The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NIGELLA WHOEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIGELLA WHOEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT....

Post by ekatae on 28.11.13 23:07

Never be fooled by looks (especially those of the so called middle-class).....

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NIGELLA WHOEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT....

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 23:10

and ... ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 28.11.13 23:25

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 23:32

?
It may be late, but still ... ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 28.11.13 23:38

Post deleted by Admin

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 28.11.13 23:41

Post deleted by Admin

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 29.11.13 1:14

@ekatae wrote:Never be fooled by looks (especially those of the so called middle-class).....
Hey Ekatae
Good for you. Unlike many on this website who claim to be searching for the truth for MM I am interested in no such thing. Sadly she was most likely dead before any of us had ever heard of her. What interests me is  the McCanns / T9 / police / lawyers / media dynamic. Once it is all done and dusted many will ask 'How did we not see it?' That's why I post (kind of single handedly) on the 'Lance Armstrong' thread here. In that case here was a guy where the public wanted to believe the 'beautiful lie' even where the ugly truth was staring them in the face and shouting at them. On the subject of Nigella - I'd noticed on the single occasion that I watched her cooking programme a) a strange intensity / atmosphere b) a wild stare on her face. Maybe she was 'out of her head on coke'. When I heard this latest allegation it had an immediate ring of truth to it - just like back in 2007 when the McCanns were first made suspects.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on 29.11.13 1:38

Post deleted by Admin

currio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.11.13 4:48

@ekatae wrote:Post deleted by Admin
This isn't the first time you've chosen to disparage Chatelaine for no discernible reason and, while it appears that one member finds your remarks amusing, I find your comments uncalled for and out of keeping with the ethos of this forum, ekatae.  

While it may not be my place to say so, if you continue in this vein I suspect you may find yourself in the company of others who have recently spun themselves out of the door.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.11.13 12:57

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2514902/Nigella-Lawson-Charles-Saatchis-accountant-didnt-bother-couple-assistants-trivial-credit-card-bills.html

Isn't it typical behavior of people that when charged they''ll excuse their criminal actions, putting it down to all sorts of ridiculous reasons?

If they were really mistreated by their employers all they'd to do is to quit the job or go to the Police.
Excusing their unathorised spendings to bad treatment is lame.
They are just very greedy (not helped by temptation put in their by the carte blanche) and not being honest about it, it's just as simple as that.

There's absolutely no justification for spending other people's money extravagantly on designers goods for themselves, it's taking vanity to the extreme.
Vain, shallow,and greedy come to mind .....

Nigella Lawson's reputation is now muddy and such stain wont go away.
Wait till this pair of sisters pen a 'Tell-All" book .....
Depending whether Nigella testifies against them or falls out with them......
This scandal will claim a few victims and Saatchi may not come out smelling of roses either....that's the way it goes predictably......

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 29.11.13 19:06

Looks like she'll be having cold turkey for christmass...

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.11.13 19:21

@aiyoyo wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2514902/Nigella-Lawson-Charles-Saatchis-accountant-didnt-bother-couple-assistants-trivial-credit-card-bills.html

Isn't it typical behavior of people that when charged they''ll excuse their criminal actions, putting it down to all sorts of ridiculous reasons?

If they were really mistreated by their employers all they'd to do is to quit the job or go to the Police.
Excusing their unathorised spendings to bad treatment is lame.  
They are  just very greedy (not helped by temptation put in their by the carte blanche)  and not being honest about it, it's just as simple as that.  

There's absolutely no justification for spending  other people's money extravagantly on designers goods for themselves, it's taking vanity to the extreme.
Vain, shallow,and greedy come to mind .....

Nigella Lawson's reputation is now muddy and such stain wont go away.  
Wait till this pair of sisters pen a 'Tell-All" book .....
Depending whether Nigella testifies against them or falls out with them......
This scandal will claim a few victims and Saatchi may not come out smelling of roses either....that's the way it goes predictably......

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/29/nigella-lawson-charles-saatchi-drug-email

It seems to me Saatchi has emerged from this court smelling considerably more fragrant than when he entered it, aiyoyo, and his public redemption following his caution for domestic violence is a done deal which can only add to the odour of roses wafting around his noble being.  yes

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 29.11.13 19:44

Whatever way you look at it Nigella Lawson is the victim of all this.

Saatchi is a scheming wife abusing  old shit bag and these two women who were trusted friends and employees stole a shed load of her money.

The vast majority of decent people will quite rightly respect Nigellas privacy and keep their gobs shut.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.11.13 22:57

Does Nigella really look like a 10 year cocaine addict ?
sunken eyes, sunken cheeks, sallow complexion, bridge of nose ravaged and surgically rebuilt a-la-T-P-T !, nasal septum eroded . . .
Thin, anorexic, sallow and pale skin, lacking inenergy, lacking in strength to perform daily tasks. . . . ? ??

This is a cocaine addict. High class.  Very very rich, and with all the available therapies , and still . . .

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 29.11.13 22:59

@PeterMac wrote:Does Nigella really look like a 10 year cocaine addict ?
sunken eyes, sunken cheeks, sallow complexion, bridge of nose ravaged and surgically rebuilt a-la-T-P-T !, nasal septum eroded . . .
Thin, anorexic, sallow and pale skin, lacking inenergy, lacking in strength to perform daily tasks. . . . ? ??

This is a cocaine addict. High class.  Very very rich, and with all the available therapies , and still . . .
I would so love to cook with Nigella big grin 
She can rock my gravy boat anytime

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 29.11.13 23:06

I met her and spoke briefly last year at a Literature Festival.

Absolutely no indication of any sort of addiction whatsoever. She looked stunning and I told her so.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned on 29.11.13 23:11

She is a beautiful woman all round.

Saatchis cringeworthy and hopelessly transparent attempt at a demolition job can barely make him look any more pathetic than he already is.

Lioned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 29.11.13 23:12

Rumour has it that Miss P-T didn't confine herself to one particular recreational substance and, given the number of high performing coke addicted individuals functioning undetected in unexpected quarters, her appearance - which, sadly, has to be said shows more resemblance to Wildenstein than a sloane ranger - seems to bear this out.

Prolonged use of cocaine in large quantities can, and does, destroy septums but the other symptoms you describe are indicative of addiction to more hardcore substances, PeterMac.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.11.13 23:18

@Lioned wrote:Whatever way you look at it Nigella Lawson is the victim of all this.

Saatchi is a scheming wife abusing  old shit bag and these two women who were trusted friends and employees stole a shed load of her money.

The vast majority of decent people will quite rightly respect Nigellas privacy and keep their gobs shut.
According to reports it was HIS money not hers that got stolen.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.13 23:25

@Lioned wrote:She is a beautiful woman all round.

Saatchis cringeworthy and hopelessly transparent attempt at a demolition job can barely make him look any more pathetic than he already is.
There is never a sight so lonely
So lonely and so sad

As an old man looking for his wife,
A young girl gone to the bad

Spin to the so manieth degree applied to Nigella, cost some, but you get a lot in return!

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 29.11.13 23:30

@Portia wrote:

So lonely and so sad

Spin to the so manieth degree applied to Nigella, cost some, but you get a lot in return!
titter  Im dumb as wet dry cabbage when you talk....I love it
Confused......but love it........and you laughat

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.13 23:35

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@Portia wrote:

So lonely and so sad

He accosted Nigella in the full glare of the public eye

And now its being spun by him,

saying it was her fault for using cocaine

as if he never noticed before? 

What did he think she was shoving up her nose, and his, and their families?

IF ANYTHING !! 

Why did this poor 75 year old senior citizen not walk over to his local constable and tell him to pick up and shake down his wife?

Why did he not do this till now, in this court case ?

Ludicrous, to use ol' Mitchy's phrase, innit?

BTW: as a Continental: I HATE her cooking, its just too awful

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.11.13 23:36

I'd watched some of her cooking shows where invariably she was shown consuming ample quantity of her own cooking.

Most drug addicts are skinny but she may be exception because of her profession......not saying just saying.
But yeah, she looks too ample but who knows?
Reportedly the pair of sisters and her were best mates so you have to wonder why they slandered her when it wasn't her who instigated the charges against them.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 30.11.13 0:12

@Portia wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
@Portia wrote:

So lonely and so sad

He accosted Nigella in the full glare of the public eye

And now its being spun by him,

saying it was her fault for using cocaine

as if he never noticed before? 

What did he think she was shoving up her nose, and his, and their families?

IF ANYTHING !! 

Why did this poor 75 year old senior citizen not walk over to his local constable and tell him to pick up and shake down his wife?

Why did he not do this till now, in this court case ?

Ludicrous, to use ol' Mitchy's phrase, innit?

BTW: as a Continental: I HATE her cooking, its just too awful
Ty Portia....understand now

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd on 30.11.13 0:26

@aiyoyo wrote:I'd watched some of her cooking shows where invariably she was shown consuming ample quantity of her own cooking. Most drug addicts are skinny
Myth.
@aiyoyo wrote:Reportedly the pair of sisters and her were best mates so you have to wonder why they slandered her when  it wasn't her who instigated the charges against them.
Certainly sounds as though they have an excellent lawyer in Anthony Metzer, who has argued that if one of the two main prosecution witnesses supports the defence case, then the prosecution fails. And few would imagine those two witnesses on the same side in anything. Interesting that that's being reported, because it was probably said in the absence of the jury. I will reserve my opinion on whether they have slandered her until she gives evidence. Which she may not do - Metzer is said in Chambers to be hot at cross-examination. She can turn on the waterworks, of course: Vicious Counsel for 'Theft Girls' Reduces our Favourite Kitchen Beauty to Tears. I don't think she'd be best mates with servants, or sacrifice her reputation to keep them out of jail. I think they'll be acquitted. Saatchi is overall no fool (scumbag, yes), but he may have a stupid side which is coming more to the fore with age. In most court cases, all sides tell lies.

haroldd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum