The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

I did not kill my son with drugs: Mother and father face 14 years in jail over death of their toddler Aiden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I did not kill my son with drugs: Mother and father face 14 years in jail over death of their toddler Aiden

Post by Guest on 10.04.13 14:51

Joana Morais‏@xklamation4m
Mother and father face 14 years in jail over death of their toddler Aiden - lawyer uses Maddie #McCann as excuse http://is.gd/uWfSey

snipped from article....

Speaking this morning outside court, Ms Reid's Madrid-based lawyer Christian Mesia, said: 'Neither Robert or Corinna should be on trial for homicide.

'Aiden's death was the result of Robert's negligence. It wasn't intended and was a tragic accident.

'They're being tried on a homicide charge because of the stubbornness of the court and the state prosecutor.

'Missing Madeleine McCann was being flashed up on the television every day the year Aiden died.

'I'm sure that's played a part in why Corinna is in front of a jury in court this week charged with homicide

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306801/I-did-kill-son-drugs-mother-father-face-14-years-jail-death-toddler-Aiden.html#ixzz2Q4HdO9Zr

Back to top Go down

Re: I did not kill my son with drugs: Mother and father face 14 years in jail over death of their toddler Aiden

Post by Guest on 10.04.13 15:56

Coincidence:

The Book, p.29 quote:

(Convinced they would have a boy):

" We'd settled on the name Aidan, and allthough we had tossed around few options for a girl, there wasn't one in particular we agreed on".

In a previous post this led to the question why Sean was named Sean if Aidan was the golden nugget.

The killing of this little boy Aiden, when did it happen, and where?

Back to top Go down

Re: I did not kill my son with drugs: Mother and father face 14 years in jail over death of their toddler Aiden

Post by Guest on 10.04.13 16:06

[quote="Portia"]Coincidence:

The Book, p.29 quote:

(Convinced they would have a boy):

" We'd settled on the name Aidan, and allthough we had tossed around few options for a girl, there wasn't one in particular we agreed on".

In a previous post this led to the question why Sean was named Sean if Aidan was the golden nugget.

The killing of this little boy Aiden, when did it happen, and where?[/quote]

It happened in 2007 Portia at a hotel around the time Madeleine disappeared. Strange but I cannot remember reading anything about it at the time

[snipped from article]

Aiden's January 2007 death at the Paraiso Floral Hotel in the popular resort of Adeje on the Canary Island was originally blamed on bronchitis

Leaked documents revealed that ex-heroin addict Mr Cormack had allegedly told Spanish judges his son had ingested the drugs accidentally mixed up in a glass of orange juice.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306801/I-did-kill-son-drugs-mother-father-face-14-years-jail-death-toddler-Aiden.html#ixzz2Q4aPO95r

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.04.13 16:31

Interesting comparison.

Why would Kate have thought it advisable to lead us to little poisoned Aidan (2007) when describing little Maddies chosen name (2003)

Freudian slip or Freudian ton of bricks?

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.04.13 16:48

Mother suspected of killing 3 newborns in Poland
Associated Press – 4 hrs ago
Email
Share16
Print
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Prosecutors in northern Poland on Wednesday were questioning a woman suspected of killing her three newborn boys whose bodies were found in the family's freezer.
Police spokesman Slawomir Nojman said that the woman, identified as 41-year-old Lucyna D. from the northern town of Lubawa, has confessed to killing the infants. If convicted of homicide, the woman could face a life sentence.
The woman said she kept the bodies in the freezer because she "could not part from them," said police spokeswoman Anna Fic.
Forensic examinations are seeking to determine the cause of death, and whether the babies were born alive — both crucial elements for prosecutors to prove in a court case.
The woman's husband was also arrested and was being questioned.
The couple was arrested late Tuesday after a neighbor alerted police to her suspicions when she saw no baby resulting from Lucyna D.'s pregnancy. Police searched the home and found the bodies in the freezer.
The couple have four children aged between 6 and 22, who were being cared for by relatives following the arrest of the parents.
In November, another 41-year-old woman, identified as Beata Z., was arrested in northeastern Poland on suspicion of killing at least five of her newborn babies. Bodies of two boys and two girls have been confirmed as her children. Investigators are still looking for another body and they suspect that a sixth newborn was also killed.

Another mum with mental problem!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.04.13 18:08

@Portia wrote:Interesting comparison.

Why would Kate have thought it advisable to lead us to little poisoned Aidan (2007) when describing little Maddies chosen name (2003)

Freudian slip or Freudian ton of bricks?
There are tons of Freudian slips in this saga, Portia.
I'm not sure sure, though, if this is one.
Having said that, anyone remember the photo of Kate with a little boy in a hammock? Cannot recall if he's ever been identified.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum