The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another cover up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another cover up?

Post by Observer on 22.01.13 19:00


Observer

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.01.13 20:34

I wonder why the hospital/council did this. To save money comes to mind. Horrible story.

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Observer on 22.01.13 21:08

@Inspectorfrost wrote:I wonder why the hospital/council did this. To save money comes to mind. Horrible story.
Indeed it is horrible Inspectorfrost, however, have you noticed who is heading the investigation?

Observer

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.01.13 21:22

I did a quick google of the learned advocate, and of course came across a certain extremely odious can of worms from one site but have not read widely at all in the case so cant comment as such.Hopefully this case will have nothing so nasty and sinister. Like you I will be interested to hear what they have to say and what they are going to do.

Transport and environment committe? Appointed her? How bizarre.

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Observer on 22.01.13 21:47

@Inspectorfrost wrote:I did a quick google of the learned advocate, and of course came across a certain extremely odious can of worms from one site but have not read widely at all in the case so cant comment as such.Hopefully this case will have nothing so nasty and sinister. Like you I will be interested to hear what they have to say and what they are going to do.

Transport and environment committe? Appointed her? How bizarre.
Cllr Lesley Hinds said: "I am very pleased at the appointment of Dame
Elish Angiolini. As a former Lord Advocate, Dame Elish is held in the
highest esteem and reflects the authority and experience required to
properly investigate this significant and sensitive matter. I look
forward to receiving her findings."
Perhaps cllr Hinds has no knowledge of that particular can of worms (which I rather doubt). My guess would be she has been hand picked for the job, given her previous experience in dealing with a "significant and sensitive matter".

Observer

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by bobbin on 22.01.13 21:49

@Inspectorfrost wrote:I wonder why the hospital/council did this. To save money comes to mind. Horrible story.
I understand that the cosmetics industry uses tissue from aborted fetuses. I don't want to go thinking any further into this.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.01.13 21:53

@Observer wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:I did a quick google of the learned advocate, and of course came across a certain extremely odious can of worms from one site but have not read widely at all in the case so cant comment as such.Hopefully this case will have nothing so nasty and sinister. Like you I will be interested to hear what they have to say and what they are going to do.

Transport and environment committe? Appointed her? How bizarre.
Cllr Lesley Hinds said: "I am very pleased at the appointment of Dame
Elish Angiolini. As a former Lord Advocate, Dame Elish is held in the
highest esteem and reflects the authority and experience required to
properly investigate this significant and sensitive matter. I look
forward to receiving her findings."
Perhaps cllr Hinds has no knowledge of that particular can of worms (which I rather doubt). My guess would be she has been hand picked for the job, given her previous experience in dealing with a "significant and sensitive matter".

I understand your cyncism but what the heck could they be covering up by not giving parents their dead babies' ashes? Well I hope she gets her bleedin skates on and gets to thebottom of it. Its the very very least she could do.

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.01.13 21:57

@bobbin wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:I wonder why the hospital/council did this. To save money comes to mind. Horrible story.
I understand that the cosmetics industry uses tissue from aborted fetuses. I don't want to go thinking any further into this.

These were stillborn or died shortly after death. Even if their bodies were used for something, it shouldnt stop their ashes being made available, something which wouldnt reveal a thing, that way.

I had no idea bout the cosmetics industry doing that, I will try read up on it. If true, how utterly unnecessary gross immoral and evil.


Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Observer on 22.01.13 22:32

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Observer wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:I did a quick google of the learned advocate, and of course came across a certain extremely odious can of worms from one site but have not read widely at all in the case so cant comment as such.Hopefully this case will have nothing so nasty and sinister. Like you I will be interested to hear what they have to say and what they are going to do.

Transport and environment committe? Appointed her? How bizarre.
Cllr Lesley Hinds said: "I am very pleased at the appointment of Dame
Elish Angiolini. As a former Lord Advocate, Dame Elish is held in the
highest esteem and reflects the authority and experience required to
properly investigate this significant and sensitive matter. I look
forward to receiving her findings."
Perhaps cllr Hinds has no knowledge of that particular can of worms (which I rather doubt). My guess would be she has been hand picked for the job, given her previous experience in dealing with a "significant and sensitive matter".

I understand your cyncism but what the heck could they be covering up by not giving parents their dead babies' ashes? Well I hope she gets her bleedin skates on and gets to thebottom of it. Its the very very least she could do.
No doubt she will have her skates on, pirouetting jargon in order to save the backsides of those who will never be brought to book.
As I like to say, "WATCH THIS SPACE".

Observer

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Woofer on 22.01.13 22:45

So Angiolini is held in high regard is she? I don`t think Hollie Greig and her mother would agree, nor Robert Green. She was the woman (and many of her fellow establishment cohorts) who blocked all attempts to get justice for Hollie.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.01.13 22:49

With her tainted record whether true or not she bloody well be just honest and onthe straight and narrow here, I dont think she can afford NOT to be

This country is NOT tolerating corruption anymore, and about time

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Nina on 22.01.13 22:51

@Inspectorfrost wrote:I wonder why the hospital/council did this. To save money comes to mind. Horrible story.

Hospital waste from surgery and childbirth is often incinerated en masse so there is now way individual cremains could be given to the individual parents. Only at a crematorium would there be individual disposing of the body and then the individual ashes.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.01.13 22:54

@Woofer wrote:So Angiolini is head in high regard is she? I don`t think Hollie Greig and her mother would agree, nor Robert Green. She was the woman (and many of her fellow establishment cohorts) who blocked all attempts to get justice for Hollie.
Bloody hell. I read as far as she was getting a restraining order or something similar against Green for harrassment. Not that she had covered up anything. She better not have. Otherwise she will be mincemeat at the end of the day metaphorically speaking obviously
wft

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Inspectorfrost on 22.01.13 22:57

@Nina wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:I wonder why the hospital/council did this. To save money comes to mind. Horrible story.

Hospital waste from surgery and childbirth is often incinerated en masse so there is now way individual cremains could be given to the individual parents. Only at a crematorium would there be individual disposing of the body and then the individual ashes.

Stillborns are not hospital waste, the hospital dont OWN the children do they? Therefore they have no right whatsoever to dispose of the children

Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another cover up?

Post by Nina on 22.01.13 23:45

@Inspectorfrost wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Inspectorfrost wrote:I wonder why the hospital/council did this. To save money comes to mind. Horrible story.

Hospital waste from surgery and childbirth is often incinerated en masse so there is now way individual cremains could be given to the individual parents. Only at a crematorium would there be individual disposing of the body and then the individual ashes.

Stillborns are not hospital waste, the hospital dont OWN the children do they? Therefore they have no right whatsoever to dispose of the children

I agree Inspectorfrost, I was meaning placentas from childbirth and the products of abortion, as well as surgical waste. No a stillborn belongs to the parent/s and as such should be handed over to them, but it seems they were not. Now how did they cover that at the time?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum