The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The two-faced McCann Team Mm11

The two-faced McCann Team Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The two-faced McCann Team Mm11

The two-faced McCann Team Regist10

The two-faced McCann Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The two-faced McCann Team Empty The two-faced McCann Team

Post by Tony Bennett 17.04.11 22:28

I have obtained what I believe to be a genuine e-mail - typos and all - from Philomena McCann to a Mr Martin van Wyk. I did not obtain it from Mr van Wyk. I don't know the date it was sent.

It runs thus:

Dear mr Van Wyk

The reward can be accessed regardless of the outcome, it is to Find Madeleine.

Again I must stress taht you could be putting yourself in jeopardy as private investigations are not allowed to run concurrently with Portuguese investigations. however, I wish you good Luck and let me know of your progress.

Kindest regards

Phil McCann

As it happens, Mr van Wyk claims that Madeleine lies buried deep in the grounds of the property belonging to Robert Murat and his mother in Praia da Luz, a claim that appears to be without foundation. Mr van Wyk was seeking a reward, or at least making enquiries about the terms on which a reward could be received.

But the real point about Philomena McCann's short e-mail to Mr van Wyk is the bit in red.

She knows the rules all right - NO PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS IN PORTUGAL WHILE THERE IS AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION IN PROGRESS.

She made sure Mr van Wyk knew that.

But what did the McCann Team do?

The opposite!

They hired Metodo 3 to search for Madeleine in Portugal.

They hired Metodo 3 and lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia to search the Arade Dam for Madeleine's remains.

They sent Brian Kennedy to talk to chief suspect, Robert Murat.

They sent in Brian Kennedy who, accoridng to journalist Mark Hollingsworth, intimidated witnesses.

They got Brian Kennedy to talk to Gail Cooper and prodcue an image of 'Monsterman'/'George Harrison man'.

They appointed Kevin Halligen to carry out private investigations in Portugal.

They knew what the rules were.

They flagrantly flouted them.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The two-faced McCann Team Empty Re: The two-faced McCann Team

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.11 7:25

Tony Bennett wrote:I have obtained what I believe to be a genuine e-mail - typos and all - from Philomena McCann to a Mr Martin van Wyk. I did not obtain it from Mr van Wyk. I don't know the date it was sent.

It runs thus:

Dear mr Van Wyk

The reward can be accessed regardless of the outcome, it is to Find Madeleine.

Again I must stress taht you could be putting yourself in jeopardy as private investigations are not allowed to run concurrently with Portuguese investigations. however, I wish you good Luck and let me know of your progress.

Kindest regards

Phil McCann

As it happens, Mr van Wyk claims that Madeleine lies buried deep in the grounds of the property belonging to Robert Murat and his mother in Praia da Luz, a claim that appears to be without foundation. Mr van Wyk was seeking a reward, or at least making enquiries about the terms on which a reward could be received.

But the real point about Philomena McCann's short e-mail to Mr van Wyk is the bit in red.

She knows the rules all right - NO PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS IN PORTUGAL WHILE THERE IS AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION IN PROGRESS.

She made sure Mr van Wyk knew that.

Aunty Phenomenal McScam also made sure I knew that too.

Here's an email she sent me - in another email she copied it to Stu 'hope you well' Prior Shocked

The two-faced McCann Team Phil_m10

The two-faced McCann Team Email_10
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.11 14:35

The two-faced McCann Team Crazyt10

Just seen this on crazytony's blog but as you can see from the screenshot of an email I posted earlier, Phil McCann does indeed go by the name Phil McCann - complete with less than perfect grammer, which isn't too good for a 'school principal' who is "educated in the grammar of the written script". nah

Also being discussed on JATYK http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=1018

I think it is safe to say that crazytony isn't often right but he's wrong again party
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 18.04.11 14:58

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:The two-faced McCann Team Crazyt10

Just seen this on crazytony's blog but as you can see from the screenshot of an email I posted earlier, Phil McCann does indeed go by the name Phil McCann - complete with less than perfect grammer, which isn't too good for a 'school principal' who is "educated in the grammar of the written script". The two-faced McCann Team 172348

Also being discussed on JATYK http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=1018

I think it is safe to say that crazytony isn't often right but he's wrong again The two-faced McCann Team 841898
I am very glad you have posted these things up GEG.

I was as certain as I could be that the email from Philomena McCann to Martin van Wyk was genuine, certainly my source assured me that it was so, but I phrased it cautiously by saying I 'had reason to believe' it was true.

Your own e-mail from Philomena McCann confirms the email I quoted as genuine; it is from exactly the same email address (though I withheld that from my OP).

The garbage about this on JATYK and Winters gave me a really good belly laugh this time. They usually talk utter bilge, enough to raise a smile at the ludicrous stuff they write, but comments like 'She's married so she can't possibly use the McCann surname in her email addy' and 'She's a teacher so she wouldn't be making spelling mistakes and typos' were truly hilarious.

What a pity the 'Carry On' team isn't here to make 'Carry On Backing the McCanns', perhaps with Hattie Jacques as 'bonnybraes', Eric Sykes as 'Winters', and , oh yes, Sid James as 'muratfan'!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.11 18:16

Not just the same email address but pretty much the same statement about private investigations being illegal to run concurrently with Portuguese police investigations.

As you say, they flagrantly flouted that rule.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 19.04.11 0:53

But GA has said that they should have known they were not under, Portuguese Law, allowed to do this but - hey - they went ahead and did it. They must at some point face the consequences of their actions - every last one of them!

This is the TM Machine rolling on and it's still rolling - sometimes I just wish that I could stick my foot out and trip it up just once and halt them in their tracks. But they have some powerful people behind them - they must have to have gotten this far away from the Police, both Portuguese and British.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top