The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Syria - another hoax - Syrian rebels launched the chemical gas attack - just like over Iraq, we're being deceived all over again

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Syria - another hoax - Syrian rebels launched the chemical gas attack - just like over Iraq, we're being deceived all over again

Post by Guest on 01.09.13 11:40

@Seek truth wrote:Obamas speech; I have the AUTHORITY.

Air strikes?

one way of sending more refugees into EUROPE.
Obama backed himself into a corner when he said a red line had been crossed, consulting Congress is his way of getting out of that corner, regardless of what is sad in Congress, I believe he will go ahead with striking Syria, he reminded everyone in his speech that he was the Commander-in-Chief and doesn't need anyone's authority.

If he doesn't go a head with striking Syria will he raise a false flag and blame the Syrian's?

This is a frightening and very dangerous situation which could be the cause of world war 3. It brought to mind what happened in Hiroshima / Nagasaki August 1945:

At 08:15 on August 6th 1945, the city of Hiroshima suffered the fate that had been set out by US President Truman, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Chairman of the Nationalist Government of China, Chiang Kai-shek in a document known as the Potsdam Declaration.

If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air the like of which has never been seen on Earth. Behind this air attack will follow by sea and land forces in such number and power as they have not yet seen, but with fighting skill of which they are already aware.”
The only mention of ‘unconditional surrender’ came at the end of the document.
“We call upon the government of Japan to proclaim now the unconditional surrender of all Japanese armed forces, and to provide proper and adequate assurances of their good faith in such action. The alternative for Japan is prompt and utter destruction.”

Nowhere in the document did it make any mention of atomic weapons.

Read more:

http://outlawjimmy.wordpress.com/

Mans inhumanity to man.

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria - another hoax - Syrian rebels launched the chemical gas attack - just like over Iraq, we're being deceived all over again

Post by Seek truth on 01.09.13 21:17

Russia warned,  to not take action without real proof chemicals were used.

AND;

And Russia warned Obama about GMO food MONSANTO too, its on you tube. Of world war over Monsanto And GMO

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 01.09.13 22:59

Cameron & Co are jumping up and down at being blocked by the MP's to retaliate for the use of chemical weapons.
But guess who sold Assad them! A year after the conflict started!
Cameron & Co

This should be an interesting week in the house! sarcastic 

Westminster questioned over Syrian
export licenses for sarin gas components
Sunday, 01 September 2013 14:51

By Bob Duncan

The UK government had issued licences for the export to Syria of the chemicals required to produce sarin nerve gas, almost a year after the outbreak of the civil war, reports the Daily Record.

Export licences were granted last January by the government's Department for Business, Innovation and Skills for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride. Both compounds are components of sarin gas, the nerve agent thought to have been responsible for the deaths of 1500 civilians in a Damascus suburb last week.
The alleged use of such weapons by the Assad regime was the justification for prime Minister David Cameron's failed attempt on Thursday to persuade Westminster parliamentarians to sanction UK military intervention in Syria.
While no evidence has yet come to light that the exported chemicals were actually used to produce chemical weapons, there have been complaints that the UK government was negligent in issuing such licenses for a region undergoing such internal difficulties.
Among those voices is Dunfermline and West Fife MP Thomas Docherty, a member of the House of Commons committee on Arms Export Controls. He told the Record, "At best it has been negligent and at worst reckless to export material that could have been used to create chemical weapons.
"MPs will be horrified and furious that the UK Government has been allowing the sale of these ingredients to Syria. What the hell were they doing granting a licence in the first place?
"I would like to know what investigations have been carried out to establish if any of this material exported to Syria was subsequently used in the attacks on its own people."
Mark Bitel, Scottish representative of the Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT), added: "The UK Government claims to have an ethical policy on arms exports, but when it comes down to practice the reality is very different. The Government is hypocritical to talk about chemical weapons if it's been granting licences to companies to export to regimes such as Syria,".
CAAT had earlier criticised David Cameron for his recent arms sales tour of the Middle East, claiming he was commercially courting dictators whom he also denounces.
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills defended the decision to grant the export licenses, saying: "The UK Government operates one of the most rigorous arms export control regimes in the world.
"An export licence would not be granted where we assess there is a clear risk the goods might be used for internal repression, provoke or prolong conflict within a country, be used aggressively against another country or risk our national security.
"When circumstances change or new information comes to light, we can – and do – revoke licences where the proposed export is no longer consistent with the criteria."
The export licences were indeed revoked some six months after they were issued. However, this was as a result of an overriding EU sanction being imposed on the Assad regime, rather than as a result of review by the UK government.
The SNP's Westminster leader and defence spokesman, Angus Robertson MP, said: "I will be raising this in Parliament as soon as possible to find out what examination the UK Government made of where these chemicals were going and what they were to be used for.
"Approving the sale of chemicals which can be converted into lethal weapons during a civil war is a very serious issue.
"We need to know who these chemicals were sold to, why they were sold, and whether the UK Government were aware that the chemicals could potentially be used for chemical weapons.
"The ongoing humanitarian crisis in Syria makes a full explanation around these shady deals even more important."
Westminster has so far refused to confirm the dates of the exports, identify the licence holders or say whether the licences were issued to one or two companies.

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 01.09.13 23:19

Interesting, but there is still no confirmation that the Syrian government ordered their use in the recent attack. And it will be another 3 weeks before the UN weapons inspectors complete their tests.  Its getting really annoying, particularly on the part of the BBC and main media, continually referring to Assad being a tyrant, being evil, and being assumed responsible for the recent attack.  At the moment it seems that Putin is the only leader talking any sense (and it takes a lot for me to say that).

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 02.09.13 0:00

@Woofer wrote:Interesting, but there is still no confirmation that the Syrian government ordered their use in the recent attack.
Hello Woofer, that is correct (as we are told).
My point was that  - the UK was selling, to a country at war, the chemicals to make Sarin, and now they complain about its use wft Double standards?

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.09.13 0:07

@listener wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Interesting, but there is still no confirmation that the Syrian government ordered their use in the recent attack.
My point was that  - the UK was selling, to a country at war, the chemicals to make Sarin, and now they complain about its use :wft:Double standards?
Yes, absolutely sickening isn`t it.  Seems money comes before morals in big business and government.

I sometimes wonder why I let it get to me as I`ve always thought I could do nothing, but writing to my MP might have made a difference, as it seems thousands of people did and it had an affect.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.09.13 9:14

@Woofer wrote:
@listener wrote:
My point was that  - the UK was selling, to a country at war, the chemicals to make Sarin, and now they complain about its use :wft:Double standards?
Yes, absolutely sickening isn`t it.  Seems money comes before morals in big business and government.

I sometimes wonder why I let it get to me as I`ve always thought I could do nothing, but writing to my MP might have made a difference, as it seems thousands of people did and it had an affect.
Double standards indeed, money and power come above all else in goverment they are the ones who hand out the contracts to the big business thy're all imo entwined, we've seen that through the lobbying stories that have that have been uncovered, they are the ones we know about, there's a lot more going on under the surface.

Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria

UK accused of ‘breath-taking laxity’ over export license for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride
The Government was accused of “breathtaking laxity” in its arms controls last night after it emerged that officials authorised the export to Syria of two chemicals capable of being used to make a nerve agent such as sarin a year ago.

The Business Secretary, Vince Cable, will today be asked by MPs to explain why a British company was granted export licences for the dual-use substances for six months in 2012 while Syria’s civil war was raging and concern was rife that the regime could use chemical weapons on its own people. The disclosure of the licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride, which can both be used as precursor chemicals in the manufacture of nerve gas, came as the US Secretary of State John Kerry said the United States had evidence that sarin gas was used in last month’s atrocity in Damascus.

More:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/government-let-british-company-export-nerve-gas-chemicals-to-syria-8793642.html

I'm sure he will have all the right answers, but will the questioning just skate around the issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.09.13 9:28

I thought people were arguing that it was the rebels who used this !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.09.13 10:19

@PeterMac wrote:I thought people were arguing that it was the rebels who used this !
Yes that's right PeterMac, I've said before why would Assad use chemicals when he was winning his war with conventional weapons. I've heard the Arab Spring mentioned many times and had to look it up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

Using chemical weapons is appalling for want of a better word. has is using nuclear weapons. What I would like to know is what/who/why is behind it? 

Many are turning to alternatve media because imo there is no MSM willing or not allowed to put both sides of the story.

Two  articles:

http://rt.com/op-edge/istael-syria-attack-crisis-251/

http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

"Arab Spring" - Something new had to be invented: “The Arab Spring”, which is the code for instigating, triggering and engineering civil strife in target countries which can then be escalated, as necessary, to veritable social war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.09.13 10:27

@PeterMac wrote:I thought people were arguing that it was the rebels who used this !
It doesn`t say who it was exported to in Syria.  Anyway, I believe its already known that Assad does have the ability to make chemical weapons - he can get everything he wants from Russia; the argument is whether it was him who used them on the 21st.

It would have been totally irrational for him to do that at that time and in that area IMO plus he`s not stupid - he knows an act like that would set half the world against him and trigger massive repercussions.  The only people to benefit from that attack were the rebels.  Anyway thats just my opinion, probably based on listening to all the interviews with him.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 02.09.13 19:22

The following link suggests that the USA supplied chemical weapons to Israel for use against Gaza in 2009.

http://www.hrw.org/node/81760

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.09.13 21:24

A measured interview with the Deputy Foreign Minister of Syria - on BBC TV News today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23924805

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 02.09.13 22:31

Thanks for that Tony - glad someone has bothered to interview the Syrian side - BBC coming to their senses at last.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.09.13 16:13

@Woofer wrote:Thanks for that Tony - glad someone has bothered to interview the Syrian side - BBC coming to their senses at last.
US and Israel doing joint exercises in the Medieterranean today - probably planned months ago.

I wonder if something is being 'teed up' for Monday, 9 September?

It would not only be 9/11, but also 9/11/13 - some of these world leaders do things by numbers

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 03.09.13 17:09

I lived in Crete. I remember the Greeks telling me that when Souda Bay fills up with ships something is about to happen. I wonder how Souda Bay looks today.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 03.09.13 18:33

This is going to get very messy if they're going to support the rebels. I think it'll be another Afghanistan and will drag on for years to come. Assad is not a nice bloke, but he seems the better of the two evils (unless he is behind the chemical weapon attack). I haven't read up on the alleged panicked call from one of Assad's army officials. But if this call did take place, it could have been some overzealous person in the Army behind the attack, or some dreadful accident. Am interested to see what the UN Inspectors will have to say.

The rebels are not very well organised at the moment, but are all on the same side (for now):
The Free Syrian Army, a non-sectarian group of army defectors. The strongest opposition group so far. Then there are the Syrian Liberation Front and the Syrian Islamic Front both with an Islamic ideology. Then there is a group in Jabhat al-Nusra, the most worrying group of all. It consists of defectors of the Free Syrian Army, with Iraqi insurgents at its core. They support Al-Qaeda in Iraq. This group is the smallest, but growing. It's better organised than the 3 others.

Even if these groups manage to get organised and cooperate, what will happen if they were to defeat Assad? Will they still get on? I doubt it. It's going to get very messy. It certainly won't be another Lybia.

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.09.13 19:08

They really want a war don`t they - massive naval deployment to the Med including 5 destroyers, a cruiser and the Nimitz aircraft carrier which carries 90 aircraft - now Israel acting so provocatively and the French Defence minister stirring things up with lies and hatred for Assad.  Its not going to be long before there`s a reaction to all this provocation. Their desperation for war is overwhelming.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.09.13 19:48

It surely is. And frustrating, not to say frightening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 03.09.13 20:00

War = jobs, weapon production, future rebuilding contracts. War = money. Never mind all those thousands of innocent victims eh. aaaah

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.09.13 20:57

Events like this always remind me of one of my favourite titles of a [well-made] documentary about international weapon trade: " The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys".

Anyway, I cannot imagine Assad using chemical weapons, because he knows very well, that THAT is the ONLY way to provoke an international intervention. Why on earth would he want that? The "rebels" though? BTW who are they? There are three tribes in Syriah. They've been fighting eachother since Adam and Eve ...

But I'm worried. Yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.09.13 21:25

Châtelaine wrote:There are three tribes in Syria. They've been fighting eachother since Adam and Eve ...
A bit later than that. The first Arab was Ishmael, and he wasn't born until a few hundred years after Noah's Flood.

The words 'Assyria' and 'Syria' both come from ASSHUR, one of the five named sons of Shem [Genesis 10 v 22], who built the ancient city of Nineveh. Shem and his wife were aboard the ark, along with his two brothers Ham and Japheth, his father Noah, and their respective wives.

Shem had at least five children:

Elam
Asshur
Arphaxad
Lud, and
Aram.

Aram was the tribal father of the Arameans, who mingled with the Assyrians to become the fathers of modern Syrians. Their language, Aramaic, was spoken widely and became the lingua franca of what we now call 'The Midlde East'.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.09.13 22:03

Châtelaine wrote:Events like this always remind me of one of my favourite titles of a [well-made] documentary about international weapon trade: " The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys".

Anyway, I cannot imagine Assad using chemical weapons, because he knows very well, that THAT is the ONLY way to provoke an international intervention. Why on earth would he want that? The "rebels" though? BTW who are they? There are three tribes in Syriah. They've been fighting eachother since Adam and Eve ...

But I'm worried. Yet again.
Apart from the 3 main sects apparently (according to Patrick Henningsen) the rebels consist of about 100,000 mercenaries as well as thousands of Taliban. Its been reported to him that the mercenaries are from lots of different countries including Egypt, Yemen, Turkey, Chechnya, Somalia, Sudan, Pakistan, Iran and UK - probably all in the pay of USA, UK, Saudi Arabia.

btw - I can`t see that the BBC have reported at all about the Israelis firing missiles in the Med today.  Funny that.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 03.09.13 22:23

@Tony Bennett wrote:
I wonder if something is being 'teed up' for Monday, 9 September?
It would not only be 9/11, but also 9/11/13 - some of these world leaders do things by numbers
Perhaps
But the Americans are the only people in the world who use 9/11 to mean anything other than 9th November.

A keeper in Regents Park zoo was confronted by a woman who screamed at him "There's a moose loose !"
"First let us establish, Madam," he said, "Are you Scots or English ?"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 03.09.13 23:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:There are three tribes in Syria. They've been fighting eachother since Adam and Eve ...
A bit later than that. The first Arab was Ishmael, and he wasn't born until a few hundred years after Noah's Flood.  

The words 'Assyria' and 'Syria' both come from ASSHUR, one of the five named sons of Shem [Genesis 10 v 22], who built the ancient city of Nineveh. Shem and his wife were aboard the ark, along with his two brothers Ham and Japheth, his father Noah, and their respective wives.

Shem had at least five children:

Elam
Asshur
Arphaxad
Lud, and
Aram.

Aram was the tribal father of the Arameans, who mingled with the Assyrians to become the fathers of modern Syrians. Their language, Aramaic, was spoken widely and became the lingua franca of what we now call 'The Midlde East'.
The Yemenis believe that Shem (Sam) founded their capital city Sana'a (Sam City). I lived in Sana'a for 8 years. Beautiful city. Parts of the Old City are over 2000 years old, built out of mud, dung and straw and still standing. Fascinating buildings, with a myriad of rooms inside, often on split-levels. I have very fond memories of Yemen, but that Yemen no longer exists.

Nereid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Egypt = Mizraim

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.09.13 23:52

@Nereid wrote:The Yemenis believe that Shem (Sam) founded their capital city Sana'a (Sam City). I lived in Sana'a for 8 years. Beautiful city. Parts of the Old City are over 2000 years old, built out of mud, dung and straw and still standing. Fascinating buildings, with a myriad of rooms inside, often on split-levels. I have very fond memories of Yemen, but that Yemen no longer exists.
Fascinating.

Likewise, Egypt was commonly known as Mizr or Misr, after Mizraim, another of Noah's grandsons - the son of Noah's son, Ham. The Hamitic tribes and families (i.e. descendents of Ham) generally gravitated to the continent of Africa. Even today, Egypt boasts many institutions using the word 'Misr' - like the Misr Bank:

The first Egyptian Pharaoh, MENES, was probably Mizraim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizraim

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum