The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.08.13 22:58

@Woofer wrote:This is getting into a very controversial area here - whether people with severe learning difficulties have the mental capacity to give consent. I believe its well known that children and adults with learning difficulties sometimes have no inhibitions or control.  But Anne must have known that.  It would be interesting to find out if Anne had put Hollie on the pill.
At one stage of my career I spent a lot of time with parents of people with learning difficulties - mostly running campaigns to make sure they got all the disability and income benefits they were entitled to.

I talked to many of them.

Apart from all the trials and tribulations (and pleasures) of bringing up a handicapped child, two things often exercised them greatly:

1. What would happen to their children after they were gone and

2. (in the case of girls especially) Protecting them from all known forms of harm, including of course making sure that they never got pregnant. Admittedly Woofer this is a sensitive area - and in this field nowadays the need for sexual expression by people with learning difficluties is at least acknowledged and dealt with..

I can't answer your question though

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Woofer on 12.08.13 23:07

@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@Woofer wrote:This is getting into a very contraversial area here - whether people with severe learning difficulties have the mental capacity to give consent. I believe its well known that children and adults with learning difficulties sometimes have no inhibitions or control.  But Anne must have known that.  It would be interesting to find out if Anne had put Hollie on the pill.
 Hi Woofer,
Just to confirm....Anne and Denis were both in attendance with the Doctor asking for contraception for Hollie.  From memory it was about 1990 which would place Hollie around the age of 13.   Anne released the letter detailing this back in 2010.   Anne and Robert retracted most of the documents they originally released back in 2010, mainly because they started to realise people were not interpreting the contents quite the same as they were.   I will attempt to locate the letter.
 So Anne was well aware that Hollie could be sexually active, and if she was, the penetration could hardly be termed abusive.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 23:38

Hollie would have been 13 in 1992 and 1993. Don't be put off by this link being to Anna Raccoon's website; she does speak sense about this case.

http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/robert-green-hollie-greig/

Unfortunately the link to the doctor's letter no longer works but I have seen it elsewhere and l think that Anna Raccoon has described the contents accurately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 12.08.13 23:41

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Hollie would have been 13 in 1992 and 1993. Don't be put off by this link being to Anna Raccoon's website; she does speak sense about this case.

http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/robert-green-hollie-greig/

Unfortunately the link to the doctor's letter no longer works but I have seen it elsewhere and l think that Anna Raccoon has described the contents accurately.
 I do have a copy...but am not sure how to upload it here

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 13.08.13 8:54

@Woofer wrote:This is getting into a very contraversial area here - whether people with severe learning difficulties have the mental capacity to give consent. I believe its well known that children and adults with learning difficulties sometimes have no inhibitions or control.  But Anne must have known that.  It would be interesting to find out if Anne had put Hollie on the pill.
People with severe learning difficulties are as varied in behaviour and interpretation of feelings as those who are not in their situation. The beauty about humans is that we are all different, have different needs and desires, which makes the species thrive. So one cannot have a 'one size fits all' approach for a particular group.  One remedy may suit one individual, but useless to another.

So it necessary follows that sexual desire will be different, but it exists in most of us to varying degrees, whether we have severe learning difficulties or not.

Children going through puberty react in different ways, as do parents trying to advise and guide them. Most parents will acknowledge that this is often the hardest part of raising child, as they enter their teenage years. So the evidence is that Anne and Denis were no different from most loving parents, in trying to address their specific problems with their child in the best way possible. Seeking advise and help from the medical profession was being responsible, and from what we can deduce,,, they received good responsible advice.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 13.08.13 9:17

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@kikoraton wrote:Hmmmm...a lot of character assassination going on here, methinks. Rewriting history??
Not nearly so bad as the character assassination of 31 innocent people by Anne Greig, Robert Green & Belinda McKenzie and their acolytes.

Think of it not so much as 're-writing' history but rather, that we have for the past 3 years heard from the accusers - the prosecution case (i.e. Anne Greig's tales promoted by a string of charlatans).

Now it's the defendants' turn to have their say - and things are already beginning to look look very different.

For the sake of the reputation of people like David Icke and Brian Gerrish, the sooner they admit they've got this wrong, apologise sincerely to those wrongly accused and set the record straight, the more attention people might pay to the rest of what they're saying.

Well, maybe.

Gerrish did excellent work exposing Common Purpose; he risks undermining that work by not rectifying his error and failing to check the facts in the Hollie Greig case.

Good and wise old King Solomon, who as King and chief judge in Israel for 40 years exercised 'the judgment of Solomon', clearly recognised this phenomenon, and put it very succinctly (Proverbs 18 v 17):

He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him
Not strictly 31 people Tony. While Hollie named 31 people, about 10 of them were on Anne side of the family, or I guess people she thought were OK. So a plan was hatch to omit these names, and only publish the names on her fathers side, plus anyone who had upset Anne at some juncture. Well, all those that actually existed that is. It didn't help her cause to name people who had never even been born.!

As for Gerrish. All the Holie greig story has demonstrated is that he researches nothing, but like a parrot, just repeats what he wants to hear, and discard anything that will dent his ambitions.

It is like copying someone homework, they got it wrong, so you got it wrong, and teacher can easily work out what happened.The same applied to Gerrish, he copied not only Greens 'Homework', but McKenzie's also, and they all were found out as they all got it wrong. 

As an aside,,,imv Gerrish uses people. Outside Icke's Wembley gig there was an elderly lady in wheelchair giving away (outdated) copies of the UK Column. She actually pays Gerrish to do this on his behalf. I formed an opinion that this lady had other issued besides physical ones. So if this is a example how he wants a future Britain to exist, he can count me out.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.08.13 9:37

@blunder Buss wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@kikoraton wrote:Hmmmm...a lot of character assassination going on here, methinks. Rewriting history??
Not nearly so bad as the character assassination of 31 innocent people
Not strictly 31 people Tony. While Hollie named 31 people, about 10 of them were on Anne's side of the family, or I guess people she thought were OK. So a plan was hatched to omit these names, and only publish the names on her father's side, plus anyone who had upset Anne at some juncture. Well, all those that actually existed that is. It didn't help her cause to name people who had never even been born!
The lies, deception amd sheer scheming of Anne Greig, Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie is even worse than I thought.

So she did originally name 31 people...

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 13.08.13 9:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@blunder Buss wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
Not strictly 31 people Tony. While Hollie named 31 people, about 10 of them were on Anne's side of the family, or I guess people she thought were OK. So a plan was hatched to omit these names, and only publish the names on her father's side, plus anyone who had upset Anne at some juncture. Well, all those that actually existed that is. It didn't help her cause to name people who had never even been born!
The lies, deception amd sheer scheming of Anne Greig, Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie is even worse than I thought.

I think it was Maggs that described it best, ''she pretty much named everyone she knew''.

Indeed Tony, this was no 'knee-jerk' reaction to a situation. It was conceived and designed over a period of time, with one aim in mind, to cause maximum damage to carefully selected individuals.

Of course they also hoped that by 'Hitching their political wagon' to such a sensitive issue as child abuse, that this would also assist them in their quest of damaging the establishment, which they viewed had damaged them.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 13.08.13 10:13

@blunder Buss wrote:
People with severe learning difficulties are as varied in behaviour and interpretation of feelings as those who are not in their situation. The beauty about humans is that we are all different, have different needs and desires, which makes the species thrive. So one cannot have a 'one size fits all' approach for a particular group.  One remedy may suit one individual, but useless to another.

So it necessary follows that sexual desire will be different, but it exists in most of us to varying degrees, whether we have severe learning difficulties or not.

Children going through puberty react in different ways, as do parents trying to advise and guide them. Most parents will acknowledge that this is often the hardest part of raising child, as they enter their teenage years. So the evidence is that Anne and Denis were no different from most loving parents, in trying to address their specific problems with their child in the best way possible. Seeking advise and help from the medical profession was being responsible, and from what we can deduce,,, they received good responsible advice.
I totally agree Blunder, any parent has to make 'risk assessments' on behalf of their children, even more so if they have some kind of disability.  Anne and Denis, if indeed they did decide to put Hollie on the pill, made the appropriate choice, if they were aware that Hollie was sexually active.  Prevention is better than any cure.

The letter describing this visit to the Doctor's was removed from 'their' list of documents a while back.   Perhaps this could have been because many were interpreting it as just that, a 'risk assessment'

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The List of 'Abusers'

Post by Maggs Shaw on 13.08.13 10:28

Yes I counted 31 in total......  this amount of course has varied from the year 2000.... Anne's accountant...Anne's Solicitor ....(if you listen to the Keelan Balderson show linked on this thread) you will hear more clearly as to the sequence of events.   It would seem that every time someone crossed Anne, she phoned the Police to add them to the 'list'  

The relationship between some of the 'abusers' that Hollie describes does not exist.  Certain people do not exist either.    I have to wonder how the likes of Green/McKenzie/Gerrish and Anne think the police are capable of interviewing non-existent people?   The police did interview people, contrary to what we are told by Anne and Robert etc....they interviewed two of the children right at the start, only to find out they had not even been born when Hollie alleges the abuse took place.  

The other 'children' that were meant to be abused along side Hollie had never met her until they were in the teens.  One, from memory had never even met her.    Hollie was undoubtedly coached, and as you will see in the Edge Media video... Anne would always speak for Hollie, if you watch that video closely you can actually hear/see Anne changing what Hollie did say.

Robert just fueled Anne's fantasies and it all got completely out of hand....and as Blunder says, Gerrish/McKenzie/Icke  et al just ran with it, did not bother to investigate anything...  it went viral...and will be on the internet forever.   Which is another issue I have....what about the likes of Sylvia/Wyn's Children...grandchildren...  and so on...   'the legacy'           and what a legacy to leave behind... attrocious

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 13.08.13 10:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@blunder Buss wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Yes she did Tony.  There were also people added to the list that Hollie never mentioned in her interview to the police.   Robert actually conducted a 'witch hunt' with one of them...hounded him out of his job, had people telephone his work and confront him....then when he left his job and started another... Robert broadcast the location of his new job!!       At the end of the first Tony Legend Show Anne and Hollie appeared on, you can clearly hear Anne coaching Hollie, she was prompting her with  'and who's house' - Hollie would give a name, and then Anne would repeat 'and who's house' again.....until right at the end Hollie on the last prompt...Hollie said Evelyn's house.   And as we know now....there is no Evelyn (Sheriff's sister/sister in law).   Poor Hollie, she sounded as though she was struggling to remember her list of names.

Stuart Usher on another radio show - The Paul Drockton Show - aired approximately April 2010 claimed after he was asked questions about the fact that Mark Daly had brought up the issue of the  'Sheriff having no sister, or sister in law'     "it did not matter if the names were wrong"!    Also Stuart Usher ran with the story for a good while, stating that Roy, Anne's brother had been beaten up, whiskey poured down his throat and chucked into a burning car.....but, we then found out he had never set eyes on the post mortem report,  not until the morning of that radio show,,,,, and then he had to admit on air,  that the post mortem report 'was inconclusive' and perhaps did not quite match what Anne and Robert was saying... 

So you will see how this 'story' grew and grew into the 'ugly monster' it is... chinese whispers and hearsay.

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 13.08.13 12:15

@Maggs Shaw wrote:Yes I counted 31 in total......  this amount of course has varied from the year 2000.... Anne's accountant...Anne's Solicitor ....(if you listen to the Keelan Balderson show linked on this thread) you will hear more clearly as to the sequence of events.   It would seem that every time someone crossed Anne, she phoned the Police to add them to the 'list'  

The relationship between some of the 'abusers' that Hollie describes does not exist.  Certain people do not exist either.    I have to wonder how the likes of Green/McKenzie/Gerrish and Anne think the police are capable of interviewing non-existent people?   The police did interview people, contrary to what we are told by Anne and Robert etc....they interviewed two of the children right at the start, only to find out they had not even been born when Hollie alleges the abuse took place.  

The other 'children' that were meant to be abused along side Hollie had never met her until they were in the teens.  One, from memory had never even met her.    Hollie was undoubtedly coached, and as you will see in the Edge Media video... Anne would always speak for Hollie, if you watch that video closely you can actually hear/see Anne changing what Hollie did say.

Robert just fueled Anne's fantasies and it all got completely out of hand....and as Blunder says, Gerrish/McKenzie/Icke  et al just ran with it, did not bother to investigate anything...  it went viral...and will be on the internet forever.   Which is another issue I have....what about the likes of Sylvia/Wyn's Children...grandchildren...  and so on...   'the legacy'           and what a legacy to leave behind... attrocious
Slight correction Maggs, it wasn't every time someone crossed her, it was every time she thought they had crossed her. She became a serial complainant, and my view is that this was part of her mental state at that time. Goodness knows what the bus driver did to be listed, missed her stop perhaps,,?,, who knows,, but it could be that simple.? She got to a point where she thought everyone was against her, and then the worst thing that could have happened did,,,,, she met Robert Green, who took full advantage of her, just so he could fulfill his own selfish personal agenda.

I don't mean to be pedantic, but we are dealing with oddballs who seize on every comment/word that suits them, and then exaggerate it, or worse.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 13.08.13 12:27

@blunder Buss wrote:
@Maggs Shaw wrote:Yes I counted 31 in total......  this amount of course has varied from the year 2000.... Anne's accountant...Anne's Solicitor ....(if you listen to the Keelan Balderson show linked on this thread) you will hear more clearly as to the sequence of events.   It would seem that every time someone crossed Anne, she phoned the Police to add them to the 'list'  

Slight correction Maggs, it wasn't every time someone crossed her, it was every time she thought they had crossed her. She became a serial complainant, and my view is that this was part of her mental state at that time. Goodness knows what the bus driver did to be listed, missed her stop perhaps,,?,, who knows,, but it could be that simple.? She got to a point where she thought everyone was against her, and then the worst thing that could have happened did,,,,, she met Robert Green, who took full advantage of her, just so he could fulfill his own selfish personal agenda.

I don't mean to be pedantic, but we are dealing with oddballs who seize on every comment/word that suits them, and then exaggerate it, or worse.
 Thanks for the correction Blunder  agreed   it would be more appropriate to say 'every time she thought someone had crossed her'.     The bus Driver...well, she and her husband, were included on the list because they apparently drove the children from the School to the Sheriff's sister's house to be abused.

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 13.08.13 12:34

@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@blunder Buss wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Yes she did Tony.  There were also people added to the list that Hollie never mentioned in her interview to the police.   Robert actually conducted a 'witch hunt' with one of them...hounded him out of his job, had people telephone his work and confront him....then when he left his job and started another... Robert broadcast the location of his new job!!       At the end of the first Tony Legend Show Anne and Hollie appeared on, you can clearly hear Anne coaching Hollie, she was prompting her with  'and who's house' - Hollie would give a name, and then Anne would repeat 'and who's house' again.....until right at the end Hollie on the last prompt...Hollie said Evelyn's house.   And as we know now....there is no Evelyn (Sheriff's sister/sister in law).   Poor Hollie, she sounded as though she was struggling to remember her list of names.

Stuart Usher on another radio show - The Paul Drockton Show - aired approximately April 2010 claimed after he was asked questions about the fact that Mark Daly had brought up the issue of the  'Sheriff having no sister, or sister in law'     "it did not matter if the names were wrong"!    Also Stuart Usher ran with the story for a good while, stating that Roy, Anne's brother had been beaten up, whiskey poured down his throat and chucked into a burning car.....but, we then found out he had never set eyes on the post mortem report,  not until the morning of that radio show,,,,, and then he had to admit on air,  that the post mortem report 'was inconclusive' and perhaps did not quite match what Anne and Robert was saying... 

So you will see how this 'story' grew and grew into the 'ugly monster' it is... chinese whispers and hearsay.
It was also on The edge *cough cough* 'interview' that it was claimed that Roy didn't drink spirits, then Anne contradicted herself and said that he sometime did, from memory, I think she said it was mainly white ones. And of course, the man who tried to save him, was then accused of being his murderer.

It is worth noting that at the time of Roy's death, everyone, including Anne, accepted the coroners findings. It was only when Anne met Green that the 'murder plot' was hatched. Therefore, one cannot help but think that it was Green who invented this scenario, and then sowed this seed in Anne's sick mind.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 13.08.13 12:38

@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@blunder Buss wrote:

Thanks for the correction Blunder  agreed   it would be more appropriate to say 'every time she thought someone had crossed her'.     The bus Driver...well, she and her husband, were included on the list because they apparently drove the children from the School to the Sheriff's sister's house to be abused.
So,, they drove her to a person who did not exist..? So one must assume that if the Sheriff's sister did not exist, neither did the house where the claims of abuse took place.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 13.08.13 12:43

@Woofer wrote:Hello Maggs,
I don`t think there`s any point in slating people for being duped by Robert Green and Anne Greig.  Personally I wouldn`t condemn Brian just because he fell for their deception.  Can`t see why Brian needs qualifications in childrens` issues or needs to be CRB checked - childrens matters is just one of the areas he reports on.
Gerrish, with his mock-up studio, weather reports et al, tries to present himself as a serious journalist, creating an image that many believe to be genuine. So imv Gerrish is not being slated for being duped, he is being slated for not doing proper research. He was, and as far as we know, still is in complete denial that Green and the principals of the HDJ campaign have lied to him. So, it necessary follows, that he must still also believe that the *cough cough* 21 people named by Hollie are guilty of peadophilia.

Gerrish does not just report on child abuse, he has strong opinions about it, and on family courts and how they are run etc. And if someone has such strong opinions about a subject, then one would hope that they have some form of expertise about it.

While we can argue the toss if someone with such strong views on a topic should have some form of qualification or experience to draw on, I personally think qualifications and experience are vital. If I employ a gas fitter or electrician, a solicitor or accountant, and most definitely an airline pilot, I want them to be qualified. So why should those who put themselves forward and advocate fiercely for the protection children be any different.?

Indeed, we have seen what happens when completely unqualified people involve themselves with the subject. The vulnerable, instead of being helped,  are taken even more advantage of, just as Green, Gerrish, McKenzie and others have done to Hollie Greig.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 13.08.13 14:08

Blunder buss - yes, I agree with you that Brian Gerrish should have done his research.  I shall be visiting his website to see if he has been prompted to reinvestigate this whole affair and I sincerely hope he has the guts to be honest about his findings - if he doesn`t his credibility will suffer badly.  I, for one, will see him in a different light if he doesn`t.  He surely must see what a nellie Robert Green has been.

But as far as qualifications go I must disagree with you - reporters can`t have qualifications in every single thing they report on and he reports on a vast range of topics.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.08.13 14:20

We've identified five people mainly responsible for promoting the Hollie Lie - in chronological order, I think:

* Anne Greig
* Robert Green
* Belinda McKenzie
* David Icke
* Brian Gerrish/UK Column.

No doubt many others are still claiming that a paedophile ring raped Hollie, and are tweeting about it or discussing it on FB etc.

With certainty, great damage has been done.

To many of those 22 individuals named.

To the reputation of Scotland.

To the credibility of certain organisations.

If people are still donating to this utterly bogus, fraudulent campaign via PayPal, that is IMO sailing very close to criminal behaviour.

There seems little immediate prospect of any of the above 5 admitting they were wrong/have been taken for fools.

So what, in practical terms, are the next steps to be taken by those who have exposed 'The Truth of the Lie'?

( And should that be dicsussed here in the open, or privately? ).

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 14:24

Interestingly, the Hollie Demands Justice website is down.

I wonder what's happening there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 13.08.13 14:24

@Woofer wrote:Blunder buss - yes, I agree with you that Brian Gerrish should have done his research.  I shall be visiting his website to see if he has been prompted to reinvestigate this whole affair and I sincerely hope he has the guts to be honest about his findings - if he doesn`t his credibility will suffer badly.  I, for one, will see him in a different light if he doesn`t.  He surely must see what a nellie Robert Green has been.

But as far as qualifications go I must disagree with you - reporters can`t have qualifications in every single thing they report on and he reports on a vast range of topics.
 Hi Woofer,,,oh and by the way I love the dogs :-)

I tend to disagree with you....Brian is not just reporting on the 'abuse' of children, he portrays himself as being 'pro-active' in defending/campaigning for alleged 'abusive parent/parents', who have had their children removed, or at least the threat of being removed.   How do we know, or Brian for that matter, that these parents are not abusing their children??  He was of course a Submarine Commander, and as far as I have researched, not done any training in Children's Welfare.   What if, he did win a case,  and manage to have children returned to an environment where they were actually being abused?    If you take the Hollie Greig case as an example, and the lack of investigation he did for that....why would we necessarily have any confidence in him?

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.08.13 14:29

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Interestingly, the Hollie Demands Justice website is down.

I can't connect to it either. It's possible that this thread (over 3,100 views so far) has already had an impact, and that they are going into their bunker to plan their exit strategy.

But Robert Green is merrily still posting his rubbish on his blog:

http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcampaign.blogspot.co.uk/

He posted a new message on Friday (9th Aug)

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 13.08.13 14:39

@Tony Bennett wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Interestingly, the Hollie Demands Justice website is down.

I can't connect to it either. It's possible that this thread (over 3,100 views so far) has already had an impact, and that they are going into their bunker to plan their exit strategy.

But Robert Green is merrily still posting his rubbish on his blog:

http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcampaign.blogspot.co.uk/

He posted a new message on Friday (9th Aug)
 Hi Tony,

HDJ took their website down a little while ago.....apparently they had to someone reported them. ...  but they managed to get up and running again by using a server from the USA....   
The other day when I was looking through it,, it noticed it had been severely trimmed and doctored....a lot of the blogs that had previously been signed by Belinda now have HDJ as the signatory.

I could be it is down for maintenance......shame if it does go though...that holds a lot of evidence.

Yes poor Robert,  blah blah Court blah blah Bowen....blah blah....Scottish Government....someone please take his batteries out --- please stop the lies  liar

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 13.08.13 15:16

@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Blunder buss - yes, I agree with you that Brian Gerrish should have done his research.  I shall be visiting his website to see if he has been prompted to reinvestigate this whole affair and I sincerely hope he has the guts to be honest about his findings - if he doesn`t his credibility will suffer badly.  I, for one, will see him in a different light if he doesn`t.  He surely must see what a nellie Robert Green has been.

Hi Woofer,,,oh and by the way I love the dogs :-)

I tend to disagree with you....Brian is not just reporting on the 'abuse' of children, he portrays himself as being 'pro-active' in defending/campaigning for alleged 'abusive parent/parents', who have had their children removed, or at least the threat of being removed.   How do we know, or Brian for that matter, that these parents are not abusing their children??  He was of course a Submarine Commander, and as far as I have researched, not done any training in Children's Welfare.   What if, he did win a case,  and manage to have children returned to an environment where they were actually being abused?    If you take the Hollie Greig case as an example, and the lack of investigation he did for that....why would we necessarily have any confidence in him?
 I see where you`re coming from and yes, you`ve got a point.  Sometimes I do wonder whether the cases he and his collegues expose, if the whole story is known - we never get to hear the social services side of things about why a child may have been removed - we just get the harrowing details of the actual removal.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.08.13 15:23

@Maggs Shaw wrote:HDJ took their website down a little while ago...apparently they had to, someone reported them ...they managed to get up and running again by using a server from the USA....   

The other day when I was looking through it, I noticed it had been severely trimmed and doctored....a lot of the blogs that had previously been signed by Belinda now have HDJ as the signatory.

I could be it is down for maintenance....shame if it does go though...that holds a lot of evidence.
I very much suspect that the Hollie Demands Justice group - which was only Belinda McKenzie plus acolytes - has closed.

As it seems that the PayPal button may have gone direct to Belinda McKenzie's bank account, they have no means of raising money now - unless they get their site plus 'Donate' button up again. The deletion of articles by Belinda Mckenzie (and I saw these too just a few days ago) is a clear sign that she is looking not only for an exit strategy but also to try to prevent a possible criminal investigation into her involvement in HDJ.

Do not worry overmuch about the 'loss' of the articles signed by Belinda - we have some tecchie experts on this forum who are always making interesting finds by using archive sites such as 'waybackmachine'. Any police investigation into the running of HDJ would easily be able to find them all.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Belinda McKenzie has been one of our 3,200+ visitors to this thread and has therefore acted swiftly to alter - or delete - the HDJ site, through the instinct of self-preservation.

By the way, as Maggs, Blunder buss and Sylvia (Major) all know, on Friday last, under unusual circumstances, I attended a meeting in London at which Belinda McKenzie was also present, indeed it turned out to be her house. On my return, I wrote her a letter asking her to close the HDJ campaign and apologise for the damage caused to people.

If I don't have a reply from her by Friday, I'll publish it here

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 16:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Maggs Shaw wrote:HDJ took their website down a little while ago...apparently they had to, someone reported them ...they managed to get up and running again by using a server from the USA....   

The other day when I was looking through it, I noticed it had been severely trimmed and doctored....a lot of the blogs that had previously been signed by Belinda now have HDJ as the signatory.

I could be it is down for maintenance....shame if it does go though...that holds a lot of evidence.
I very much suspect that the Hollie Demands Justice group - which was only Belinda McKenzie plus acolytes - has closed.

As it seems that the PayPal button may have gone direct to Belinda McKenzie's bank account, they have no means of raising money now - unless they get their site plus 'Donate' button up again. The deletion of articles by Belinda Mckenzie (and I saw these too just a few days ago) is a clear sign that she is looking not only for an exit strategy but also to try to prevent a possible criminal investigation into her involvement in HDJ.

Do not worry overmuch about the 'loss' of the articles signed by Belinda - we have some tecchie experts on this forum who are always making interesting finds by using archive sites such as 'waybackmachine'. Any police investigation into the running of HDJ would easily be able to find them all.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Belinda McKenzie has been one of our 3,200+ visitors to this thread and has therefore acted swiftly to alter - or delete - the HDJ site, through the instinct of self-preservation.

By the way, as Maggs, Blunder buss and Sylvia (Major) all know, on Friday last, under unusual circumstances, I attended a meeting in London at which Belinda McKenzie was also present, indeed it turned out to be her house. On my return, I wrote her a letter asking her to close the HDJ campaign and apologise for the damage caused to people.

If I don't have a reply from her by Friday, I'll publish it here
Neat! Smooth operating
Well done mrB

kindest regards parapono

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum