The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Hobs on 29.06.14 20:32

From the ground looking up it is nigh on impossible to see what heights aircraft are flying at especially when you have several planes following each other

http://www.nokaviation.com/PPL_trg/rules.htm

For jetliners flying inside controlled airspace, pilots are still responsible for maintaining a safe distance from other aircraft. They also must strictly follow IFR or Instrument Flight Rules. In this mode of operation, pilots are flying under reduced visibility and must depend on their instruments for additional guidance and information. Though rules of separation vary depending on the airspace in which a jetliner is flying, in general, air traffic controllers and pilots are required to maintain a horizontal distance of 5 nautical miles between 2 aircraft flying at the same altitude. For altitudes at and below 29,000 feet, vertical separation must be maintained at a minimum 1,000 feet. For altitudes above 29,000 feet vertical separation must be maintained at a minimum of 2,000 feet.

If you watch clouds forming they can and do spread out even to filling the whole sky, depending on the weather conditions such as wind temperature, wind direction and location ( i found i could always see where the big towns and cities were due to the amount of cloud over them on a nice summer day (cities due to the concrete etc tend to be hotter than the countryside)

It is akin to someone smnoking a cigarette in a room.

The smoke which is particular can eventually fill the whole room with a faint fug, even to not being able to see it but you can smell it

The world is covered by air corridors so some areas will have a lot of traffic such as those used for passenger jets etc and then yoiu get areas outside those which would be used by the military, local aeroclubs and private aircraft, so although you think you wouldn't expect to see contrails, you can and do, all depending on the weather that day, the height of the aircraft, whether it is a jet or a prop.
Despite modern advances in technology we are still pretty crap at predicting the weather, anything over 5 days is hit and miss, mother nature can decide to be nice or cranky hence the weird weather we get ( last year we had hail in the middle of summer which only affected a small part of where i live, the fields were all white yet where i was the sun was shining.

For jets to carry passengers plus luggage plus crew plus fuel costs a huge amount of money, it would be impracticle if not impossible for said plane to then carry additional sprayers filled with whatever they wanted to spray.
Put it bluntly, the plane would be too heavy to take off.
Passengers would tend to notice spray canisters on the wings of their aircraft along with all the hundreds of thousands of plane spotters who would notice anything out of the ordinary.

Planes do cause pollution in the same way cars do because fossil fuels are dirty fuels which do not burn cleanly.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 01.07.14 9:46

Hello Hobs

Thank you for your reply and I do understand that there are specific rules on distance and height for aircraft but its virtually impossible to judge height and distance of jets in the sky from the ground - I know I have tried and for me is just about impossible. However these jets I saw in line were seconds behind each other but obviously some distance apart. They just created five lines of trails, shall we agree on this. I will scan through my thousands of pictures to see if I have one of these planes. I can't remember if I was driving at the time in which case I wont have one. But I will search I have over 4,000 photos so it may take some time. I promise if I find it I will post it. 

I have read on the "geoengineering site" that one comment referred to an incident on the civilian plane flying Mexico to somewhere in the USA. At one point in the journey they were asked to lower the blinds on the windows. Which the majority did do but some objected and were told that if they didn't comply they would be restrained. One can only guess what this was all about. It may have been something other than the fact that they were about to spray. But it does seem a strange thing to happen.

As regards air corridors, well all I can say is that these jets do not have specific air corridors. They fly in all sorts directions. Directly above us towards the east, west, south, north. In fact, everywhere. Criss-crossing the sky like lunatics!

This article is interesting, although I have not seen any information about it in the media at all.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/60-million-usd-claim-against-government-of-sweden-for-failure-to-respond-to-citizens-request-for-information-on-chemtrails/

60 million USD claim against government of Sweden for failure to respond to citizens request for information on chemtrails

April 9, 2014   

On April 1, 2014, charges were filed against the Swedish government and three of its agencies to the nation’s Chanceller of Justice for widespread and systematic violations of the much heralded “public principle” (“offentlighetsprincipen” similar to FOI). The violations occurred when the government failed to respond to over 4,000 citizen requests for information related to the ubiquitous spraying of aerosols over the country from aircrafts (a k a “chemtrailing”) that has been going on for several years.

Sweden’s “dirty half-dozen”: Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt, Minister of Defence Karin Enström, Minister for the Environment Lena Ek, Environmental Protection Agency Director General Maria Agren, Commander in Chief Sverker Göransson, and Director General for the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute Lena Häll Eriksson.

Given the scale and systematic nature of the violations, as well as the number of victims (over 1,034 as of April 1, 2014), damages of 100,000 SEK (ca. 15,000 USD) per instance have been claimed. Since the number of known instances of failure to uphold the “public principle” is over 4,000, the Swedish government may face up to half a billion SEK (ca. 60 million USD) in total claims.

2014-04-01JK
Box 2308
103 18 STOCKHOLM
FILING OF CHARGES WITH CLAIMS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT (MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT), ARMED FORCES, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY AND THE SWEDISH METEOROLOGICAL AND HYDROLOGICAL INSTITUTE FOR VIOLATIONS OF I.A. THE “PUBLIC PRINCIPLE”

Starting on February 11, 2014 – i.e. seven weeks or 49 days ago – the Government (Ministry of the Environment), the Armed Forces, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute and other government agencies have been approached with a demand for answers and action plans concerning the threat to human health as well as the entire ecosystem posed by the aerosol spraying of the sky over Sweden that occur on a daily basis.
The only official body that acted in accordance with the “public principle” and actually responded to the request was Sweden’s Civil Aviation Authority.
We therefore now file charges against the Government, the Armed Forces, the Environmental Protection Agency and the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute for violations against the “public principle”.
The charges include a claim for each agency for 100,000 SEK for each person, i.e. a total of 400 000 for undersigned.
The ongoing aerosol spraying over Sweden could hardly take place without Government consent and knowledge of aforementioned agencies and we reserve the right to further damages claims against these, as well as other so far unidentified entities, when the extent and coverup of the spraying has been confirmed.
Sincerely,
Attachments:
1. Request for information from the Government (Ministry of the Environment), the Armed Forces, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute, and Sweden’s Civil Aviation Authority: http://raddasverige.nu/?page_id=258

The original request (2014-02-11):

Dear elected official, civil servant,The one contemporary societal issue that perhaps best epitomizes the Danish writer Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes” is the stunningly massive aerosol spraying program government agencies and elected officials in Sweden quietly allow to continue to happen and which the media simply refuses to touch.
Given the many alarming reports about what chemicals the aerosols are actually made up of, as well as the harmful effects they have on humans and the ecosystem it is now time for an immediate halt to the spraying, followed by a public and intellectually honest discussion where all the facts are presented to the public.
Your response, including a proposal for action-plan is expected within three weeks.
Please reply to the sender CC aerosol@raddasverige.nu.
The homepage of this petition:
http://raddasverige.nu/?page_id=258
Sincerely,

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 03.07.14 16:21

Since I posted the above comment about these jets flying in all directions something really funny happened yesterday. I don't know what anyone else would think but to me it was a co-incidence that makes me wonder if I am being monitored. In the nicest possible way, of course. big grin they are like my friends now!

Late morning I think it was, I was out in the garden and lo and behold into a powdery blue/grey sky which they had created earlier, Blue Peter style, came five, but it could have been six, jets. I was spoilt for choice, I didn't know which direction to snap them without missing some of them. That is why I am not sure how many there were. But I did snap some but I can only upload a couple because the others show other peoples houses. But honestly, they were all flying in different directions, but in every direction I looked, north, east, south and west. I had to laugh, it was just so err.....predictable.

They are rather big but I am not sure how to make them small.

These other ones show what happened to our sky after they sprayed.

See the little helicoptor in the second to last picture. He was being "spotter" for the day. big grin

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.07.14 10:24

I have been searching for a picture of the jets I mentioned in a previous post. Five all traveling in the same direction within seconds of each other. Unfortunately so far I have not been able to find one. It is possible that I was driving at the time so I would not have been able to use my phone camera. However, I have found a photo of two jets in the same area of sky looking to the west. But they are flying in the opposite direct, heading south. Where as these five planes were heading north.

Here's the one with two jets:

This is one below looking south and you can see a jet flying and all the spray from previous jets and judging by the spread I would say probably 5 to 10 minutes have elapsed and ultimately we will have a complete white out as they would continue criss-crossing the sky all day. You can see what their target is as they follow the sun, you can see the effect quite well in this picture.

This next one below is what happens after about 20 minutes from spraying. As you can see we are losing our "blue". You can just see another jet at the bottom of the picture as they continue to spray.

This next picture below is very good because it captures the rainbow effect in the spray. I don't know for sure but I would imagine its the chemicals in the spray that causing this color. But this is also a good picture because it shows you how the trails start to spread. The trail is the one across the middle with what I think are real clouds below. The rainbow bit is the smudge in the middle.

Here is another below showing how the trails spread from just an innocuous looking line to something else. This picture is a good one. As it shows the sequence of what happens from just a trail, to a thicker trail and then a large layer at the top of the picture, of manufactured white stuff. The cloud at the bottom I think is real cloud. Still following the sun. Unless they want to completely wipe out the day this is normal everyday stuff. We are now, today, in a "whiteout". We have real clouds drifting along underneath a white sky. These usually go on for 4 or 5 days at a time depending on how much cooling they want. They may also induce it to rain as this is one way to cool the earth quicker. As blacksmiths/potters etc. do, they dunk their products in water to cool them down quickly. So they do it with the earth, it works.

I have hoofed out my Water Test Results. I had this done because I was getting rust stains on my washing. They were doing some new builds close by and I think this is what caused it so I reported in to the water company. The result was interesting. I do have Aluminum in the water: 18.6 apparently. The Maximum allowable at whatever ratio they calculate is 200mg/1. I actually know here should be none as its poisonous and causes damage to the brain. I am not worried for myself as I drink bottled water anyway. But its odd that they think its normal.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle on 04.07.14 10:27

Bravo, Angelique!

That is truly spooky indeed.

Thank you.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.07.14 10:36

missbeetle

Thank you - you made me smile today  roses

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 04.07.14 20:00

@Angelique wrote:I have been searching for a picture of the jets I mentioned in a previous post. Five all traveling in the same direction within seconds of each other. Unfortunately so far I have not been able to find one. It is possible that I was driving at the time so I would not have been able to use my phone camera. However, I have found a photo of two jets in the same area of sky looking to the west. But they are flying in the opposite direct, heading south. Where as these five planes were heading north.

Here's the one with two jets:

This is one below looking south and you can see a jet flying and all the spray from previous jets and judging by the spread I would say probably 5 to 10 minutes have elapsed and ultimately we will have a complete white out as they would continue criss-crossing the sky all day. You can see what their target is as they follow the sun, you can see the effect quite well in this picture.

This next one below is what happens after about 20 minutes from spraying. As you can see we are losing our "blue". You can just see another jet at the bottom of the picture as they continue to spray.

This next picture below is very good because it captures the rainbow effect in the spray. I don't know for sure but I would imagine its the chemicals in the spray that causing this color. But this is also a good picture because it shows you how the trails start to spread. The trail is the one across the middle with what I think are real clouds below. The rainbow bit is the smudge in the middle.

Here is another below showing how the trails spread from just an innocuous looking line to something else. This picture is a good one. As it shows the sequence of what happens from just a trail, to a thicker trail and then a large layer at the top of the picture, of manufactured white stuff. The cloud at the bottom I think is real cloud. Still following the sun. Unless they want to completely wipe out the day this is normal everyday stuff. We are now, today, in a "whiteout". We have real clouds drifting along underneath a white sky. These usually go on for 4 or 5 days at a time depending on how much cooling they want. They may also induce it to rain as this is one way to cool the earth quicker. As blacksmiths/potters etc. do, they dunk their products in water to cool them down quickly. So they do it with the earth, it works.

I have hoofed out my Water Test Results. I had this done because I was getting rust stains on my washing. They were doing some new builds close by and I think this is what caused it so I reported in to the water company. The result was interesting. I do have Aluminum in the water: 18.6 apparently. The Maximum allowable at whatever ratio they calculate is 200mg/1. I actually know here should be none as its poisonous and causes damage to the brain. I am not worried for myself as I drink bottled water anyway. But its odd that they think its normal.
With reference to the rainbow effect.

They are called sundogs and are caused by light refracting through ice crystals causing the rainbow effect.
They aren't common, i have seen a few though and it is beautiful to look at.
usually on a nice sunny day with really high thin whispy clouds you can see the halo affect as the sun shines through the cloud.
Sometimes you will see it on either side as the sun as a partial arc sometimes just on one side , top or bottom sometimes you see a big distinct halo and other times it is very faint and makes you wonder ids there a 'rainbow' there or am i imagining it. The colors in such cases are faint pastel colors, a mere hint.

http://www.atoptics.co.uk/

This page has info on all sorts of cloud effect including irridescent clouds

Regarding water, depending on your location the water will contain a bucket load of natural minerals ( remember hard water and soft water) even bottled water has a whole bunch of minerals which is why they taste different to each other, it depends on the mineral content values.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 04.07.14 21:55

Angelique I am so sick to the back teeth, literally, of this spraying, I watch them early morning, clear blue sky, then they start,, 6am, til way past 9 then again lunchtime, then early evening. Persistent trails  low level flying, spreading out over time, criss crossing, turning making a U, coming back and off again. I wrote to alex Salmond,  had a reply from ministerial office that someone will reply to my letter to Alex S. as soon as possible, that was over a week ago......anyway, I bought some orgonite tower busters and have been getting clued up on what ts all about, shocking.  I also bought zeolite powder so started taking that.  did you read the artcle that Easyjet were caught chemtrailing?
http://aircrap.org/busted-easy-jet-cheap-tickets-airline-caught-spraying-chemtrails-over-europe-2/332325/

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.07.14 22:01

Hello again Hobs  smilie 

Thank you for your diagram - I actually wasn't sure what the rainbow was/is and will accept that the reason you give. I know the reason we get rainbows are because of the sun shining through water droplets as well.  But I can't tell whether these trails have ice crystals in them only that it wasn't raining. However, I am willing to accept that I may be wrong and call them sundogs. 

I am going to print off the diagram and give it to my son as I know he will be interested.

Many thanks for the link - I am off now to read more on this subject.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.07.14 22:19

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Angelique I am so sick to the back teeth, literally, of this spraying, I watch them early morning, clear blue sky, then they start,, 6am, til way past 9 then again lunchtime, then early evening. Persistent trails  low level flying, spreading out over time, criss crossing, turning making a U, coming back and off again. I wrote to alex Salmond,  had a reply from ministerial office that someone will reply to my letter to Alex S. as soon as possible, that was over a week ago......anyway, I bought some orgonite tower busters and have been getting clued up on what ts all about, shocking.  I also bought zeolite powder so started taking that.  did you read the artcle that Easyjet were caught chemtrailing?
http://aircrap.org/busted-easy-jet-cheap-tickets-airline-caught-spraying-chemtrails-over-europe-2/332325/

Hi Upsy Daisy

Really, I am gobsmacked - I am so sorry you are getting pasted - it's awful isn't it. Yes, there are times when I am out in the garden early at the start of a beautiful sunny morning when it really gets me mad, I hear the continuous flying overhead and I know what is happening, they are spraying and it drives me crazy too! Thinking to myself - well, there goes another sunny day ruined before we had time to enjoy it.

I haven't posted up the worst days because I really don't think people will accept them without seeing the days where its most obvious and there is still some blue left to show up the trails. We are in complete whiteout at the moment. By 5 pm yesterday the sky was completely covered in white. 

I doubt very much you will get a reply from Alex S. But please post if you do - I wonder if they will just not reply, a bit like the request in Sweden. Not that I want to go on about the 'geoengineering site' but it does explain an awful lot of what is going on if you felt like visiting there. But yes, I have read about these organite tower busters and have read how to make your own but it involves mixing stuff in which they plunge the rod with the crystals so its quite a job for me. I have heard that it works and I went on some chaps site and he said he doesn't have any trails at all now. So let me know how you get on. Can you tell me where you got them from ?

I haven't heard about zeolite powder - where did you get it from ?  Are you able to recommend a site ? What does it do ?

Sorry to be asking so many questions - hope you don't mind.

Glad to be chatting to you.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 04.07.14 22:37

Yes, been on the geoengineering sites  watched a load of presentations, plus some US whistleblowrs on the subject. Google kristen meghan.

I ordered orgonite mini towerbusters from amazon, made to order in about 2 weeks for about 20 quid I think. Use them around the house for emf etc as well.  The zeolite from ebay, powder for, to safely detox heavy metals from body due to environment plus amalgam fillings etc. Just got thst today. Here is some info

http://www.integral-health-guide.com/powdered-zeolite/
http://www.awesomeorgonite.com/experiments.html
info re orgonite is interesting. My herbs outside flourished when I put the orgonite on the patio step but since the recent, bad chemmy rain my herbs are going a bit bad. My other trees suffering disease too. All was beautiful and green until a few weeks ago, now trees showing signs of bad fungal and leaf browning, curling etc. Loads of dead bees just dropping out of the sky as well. nah

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 04.07.14 22:47

Ps meant to say on heavy spray days I put 3 of those little busters outside and the trails directly above seem to part and move away unlike the rest of the thicker trail.....coincidece...jo-incidence perhaps..... smilie

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 05.07.14 0:06

Hi Upsy Daisy

Oh thank you so much for the info. I was under the impression that you had the tall tower organite things - like six foot tall - but obviously you meant the small pucks - yes? - I confused them with something else though they sound the same. The picture on the site of the one with three pipes in a bucket under the tree were the ones I read about before. But these ones  were much bigger and they were plunged in a bucket of resin, I remember now, but you have mix the resin and put the crystals glued into the bottom of the pipe and then into the resin. As the pipes are hollow they emit whatever it is up the pipe and into the atmosphere and that disperses the trails apparently. I think you have to make them yourself. But if you had the small pucks and they worked that is better than nothing. 

It would be amazing to see this effect that you had on the trails so I have got to have them if only to try it out. Do you think it was a coincidence ? How cool if we can undo the spray - my jet friends would be most put out!

So thank you for the links. I will definitely be buying the zeolite as it sounds excellent for cleansing the body, thank you again.  roses

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Weird weather...

Post by missbeetle on 05.07.14 5:14

It's the middle of winter where I live - I've spent the afternoon picking tomatoes from an unsheltered field.

Apparently we have had the warmest June on record.

No spraying here thus far - I live in a politically sensitive area - though  I hear they are plagued by it up in Northland.

Please keep on with your observations.

I find them fascinating

P.S. Do your bit for the bees by planting blue flowers. Blue flowers are soothing, and bees are creatures of joy and bounty.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 05.07.14 8:22

Yes the poor bees there are approx 1/10 the amount we had last summer and also hardly any hover flies, wasps and butterflies. They all started dwindling around the time the trees started going a bit funny with spots here and there. Also my berry trees all producing fruit much earlier this year. There was hardly any snow, a very mild winter by Scottish standards. 

I do think the little busters have had some impact. Here are some pics.oooh trying to but dont know how to copy paste a photo on...have copied to clipboard, am on a tablet. Can't see insert image button. Anyone? Thanks!

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 05.07.14 8:42

Found the image function but evry time I select my image and press upload it tells no no image selected......mmmmm scrat hing head here....... nah 

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.07.14 9:35

@Angelique wrote:Hello Lioned

Oh I agree with you that if they want to poison us your right - there are plenty of ways to do this. Talking to various people about this subject receives a similar response. One way is as suggested by SallyVern above. 

What isn't clear is why they think the risk is acceptable in carrying out this program of spraying without the consent of the people. We have regulations regarding pollution. Even the airlines have to conform to regulations regarding emissions but these don't seem to apply to these jets.

If they, whoever they are, would actually come forward and explain why they are doing it maybe we would understand. Perhaps we wouldn't like it but it may be what I referred to in a previous post, that the ozone layer is not protecting us any more, who knows.

If they`re poisoning us, wouldn`t they be poisoning themselves as well?

I can`t go out in the summer heat on a clear day - the sun`s rays burn after a few minutes, but find it more tolerable when the sky is misted over.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 27.07.14 16:01

Just to give an update on the http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-investigation-demanded-by-shasta-county-residents/

Dane Wigginton plus 10 experts have given to Shasta County Board of Supervisors a presentation which you can watch if you click the above link. They voted unanimously to send a copy of the Meeting plus all papers regarding water tests and field tests to various Agencies asking firmly for a response to their request for an investigation regarding Public Health Hazard and Environmental contamination.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 27.07.14 17:47

Hello Woofer

Sorry I haven't replied sooner.

Yes, they are poisoning themselves but it seems they don't really care!

Only from reading up on the site (geoengineering) can I put forward a logical reason or maybe two.

If you watch the presentation by Dane Wigginton he covers quite a lot of points, which must occur to many people about why this would be happening - that they don't care if they are poisoning themselves. 

IMO it started because scientists like to experiment and so they did. Maybe the trouble occurred when they experimented to alter the weather just to see if they could. It then became a useful tool for varying reasons, not least of all to make it rain where there was no rain. Then as a way to stop global warming. But the consequences of what they have done are far reaching. We are now experiencing the results. So yes, when you go out in the sun it is less tolerable than previously because the UV rays are penetrating the ozone layer. The silvery misty clouds are the spray they are using to try to stop the UV rays. 

But would anyone like to be one of the scientists, albeit at someone else's bidding, that initially decided that this would be a good experiment only to find out that you and a few others were the ones who inadvertently are destroying the ozone layer. Because without the ozone layer we are finished/over. Would anyone even want to admit to being one of the scientists. No, they wouldn't - so they go for the cover-up and start spraying like mad men.

If you watch the Presentation Dane gave at about (7min.19secs.) he talks about the documents he has and that they refer to SAR, Solar Radiation Management. The clue is in the word Radiation. At (8.04secs.) A Government document from the National Science Foundation acknowledges that injecting sulphate particles, which is geoengineering aka stratospheric aerosols, will decimate the ozone layer and will destroy from 1/4 to 3/4 of the ozone layer.

NASA has just released information that UV rays have increased from 10/11 to a massive 43. Dane says this is lethal! But this is a report from 10 years ago. (See 9mins.03secs.) Dane believes the ozone layer is being damaged further by the spraying.

IMO Once they started spraying, they had to continue to spray because of the UV levels rising. It's an ever-increasing battle. The  more they spray the more they have to spray, the more damage will be done to the ozone layer. So the UV levels will continue rise and it will be too hot to stay in the sun.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 10:02

@missbeetle wrote:It's the middle of winter where I live - I've spent the afternoon picking tomatoes from an unsheltered field.

Apparently we have had the warmest June on record.

No spraying here thus far - I live in a politically sensitive area - though  I hear they are plagued by it up in Northland.

Please keep on with your observations.

I find them fascinating

P.S. Do your bit for the bees by planting blue flowers. Blue flowers are soothing, and bees are creatures of joy and bounty.

Hello missbeetle

Sorry I am late in seeing your post. I am heartened that you find this subject of interest. I too am worried about the bees. I have a friend who has hives here in Cornwall and obviously he produces products from the honey which he sells. He has also started using various fruits and makes Mead. So he is very dependant on bees for honey and fruit.

I do speak to him about geoengineering and the effect on bees but he just smiles at me and changes the subject. If I were not a good friend I think I would get quite angry with him. But he is kind and of the same mould and ethics as I am and so I obviously allow him his opinion.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 10:26

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04bdtqt/our-planet-from-the-air-home

Above is a link to an episode I watched about the state of our planet on Saturday and I think even if you are not very interested in the thread subject this is worth your time to watch. Please, Please try and watch it - I know its long but it is important. It is extremely compelling, a good narrator as well. If she doesn't get to you the images will!

Anyway towards the end is the bit I want to mention - its the methane beds under Siberia. The prediction is we have only 10 years and if we don't solve the problem of rising temperatures we may as well forget it.

P.S the episode has only 3 days left.

Here is a comment I put up on the geoengineering site:

"Comment on geoengineering
Dane

Applause from me for an impressive Presentation. Its getting ever more harder for people to turn away from what is happening. We here in the UK are being treated to photos by our meteorologists on the television. They have shown on the backdrop behind them the trails on the weather reports.

However an update on the propaganda machine here in the UK.

I have just watched recording of a programme on BBC Four “Our Planet from the Air “on iPlayer shown on 23rd July 2014. I am not sure how they filmed this but I do wonder if it was with Drones/Google. If anyone can catch it where they live its worth watching. I didn't see any shadows of whatever they used. In this film it describes the "water cycle" i.e. waterfalls, water vapor, clouds, rain, springs, rivers, seas, oceans, glaciers.
It describes how "global warming"/"climate change" (they want both of these labels for themselves obviously) is affecting the cycle of air production on planet Earth. It's full of all the usual stuff about plundering the Earth resources etc, etc. The fact that trees, the pinnacle of plant life, are being destroyed faster than ever. Oh! At last, they realise that trees are important!  At long last. It is all plants that give us air.
Underground aquifers are drying out - features Los Vegas, Palm Springs as "mirages" in the desert. The Colorado River water levels in the catchment areas are plummeting. Water shortages will affect 2 billion people by 2025.

"All living matter is linked: Water. Air. Soil. Trees. The Worlds magic is right in front of our eyes. Trees breathe ground water as light mist. They form a canopy that alleviates the impact of heavy rains. The forest provides the humidity that is necessary for life. They store carbon, containing more that all in the Earth's atmosphere. They are the corner stone of the climatic balance on which we ALL depend. The trees as the primary force provide a habitat for 3/4 of the -planets bio-diversity. That is to say - of ALL life on Earth. These forests provide the remedies that cure us. The substances secreted by these plants can be recognised by our bodies - our cells talk the same language. We are of the same family".
Deforestation is highlighted replacing forest with Soya Bean, Oil Palm and Eucalyptus.

Haiti - only 2% of the forests remaining. Hills surrounding are bare - soil is eroding. Does no longer sustain farming.
You get the idea though - Easter Island is mentioned. The Rapa Nui felled all the trees. No trees - No Life.

Possible loss of Arctic ice by 2015!

Greenland warming. Holds 20% of all fresh water of the whole planet. If it melts sea levels will rise by 7 metres. Lakes are appearing on the ice cap
Note: Nothing yet though about engineering the weather.

BUT interestingly near the end of the film the Methane beds are mentioned that you refer to and about the fact that if the permafrost melts we are.....well, you know. It was referred to as a “Climatic Time Bomb”. The narrative is we have to do something within the next 10 years or we enter territory unknown. They cannot predict what will happen.

So They Know, "They" know about the methane. Is this what’s driving the geoengineering.
And if They know then what is the point of amassing all this land, all this money and all these assets.
Actually it is an insight into how destructive human beings can be.
At the end it refers to solar and wind power – we must change.
“All we have to do is stop drilling the Earth and start looking to the sky. All we have to do is to learn to cultivate the Sun”.

How can we do this to “save the climate” if they use aerosols because they have damaged the ozone layer and its letting through the UV rays.

What is really going on?"

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 10:39

Well,  there is definitely some cover up going on......I have been in dialogue with a local government employee regarding this issue to get some answers.  So far, all three points have been refuted by myself ; denying all knowledge and suggesting it is normal contrails, which I refuted when a normal plane spewing contrails and a chemtrail plane spewing chemtrails flew over at the same time, one with a quick dissipation of vapours and the other, well, the other TWELVE taking a good few hours to dissipate... blaming an increase in air traffic...had to snigger...this is Edinburgh after all, there is hardly a plane goes over the sky here, the flight path takes a much further away path, it's only the odd one you see here, mostly chemplanes and lastly weather conditions...if it is windy apparently the contrails will disperse differently..also had to snigger...since one day it was quite windy, trees blowing, fast moving clouds, yet STRANGELY enough..the chemtrails took the same few hours to disperse as usual...tut, tut...pathetic attempt.  Also, wrote to the guy to ask what on earth this strange asterisk shaped cloud formation.... I keep getting out of office replies and have also been advised to contact civil aviation authority.  It's laughable actually.  There is a huge cover up of some sorts going on. Just not sure what they are hiding, but they ARE hiding something.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 28.07.14 11:03

Hello Upsy Daisy  hello 

I am glad you managed to upload that jolly good picture of the sky up there in Scotland. I had some similar which I have been meaning to upload. Just getting bogged down with other things.

I understand how you feel about getting "out of office" replies but you do seem to be getting further than I do. They are actually talking to you. I can't get past the smirking and smiling and "yes, dear" with side glances to their colleagues. Yes I know exactly what they are thinking.

Can you upload the "asterix photo" if you have one. I should like to see it very much. There is one odd photo of a round cloud - funny I know but its like of circle with a ring of blue then more chemtrail cloud blocking it in on the geo-site in the SkyderAlert trailor on the main Home page about half way down. Or you can go to uTube and see it. 

I think the pilots just get bored. I think I mentioned this in a earlier post. That one day we are going to see an accident that wont be reported.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 11:06

ooh I attached the pic, you can't see it but I attached it to my post and can see it as part of the post....erm...I shall try again... smilie 

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.07.14 11:07

unless I am doing something wrong I can see it attached again to my post...help if I am doing this incorrectlu since I seem to getting stress out with this servimg.com situation.. i have attached it as a url.  nah

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum