The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Bishops and even a high-ranking Cardinal kept propositioning me for sex - says Vatican Swiss Guard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bishops and even a high-ranking Cardinal kept propositioning me for sex - says Vatican Swiss Guard

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.01.14 22:17

What would the 'Holy Father, His Holiness' have to say about it?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/ex-swiss-guard-complains-of-sexual-advances-in-vatican-1.1647562

Makes a change from buggering tens of thousands of young children.

They wear white robes as a sign of 'purity'

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Programme on Channel 4

Post by Guest on 25.03.14 17:27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bishops and even a high-ranking Cardinal kept propositioning me for sex - says Vatican Swiss Guard

Post by Guest on 25.03.14 18:13

I recently read [in a magazine I know to have been reliable and inquisitive for over 40 years], that Pope Francis has already quietly outed quite a number of influential "bad" ones ... He's quite a job to do. I hope he'll survive ...

Back to top Go down

Re: Bishops and even a high-ranking Cardinal kept propositioning me for sex - says Vatican Swiss Guard

Post by aquila on 25.03.14 18:36

Châtelaine wrote:I recently read [in a magazine I know to have been reliable and inquisitive for over 40 years], that Pope Francis has already quietly outed quite a number of influential "bad" ones ... He's quite a job to do. I hope he'll survive ...
I like Pope Francis. I'm not sure if it's a PR bluff on behalf of the Vatican but my gut instinct tells me he's a good man.  friends

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.03.14 18:57

@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I recently read [in a magazine I know to have been reliable and inquisitive for over 40 years], that Pope Francis has already quietly outed quite a number of influential "bad" ones ... He's quite a job to do. I hope he'll survive ...
I like Pope Francis. I'm not sure if it's a PR bluff on behalf of the Vatican but my gut instinct tells me he's a good man.  friends
I left the Roman Catholic church at age 16, but I'm still a "Christian", meaning that I do not go for "an eye for an eye", but rather turn the other cheek and try to live in harmony with and with respect to other people and nature.
I do like Pope Francis a lot too [nice that he shares my name and the name of my all-time favourite saint - I can talk to the animals too ...  smilie ].

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.03.14 19:10

@aquila wrote:
I like Pope Francis. I'm not sure if it's a PR bluff on behalf of the Vatican but my gut instinct tells me he's a good man.  
Pardon me if I dissent.

I agree he's made himself into a regular little celebrity.

He may be living in a modest mansion instead of in the Papal Palace, but otherwise he enjoys all the trappings of the 'high life'.

This was his utterly lame response to decades of industrial-scale child abuse of tens of hundreds of thousands of children by Roman Catholic clerics all over the world:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pope Francis has strongly defended the Roman Catholic Church's record on tackling sexual abuse by priests.

In a rare interview with an Italian newspaper, the Pope said "no-one else has done more" to root out paedophilia.

He said the Church had acted with transparency and responsibility, yet it was the only institution to have been attacked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26448075

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.03.14 19:17

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:
I like Pope Francis. I'm not sure if it's a PR bluff on behalf of the Vatican but my gut instinct tells me he's a good man.  
Pardon me if I dissent.

I agree he's made himself into a regular little celebrity.

He may be living in a modest mansion instead of in the Papal Palace, but otherwise he enjoys all the trappings of the 'high life'.

This was his utterly lame response to decades of industrial-scale child abuse of tens of hundreds of thousands of children by Roman Catholic clerics all over the world:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pope Francis has strongly defended the Roman Catholic Church's record on tackling sexual abuse by priests.

In a rare interview with an Italian newspaper, the Pope said "no-one else has done more" to root out paedophilia.

He said the Church had acted with transparency and responsibility, yet it was the only institution to have been attacked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26448075
Has Queen Elizabeth, Defender of the Faith ever uttered a single word to help just one human being who has been subjected to sexual abuse?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.03.14 20:02

@aquila wrote:
Has Queen Elizabeth, Defender of the Faith ever uttered a single word to help just one human being who has been subjected to sexual abuse?
Hallo aquila,

Successive Popes have been directly responsible for thosuands of their priests abusing tens, indeed hundreds of thousands of children over recent decades.

I am not sure in what way Queen Elizabeth can properly be compared to the Pope; the Queen is of course the nominal Head of State these days, whereas the Pope is arguably the Head of both the most powerful and the most wealthy organisation in the world and, as such, wields immense personal power.

You might find this list of '60 Facts' (always a good number in my experience) about the monarchy of interest: https://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Factfiles/60factsaboutTheQueen.aspx 

Item No. 14 is relevant to your question.

No doubt those who have been sexuallly abused, including by the Pope's men, are amongst the 3.5 million-plus who have written to the Queen, who always passes complaints from her subjects to one of her Ministers for reply.

Indeed, writing to the Queen seems to ensure a more prompt response from the Ministry concerned than any other approach

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.03.14 5:57

Thank you Tony, I'll take some time to read through the info today.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.03.14 7:25

The Roman Catholic Church insists on ( hetersosexual ) celibacy in the clergy.
It is then obviously going to attract a significantly higher then normal percentage of homosexuals in the clergy and monastic communities.
This has been well documented through history, (Chaucer, Boccaccio . . )
It should come as no surprise that some, or many, of these homosexuals will have paedophile, pederast, and / or promiscuous tendencies.

There is not a lot the Pope can do about it.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.03.14 8:28

@PeterMac wrote:The Roman Catholic Church insists on (hetersosexual) celibacy in the clergy.
It is then obviously going to attract a significantly higher then normal percentage of homosexuals in the clergy and monastic communities.
This has been well documented through history, (Chaucer, Boccaccio...)
It should come as no surprise that some, or many, of these homosexuals will have paedophile, pederast, and/or promiscuous tendencies.

There is not a lot the Pope can do about it.
What he should do, of course, is to allow his priests to marry. But that reform alone would not change the deeply anti-Christian character of the Roman Catholic Church.

Around 1,955 years ago, the apostle Paul wrote a letter to his fellow Christian worker, Timothy, expressly warning him as follows:

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth".

[ 1 Timothy 4 vv 1-3 ]

The Papacy claims that Peter was the first 'Bishop of Rome'. But Peter was married:

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever. And he touched her hands, and the fever left her: and she arose and ministered unto them [gave them food]".

[ Matthew 8 vv 14 & 15 ]

As with so many other un-Christian doctrines of theirs, successive Popes and their employees simply ignore the plain teachings of the Bible.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 26.03.14 17:03

I was reading that scripture in Timothy yesterday. How more obvious can it be that the Catholic Church has become the very thing Paul warned about.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum