The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Child of Rage + Dr. Hare's research into the psychopathic mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child of Rage + Dr. Hare's research into the psychopathic mind

Post by bobbin on 10.01.14 15:39

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/kid-psychopath-221400341.html
Child of Rage: 3 video clips
Dr. Hare is doing some of the most important research into the management of the socially unacceptable aberrations of the psychopathic mind.
This viewing is sad and disturbing.
It looks at a very damaged and potentially dangerous young girl, who, with correct management and understanding will hopefully have a positive outcome.
Admin please remove if you think it inappropriate but I feel it gives the most compelling justification for being able to state, with absolute conviction, that Paedophilia can cause nothing but harm to a child.

The video clips qualify in part why we are here, what society is having to deal with, and what direction our future thinking might need to take.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Child of Rage

Post by Professor Marvel on 10.01.14 20:43

Yes it is an excellent but extremely disturbing documentary.

Little Beth actually grew up to become a nurse and a Child Advocate after years of intensive therapy.

This is the full documentary (from 1989)

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All Pre Planned

Post by Daisy on 10.01.14 21:49

Please delete if you find anything inappropriate about the following quotes mods. I don't intend to offend.

It's a subject I've studied in depth for quite some time. A subject that became even more disturbing after reading the works of highly lauded and influential men; individuals such as Bertrand Russell and Aldous Huxley to name but two.

Of course it's only my opinion but it seems pretty clear to me that the elite want childhood abolished and paedophilia to be the norm.  Brave New World is no longer just a novel to me, I see it already happening in my lifetime.

“The members of the highest caste will have to be able to think new thoughts in response to new situations: consequently their training will be much less rigid than the training imposed upon those whose business is not to reason why, but merely to do and die with the minimum of fuss. These upper-caste individuals will be members, still, of a wild species, – the trainers and the guardians, themselves only slightly conditioned, of a vast herd of completely domesticated animals.”
- Aldous Huxley ( Julian’s brother) from Brave New World Revisited

Both Julian Huxley and Bertrand Russell founded IHEU, the International Humanist and Ethical Union in the same year as they founded UNESCO, to reaffirm its commitment to the goals of UNESCO.

Bertrand Russell wrote:

“There is one respect in which, quite independently of taboos, sex is peculiar, and that is the late ripening of the instinct. It is true, as the psycho-analysts have pointed out (though with considerable exaggeration), that the instinct is not absent in childhood…it is chiefly what should be done before puberty that I propose to consider. It is in this respect that educational reform is most needed, especially in very early childhood. Taking problems in chronological order, the first that confronts mothers and nurses is that of masturbation. Competent authorities state that this practice is all but universal among boys and girls in their second and third years, but usually ceases if itself a little later on”.

…”Left to itself, infantile masturbation has, apparently, no bad effect upon health, and no discoverable bad effect upon character”.
On Sex Education. Chapter XII

From: Education and the Good Life Bertrand Russell (1926)
Repeated in:
On Education: Especially in Early Childhood (1926)

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child of Rage + Dr. Hare's research into the psychopathic mind

Post by bobbin on 10.01.14 23:02

Thank you Daisy and Professor Marvel for the info. I will look at it tomorrow with a fresh mind.
I've just been bending my brain reading around narcissists in the family etc.
I think a lot of us have come here because we have had personal experience of dealing with troublesome characters and or abuse, so getting to understand more in depth re these complex influences is a way of helping to stop future 'repetitions'.
Two very informative sites for some really re-assuring ways of recognising, dealing with and dis-empowering narcissists.
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/on-strategies-for-dealing-with-narcissists-in-family-and-social-circles/
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.01.14 7:14

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2155524/How-repair-toxic-legacy-bad-mother.html

I find this book much better on the subject of narcisism. (Link above)

From 'About the author':

Although there were multiple authors involved in this work, I am the primary author. It was I who was responsible for the overwhelming majority of the work behind the theory and its conveyance. If there is anyone to blame, I am the primary party responsible. I am choosing to remain anonymous for now as I view this scientific advance as a guerrilla movement, and wish to keep all of my options on the table going forward.

Unquote  

The blog is interesting and I will read it but the article on narcissism and violence - I'll have to through it again. Don't agree with entirely as imo psychopathy and narcissism are getting confused.
What the author says about himself/herself is a bit strange. The 'others' are shoved aside in one dismissive sentence.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel on 11.01.14 9:51

Beth now :

http://www.flagstaffmedicalcenter.com/NewsAndEvents/NewsArchives/2010/2010_thomas

And

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/thomasb.html

Although Beth seems to have overcome the horrors she endured, there seems to be some controversy regarding her adoptive mother and the therapy techniques involved.

Here are a few more details (& other links)

http://jl10ll.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/beth-thomas-candace-newmaker-and-attachment-therapy-controversy/

Professor Marvel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum