The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sunderland women take legal action against Barclays over sex abuse by company doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunderland women take legal action against Barclays over sex abuse by company doctor

Post by littlepixie on 05.04.14 10:40

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/sunderland-women-take-legal-action-against-barclays-over-sex-abuse-by-company-s-doctor-1-6490143

This news is a few weeks old but when I read it I nearly fell through the floor. I had a medical for Barclays in 1979 aged 16 in the Manchester area and always felt that what happened wasn't right.

I have taken it further all these years later. Apparently other women have come forward who joined when I did.
Funnily enough (or not) mine was a different Doctor.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland women take legal action against Barclays over sex abuse by company doctor

Post by Guest on 05.04.14 10:52

Something very similar happened to me as a green as the grass teenager many years ago at an interview with the long since defunct GLC.

Why on earth a full medical exam was needed for a clerical job in the first place I don't know - I wasn't planning on joining the army!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum