The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.10.13 20:09

This'll be wrapped up before the 7th anniversary. I'd bet on it.

And whatever the final answer, it will need to stand up to scrutinity.

The original files will still be in the public domain.

Not only does justice need to be done, it needs to be seen to be done.

And there is an awful lot of extremely astute people watching very closely.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by iamfreecanigo on 25.10.13 20:12

@sallypelt wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:Nothing id like more than to see the McScams in jail, however you are kidding yourself if you think this is happening. The idea that this is all some big secret plot to get the McCanns to portugal is absurd. If SY were in on this, they would just arrest the McCanns and send them back to portugal, like they would do to Assange given half the chance. They would also let the press print negative stuff against the McCanns, rather than insist they are nothing more than saints.

I wish this were true, but its not. For years we thought that the police were setting the McCanns up, its never happened yet. I wont happen this time, sorry but thats just reality.
So, if you are convinced this is a complete whitewash, where do we go from here?  Should we all pack up and go home? I can't see any point of spending anymore time fighting for justice, if all that's left is a complete whitewash!
Of course we can hope, however lets not speculate so wildly, imo there is a lot of genuine true information and facts on this site about the McCanns, if we bury it with wild speculation and asserting things like this, it will only serve to undermine that we are able to look at the facts and come to logical conclusions. I understand this thread tho, we need something to cling onto, but you don't get much when you are against the McCanns, thats why i had to step back for a while, to preserve my sanity.
Well, if you explain what it is that's being said about the McCann's, that you don't agree with, then maybe people on here will support your claims. As it is, when one makes a statement, one has to back it up with the information. Sweeping statements aren't worth the time of day, without backing them up with facts
I think its pretty clear what im talking about? Lets not get dragged into petty word games.

iamfreecanigo

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by sallypelt on 25.10.13 20:12

@iamfreecanigo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:Nothing id like more than to see the McScams in jail, however you are kidding yourself if you think this is happening. The idea that this is all some big secret plot to get the McCanns to portugal is absurd. If SY were in on this, they would just arrest the McCanns and send them back to portugal, like they would do to Assange given half the chance. They would also let the press print negative stuff against the McCanns, rather than insist they are nothing more than saints.

I wish this were true, but its not. For years we thought that the police were setting the McCanns up, its never happened yet. I wont happen this time, sorry but thats just reality.
So, if you are convinced this is a complete whitewash, where do we go from here?  Should we all pack up and go home? I can't see any point of spending anymore time fighting for justice, if all that's left is a complete whitewash!
Of course we can hope, however lets not speculate so wildly, imo there is a lot of genuine true information and facts on this site about the McCanns, if we bury it with wild speculation and asserting things like this, it will only serve to undermine that we are able to look at the facts and come to logical conclusions. I understand this thread tho, we need something to cling onto, but you don't get much when you are against the McCanns, thats why i had to step back for a while, to preserve my sanity.
Well, if you explain what it is that's being said about the McCann's, that you don't agree with, then maybe people on here will support your claims. As it is, when one makes a statement, one has to back it up with the information. Sweeping statements aren't worth the time of day, without backing them up with facts
I think its pretty clear what im talking about? Lets not get dragged into petty word games.
Oh dear. I rest my case

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by oakeso on 25.10.13 20:14

Something happened to my whitewash t-shirt in the wash. Maybe it's an omen. 

We're a bit of a ways from Goncalo Amaral's criteria 


With thanks to Joana Morais this from..........
 
 GONCALO AMARAL


Dearchiving
 
 
After 5 years in the dusty archive of a court, the process in which the mysterious disappearance of a child was investigated seems like it will finally see the light of day.
 
At the moment, it is not relevant to know who has agreed with the archiving and who has always opposed to the reopening of the investigation based on all the content of the process, what matters is that the investigation continues, whether from the point where it was interrupted or from the convictions of those who analysed the facts afterwards.
 
Nonetheless, it is necessary to recall that a criminal investigation cannot have as a concern the politically correct, nor to have its purpose limited by personal interests, institutional or others, nor to be targeted by intolerable pressures and coercive measures, what is at stake is to ascertain the truth and the fate of the child so those responsible for the mysterious disappearance are brought before Justice.
 
If the reopening of the investigation gives rise to the realization of all the missing steps, if it takes into account all lines of inquiry still outstanding, and answers to all questions, then we can say that the investigation was free and objective, reaching the material truth, then it will be possible to do justice to the child who mysteriously disappeared.
 
Gonçalo Amaral, October 24, 2013
 
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/dearchiving.html
but in the last 2 days we're a whole lot closer to it. Every word that he says is true. 

Three things give me hope:

1. The Portuguese reopening the case
2. The reconstruction
3. The media/spin is making sense, a bit like treating a broken leg with a band-aid

____________________
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” 

oakeso

Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-11
Location : The cellar - looking for NZ labels

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:21

Being broadcast again at ll.30 pm

Joana Morais@xklamation 50m
@DaSteelMan Don't know, let's wait for 19:45. They'll broadcast it again at 23h30

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:23

Why are they re-showing the video of the dogs in Portugal??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.10.13 20:23

What's that all about, candyfloss?

Is that a Pt TV station?

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by iamfreecanigo on 25.10.13 20:25

@sallypelt wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:Nothing id like more than to see the McScams in jail, however you are kidding yourself if you think this is happening. The idea that this is all some big secret plot to get the McCanns to portugal is absurd. If SY were in on this, they would just arrest the McCanns and send them back to portugal, like they would do to Assange given half the chance. They would also let the press print negative stuff against the McCanns, rather than insist they are nothing more than saints.

I wish this were true, but its not. For years we thought that the police were setting the McCanns up, its never happened yet. I wont happen this time, sorry but thats just reality.
So, if you are convinced this is a complete whitewash, where do we go from here?  Should we all pack up and go home? I can't see any point of spending anymore time fighting for justice, if all that's left is a complete whitewash!
Of course we can hope, however lets not speculate so wildly, imo there is a lot of genuine true information and facts on this site about the McCanns, if we bury it with wild speculation and asserting things like this, it will only serve to undermine that we are able to look at the facts and come to logical conclusions. I understand this thread tho, we need something to cling onto, but you don't get much when you are against the McCanns, thats why i had to step back for a while, to preserve my sanity.
Well, if you explain what it is that's being said about the McCann's, that you don't agree with, then maybe people on here will support your claims. As it is, when one makes a statement, one has to back it up with the information. Sweeping statements aren't worth the time of day, without backing them up with facts
I think its pretty clear what im talking about? Lets not get dragged into petty word games.
Oh dear. I rest my case
Rest your case? I'm not trying to argue or debate you. I'm simply saying lets not get carried away.

iamfreecanigo

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.10.13 20:28

candyfloss wrote:Why are they re-showing the video of the dogs in Portugal??
google translation of the caption on that link:


Today, on a strictly exclusive, see the video in full the sniffer-sniffer dogs in the apartment and the clothes of the McCanns at the opening of 'CM Journal', to 19.45, and 'Street Safe' special at 23.30. Maddie case, investigative journalism branded Morning Post.
How strange. What sort of channel/programme is this usually?

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:29

@Lance De Boils wrote:What's that all about, candyfloss?

Is that a Pt TV station?
Don't know Lance It is where we saw the first news of the re-opening, I think it is Correia De Manha (spelling?) TV  from Portugal, not sure though..  Joana Morais tweeted it, so we will have to wait and see what is said in a while.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Mullered on 25.10.13 20:37

One way or another this will be the beginning of the end ...... it will either be the final piece in the whitewash narrative, clearing the mccanns and leaving no hope that they will ever be brought to justice.  Or finally we will see justice served rightly at the foot of those we know are responsible for this horrendous crime.

I do not want to lower the tone of this thread with negativity but I personally do not feel hope from these recent developments and suspect that the mccanns desired influence has reached the higher levels of the Portuguese establishment as it did the British establishment ....

I do however sincerely hope I am so very very wrong  Sad

Mullered

Mullered

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.10.13 20:42

candyfloss wrote:David Steel@DaSteelMan 50s
Programme on now #McCann http://tvtutti.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/cmtv.html …
Am watching.... but not understanding a ruddy word! big grin

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:46

@Lance De Boils wrote:
candyfloss wrote:David Steel@DaSteelMan 50s
Programme on now #McCann http://tvtutti.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/cmtv.html …
Am watching.... but not understanding a ruddy word! big grin
big grin 


David Steel@DaSteelMan 4m
WOW some interesting points brought up from tonights Portuguse TV programme #McCann - IM sure @xklamation will raise them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.10.13 20:48

Oh, hold on - aren't we an hour too late? It says 19.45.
Think I'll wait for Joana to tell us more...

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Cristobell on 25.10.13 20:54

Hope I am still on the Hope thread!  This such good news had to pass it on immediately:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rqdmun

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by sallypelt on 25.10.13 20:54

Joana Morais Video with the dogs will be broadcast later... A few points so far - CMTV states the reconstruction will go ahead and that the parents have showed their availability to attend; - the former Minister of the Interior (MAI) Rui Pereira said the McCanns should be constituted as arguidos until the end of the inquest; - The McCanns have requested to be assistants to the process;

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:55

@Cristobell wrote:Hope I am still on the Hope thread!  This such good news had to pass it on immediately:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rqdmun
David Steel@DaSteelMan 5m
#McCann Joana Morais commenting on tonight's TV program: Joana Morais Video with the dogs will be broadcast (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rqdmun 



Rosalinda V. Hutton@RosalindaHu 1m
@DaSteelMan WOW, that is major!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:56

What is it Cristobell.......spit it out, I don't usually click on links

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by sallypelt on 25.10.13 20:57

candyfloss wrote:What is it Cristobell.......spit it out, I don't usually click on links
Candy, this is on David Steel's Twitter:

Joana Morais Video with the dogs will be broadcast later... A few points so far - CMTV states the reconstruction will go ahead and that the parents have showed their availability to attend; - the former Minister of the Interior (MAI) Rui Pereira said the McCanns should be constituted as arguidos until the end of the inquest; - The McCanns have requested to be assistants to the process;

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by tiny on 25.10.13 20:58

@Cristobell wrote:Hope I am still on the Hope thread!  This such good news had to pass it on immediately:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rqdmun
wow,hope its true

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Guest on 25.10.13 20:59

sallypelt wrote:
candyfloss wrote:What is it Cristobell.......spit it out, I don't usually click on links
Candy, this is on David Steel's Twitter:

Joana Morais Video with the dogs will be broadcast later... A few points so far - CMTV states the reconstruction will go ahead and that the parents have showed their availability to attend; - the former Minister of the Interior (MAI) Rui Pereira said the McCanns should be constituted as arguidos until the end of the inquest; - The McCanns have requested to be assistants to the process;
Thank you so much Sally roses    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by Cristobell on 25.10.13 21:01

candyfloss wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
candyfloss wrote:What is it Cristobell.......spit it out, I don't usually click on links
Candy, this is on David Steel's Twitter:

Joana Morais Video with the dogs will be broadcast later... A few points so far - CMTV states the reconstruction will go ahead and that the parents have showed their availability to attend; - the former Minister of the Interior (MAI) Rui Pereira said the McCanns should be constituted as arguidos until the end of the inquest; - The McCanns have requested to be assistants to the process;
Thank you so much Sally roses    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Reconstituted arguidos - lets see them spin that! smilie

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by russiandoll on 25.10.13 21:04

Is that not just the opinion of former government minister?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum