The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 10:14

daffodil

Thank you for your reply. I don't know why you cannot see them on the North Coast other than the fact the Chemtrails are usually sprayed to follow the sun, perhaps this is why - not sure why they would not cover north coast as well. Do you have white-outs for two or three days. It starts like a normal day then gradually becomes white in vast areas then completely white?

It is interesting that you don't see them - a bit like Scotland - although any television series documentaries etc, that I see I always see them as I continually look at the sky now.

The other thing is which to my mind confirms that these planes are spraying us is because we don't have civilian planes flying in the directions that these planes fly. Nor do they make crosses on the routes that they do fly. it does all seem so futile to me!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by AndyB on 11.06.14 10:20

@Angelique wrote:The other thing is which to my mind confirms that these planes are spraying us is because we don't have civilian planes flying in the directions that these planes fly. Nor do they make crosses on the routes that they do fly. it does all seem so futile to me!
Where do you see chemtrails that are not in an area flown by commercial flights?

I can see lots of crosses in the video I posted above

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 10:29

Hobson

Thank you for stating why you think these Chemtrails are just condensation.

I accept your opinion regarding climate change and global warming being a nonsense, of course we are going to get warmer - totally agree. The reason it annoys me is because the global war mists couldn't push their agenda so they grabbed "real climate change" as their slogan and use it as though it's something new, which it isn't.

Engines have now advanced so that they emit very little into the atmosphere and leave very short contrails. The ones I see are not the same. Yesterday was unbelievable - I stood in my front garden with people milling around carrying out their everyday lives whilst this high flying jet pasted a huge, and I mean huge chemtrail right across the sky - it was enormous, not your usually small width, but huge. I took pictures obviously but what I couldn't understand was that no-one even noticed!

C'est La Vie!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 10:31

@AndyB wrote:
@Angelique wrote:The other thing is which to my mind confirms that these planes are spraying us is because we don't have civilian planes flying in the directions that these planes fly. Nor do they make crosses on the routes that they do fly. it does all seem so futile to me!
Where do you see chemtrails that are not in an area flown by commercial flights?

I can see lots of crosses in the video I posted above

I see them all over Cornwall - I looked on the site which shows all planes flying over Cornwall but none are flying in the directions that these jets fly. Unless, of course we are not being told about all these flights for some reason?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 10:42

AndyB

I tried to watch the video but I can't get it to work.

I don't know why the areas you state have more or less trails, let's call them that for now. Ordinarily, condensation disperses and disappears, the ones I see don't. They spread outwards in some cases into a powdery white haze and depending on how many jets follow on behind either thickens to a complete white out or just stays hazy. Then sometimes, as it did last year after two weeks solid sun, the trails produced small compact white clouds and the sun appeared "glassy". It was still warm but you couldn't feel the sun at all.

As regards the video trails - we shouldn't see any at all - they should disperse to nothing if it's "just water".

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by AndyB on 11.06.14 10:59

The video is on this page: http://www.fastcodesign.com/3027643/24-hours-of-flight-paths-over-europe-visualized-in-a-gorgeous-video. I hope you can get it to work because, regardless of what's in the sky, its a fascinating and beautiful piece of footage. This is a grab of Cornwall (which doesn't feature much)



Under normal conditions I would expect contrails to slowly dissipate into thin whispy clouds that might thicken as more planes fly through. (Clouds are water vapour). The formation of the compact white clouds you describe I would put down to the conditions in the upper atmosphere at the time irrespective of whether they are water vapour or something more sinister.

You're right about us not being able to see the video trails of course. What the video shows are the tracks of each plane's movement held within NATS's computer system. I'm suggesting that, had each of the planes represented by the tracks produced condensation from its engines, then I would expect to see trails in the sky that match both the tracks in the video and the pictures in this thread

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 11:21

AndyB

Ah right I understand.

Thanks for the little screen grab type picture of Cornwall.

Will go onto my mac later today and see if I can work the video. I am using iPad which generally doesn't let me run videos for some reason.

Can I just ask does it say how many jets are shown and if so the total jets for any one day? The site I was on showing flights had none over Cornwall just I think Exeter to Bristol none crossing as shown on your picture. Also does it say the destination of these flights?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 11:27

Hobs

"it is all interlinked and if we cause it to rain where it didn;t previously we will either cause mass flooding and destruxction in places they rarely fllooded if at all and temperate climates will now get droughts and rocketing temps.

it will probably also result in more extreme weather such as hurricanes and tornades all being stronger oceans will continue to rise until it reaches it's peak and then the earth will start to cool down and iceage here we come. and, in the end the planet will reset itself."

Well yes I totally agree all the predictions of climate change and increase in temperature will have these effects.. I have to agree that these changes also cover what has happened recently not only in the flooding in the UK but in other countries around the world. But it also could be that if you change the climate artificially in one place it will cause a change of weather somewhere else. IMO the two things appear on the face of it, to be acceptable as cause and effect.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 11:49

@listener wrote:
@Angelique wrote:
@listener wrote:I guess all those responsible for spraying the population from planes  big grin  big grin  big grin ,  soz , must live up near me in Bonnie Scotland because we have beautiful clear blue skies, without 'chemtrails' most of the time! (except when it's chuching it down)  smilie

Hi listener

That's ok I am just very glad you don't have any Chemtrails where you live. :)

Who knows I may just have to move to Scotland in the near future.

Hello Angelique, It's a truly marvelous part of the world (mostly) and will be even better if we finally manage to shake off the scumbags at westminster next year, who have dragged us down for so long!
And NO 'chemtrails' ! roses 

Hi listener

Sorry late seeing your reply.

I am really hoping that Scotland does become independent because I fully support the sovereignty of people, be they Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Irish and even English, hurrah!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 11.06.14 12:02

AndyB

Wow - yes I see what you mean is beautiful to watch. And no, you don't get any information about destinations or how many, so not to worry about those questions of mine!

I recently went to Dorchester to a family event and enjoyed the trip immensely as I don't drive very far in my car so I was able to watch the scenery and enjoy it. As we came home and approached Cornwall over Bodmin Moor we looked over at the sunset and saw all the chemtrails slapped into the sky trying haze it out... ha! ha! I had to laugh, we were traveling a la convoy, three cars, and we were all pointing and laughing at it - it was so funny - in its own way it was like we knew we were home because of the massive trails. But it isn't really funny when you realise that it shouldn't be there. 

It should be a fine sunset blessing a day passed.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by AndyB on 11.06.14 12:15


AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 27.06.14 14:19

I would like to comment here on a post that Tony has “Greenpeace co-founder says *There is no scientific proof of climate change”
 
The fact that our weather and subsequent climate cannot be accurately predicted any more really is important. I think its because scientists can and have and are continuing to manipulate and interrupt the weather in such a way to control any warming/cooling/drought/flood that is happening as a result of the interference carried out as an experiment. China and Russia have done similar to specifically make sure they have fine weather at any given time.
 
But in the manipulation of the sequence of weather it can cause extremes elsewhere. The main reason scientists started to try and cool our climate has IMO and Dane Wiggintons’ opinion (he of geoengineeringwatch.com) initially caused this scenario to arise.
 
If I was to say that most of what we hear about our climate is propaganda and that in reality I agree with the fact that we are cooling. The Earth has been through massive climate changes before we ever existed and only by ignoring our past climate history can the "global warmists" accuse human activity as the culprit. The trouble comes when we wake up and believe what our eyes can see and what we experience day by day that we can then realise that they are using this propaganda to cover what they are now doing because of what they "have" done to try an control the rise in temperature caused by trying to alter the weather. If you like they are riding on the back of the "global warmists". 
 
Its very difficult to understand, but to make it clearer: 
We were cooling. 
Because they altered the weather we are now heating. 
So they are "spraying" to make us cool down. 
That is why our weather is so erratic.  
 
America can have snow storms that don't melt when the day temperature is 40 degrees. 
 
I watched a programme which was shown very early Wednesday morning: Voyager: The Final Frontier on BBC4 at 1.50 am. If anyone can catch it on iPlayer I would recommend it. My favourite astronomer Carl Sagan was also involved so it makes it doubly interesting. It becomes very interesting when they have predict within a second of accuracy when the voyager was going to pass over the north pole on Neptune to point the camera in the right direction after a flight of nearly 12 years. A Voyager Scientist involved in the planning of the journey of the second craft was trying to predict this but there were storm events to deal with as well. They had to do this two weeks in advance and 3 billion miles away from Neptune! They had to try and forecast the weather when this was going to occur as the craft flew by to ensure scientific success and they succeeded! It’s so amazing and it’s also worth watching for the pictures of the patterns on Jupiter. For me it’s artistically satisfying in itself. How ironic that they could predict this 3 billion of miles away but it is virtually impossible to predict our own weather or climate any more. In fact, they feature a hurricane event in America where they can’t predict which way it’s going.
 
It was a great success and now I am in love with Neptune, it’s such a gorgeous planet. Blue and beautiful - as peaceful and alluring as the sky.
 
There are only 4 more days left to watch it though.
 
Here is the link to the iPlayer: 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01nj48v/voyager-to-the-final-frontier

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by MrsC on 27.06.14 15:04

I've only just come across this thread and it makes for an interesting read but I'd really like to know what you say regarding the question posted below (from page 1), and what do you believe 'they' are spraying us with and why?


@Mike wrote:But...if they're spraying us then surely they're spraying themselves?

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 27.06.14 15:49

@MrsC wrote:I've only just come across this thread and it makes for an interesting read but I'd really like to know what you say regarding the question posted below (from page 1), and what do you believe 'they' are spraying us with and why?


@Mike wrote:But...if they're spraying us then surely they're spraying themselves?
Hello MrsC

Yes its an interesting scenario is it not?

Having been "a believer" for some time now this has been asked on Dane Wigginton's site over and over again. 

The chemicals they have found in rain ahead of a front travelling over populated/unpopulated areas in America are three:

Aluminum
Strontium
Barium.

According to reports these are dangerous substances which should not be found in soil, especially Aluminum as it attaches itself to other particles and can kill plants as they try to take up water through their roots. 

So many tests on water by people living in America have been done that most laboratories refuse to test for these substances anymore. You have to find private ones. In the UK we can have testing on rainwater done, even tap water which I had done a little while ago but only a small amount of Aluminum was found. I think there was Strontium in it as well but will have to fish it out and have another look. There is a UK site that will send off water samples for you to a private laboratory but you have become a member and I haven't done this although I would like to the site asks many questions which I am not prepared to answer. One never knows if its "for real" or not. However, the results from other people listed on the site found the exact same chemicals in rainwater.

In answer to the question Mike proposed -  I think the situation must be really bad and that there is no alternative.

Well its the same thing really as to why would pilots fly these jets spraying people. It has been said that they wear oxygen masks and suits but these particles they are spraying are nano-particles and whilst they may be safe inside a suit what happens when they take it off?

Its because in the first instance scientists realised they could alter weather and that it could become the ultimate weapon - for use to control people, countries, whatever. In using these chemicals while they experimented with weather control they found out that the chemicals had actually damaged the ozone layer to the point that it would not recover. In fact, on Dane's site there is a video of one "David Keith" at a conference saying these things and proposing that they should "spray" to counteract the effects of the sun penetrating the ozone layer. If anything it had stopped the automatic production of the ozone layer and the ability of it to protect us all, the population of the world, from damaging UV rays - hence the global warming and predicted increases in cancer. 

I believe and I think I am correct in saying that Dane Wigginton also believes that if they don't stop spraying there is going to be no alternative. He thinks they should stop now before its too late and let the Earth/Ozone layer try and repair itself. That they are prepared to spray us and themselves shows how bad it is.

If they did nothing and this only my opinion, I think that we would now been non-existent. Certain areas on Earth would have been burnt to a frazzle making food production impossible. This is why I think that spraying us is, in fact, protecting us albeit with poisonous substances. Which is worse, death by chemical or death by UV rays, drought, floods. There would be no food grown, which is one of the things I believe that was Americas first thought - hence GMO. Corporations don't like losing money so GMO have perfected an aluminum resistant seed so we can go on growing food.

I have barely scratched the surface of the why, what and when but I hope I have helped.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by SallyVern on 28.06.14 0:42

@Mike wrote:But...if they're spraying us then surely they're spraying themselves?
Fluoride is a toxic waste from aluminium yet it was added to our water and toothpaste. If anyone would care to take a look at the following link, it gives some idea as to how some think regards our health and cheap alternatives to getting rid of toxic waste:

http://real-agenda.com/2011/04/01/fluoride-is-a-toxic-industrial-waste-product/

I don't know the real reasoning behind chemtrails but I'm damn sure it's got nothing to do with so-called Global Warming. That's simply an excuse. My opinion only, but like fluoride, I think they're spraying our skies as a cheap alternative of getting rid of toxic waste. Think now; forget the future. Do they care? Do they hell. They've been poisoning the world for years in one form or another.

PS. This forum is running really slow lately. It takes ages to load each page and replying is a pain. I've hit the back button to post this PS because my original post took ages to go through. I hope I got it before my original post submitted but if not then I apologise if I've doubled posted (can Mods/Admin please delete my original post - if this one shows up of course). I'm not having any problems with any other sites so guessing it's a problem here for some reason.

SallyVern

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by MrsC on 28.06.14 5:29

@Angelique wrote:
@MrsC wrote:I've only just come across this thread and it makes for an interesting read but I'd really like to know what you say regarding the question posted below (from page 1), and what do you believe 'they' are spraying us with and why?


@Mike wrote:But...if they're spraying us then surely they're spraying themselves?
Hello MrsC

Yes its an interesting scenario is it not?

Having been "a believer" for some time now this has been asked on Dane Wigginton's site over and over again. 

The chemicals they have found in rain ahead of a front travelling over populated/unpopulated areas in America are three:

Aluminum
Strontium
Barium.

According to reports these are dangerous substances which should not be found in soil, especially Aluminum as it attaches itself to other particles and can kill plants as they try to take up water through their roots. 

So many tests on water by people living in America have been done that most laboratories refuse to test for these substances anymore. You have to find private ones. In the UK we can have testing on rainwater done, even tap water which I had done a little while ago but only a small amount of Aluminum was found. I think there was Strontium in it as well but will have to fish it out and have another look. There is a UK site that will send off water samples for you to a private laboratory but you have become a member and I haven't done this although I would like to the site asks many questions which I am not prepared to answer. One never knows if its "for real" or not. However, the results from other people listed on the site found the exact same chemicals in rainwater.

In answer to the question Mike proposed -  I think the situation must be really bad and that there is no alternative.

Well its the same thing really as to why would pilots fly these jets spraying people. It has been said that they wear oxygen masks and suits but these particles they are spraying are nano-particles and whilst they may be safe inside a suit what happens when they take it off?

Its because in the first instance scientists realised they could alter weather and that it could become the ultimate weapon - for use to control people, countries, whatever. In using these chemicals while they experimented with weather control they found out that the chemicals had actually damaged the ozone layer to the point that it would not recover. In fact, on Dane's site there is a video of one "David Keith" at a conference saying these things and proposing that they should "spray" to counteract the effects of the sun penetrating the ozone layer. If anything it had stopped the automatic production of the ozone layer and the ability of it to protect us all, the population of the world, from damaging UV rays - hence the global warming and predicted increases in cancer. 

I believe and I think I am correct in saying that Dane Wigginton also believes that if they don't stop spraying there is going to be no alternative. He thinks they should stop now before its too late and let the Earth/Ozone layer try and repair itself. That they are prepared to spray us and themselves shows how bad it is.

If they did nothing and this only my opinion, I think that we would now been non-existent. Certain areas on Earth would have been burnt to a frazzle making food production impossible. This is why I think that spraying us is, in fact, protecting us albeit with poisonous substances. Which is worse, death by chemical or death by UV rays, drought, floods. There would be no food grown, which is one of the things I believe that was Americas first thought - hence GMO. Corporations don't like losing money so GMO have perfected an aluminum resistant seed so we can go on growing food.

I have barely scratched the surface of the why, what and when but I hope I have helped.

Thank you, Angelique.  roses 

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by ReinierK on 28.06.14 5:32

People really lack the basic knowledge about condensation...

ReinierK

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.06.14 18:53

MrsC

You are very welcome  roses

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.06.14 18:59

ReinierK

Yes I have to admit I am! 

But there are a lot of people who are very qualified who will be able to argue this point.

Even my son understands it better than I. In fact, he tells me that the recent heavy downpour we had here in West Cornwall was definitely odd. He said the wind was blowing the wrong way for precipitation. I just agreed because I don't have any knowledge of this. 

But having experienced an "on - off" demonstration specifically performed in front of my eyes which left me in no doubt that the jets are spraying something. I simply do not believe in the condensation view. 

Or can you turn condensation on and off?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Lioned on 28.06.14 21:01

You can turn condensation on and off if you turn the heat up or down,its easy science.


http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

Lioned

Posts : 150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 28.06.14 22:48

@Lioned wrote:You can turn condensation on and off if you turn the heat up or down,its easy science.


http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

Hi Lioned

Thank you for the Link.

It is interesting but if these "trails" are condensation then they should evaporate and not spread until they cover the sky. If the jet I saw demonstrating the on/off sequence was turning his engine on and off it would have been dangerous I would think.

I quite understand that it would depend on what height these jets are flying but we see jets flying at similar levels that are not making any "trails" at all. So are these jets must be using some other form of power?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Hobs on 28.06.14 23:21

@Angelique wrote:
@Lioned wrote:You can turn condensation on and off if you turn the heat up or down,its easy science.


http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

Hi Lioned

Thank you for the Link.

It is interesting but if these "trails" are condensation then they should evaporate and not spread until they cover the sky. If the jet I saw demonstrating the on/off sequence was turning his engine on and off it would have been dangerous I would think.

I quite understand that it would depend on what height these jets are flying but we see jets flying at similar levels that are not making any "trails" at all. So are these jets must be using some other form of power?
What type of jets are you referring to?

If you mean military jets then usually they are flying lower than commercial jets and thus will not produce contrails.

The higher you are the colder the temps which is why in canada when it was 100 degrees plus at the bottom of the valley on a glorious summers day, the moountians still had a chit load of snow and ice in their peaks.
I discovered this as i and my friends used the chairlift to go up for the views at lake louise ( highly reccommended)

As we travelled upwards i could physically feel the temperature cooling the higher we went and on the return journey i felt the temperature warming th closer we got to the base.
As an addendum, my firend reassured me that their would be no mosquitos at the height we were at. I was being eaten alive, i think they decided i was ethnic food.

We were looking around taking pics and generally acting like grockles when i got bitten by the biggest frikken mosquito i have ever seen.
I watched it land and bite me before i squished it.

The impossible had happened i got but by a beastie that shouldn't have even been there plus i had an allergic reaction to the bugger and had to visit a pharmacist who took pleasure in drawing a nice big black line around ther swelling and said if the swelling continued i should visit a dr, have some antihistamines.

Anyhow since commercial jets fly at 33,000 feet plus the outside temps are generally -40 and lower, pretty darn cold and when hot air meets cold hair you get condesation  ie clouds

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.

Hobs

Posts : 711
Reputation : 282
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 29.06.14 11:30

Hello Hobs

I am pleased that you have recovered from the "beastie" and you are not alone regarding allergic reactions either my partner had a similar experience but ended up on antibiotics and this was at a time when Doctors were being very frugal with these tablets! We don't have mountains in West Cornwall unfortunately as I would love to be able to at least photograph them if not actually trek around them. But we do have a lot of what would be described as marshy land in Hayle. This is probably where our particular midge/mosquito came from. Only two other people that we know of had the same nasty experience and were laid low with the same symptoms. One was reported in the paper and the other was the wife of a colleague.

As regard temperatures at these heights - hot air meeting cold - I agree you would get condensation. But would that cause a lovely summers day to turn into a white-out? Blue sky into a pale grey excuse for blue. Real clouds with a grey sky behind instead of blue. White-outs with a glassy sun or no sun at all for four or five days on end.

I have lots of time on my hands and have spent a good long time watching/photographing these jets, noting their flight corridors how they manoeuvre and their frequency. Some of which are so erratic you would have to be seriously unaware of normal flight to believe that jets flying straight towards each other, although probably at decent distances apart is normal? That making giant crosses in the sky is normal, grids, tram-lines, four or five jets seconds behind each other at one time all traveling in the same direction? They also fly without any trails sometimes at the same height, perhaps just cruising the sky to see what effects they are having. They have no markings at all. I don't think they are military. We see military planes sometimes, Police Helicoptors, Air Sea Rescue and all with markings. These jets are silver/grey and do not follow commercial flight paths. 

Also that the small spotter plane who darts around looking at the after effects of what jets are doing who was, I honestly believe, in radio contact with this particular jet who did this on/off display procedure for what I believe was my benefit. I know it sounds crazy, even I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Its even more crazy that I really think they wanted me to see it.

But it did coincide with a more curious, if not frightening occurrence at an earlier date. I have to say that I have experienced plenty of low flying planes and helicopters living close to RNAS Culdrose but I can honestly say that being buzzed by a low flying plane was a nasty experience. It was extremely low as it went over and I did think it was actually going crash on my property if not remove my chimney stack! I wonder if the pilot had any doubts about his ability do to this without 'coming a cropper'! They buzz me frequently although not at a low level as this other plane did. 

I love planes and at one time tried to get into the RAF as I wanted to be a pilot. Silly I know but I love speed and flying a jet must be the ultimate experience. Slightly different from the experience I am having being on the ground now!

I would love to be wrong but I cannot dismiss what I see with my own eyes. I am a logical kind of person and look at facts and make decisions based on what I see. I want to look out at the sky and not see trails covering the blue sky pretending to be clouds. I want to see 'real blue' sky not the powdered version we are getting. I am fed up of listening to high flying jets all day and night, every day, every night. When they are not engaged in plastering the sky with these trails they are looking at their handy-work.

This is a link to a BBC site that shows what they propose doing even if they don't admit that they have started already:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8338853.stm

Some of the graphics:

Number 2 is interesting.







Look particularly at the above graph you can see Atmospheric aerosols are smack bang in the "More Effective" "Less Expensive" square!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Lioned on 29.06.14 14:33

Basically contrails are clouds.Similiar to Cirrus type clouds.They can last a few seconds or an hour or two maybe.
Depends on temperature and wind,they can spread or maybe get blown away (dispersed).

The weather can do all sorts of weird things.

They say lightning will hit the highest point but i've seen it miss a Church spire and land in the graveyard !

There is no doubt that some countries do 'spray' the air to encourage rain.That is no secret so we know there are studies going on into manipulating the weather.

There are easier and more effective ways of poisoning the population if thats what 'they' want to do.

I dont doubt some of 'them' want to do that.

Lioned

Posts : 150
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoops! that Word again "Chemtrails"

Post by Angelique on 29.06.14 15:05

Hello Lioned

Oh I agree with you that if they want to poison us your right - there are plenty of ways to do this. Talking to various people about this subject receives a similar response. One way is as suggested by SallyVern above. 

What isn't clear is why they think the risk is acceptable in carrying out this program of spraying without the consent of the people. We have regulations regarding pollution. Even the airlines have to conform to regulations regarding emissions but these don't seem to apply to these jets.

If they, whoever they are, would actually come forward and explain why they are doing it maybe we would understand. Perhaps we wouldn't like it but it may be what I referred to in a previous post, that the ozone layer is not protecting us any more, who knows.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum