to track her down and cling to the belief that Madeleine is still alive somewhere.

Kate has said: “My reason for writing is simple – to give an account of the truth.

“Every penny we raise through its sales will be spent on our search for Madeleine.”

The couple have devoted their lives to finding Madeleine.

They live in Rothley, Leicestershire, with their six-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

The couple say Madeleine was abducted from their Algarve hotel apartment where the children had been left while they had dinner with friends a short distance away.Public book-signings have become a risk for celebrities.

Last year former prime minister Tony Blair was pelted with eggs and shoes by anti-war protesters at a signing in Dublin.

A year earlier X Factor star Leona Lewis was punched in the face as she signed copies of her autobiography in London.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/239778Kate-McCann-fears-attack#ixzz1J4QatHDH


Interesting choice of words from the Express in bold, not Madeleine was abducted, but the couple say Madeleine was abducted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.04.11 0:20

candyfloss wrote:Interesting choice of words from the Express in bold, not Madeleine was abducted, but the couple say Madeleine was abducted.
They wouldn't want to contradict their chief public relations officer, Clarence Mitchell, would they? - who told dozens of listeners on Radio Humberside on 6 January this year that the claim that Madeleine was abducted was only 'an assumption', or 'a working hypothesis'.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ScenicBoots on 10.04.11 2:39

This post is by muratfan = Ian West of Norwich, a notorious, obscene and hate-filled supporter of the McCanns. We are leaving this post here so that guests can see what kind of supporters the McCanns have. Ian West thinks he is clever in using lots of different usernames, but his IP address gives him away every time he registers here under a new name, although it does give us valuable new information about him. We knew West was 'ScenicBoots' the moment he joined - Admin.

Do i take it then, that the founders and members of the Madeleine Foundation are indeed happy being named as one of the groups that could cause trouble?

The Madeleine Foundation has already made public statements that none of its members had any intention of coming anywhere near the McCanns (now aborted) proposed book signings - Admin.

It seems once again Bennett has been duped into revealing things (a la Simon Hare) which is making the Foundation look like a bunch of nutters and haters. Is this what you all want to be classed as? Are you all happy that Bennett will ruin you? Be prepared because you are not anonymous on any site you visit, even if you try to use Proxy Ip's to visit sites, using Dongles on your Laptop (like someone from Essex does, Vodafone i believe) you are logged and watched.

Ha ha! 'Tis you, Ian West, that are being watched, and those who share your IP address as well - Admin.

Do you not think that you are or have been subject to Police activity watching these sites? You will be wrong. Complaints have been made against a number of sites and against individuals but now the Police do nothing because they see what is put on sites first on all sides of the arguments. They can and will have access to the Private Forums, they will easily be granted those permissions, even if the board owner does not agree, the hosting company and board provider can easily look into the posts that are there. Afterall it is them that are liable to any claims mad eto them, therefore they pass the buck.

Those viewing your post, West, will see the above for what it is, a vain attempt to frighten people off a successful and robust forum that carries articles and discussions querying the McCanns' 'assumption' and 'hypothesis' that Madeleine McCann was abducted - Admin.

So maybe Judge Mental was correct, Admin would not know who has been snooping around the boards as they will not have a log in. Forumotion will have access, via secret doors and back doors, as it will be in their programmes, so unless you are a very competent programmer, who can hack into their programme and change it all then ask yourself these questions.

Judge Mental has been wrong about so many things recently, including the point you mention. Probably the less said about Judge Mental right now, the better - Admin.

ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE DRAGGED INTO THIS WITHOUT THINKING FOR YOURSELF, HAPPY TO POSSIBLY BEING MADE HOMELESS FOR CONTINUING LIBELLOUS STATEMENTS, AND WILL YOU ALL BE HAPPY TO PAY BENNETT'S LEGAL BILLS FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION HE HAS TO DEFEND?

What is wrong about publishing 163 questions which the McCanns jolly well ought to answer to their donating public? What is wrong about publishing 50 facts about the case? (you know, the ones that Jayelles says he wants to debate, then ducks out of debating? There's nothing libellous in those two documents, is there? - Admin.

BECAUSE REMEMBER THE LAST TIME BENNETT HAD TO FACE LEGAL ACTION (where he said the leaflets would stand up to any court case) YES HE WIMPED OUT SO QUICK AND GAVE IN THAT LEAD TO HIS UNDERTAKING IN COURT REGARDING LIBELLOUS CLAIMS.

HE WILL DROP PEOPLE IN IT TO SAVE HIS OWN SKIN, THAT YOU CAN BE SURE OF.

Bye bye until the next time you register under another alias, West. - Admin.

ScenicBoots

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ScenicBoots on 10.04.11 3:19

Err still here Bennett...and Jill Knew i was here Bennett as i told you by PM

ScenicBoots

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by ScenicBoots on 10.04.11 3:22

OBIOUSLY BENNETT IT IS SHOWING ONCE AGAIN THAT YOU CANNOT ENTER INTO A DEBATE.
YOU HAVE NO BALLS BENNETT, NO BALLS WHATSOEVER.

ScenicBoots

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.04.11 3:32

@ScenicBoots wrote:Err still here Bennett...and Jill Knew i was here Bennett as i told you by PM
Yes, she told all the Mods here the moment you joined!

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More abuse from muratfan = Ian West

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.04.11 3:34

@ScenicBoots wrote:OBIOUSLY BENNETT IT IS SHOWING ONCE AGAIN THAT YOU CANNOT ENTER INTO A DEBATE. YOU HAVE NO BALLS BENNETT, NO BALLS WHATSOEVER.
Typical of the level of debate from supporters of the Drs McCanns.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by MrMuratFan on 10.04.11 3:37

Now now Bennett stop running and hiding.Come and debate like a man, stop hiding behind women to launch attacks.

MrMuratFan

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by MrMuratFan on 10.04.11 4:07

So maybe Judge Mental was correct, Admin would not know who has been snooping around the boards as they will not have a log in. Forumotion will have access, via secret doors and back doors, as it will be in their programmes, so unless you are a very competent programmer, who can hack into their programme and change it all then ask yourself these questions.

Judge Mental has been wrong about so many things recently, including the point you mention. Probably the less said about Judge Mental right now, the better - Admin.


Are you saying that your Judgment of Judgemental was as good as your wifey's judgement on Simon Hare? Which was this i believe


M
y wife met Simon Hare, made him and the cameraman a cup of tea etc. and can usually weigh people up quite well, she thought he was fair, personable and straightforward.

How wrong you were then Bennett, just shows how much you lie.

MrMuratFan

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by MrMuratFan on 10.04.11 4:11

Oh and so you are aware. All my posts have been copied.

MrMuratFan

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.04.11 7:36

@MrMuratFan wrote:
So maybe Judge Mental was correct, Admin would not know who has been snooping around the boards as they will not have a log in. Forumotion will have access, via secret doors and back doors, as it will be in their programmes, so unless you are a very competent programmer, who can hack into their programme and change it all then ask yourself these questions.

Judge Mental has been wrong about so many things recently, including the point you mention. Probably the less said about Judge Mental right now, the better - Admin.


Are you saying that your Judgment of Judgemental was as good as your wifey's judgement on Simon Hare? Which was this i believe

My wife met Simon Hare, made him and the cameraman a cup of tea etc. and can usually weigh people up quite well, she thought he was fair, personable and straightforward.

How wrong you were then Bennett, just shows how much you lie.
Wow, what a thorough little researcher you are, hoarding all those quotes up.

Yes, Simon Hare was a nice bloke, but he's a media man working for an organisation that believes the McCanns, so I hold up my hands and admit we expected too much from him. We hoped for fairness, but didn't get it.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.04.11 7:39

@MrMuratFan wrote:Now now Bennett stop running and hiding. Come and debate like a man, stop hiding behind women to launch attacks.
Look at the 'Jayelles' thread, you'll see the excuses she has made so far for avoiding a debate, and of course she's not replied direct yet. It's her call now.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by aiyoyo on 10.04.11 10:06

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@MrMuratFan wrote:
So maybe Judge Mental was correct, Admin would not know who has been snooping around the boards as they will not have a log in. Forumotion will have access, via secret doors and back doors, as it will be in their programmes, so unless you are a very competent programmer, who can hack into their programme and change it all then ask yourself these questions.

Judge Mental has been wrong about so many things recently, including the point you mention. Probably the less said about Judge Mental right now, the better - Admin.


Are you saying that your Judgment of Judgemental was as good as your wifey's judgement on Simon Hare? Which was this i believe

My wife met Simon Hare, made him and the cameraman a cup of tea etc. and can usually weigh people up quite well, she thought he was fair, personable and straightforward.

How wrong you were then Bennett, just shows how much you lie.
Wow, what a thorough little researcher you are, hoarding all those quotes up.

Yes, Simon Hare was a nice bloke, but he's a media man working for an organisation that believes the McCanns, so I hold up my hands and admit we expected too much from him. We hoped for fairness, but didn't get it.

The way I see the Simon Hare's 'niceness' is subjective.
Where MF's presentation was concerned he was deceitful and disrespectful and a bully after that when it was pointed out to him.

No individual with their own mind, dignity and intergrity can say the organisation they work for forced them into that situation - no one points a gun at him.

If it wasnt his original intention to be deceptive and his reputation was put at risk by organisation, it was up to him to throw his hands up and protest to safeguard his reputation. He didnt.
So, to me, there's a v. thin grey line whether it was organisation behind his final production output or he'd never intended to be fair, and his promises were just baits in disguise, so falling into organisation's final edit decision suits him just as well.

He cant hide behind his boss's skirt so to speak..because it was him who made and broke the promises...not his boss.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine book tour abandoned

Post by aiyoyo on 10.04.11 10:14

WOW, the fact that Express initiated that correspondence means something. That article is free publicity for MF and now people would want to know about the '163 questions' and '50 reasons' and MF's stat counters are going to go up.

The mccanns can run but cant hide. Muratfang and the people he supports must be drowning and desperate if he's is sent here as troll. Cant believe he'd even resorted to coming here to post his vitriol --if that's not desperation I dont know what is. I wouldnt dream of visiting his filth site whereever or whoever that be that supports his filth and diatribes.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum