The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Esther McVey set to win senior role in Cameron's cabinet reshuffle

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Esther McVey set to win senior role in Cameron's cabinet reshuffle

Post by aiyoyo on 09.05.15 12:35

Esther McVey is out.  But Theresa May is still in same position.
The same Theresa May who rejected the couple only to U-turn on Cameon's behest.

Is there hope that a cabinet reshuffle will result in a new Home Secretary?  No, I think Not.
She may have been deliberately retained in the same old position for a very good reason.
Putting another person in that role would mean having to widen the inner circle of "in the know" or having to share the "secret".

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.05.15 13:01

Lest we 'forget'

Our 'dear' old McCann 'friend' Edward McMillan-Scott, also got his 'a*se' kicked, at Normanton, Pontefract & Castleford constituency, against, Yvette Cooper, 'loser' ED Bollox, OH!

GE 'result' May 2015.

Yvette Cooper, have the following results:25,213 total votes taken. 54.9% share of the total vote a +6.7% (GAIN) change in share of the votes

Edward McMillan-Scott, have the following results:1,330 total votes taken. 2.9% share of the total vote a -13.5% (LOSS) change in share of the votes

I'm sure we can all remember EMS's toe curdling, creepy, boot licking, 'adoration' for the saintly duo, in Brussels.

He got 'booted' out at the Euro 'elections' in 2014.

He had been on the 'euro' gravy 'train' from 1984-2014!.......THIRTY YEARS!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"It was people, obviously, forgetting, what a marvellous chap, i am, for trying to con them  and to help the poor, poor, millionaire, McCanns, that lost it" said EMS after being humiliated by his massive defeat, in the constituency, he stood for as a 2015 candidate, for parliament.

"It was the dumb ass scallies in Wirral West, who crossed the wrong box, on the ballot paper, that lost it", said Esther Mc, former board member of Madeleine's 'fund', "they obviously didn't know who i was, or that they had a future prime minister, walking amongst them'

"It was to much shite, in the Brighton parks and, from me, in general, that lost it' said the millionaire McCann's spokesman, CM, who had previously supported a £51,000 benefits cheat, and was proud spokesman for Carnival Group, responsible for 32 deaths, on one of their cruise ships.

memo, to all three of the above LOSERS!

It was all of your, ardent, blindly sycophantic, SUPPORT, for the millionaire McCann's that LOST your chance of 'seats' on the Westminister gravy train!

THE 'CURSE' OF THE MCCANN'S. HAS, STRUCK, AGAIN!

"IF YOU LIE DOWN, WITH THE MCCANN'S,..........YOU DON'T GET 'UP' AGAIN!"

Only, imo?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.05.15 13:39

Congratulatory Email on its way.
(including a supplementary question !)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.05.15 16:31

Mrs May, Madam, Congratulations on your reappointment as Home Secretary.

Would you be approving continual funding for Operational Grange ?  

Why is there no deadline for Operational Grange ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 09.05.15 19:19

@aiyoyo wrote:Mrs May, Madam, Congratulations on your reappointment as Home Secretary.

This ought to be top of the list - get it over and done with.  Surely they dont want this to hang over the next 5 years.
Being optimistic, I would think they need to get this 'charade' sorted as soon as possible.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.05.15 20:13

@HelenMeg wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Mrs May, Madam, Congratulations on your reappointment as Home Secretary.

This ought to be top of the list - get it over and done with.  Surely they dont want this to hang over the next 5 years.
Being optimistic, I would think they need to get this 'charade' sorted as soon as possible.

They will probably keep it going until they find the body/remains or until they exhaust all the burlgars on the list that goes back some ten or twenty years.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 09.05.15 20:26

@aiyoyo wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

They will probably keep it going until they find the body/remains or until they exhaust all the burlgars on the list that goes back some ten or twenty years.
Oh Great............ pray2

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.05.15 20:40

@HelenMeg wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Why great ?

They stand no chance of getting the perpetrators to the dock if they keep going .....like that !

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.05.15 10:50

I think McVey  and all losing MPs will get thousands of pounds from the taxpayer - it used to be 30 grand I believe but may have recently increased?

That should keep her from having to sign on - if they can hurriedly get her into the Lords.

I see" windbag" Kinnock's son (married to the Dutch First Minister) is now MP in a safe Welsh constituency.

Us commoners don't stand a chance, we really don't.   Fleeced from the day we start work til the day we die.   Aint that the truth.  PAH.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 10.05.15 16:10

@aiyoyo wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Why great ?

They stand no chance of getting the perpetrators to the dock if they keep going .....like that !
I meant 'Oh Great' as in 'Oh 'the opposite of great'  as in ... oh 'roll my eyes' I hope not... as in being sarcastic.. so I agree - its not great..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.05.15 17:39

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3075453/Now-11-5m-golden-goodbyes-ousted-MP-claim-redundancy-package-Ed-Balls-entitled-88-000-payout.html

It is scandalous.   I read the other day that every new MP will get a £500 apple device as soon as they enter Parliament.

Taking the proverbial will never stop.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum