The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Seek truth on 23.10.13 22:21

@soundworks wrote:The Oporto team worked for two years and decided that it needs to further investigate a lead that points towards the abduction theory.

So they look into this then find Smithman is actually GM

then

include the investigation of the initial thesis of an accident and concealment of the cadaver, as nothing is excluded, but it is triggered by new indications that an abduction may have taken place, and that seems to be the main focus.

Good now watch the McCanns squirm now
Wait a minute, ill get more help with translating but  I am sure Eduardo didn't say it actually was Gerry.
It was more,  "Mr Smith said it was a man similar to Gerry, but obviously doesn't mean it was Gerry"
I  could be wrong.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by stillsloppingout on 23.10.13 22:22

@soundworks wrote:The Oporto team worked for two years and decided that it needs to further investigate a lead that points towards the abduction theory.

then

include the investigation of the initial thesis of an accident and concealment of the cadaver, as nothing is excluded, but it is triggered by new indications that an abduction may have taken place, and that seems to be the main focus.

If they are pursuing the thesis of abduction then they have been got at by SY.

Something appears to be going down , read Blacksmith s latest tonight.  Apologies to AR and going into hibernation. 
Im sceptical due to ongoing GA trial .any reopen ing would have been more credible if done after the conclusion

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soundworks on 23.10.13 22:23

@Seek truth wrote:

then

Wait a minute, ill get more help with translating but  I am sure Eduardo didn't say it actually was Gerry.
It was more,  "Mr Smith said it was a man similar to Gerry, but obviously doesn't mean it was Gerry"
I  could be wrong.
No the writing in black is my thinking

soundworks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex on 23.10.13 22:28

@stillsloppingout wrote:

then

Something appears to be going down , read Blacksmith s latest tonight.  Apologies to AR and going into hibernation. 
Im sceptical due to ongoing GA trial .any reopen ing would have been more credible if done after the conclusion
My take on BS apologising to AR was more an apology for not trusting him? Maybe I should just read it again.

sweetex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.10.13 22:33

Thanks Candyfloss, it looks as though this is going to be big news - it has even pushed the Royal Baby story into the sidelines on front page.

Yep, the press are watching and always have been imo.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 23.10.13 22:41

@stillsloppingout wrote:

then

Not 'got at' by SY, but given a valid 'new' lead to be able to apply to have the case reopened..by no stretch does that mean they will follow an absolute line of 'abduction' theory. But simply the new 'smith-man' is a means to reopen.....That is what was needed by both SY and PJ...they have want they want now, a valid reason to make this a full blown reopened case clapping

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 23.10.13 22:45

@stillsloppingout wrote:

then

Blacksmith is reopening his bureau not going into hibernation.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iamfreecanigo on 23.10.13 22:47

I'm glad the case is reopened. However, i won't be fooling myself into thinking they secretly are doing it to go after the McCanns, ive resigned myself to the fact they are untouchable.

iamfreecanigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 23.10.13 22:47

@Truthmustout wrote:Correio da Manhã reports that the reopening of the case in Portugal has been requested by the PJ to the Public Ministry and awaits a decision. Abduction theory is strongest lead.

http://cmtv.sapo.pt/atualidade/detalhe/pj-pode-reabrir-caso-maddie.html

Said it! Restart the SEARCH!
not re open the CASE.  They're going to help the mccanns search.

More tax payers money!

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex on 23.10.13 22:49

@Seek truth wrote:
@Truthmustout wrote:Correio da Manhã reports that the reopening of the case in Portugal has been requested by the PJ to the Public Ministry and awaits a decision. Abduction theory is strongest lead.

http://cmtv.sapo.pt/atualidade/detalhe/pj-pode-reabrir-caso-maddie.html

Said it! Restart the SEARCH!
not re open the CASE.  They're going to help the mccanns search.

More tax payers money!
If searching, it makes it a definite win for Amaral !!! His book did NOT hamper the search?

sweetex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.10.13 22:50

@JerryLawton Jerry Lawton 1m
Portuguese police said to have asked prosecutor to green light new Madeleine #McCann probe - nothing to do with on-going Brit police probe

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 22:54

@sallypelt wrote:@JerryLawton Jerry Lawton    1m
Portuguese police said to have asked prosecutor to green light new Madeleine #McCann probe - nothing to do with on-going Brit police probe
Oh I say, nothing to do with the Brit probe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 22:59

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 7m
#McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell says Madeleine's parents would welcome move

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.10.13 23:01

RT @JerryLawton: Portuguese have said they can only re-open #McCann inquiry if they find significant new evidence

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 23:01

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 14m
Move follows a review of original investigation into Madeleine #McCann disappearance by police in Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 23.10.13 23:02

candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 7m
#McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell says Madeleine's parents would welcome move
they couldnt say anything else really could they?

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.10.13 23:02

Candy, I'll leave you to post Lawson's tweets:Mr: 

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 23.10.13 23:02

Regarding the main focus being abduction, I tend to think, well they would say that wouldn't they.  DCI Redwood has told us most sincerely throughout, that the McCanns are not suspects, yet they released an e-fit that could quite easily be mistaken for Gerry!  

That the plus side.  On the minus side, David Cameron's family trip to the Algarve earlier this year, always niggles me, but I struggle to believe the course of justice in two countries, would be perverted to clear the names of two mediocre doctors.  Will the Civil Court join in too, and award the odious pair 1.2m Euros from Goncalo Amaral and one of their major news channels? British Prime Ministers have stepped into this case before and changed the course of the investigation, so as I say, it niggles.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 23.10.13 23:04

@margaret wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:

then

Blacksmith is reopening his bureau not going into hibernation.
Sorry Im typing whilst passenger in car typing on phone. Ill read not comment as its all going wrong !!

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 23.10.13 23:05

candyfloss wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:@JerryLawton Jerry Lawton    1m
Oh I say, nothing to do with the Brit probe!
In that case, even better news - Andy Redwood won't be able to bring any influence to bear on the PJ in the event they decide to make the Tapas 9 arguidos and haul their arses over to Portugal for a reconstruction if they refuse to go voluntarily.  winkwink 

I wonder how that's going to sit with the McCanns' pals especially as they'll need to take time off work and may have to extend whatever leave they're given in order to aid the PJ's investigation?

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 23.10.13 23:16

Always in the back of my mind is the fact that the head of our CPS went to Porto in April.  Now surely they would only go if there was a definite suspect and a good case.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 23.10.13 23:21

@iamfreecanigo wrote:I'm glad the case is reopened. However, i won't be fooling myself into thinking they secretly are doing it to go after the McCanns, ive resigned myself to the fact they are untouchable.
I find it hard to believe that after all this time, and the illusion they have created, that they'll ever be held to account...

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 23.10.13 23:31

@MoonGoddess wrote:
@iamfreecanigo wrote:I'm glad the case is reopened. However, i won't be fooling myself into thinking they secretly are doing it to go after the McCanns, ive resigned myself to the fact they are untouchable.
I find it hard to believe that after all this time, and the illusion they have created, that they'll ever be held to account...
Even if they`re not, they will go down in history along with the Ramseys and the Anthonys - that`s bad enough.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum