The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Record cold spell in the Americas last week

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Record cold spell in the Americas last week

Post by PeterMac on 12.08.13 17:19

It reminds me of all those people who go to the Southern seas and sit on the pure white coral sand, marvelling at how beautiful it is, how pure and pristine, but have no idea that it has all been passed through the alimentary canals of fish.
They are sitting on fish poo.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 17:30

@PeterMac wrote:It reminds me of all those people who go to the Southern seas and sit on the pure white coral sand, marvelling at how beautiful it is, how pure and pristine, but have no idea that it has all been passed through the alimentary canals of fish.
They are sitting on fish poo.
 And paddling in fish wee.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.08.13 17:33

And let us never forget WC Fields . . .

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.08.13 18:33

@PeterMac wrote:And let us never forget WC Fields  . . .
Yep, I quote that a lot....

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 19:48

"I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it."
W. C. Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.08.13 22:13

That is the "bowdlerised" version ! ! !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 13.08.13 8:54

This climate change thing is all about covering up pollution made by large corporations and creating financial opportunities for the ever growing stranglehold of the elite; for instance, did you know that you when you book a flight you can pay British Airways a fee to reduce your carbon footprint? How does that work?

Who funds the scientists? (no need to answer that - it hasn't changed for centuries).

How many prescription drugs do people take nowadays? Who funds the research into disease and 'combative' drugs? Why are so many people prescribed anti-depressants?

How many people 'recycle' household waste that is showered upon us by large corporations to only find it's being shipped off somewhere and buried in foreign landfills? We the consumers didn't and don't create this waste. The corporations create it and beat us around the head with the fear of climate change due to man's disregard for the planet - then they come up with enormous profit-making schemes to allow us to do our bit and send us a whole host of plastic bins to clutter up our gardens and pavements.

As for wind farms and fracking (you'll never see a windfarm or a fracking site in Chipping Norton - apparently it's void of natural resources and doesn't suffer from wind big grin ).

Now the crowning turd on this corporate dung heap is that we are all asked to contribute to charity just to do our bit to fund....enormous salaries taken by.....

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 13.08.13 13:25

Not disputing yellow rain and have even experienced red rain! But this chap with yellow water was told in the news item that it was magnesium. So if it was dust from where ever why did he say it was magnesium?

Why not tell the truth - why fob him off with a tale about magnesium? Simple to say or was he sparing this chap embarrassment ?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 20:23

@Angelique wrote:Not disputing yellow rain and have even experienced red rain! But this chap with yellow water was told in the news item that it was magnesium. So if it was dust from where ever why did he say it was magnesium?

Why not tell the truth - why fob him off with a tale about magnesium? Simple to say or was he sparing this chap embarrassment ?
 I thought magnesium was white (don't quote me on that - I'm no expert but I remember my chemistry teacher blowing off his eyebrows with what I think was magnesium)

Perhaps the man on tv got it mixed up with manganese which will be present in iron pipework. Oxidised iron turns water orange so maybe manganese turns water yellow. 

A quick google later: my local water authority says that yellow water is caused by manganese sediment being dislodged by either variable water pressure or damaged pipework. Woooh! dance My old chemistry teacher would be proud (I feel a bit bad about laughing at his eyebrows now laughat )

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 14.08.13 4:12

Poe

Many thanks for that info on the yellow water. This would be confirming what the water man said was my problem that I had, iron pipework, although he did say that all their pipes in my area had been renewed with the blue plastic pipes. Maybe yellow rain really is just yellow sand/dust. :)

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.08.13 10:44

@Angelique wrote:Poe

Many thanks for that info on the yellow water. This would be confirming what the water man said was my problem that I had,  iron pipework, although he did say that all their pipes in my area had been renewed with the blue plastic pipes. Maybe yellow rain really is just yellow sand/dust. :)
 I'm glad you got it sorted thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 14.08.13 11:08

I have just been searching for a lab to test the rainwater and have discovered that I am not alone. I thought I was but it seems that there is a growing awareness that something is not right. If you are interested at all or bothered about what "geoengineering" is go to the site I mentioned in previous comment. Also there are testing kits if anyone is experiencing chemtrails in their area. I have found another site:

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/

This site is very good - its the movement in the UK to protest to "geoengineering" without the consent of the public. There is a march in London on August 25th 2013 I would like to go but am unable to take part and propose doing something in my own area. I hope that other members if not agreement would just look at the sky on occasion and see if you are experiencing these chemtrails. There is a video on this link above of the chemtrails above Kent. I thought it was only Cornwall and Scotland but it appears other counties are being sprayed as well.

Poe.

Yes I have got it sorted - one again thank you for your help.  One of the chemicals used in the chemtrail spraying is manganese!

PS If anyone is interested there is a Facebook site and they are also on Twitter. I don't have membership of these sites but other people may.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 15.08.13 10:04

Tony wrote in the main post:

"http://www.mccannfiles.com/id442.html

"But this record cold spell in the Americas at the end of the month had no coverage that I am aware of"

I think that they didn't report this sudden spell of cold weather as it may have been one of the unavoidable events that spraying to control the climate has. It has been suggested that it has caused widespread flooding and typhoons in the most unexpected places. I believe a typhoon that wrought havoc in China was considered to be unexplainable

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 17.08.13 1:36

Here is a link for those who are aware of Chemtrails, or not, from the BBC showing aerosol spraying as part of climate control- aka geoengineering.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8338853.stm

So not mad after all no need for the men in white coats! :)

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 27.08.13 15:49

Just to ANNOUNCE to everyone bothered to be interested that:

"Anonymous"

have just joined geoengineeringwatch.org. 

Their watch words are:

We are anonymous
We are legion
We are everywhere
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect Us.
Mr Mrs big grin clapping spin dance repeat, repeat, repeat.

I can't tell you how pleased I am, how utterly, utterly pleased I am. I just thought we would never break through the lethargy, but we have.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Climate scientists told to cover up the fact that Earths temperature has not risen for 15 years

Post by PeterMac on 20.09.13 7:49

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425775/Climate-scientists-told-cover-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html

World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
Leaked United Nations report reveals the world's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
Politicians have raised concerns about the final draft
Fears that the findings will encourage deniers of man-made climate change

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 23.09.13 11:32

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425775/Climate-scientists-told-cover-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html

World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
Leaked United Nations report reveals the world's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
PeterMac

I am puzzled by this. 

The fact that they want to cover up a report that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen because it will encourage deniers (note the hijacking of a normal event instead saying global warming its now man-made climate change). But if it hasn't risen then it means that either its normal or chemtrails is working (blocking out the sun effectively) at the cost of contaminating the land, sea and us. 

So either they don't want to admit chemtrails is working or the deniers will be right - is this a catch 22?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The latest according to Bob Geldof

Post by aquila on 06.10.13 19:30

The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof as he predicts climate change could wipe out humans in the next two decades

• Geldof, 61 warns of 'mass extinction' and that 'we may not get to 2030'

• Live Aid founder says that his generation has let down today's youth
  • He insists the 'next war will not be a WWI or WWII - it will be the end'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446613/The-end-world-nigh-says-Bob-Geldof-predicts-climate-change-wipe-humans.html#ixzz2gy4tbbYf

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.10.13 23:07

@Angelique wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425775/Climate-scientists-told-cover-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html

PeterMac

I am puzzled by this. 

The fact that they want to cover up a report that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen because it will encourage deniers (note the hijacking of a normal event instead saying global warming its now man-made climate change). But if it hasn't risen then it means that either its normal or chemtrails is working (blocking out the sun effectively) at the cost of contaminating the land, sea and us. 

So either they don't want to admit chemtrails is working or the deniers will be right - is this a catch 22?
Looks like we either frizzle up in the heat or get poisoned by the aluminium and barium they`re spraying. This summer was unbearably hot for me and it would have been even worse had it not been for the chemtrail coverage, so part of me was thankful for the lines in the sky.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum