The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now

Post by lj on 30.01.14 21:51

candyfloss wrote:
@Portia wrote:If negligence of Mark Warners in respect to the risks of burglary can be established, the Mecs could sue them no end

That's one other thing that hasn't ceased to amaze me; the fact MW walked off scot free

How can MW be responsible for burglaries?  IIRC people were warned at welcome meetings unless this is a forum myth, but I do remember reading this.  Also if doors were not locked how can they be responsible.  It is up to individuals to make sure their possessions are safe and locked away, usually in the safe which is sometimes provided in the room, or at reception.

The houses were not on Ocean Club grounds either. As far as the disappearance of Madeleine goes: they wre warned by signs that kids always have to be supervised by an adult. They were personally warned again by Sylvia Batista.

Unless MW was aware of employees taken kids or valuables, they have no responsibility at all.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 30.01.14 21:53

@NickE wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:Didn't Murat's wife's ex-husband once work in the OC?  J

Just a thought!
Do you mean Luis Duarte Antonio? 
I think he was in the swimming pool business.

Sorry for the confusion, NickE. I should have said Murat's SECOND wife, as he was married once before. Yes, I was referring to Luis Duarte Antonio. I think I read, way back, that he was sacked from his job at the OC, and if you look at his photograph in the PJ files, he looks uncannily like Robert Murat. But I hasten to add, that that could just be that one photograph.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 30.01.14 22:10

@sallypelt wrote:

Madeleine police quiz ex-husband of suspect Robert Murat's girlfriend
Police investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance have requestioned the estranged husband of Robert Murat's girlfriend Michaela Walczuch, it has emerged.

Detectives quizzed pool cleaner Luis Antonio who worked at the Algarve resort the toddler disappeared from in an attempt to uncover new leads.
T'would appear the only person fitting the tabloid descriptions who hasn't been interviewed is Vasco da Gama.

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.01.14 22:42

T'would appear the only person fitting the tabloid descriptions who hasn't been interviewed is Vasco da Gama.
[/quote]
Got Him.
Spot on.  Well done
Swarthy, bearded - so probably had spots under the face-fungus -, smelled of garlic, mumbles  - look at the beard ! -
Pretending to be a Catholic - extravagant cross - possibly a freemason as well . . . how else would he get the funding for an expedition ?
Paedo - (look at the clothes, for heavens sake  !  - - -  and what is he DOING WITH HIS RIGHT HAND ? ? ? ? )
And what is he reading.
Probably Chaucer, or Boccacio, the dirty b****** !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales on 30.01.14 23:48

He's clearly a wrong 'un Peter...  and I guess teleporting in and out of the apartment from another century would explain the lack of any evidence of doors or windows being used.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

gbwales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 31.01.14 0:15

In July 2008 their arguido status was lifted, not enough proof, process archived and they could have continuing living their live, asserting that she was abducted, etc, etc.

But they insited on being a pain in the a..e of the British government, knowing that Portugal was not willing to  reopen  the case.
What is happening now is much worse than Amaral's book.

The McCanns missed a great opportunity to having stayed quiet.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 31.01.14 3:23

@PeterMac wrote:T'would appear the only person fitting the tabloid descriptions who hasn't been interviewed is Vasco da Gama.

Got Him.
Spot on.  Well done
Swarthy, bearded - so probably had spots under the face-fungus -, smelled of garlic, mumbles  - look at the beard ! -
Pretending to be a Catholic - extravagant cross - possibly a freemason as well . . . how else would he get the funding for an expedition ?
Paedo - (look at the clothes, for heavens sake  !  - - -  and what is he DOING WITH HIS RIGHT HAND ? ? ? ? )
And what is he reading.
Probably Chaucer, or Boccacio, the dirty b****** !

"If that Vasco da Gama goes anywhere near my kids, I swear I'll do time..."

(apologies to Private Eye)

Bishop Brennan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 31.01.14 8:19

Sky news rolling banner just said that portuguese police going to allow three suspects HOMES and bank accounts to be searched. Have yet to hear the actual report.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 31.01.14 8:34

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Sky news rolling banner just said that portuguese police going to allow three suspects HOMES and bank accounts to be searched. Have yet to hear the actual report.

What do they expect to find?  Not cash money, I believe. A grave? A freezer? An extra wall?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 31.01.14 8:38

Nice advance warning.......right, get anything incriminating straight into the wood burner, or even better stick it into a holdall and drop it off at the acid baths in Huelva never to be seen again...

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 31.01.14 8:56

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Sky news rolling banner just said that portuguese police going to allow three suspects HOMES and bank accounts to be searched. Have yet to hear the actual report.

I watched Brunt. Bullfaeces. This could again be spin. I don't believe the McCanns would trust any foreign at all, if it would be the case. I believe that the 3 suspects are no  workers.
Workers don't have a very good salary, would they steal an extra mouth to be fed?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 31.01.14 9:24

I wonder if Martin Brunt actually believes this tripe he`s spouting.

Since when do the police give suspects many weeks of warning that they`re coming to search their homes.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.01.14 9:55

If they want to kick a can of worms down the road, landing it in some brother police organizations backyard, for them to take the fall?

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 31.01.14 10:41

Do not know if I dreamed this, but was not Amaral interested in a apartment in Lagos?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 on 31.01.14 11:39

@Cristobell wrote:
@haroldd2 wrote:Phones. Apartment managers. Possible transactions in bank accounts.

I've said it before, but I think MW Holidays is spooked up to the nines. No real profits for 16 years? Come on! And billionaire-bracket Phil Edmonds just happening to stay there?

It wouldn't surprise me if at least one of these 'apartment managers' turns out to be more than just a doorman-caretaker, and has e.g. military or perhaps 'special police' (e.g. royal and diplomatic protection) background.

Look at it this way: if Phil Edmonds goes to a big-money hush-hush business meeting somewhere and gets his laptop stolen, or his apartment 'burgled', what does he think and who's he going to call?

Or to put it differently, how does he choose what holiday company to use?

Now imagine there are burglars, three of them organised together, operating in that company - indeed on its staff, probably in the 'employed to catch themselves' category.

I think introducing another set of arch criminals into the equation doesn't really help to clarify what happened.  If we look at all the crimes since the 3rd May 2007, we have to consider what are the chances that the perpetrators inadvertently booked themselves into a holiday resort manned by an altogether different set of perpetrators.  

I can't claim extensive knowledge of holiday resorts, but I tend not to see those working in the lower echelons of the hospitality business as ruthless criminals, it just doesn't attract people of that nature.  

Hi Cristobell. I think you are missing my point. By 'spooks' I mean intelligence services. I am speculating that MW Holidays has a long history of cooperating with intelligence services and may have been set up by one in the first place. I am also suggesting that when billionaire-bracket Phil Edmonds goes to a hush-hush business meeting in what for him is a downmarket resort, then that is a matter of interest for both intelligence services and security services - and if any burglaries occur, then that will also be a matter of interest, and they probably weren't just 'burglaries'. The whole issue of 'burglaries' in relation to such a company is far more than it seems - especially when supposed 'organised burglars' are on the staff.

As for Mark Warner Holidays, can anybody think of a company with more than a tenth of its turnover which didn't make any real profit for its first 16 years and wasn't being used as a front for something else? Seriously?

Then take account of the Verbier connection (not exactly 'low end'). People must be joking if they think the company hasn't been spooked up for decades.

BTW, who was providing Phil Edmonds's security? People like him have Lloyd's-backed 'kidnap and ransom' insurance.

haroldd2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.01.14 12:38

It's on files PJ interviewed all 130 of its employees ( including Murat's current wife ex-husband pool maintenance guy) I should think  so.

Where could the 3 men possibly hide Madeleine if she's alive, and gone unnoticed for 7 long years ?
You would think they would have fled or damped Madeleine by now given the attention of the media and Police in the case.
Yet we are expected to believe they're still hanging around PDL or vicinity waiting for a royal visit from Redwood & entourage.

We have Tannerman, Crecheman, Tractorman, but no names/aliases for this trio yet. "The Three Musketeers"?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 31.01.14 13:03

The three stooges?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 31.01.14 13:18

It seems that the Met want searches to be made. Wasn't it on this forum, somewhere, leaked from the PJ or Ministry of Justice.
My theory is that if they publishedt it, it is because the searches have already being done.
Or will never happen.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on 31.01.14 13:42

@aiyoyo wrote:

We have Tannerman, Crecheman, Tractorman, but no names/aliases for this trio yet. "The Three Musketeers"?
'Menage a trois'

diatribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.01.14 17:50

@diatribe wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

'Menage a trois'

Homosexual men ?  That's a bit too imaginative isn't it?
Wait till the homophobia come and shout at you diatribe. big grin 

Three wise men might be good alternative, since they were able to escape attention for so long yet able to enjoy their ill gotten money in the bank.
I  just want to know where they leave Madeleine home alone when they go out to get pissed, so that Police can creep into the place with cadaverine detection dog?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 31.01.14 18:21

@aiyoyo wrote:It's on files PJ interviewed all 130 of its employees ( including Murat's current wife ex-husband pool maintenance guy) I should think  so.

Where could the 3 men possibly hide Madeleine if she's alive, and gone unnoticed for 7 long years ?
You would think they would have fled or damped Madeleine by now given the attention of the media and Police in the case.
Yet we are expected to believe they're still hanging around PDL or vicinity waiting for a royal visit from Redwood & entourage.

We have Tannerman, Crecheman, Tractorman, but no names/aliases for this trio yet.   "The Three Musketeers"?

"Where could the 3 men possibly hide Madeleine if she's alive, and gone unnoticed for 7 long years ?"

I think that comment doesn't stand up does it? - given the number of cases in Europe and the USA where captives have been held for years, decades even without detection.

Which does not otherwise detract from the high improbability of this lead going anywhere. As far as one can tell, the "lead" is based entirely on phone traffic analysis, which is a very abstract way of identifying leads.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 31.01.14 18:24

@aiyoyo wrote:It's on files PJ interviewed all 130 of its employees ( including Murat's current wife ex-husband pool maintenance guy) I should think  so.

We have Tannerman, Crecheman, Tractorman, but no names/aliases for this trio yet.   "The Three Musketeers"?
According to Ian Hitchings source in Portugal.
One of the three men is British, and what I can see, there were two men with British names employees at OC at the time,one of them has employee number:1" and has worked there since 1984,he can we maybe count off.
Only one left.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 31.01.14 19:21

@marconi wrote:In July 2008 their arguido status was lifted, not enough proof, process archived and they could have continuing living their live, asserting that she was abducted, etc, etc.

But they insited on being a pain in the a..e of the British government, knowing that Portugal was not willing to  reopen  the case.
What is happening now is much worse than Amaral's book.

The McCanns missed a great opportunity to having stayed quiet.

Not sure if I agree. If they had gone inactive, then Amaral would have got his book published in the UK. It would have completely undermined them in their home country.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 on 31.01.14 19:41

@NickE wrote:
One of the three men is British, and what I can see, there were two men with British names employees at OC at the time,one of them has employee number:1" and has worked there since 1984,he can we maybe count off.
Only one left.
Does he now run an estate agency business on the Algarve? Or have we got two different people with the same name?

haroldd2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 31.01.14 20:45

@haroldd2 wrote:
@NickE wrote:
Only one left.
Does he now run an estate agency business on the Algarve? Or have we got two different people with the same name?
Yes,sorry, John Hill was the manager at OC, but it was not him I was thinking of. 

John You*g, Waiter, Millenium Restaurant. 
"He clarifies That his regular work hours are from 07h30 to15H30. 
He chose These hours so as to be able to explore the region. 
He adds that this past Thursday, the 3rd of May, as was routine, he left work at the normal time (around 16h00), and went home to his place in AlmaDena. "

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum